Seattle Slides South Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next 90 minutes we were put through a grueling set of trials, from suicide runs to rope climbing. I actually surprised myself, and apparently several others with my performance, as I was able to complete and succeed at each task as most of the other girls gave up or struggled through. Alicia was able to hang with me most of the way, finally bowing out at the rope climb.

The coach dismissed us and we all made for the locker room, but as I was almost to the doors to the gym floor I heard his voice boom: "Ross!" and my stomach dropped.

Erin and Ashley looked at me a little worried. "Do you want us to wait for you?" Erin said.

"No, I'll be okay." I said meekly before they turned and left.

I turned around and walked to the set of bleachers that Coach Monaco was sitting on, marking the fitness test of the class. Sitting down it felt like he was still nearly as tall as me standing up. "Ross, you did exceptionally well. You're at the top of the class." He said with a calming smile. "Its not every day we get transfer students with so much potential. What sports do you play?"

"F-field hockey" I sputtered out.

"Well, no field hockey here. Have you ever played soccer?"

"Not ever competitively sir, just a little for fun." Something about his presence both unnerved me and put me at ease. His size was so intimidating but when he wanted to be he was very approachable. "Tryouts are in two weeks, I think you should consider it. No pressure though, I know transferring can put a lot on your plate as it is." We made small talk for a few minutes about the move from Seattle and what positions I had played on my old team before he finally sent me to the locker room.

When I entered it was quiet, the last of the girls had left, all except for the sounds of a single shower stall. I figured that it was safe to go ahead and shower since it was pretty much deserted, and grabbed my bag. I wound up in the stall opposite the other occupied one, stripped, and was greeted by a blast of severely cold water out of the pipes. My nipples were instantly hard and the wind was sucked from my lungs before the relief of the hot water arrived.

I closed my eyes and began to soap up as I heard a familiar voice. "Do want me to wash your back?"

"Alicia? Is that you?" I said excited but afraid.

"The one and only" she smiled, peeking around the curtain. "May I come in?" My thoughts reeled for a moment before I swallowed hard. Fuck it. A beautiful woman wanted me, which I had never experienced. New school, new city, new coast, new me.

"P-please do." And with that she pulled back the curtain, revealing a figure more incredible than I could have ever expected. Each of her curves was impressive but delicate. Her skin was a beautiful mocha tone, and when she dropped her towel I figured I must have been dreaming. Her pussy was shaven smooth like mine, and she casually rubbed her clit with one hand as she approached me.

"Have you ever been with another girl." She laughed, noticing my shakes. "I'll show you how." She said, nipping my ear as I moaned. Her hands hungrily grabbed my ass and squeezed. She sunk her teeth into my neck and I nearly collapsed with pleasure. Wrapping her arm around me and turning my body, pulling my ass up against her hips as she traced my labia with her fingertips.

I was gushing wet and halfway to an orgasm already. This was so much more exciting than I had ever experienced on the west coast, and my eyes rolled back as she bit my neck and dove her fingers into me. I wasn't a virgin, but my ex-boyfriend wasn't exactly well endowed, and I was still very tight. My muscles squeezed tightly around her fingers, which didn't phase her in the least. She rolled her right index finger around my clit as two of the fingers on her left hand pumped in and out of me, and pretty much the only thing keeping me standing was her forearms pressing against my hips.

Within minutes I was rocked over the edge and sank to the floor. "You okay there, my pale princess?" Alicia laughed, running her fingers through my wet hair as I struggled to stand. "Here, stay down there, I've got something I want you to try." She said as she moved close to me, lifting her leg and putting it on the handrail, her pussy now only inches from my mouth.

I couldn't help myself, as the feeling of being in debt returned, a primal energy rolled with it. I wanted to please her, I needed to. I owed it to her. I ran my tongue across her labia and cause a small moan to escape her lips, which proved only to egg me on. She was delicious, and unlike anything I had ever tasted as I worked my tongue passionately through her folds. She pushed on the back of my head dominantly as her orgasm began to build, and began to rock my face against her pussy. I got air when I could, but as she got closer and closer she held me firm against her, and I did my best to swirl my tongue before I ran out of breath.

Her orgasm was thunderous, and this time it was me holding her up, even thought it was from a lower position. I loved her taste and was filled with pride for knowing that I had made a girl cum for the first time. She turned off the water and helped me to my feet, kissing me deep to taste herself. She passed me my towel and wrapped herself up in hers before stepping out. "See you around, Ms. Seattle." The words flowing devilishly from her lips, and walked out of the shower room.

By the time I had stopped quivering enough to dry myself off and walk out, she was already gone. I reached into my bag and pulled out my phone, and had notifications from quite a few numbers I didn't know. "Welcome, my child, to the group chat." Typed Erin.

"We'll see if you can survive, but the smart money says you'll make it here." Typed Javier.

I don't remember walking home, walking into my apartment, or lying down exhausted. I had never had a day like today, and I had a feeling that it only marked the beginning of what was bound to be quite a senior year, at Washington Memorial High.

12