Seattle – 1993

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The ring is called a lorum and the bar is called a frenum."

"Thanks honey, but you do know I could care less and in case the two of you have forgotten, I was on the verge of a breakthrough."

"Sorry Gina, I was having fun teasing Mr Right here. Please continue."

"Right, sure, as if nothing is different with my lover now in the room."

"Hey, you never have trouble doing yourself with me around, and now that we have a trustworthy swinging dick, we should be able to get you back to your challenge. In fact, I think I have an idea of something that we can all enjoy."

Ash unlaces her boots and then wriggles out of her jeans which are tight enough to have been painted on. She does indeed have a full body suit and it is most definitely all Horiyoshi san's work. She is spectacular.

"Okay Tom, you can put your tongue back in your mouth." Says Gina, climbing off the bed. "You two tattooed, pierced freaks keep forgetting about me."

"Oh honey, he's just a means to an end. You are the love of my life." Ash reaches up around Gina's neck and pulls her face to hers, kissing her deeply as Gina puts her arms around Ash's waist and draws them together. I just sit there like the third wheel that I am.

"Sorry Tom, I just need to remind her of how amazing she is. I have a hunch you already know this as you are the chosen cock and the search has been a long one. I can't imagine her choosing anyone who didn't truly suss her worth."

"Yeah, Ash, I get it, she is pretty much unparalleled."

"Dear god, now you two are making me blush. Can we get back to my breakthrough, please."

"Sure mama, you just supply the action." Ash laughs, squeezing down next to me on the easy chair, our painted hips, tight against each other.

"You bitch, you're blocking his cock. You know I need to see the fucking ugly thing to get over this hump."

"Ms Professional Writer, you are mixing metaphors like a lit major undergrad and his cock is actually pretty attractive as cocks go."

"Okay Ash, you can play with the damn thing when I am done, but please clear away so we can get this over with."

This repartee is flying too fast for me. Two intensely beautiful women are naked in a room with me. One wants to masturbate and use me as her muse cock and the other has the most beautiful ink I have seen in person and is alluding to some possible sex play. My head is spinning.

"Tom, help my girl get to the promised land, while I prepare a reward for you both." Ash grabs my cock, gives it a squeeze and then jumps up from the chair, heading to their bedside table where she starts rummaging around in the drawer.

"Where was I?" asks Gina.

"What I call Playbook Position 2, on your hands and knees, showing your pussy while fingering yourself. But you had gone buck wild and had your head and shoulders on the bed so both hands could work on you."

"Oh yeah, now I remember. Something like this."

She turns away from me and goes back to the last position and it doesn't take long before she is wet and I am hard again.

"Okay, I think you are ready to give it to him, so to speak." Says Ash. "But Tom, don't you come with her because I have a treat for both of you. I'm going to be your bridge and maybe we can all get off."

I have no idea what the hell she is talking about and now I am expected to hold back.

Gina crawls up the bed to the pillows and leans back against them as she opens her legs wide and starts where she left off, two fingers deep inside.

"Wait, you need this." Ash comes over with a small pillow, Gina lifts her butt off the bed and Ash slides it under her. Gina's pussy is now lifted and fully exposed, lips distended and vestibule gaping.

"Jesus girl, you are worked up, that piss hole is about to blow. Keep going, just like I showed you, long strokes, like you are pulling it out of you."

Ash is squeezed in next to me again, I feel like we are a team. Ash and I are coaching our athlete over the finish line.

Except we are buck naked and I am jerking off.

Ash throws a towel onto the bed in front of Gina.

"Go on baby, look at his cock, don't look at Tom, just his cock, that's all you have to deal with. They can all be Tom after this and you can get that damn article done and stop hanging out at my place of work."

Both women start laughing but Gina's hand remains at a fevered pitch and she starts moaning as she looks down at my cock.

She begins to squirt.

"Lift baby, lift, try to hit the window. It's your money shot."

Gina lifts her pelvis and her squirt arcs up and sprays onto Ash and I.

"You go girl, right there, until you are empty."

Gina is thrashing on the bed and it's causing her hips to rock and she is now spraying across both Ash and I, soaking us. I have released my cock, because once again, I am about to come as this is about the hottest scene I have ever imagined.

"Oh baby, you were great. You came in front of a cock. Trust me, if you make them all Tom now, you can probably do that again."

"Tom, thank you for helping my girl. I am going to bridge us now. Sweetheart come over to the edge of the bed, Tommy, you and I are on the floor."

I slip off the chair onto the floor in front of Gina. Ash walks around in front of me, her vulva in my face. She pulls herself open and shows me her hood piercing, a closed ring, about 10g, with a single ball. She has added a screw sleeve ring through it and I immediately know what she is thinking.

"Ash I like your style, but this is going to be tricky."

"No kidding. But I have an idea. Stay there and let me do the hard work."

I sit flat legged on the floor. Turning her back to me, Ash steps back toward me and squats down over my very rigid cock. Reaching under herself, she guides me. Aroused and sopping wet from just watching her lover squirt, she lets her body weight do the rest as she takes me inside..

"Oh Tom, that frenum lines up really nicely on my G -- we might have a second squirter tonight."

I lean forward and push my head in between her ribs and elbow so I can see her at work. As I guessed, she takes the screw ring and connects my lorum to her hood ring. There appears to be about an inch or two of slack before my ball sack and her hood will feel the tension.

"Okay, now is the tricky part for both of us. How about you hold me really tight around the waist and we will roll and then get up onto our knees."

"Sounds good to me."

Ash leans back against me and gets her legs out straight, alternating with mine. I wrap my left arm around her while steadying us with my right. Ash puts her right out, onto the floor with mine and we roll over as one, pushing ourselves up onto our knees.

Trouble is we are now pointed across the room at the kitchen, about 90° off angle from the end of the bed. With me buried inside her we proceed to kneel/walk ourselves, pivoting to the right.

Gina is now hysterically laughing at us from her perch on the bed.

"You two look like a backward body modification version of those horse costumes, where one guy is the head and forelegs and the other is tail and rear legs"

"I'm so glad we are providing amusement for you my dear. This young man and I are now tied together, for what I hope will be your pleasure."

Ash says this with a remarkably proper British accent and Gina responds in kind, although her accent leaves a bit to be desired.

"Oh my darling, whatever do you mean?"

Ash fully commits to her British character.

"I mean that he is chained to the hood of my oh so aroused clitoris and I am chained to the sack that holds his testicles."

"To what purpose have you undertaken this bizarre project, pray tell?"

"Well, my love, I plan to perform cunnilingus on your sweet little coozie and perhaps diddle your bum with a finger or two"

"That sound absolutely delightful. What about the chap behind you, the horse's arse fellow?"

While I take offense to the 'horse's arse fellow', the entertainment value of these two is off the chart as they continue with their accents.

"Well, he is going to hump me like I'm a bitch in estrus and in doing so, he will drag my clit ring back and forth while his frenum stimulates the area known as the Gräfenberg Spot or more colloquially, the G spot. The primary goal being that I simultaneously have both a clitoral and urethral orgasm."

"Oh, my love, that makes me green with envy, except the part requiring the fellow's penis in your lovely pink hole. What is in it for him?"

My dear sweet Regina, Queen of Brace Point, this knave will have the pleasure of my pussy, but will be fornicating with you."

"What sorcery is this of which you speak? How can such a thing be possible............. Gina disintegrates into laughter, unable to continue the charade.

Tears stream from her eyes as she doubles up on the bed.

"Oh Tom, you should have seen your face." Gina gasps.

"You two.............." I am speechless. Their playful intimacy is so endearing and so exclusionary. And yet, I am actually inside one of them and falling in love with the other. I have had acid trips that made more sense.

Ash has not broken character and she continues.

"Thomas, please do not interrupt. As Regina is unable to fathom the depth and beauty of the upcoming gift, it appears I will have to finish my explanation."

"As I said, this knave will have the pleasure of my pudenda, but as my exquisite countenance will be buried in Lady Regina's Vagina, He will have to settle for looking at her rather plain features instead of my glorious visage. It is my intention to bring her aforementioned vagina to climax at the same moment the horse's ass fills my womb with his ejaculate."

Gina is now howling and slapping her thigh as Ash continues.

"And thus, milady, you will have climaxed in unison with the varlet and paid your fee for his tutelage."

Gina tries to respond with her weak accent but cracks up again. Ash and I wait for her to settle down. I do a couple of kegel clenches to see if Ash can feel my crown swell inside. In a silent, lascivious morse code, she squeezes me back twice.

"Gina, honey, you said you liked this guy and he helped you without knowing in the booth. Now I watched him help you big time. I know you have guy issues, but if you watched him come once, how about you let him come with you. I'm going to be busy in your pussy and you two can be lovers through me."

"Ash, you don't fool me for a second, but yeah, I would like to try that. Tom are you okay with this?"

"Gina, I am so okay with this.............. Ash, can I touch your ass? While we do this?"

"Tom, in case you haven't figured it out, I am bi. I like cocks even if I don't necessarily like what they are attached to. And I like you because you made my Gina happy and seem suitably weird. So yeah, touch my ass, spread my ass, stick a finger in it, do me -- I want all three of us to come together if we can. If we can't, whoever comes first needs to hang in there for the others, We all in agreement?"

"Gina and simultaneously shout YES."

"Tom, I have some really high hopes for what your frenum is going to do for me. I have never chain linked with a man and we both have some serious skin in the game on this one. The level of trust I have for you right now is enormous, I hope you have the same. I give her two kegels and she sends two back.

Ash drops her head into Ginas cunt and begins. Gina closes her eyes for a moment and then opens them again, staring straight at me and giving her horse nod, but this time with a clear and definite smile -- that of a strange new friend.

I look down at Ash, her head bobbing up and down as she licks Gina's clit and lips, then pushing her face inside her lover's vulva. The art on her back is writhing with her, cherry blossoms and wind bars swirling in the breeze of her flesh. It's an amazing tableau.

I grab Ash's ass and spread her open as I slowly withdraw, one inch, two inches,

...I can feel the rings become taught and continue to withdraw, my ball sack pulling up between her open lips. Just as I feel the touch of her labia on my sack, she pushes her self back onto me signaling that's about as far as her hood can go. I repeat and this time control the return.

I lean forward over her, angling my frenum down onto the roof of her vestibule hoping I'm in G spot range. A muffled moan comes from Ash's buried face in confirmation.

It seems we have the parameters set and I begin fucking Ash while gazing into Gina's grey/blue eyes.

The feeling as our piercings pull on each other is amazing. As I exit her, our connection pulls the hood ring across Ash's clit and my tender, wrinkled sack into the folds of her wet cleft. As I push back inside, my frenum rakes across her G spot.

The next time, I pull out, she begins clenching herself, squeezing my cock tighter.

Gina has begun stroking her nipples and her mouth is open as she watches me fuck her lover. But it is no longer the clinical observation she carried this afternoon. Nor is it the self directed fever of her recent finger fuck orgasm. I now see raw lust in her eyes.

And thanks to Ash, that lust is directed at me, at least for this moment. Gina looks into me and urges me on, Her knees splaying back as though taking me inside her. She begins thrusting her pelvis into Ash's face in time with my thrusts into Ash's cunt.

Pulling on her nipples, she cries out as Ash's tongue urges her on. "Fuck us Tom, just go on and fuck us."

Ash is now bucking up and down as I thrust in and out. I open my mouth and let a stream of spit drop into her ass crack. Keeping her spread, I work it across her sphincter with my thumb and she pushes it out in welcome. I sink my thumb into her, curling it back against the ring of muscle and begin hook tugging it as I fuck her.

Gina is laughing again, actually it's more of a joyous squeal. She has reached down and intertwined her fingers in Ash's hair, pulling her face tight against her pussy. She is still looking at me and just laughing "Oh shit, this is so cool, this feels so good. I'm about to come. Come on you to two weirdos, let's go together."

Ash goes first, and her hot spew pumps out past my cock and engulfs my balls as her cunt convulses around me. It feels like she got her double.

"She's coming, isn't she?" Gina asks. "Oh God, Ash, I love you so much." Gina's hips rise off the bed and she closes her eyes in rapture, thrashing about, pulling Ash and I with her. Her orgasm raking through her, she shivers in waves, holding Ash's face tightly between her legs.

I let myself go, pumping myself into Ash's hole as her squirt continues to wash out onto me.

The three of us are lost in our separate releases and yet connected in this strange triangle of understanding and acceptance.

"Damn baby, you were incredible, come up here." Gina says to Ash. She releases Ash's head, and reaches out to her.

"Honey, first of all you have to give my finger back.." Ash says looking down at her index finger buried in Gina's ass.

Gina closes her eyes and focuses on relaxing her sphincter.

"Okay, there we go. Damn, girl, you almost broke the thing in half. Now we need to disconnect me from our favorite horse's ass."

"Hey, you two are both really witty and good with words. Can we retire the horse gag?"

"How about Magic Dick? Because that was the most incredible straight fucking I have ever had...... Well, I guess it wasn't all that straight, but you know what I mean. You're okay Tom."

Gina has sat up and is still giggling a bit, clearly entertained by us. "You look like two dogs that got stuck together."

"You're a riot. Do you think you could lend us a hand here?"

"Ewwww, you mean touch his dick? And I bet there is all sorts of sticky, gooey semen leaking out of your pussy."

"Very funny. You might be a committed lesbian, but I happen to know you got here after doing a lot of attempts to be straight. Stop being so precious, yes, you will probably come in contact with his cock and balls, but for Christ's sake, this is the man you brought home to help you with this project of yours."

"Okay, okay. Help is on the way."

I have been listening to this discourse in disbelief.

1)They are talking as though I am not here.

2)I am jealous of the guys that got to be 'tested' by Gina

3)I am jealous of both of them and what they have.

4)I am having the time of my life.

Gina comes over and joins us on the floor, like us, on her knees. She crawls over to Ash who is on all fours and kisses her tenderly, then leans her forehead against Ash's. "Thank you baby, for all of this."

She then raises her torso and faces me, still connected to her lover, still inside her lover, my penis still hard.

"Of all the come booths in all the towns, in all the world, you walk into mine!" Tom, you tamago eatin' motherfucker, thank you for helping me and thanks for fucking my wife."

"When did we get married?" asks Ash.

"You know what I meant babe. Now let's see about setting you two free."

Gina lies down on her back and slides up under Ash and I, like some sex mechanic checking our suspensions. I can feel her shifting the rings a bit. I am pretty tender as we definitely got a bit carried away. Apparently Ash is too as she says "Easy, girl, easy".

She finally spins the sleeve on the connecting ring back and clears both our rings from the connection. I back out of Ash, releasing a stream of our combined ejaculate.

"Yuck!"

Gina slides herself out from under us, a healthy portion of our come covering her face.

"Oh poor baby." Ash lowers herself to Gina's face and licks it clean. She then rises to me, grabs me by the back of my neck and forcefully pulls me to her. Opening her mouth, she pushes our combined come into mine.

"Now, I want to do some more tattoo inspections and then we should wash up before we take Mr Tom Davies back to wherever he came from."

We form a triangle. Me on the easy chair, Gina on the edge of the bed and Ash on the kitchen chair.

"I'm the most boring, so I should go first." Says Gina.

"You are the one we are most in love with and you don't like showing off, so you go last." Says Ash. "I think the polite thing to do is let our house guest go first."

I stand, feeling a bit like a slave at market as Ash asks me to lift a leg here, bend an arm there as she inspects my work. Guessing at the artists, nailing several, missing others. She really loves the soft grey Indonesian witches on my rib cage and I told her about Horiyoshi's reactions to another artist's work, the admiration of one master for another.

I've done this before at the yearly NTA convention, but always with a G string on and not with two women who just made the strangest love to me that I have ever experienced.

She asks a few questions about the pain levels on the lotus roots flanking my ball sack and trailing onto my perineum and shows me the delicate pattern of leaves that run along her taint. We both agree that it's at the top of the pain list.

While my work flows together and disparate pieces complement each other, Ash's suit is the work of one man and it shows. Actually, some of it is cover up, but you could never tell that Horiyoshi did not start with an empty canvas.

Her upper torso and arms are covered in flowers, chrysanthemums, peonies, cherry blossoms and their leaves, all swirling in a delicate sea of grey and black wind and iso bars.

Transitioning at her waist, wind becomes water, one leg's main theme is a long kelp strand with fish swimming in and out of the shadows. On the other is an octopus, the head anchored on her butt cheek, tendrils wrapping themselves around her leg.

As she hikes her leg up to allow a better view of the octopus, a large dollop of my semen dribbles out of her and slides down her leg.

Ash takes no notice and describes for me how Horiyoshi used a 5 round machine for the super bold outline, and like mine, did all his shading and color fills with tebori (hand instruments), usually in a 5 or 7 mag configuration.