Sebastian Pt. 02

Story Info
Grandmother was first.
8.9k words
4.58
20.9k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking back he figured he'd had his first piano lesson when he was five or six, maybe a couple of years after they'd moved into the house and just after mother had got the piano.

He was told that the family moved to England when he was two, not long after his grandfather had died, too many cigarettes had got him in the end. His father was English and had moved everyone 'home', something to do with the economy back then. Grandmother, apparently raging, had gone with them as they were her only grandchildren.

It had taken a couple of years to find the right house: this one, and Sebastian's father had died three years later. Seems he'd taken no notice of his father-in-law's demise.

That left six of them; grandmother, mother, his three sisters and himself: the youngest. They were Greek.

Grandmother had been the original piano player in the family, she'd taught her daughter: Sebastian's mother, they'd then ganged up to teach Sebastian and his youngest sister.

He'd occasionally felt sympathy for them in their quest, but that always changed to self pity.

Sadly, for his grandmother, his mother had become far too tied up with work to continue with her side of it so it had fallen to his grandmother to carry on with the mission. Sadly, for Sebastian, she had rallied to the task.

And it only got worse when his sister escaped by going to university.

Sebastian, stupidly some might say, had shunned a distant such house of learning for one much closer to home as it had the exact course in design that he wanted. It was a bad case of misjudgment on his part as it took away the chance of drinking to excess with like minded people, although he did his best, and, worse, gave his grandmother continued opportunities to subject him to further torture at the keyboard.

It turned out that there were compensations.

He loved his grandmother dearly. He loved everything about her: her voice, her touch, her feel, her scent, her looks. She was a tall elegant woman and had always been a constant in his life.

And from his very first piano lesson he was fascinated by her hands: they were long, finely boned and seemed to have a life of their own.

As a young boy he would sit by her side and watch her long fingers dance up and down the keys. He'd glance up at her face, it would be calm, sereen, and yet her hands and fingers flew as if by magic.

Sebastian had inherited a lot of her looks: the pale brown eyes, the long fine nose, her full, heart shaped mouth and thick black hair.

But he was no longer a young boy, he was a young man. A young man who no longer wanted piano lessons, even from his beloved grandmother.

And yet here he was: recently turned eighteen, sitting on the piano stool, five minutes early for a change, waiting for his grandmother.

She was planning what to say to Peter. It was time for him to go. She didn't mind giving them presents; her young lovers, she often did: it pleased her to do so, it wasn't as though she couldn't afford it, far from it. But why did they always think that you were desperate, why did they then start asking for things, why did they get greedy? She'd enjoyed screwing Peter, even if he sometimes couldn't control himself, but he'd been getting a little hysterical recently, and now he was getting greedy. So he's going. She sighed, no doubt he'll get all upset, start crying again but he just had to go. Maybe Philippa would like to play with him for awhile, she was quite partial to the young ones.

She turned her thoughts to Sebastian, nearly time for his piano lesson. She was well aware that he didn't really enjoy them anymore, but she did, so he was going to have to put up with them until he could find a better excuse than 'I don't want to'.

She remembered his birthday party last month: it had been over in the old stables and she'd invited herself. She'd prowled through the throng of young people; enjoying pushing through them trying to spot a promising candidate for her attentions. Sebastian had seen her from the corner and, frowning, had weaved his way through to her.

Stopping in front of her he'd glared then burst into laughter, given her a big hug and kissed her on the cheek. "What are you up to yaya?"

"Just checking out your friends, making sure you're ok." She'd spotted someone.

He'd raised an eyebrow. "Hmmmm. And?"

"Ok, ok, I'll go. Don't want to embarrass you."

"You're not embarrassing me yaya, just don't stay too long, you might see more than you want to see."

"Fine, I'll go." She'd given him a big hug, then, just to really rub it in, kissed him on the nose.

She'd headed towards the door but, once she'd known that Sebastian wasn't watching her anymore she'd circled back towards the pretty thing sitting alone.

Three hours later she'd put the girl into a taxi after a delicious time exploring her lithe young body, making her cum several times and promising to give her a call. She probably wouldn't.

She shivered at the memory and realised that she was late for Sebastian.

She paused in the doorway, he was sitting on his hands gazing at the carpet, he looked so young in his baggy shorts and tee-shirt, she felt a catch in her throat: had they really just had his eighteenth birthday?

He sensed her presence and looked up.

"Sorry darling, have you been waiting long?"

He knew she was teasing and decided to ignore it.

She smiled at him. "I've got something I'd like you to play." And placed the score on the rest. "It used to be my favourite."

Sebastian spun around on the stool and studied the piece.

Alexandra moved the second stool over and sat beside him: close enough that she could turn the pages, but not so close that she was crowding him. Her grandson was getting too cocky with his playing, showing off, he was quite good these days and she knew he'd easily manage the early sections but it was a long piece and, even with his years of playing she knew that he'd struggle with the middle sections. She wanted to stretch him.

She sat quietly and watched him. He seemed to be taking it seriously, turning the pages and going over it, she saw his frown when he got to the more difficult parts, going through them several times, then carried on to the end, then flipped back to the beginning.

He glanced at her, marveled at her beauty for a moment.

Alexandra watched his profile as he looked at the keyboard, calming his mind: just as she'd always taught him. She was fascinated at how he looked so much like her mother and father, there wasn't a single feature that was from either one of them, he seemed to be a blend of them both. Beautiful.

He began playing.

And he did really well. Even when he got to the middle section he started well, then began to stumble. Just the odd note to start with, but it quickly went downhill from there until whole bars were wrong. He was getting frustrated.

She stopped him. Had him play individual bars. Then, when he'd got that, got him to string them together. But he couldn't get it, kept losing his way.

She stopped him again. Decided on an old approach, one they hadn't used in ten years or more.

"Stay there Sebastian." And she dragged her stool behind his, hitched up her dress and climbed around behind him until she was seated up against his back and could reach the keyboard around either side of him.

She chuckled to herself. It was so much easier ten years ago, she used to rest her chin on top of his head, now she could barely get it on his shoulder. And those shoulders? When did they get so wide?

And he smelt so good. She shivered against him, couldn't stop it. This was such a mistake.

Sebastian was in turmoil. He hadn't understood what she was doing at first and then, when she started to clamber up behind him, he instantly remembered. She hadn't done this for years; since he was six or seven. She'd sit like this, all wrapped around him. He'd be transfixed by her fingers. He'd put his on hers as she played, feel her delicate touch on the keys. Then they'd swap: his fingers on the keys, hers on his. He used to love it, would love the feel of her wrapped around him, her chin on the top of his head, the warmth of her on his back, the soft movement of her bones as she played.

This was different.

He felt different.

She felt different.

He could see her legs where she'd pulled her dress up, feel her bare thighs against his, her breasts against his back, her pelvis against his bum, her cheek against his neck.

His chest tightened and he felt her shiver. Knew he'd get an erection. Fuck, fuck!

And as soon as he thought it, it started. The blood and heat rushed to his groin. He felt sick. He didn't know what to do. He tried to force it down, but the more he thought about it the worse it got. The bigger it got. He felt the tears forming, he was going to cry. She was going to hate him.

Alexandra sensed the change in him. The tension. Knew she'd made a mistake. He was a grown man, she was a grown woman, his grandmother, his yaya. She loved him, as her grandson.

She felt him shiver, felt his indecision. Knew he wanted to get up, had an intuition as to why he didn't. Oh god! She felt her heat. His bum pressing between her thighs and his back rubbing across her nipples made her groan. Her nipples hardened. Stop, don't do that! Too late.

He couldn't believe what he could feel. They were pressing into his back. There was a heat against his bum. His cock jumped. Fuck! The inside of his mouth was bone-dry, he couldn't swallow. He wriggled on his stool.

Without thinking, she put her shaking hands on his thighs. She almost snatched them back. What was she doing? His thighs started to shake.

He didn't dare look down. His cock was going to burst. The only thing holding it down were his shorts and that was tenuous. Then she groaned in his ear and put her hands on his thighs. And his cock swelled that last half inch, shifted inside his shorts and slipped through the leg. He whimpered.

It touched her thumb.

She stopped breathing. Her brain was frozen, she couldn't think. Then it went into overdrive. Was that.....? It was. Couldn't be anything else. Now what?

"Oh darling, you poor baby."

His ears were ringing, he couldn't understand her words. He felt her thumb. He couldn't move. He had the biggest boner of his life and it was with his grandmother. He knew she'd see it and be frightened, every other girl he'd been with had been, they'd run a mile.

She put her hand over it. It was there, what else was she supposed to do.

Her hand was on him. He closed his eyes. She was touching him. He still couldn't look, could barely breath, he thought he was going to die. Any second now and she'll push him away and stare at it in horror. Any urge to cry was long gone, now it was pure frustration. Frustration with his body. He'd spent his puberty measuring the thing, watched it grow with glee, he'd watched the internet, seen how much women loved a big cock, he'd imagined the queues of girls fighting over each other to get to it. And then reality had hit. It was a monster and it scared the living daylights out of them, only one had touched it, but had then flinched back, the other two had just stared and ran.

That's what he was waiting for.

Oh my goodness it was long, thick too, maybe not quite as big as his grandfather's, but very very close. She smiled, it wasn't just looks that Sebastian had inherited.

She wanted to see it. She wrapped her fingers around it.

It didn't happen. She didn't flinch. His head was spinning.

"You've been hiding things from your grandmother Sebastian, I'm disappointed in you." She desperately wanted to see it.

She touched the end; his burning glans, he felt her fingertip slide to the tip. Now he looked. She dabbed at it, a string of sticky pre-cum between her finger and his cock.

"Will you stand up for me Sebastian?"

Her voice was soft in his ear, not demanding or telling, just asking, leaving it up to him. He stood. His cock was so stiff that it pushed his shorts leg up leaving his shaft standing at 45 degrees. He felt the blood leave his head, his face turn white. Now she'd see him, push him away.

"Come out here Sebastian." And she pulled on his arm making him step out from between her legs. Still he tried to face away from her, to hide his shame. She wouldn't have it.

"Turn around darling, face me."

He swallowed, cleared his throat. "But......"

"Sebastian, it's fine, really, turn around."

He swallowed and shuffled around to face her, still sitting on her stool. He waited for it, couldn't look at her.

Oh my, she thought, it's magnificent. How had she not known this? Because it's well over ten years since she'd seen him naked, that was why.

"Oh baby, it's beautiful." She touched him again.

What! Really?

Her long fingers wrapped around him and slowly stroked up and down his full length.

"It's gorgeous Sebastian, how could you keep this from me for so long."

A wave of relief washed through him, he was suddenly light headed and a flood of warmth seemed to sink from the back of his head, down his back and into his legs. And, with that relief, the tension flowed out of him to be replaced with a feeling of euphoria. And he came.

He hadn't thought about it, hadn't expected it, he just came.

He was horrified. He had no control over it. It just happened.

The first hit her on the forehead, the second her hair.

She laughed aloud as another thick mess landed on her cheek. "Oh my goodness, slow down." And she looked up just in time for the next one to hit her chin.

He looked shamefaced, embarrassed. "I'm sorry." Oh god, it was all over her face.

She still had hold of him, was slowly stroking him as cum dribbled down across her hand. "Oh Sebastian, don't be silly, I'm flattered. It's wonderful, I love it." She laughed again. "But you can pass me that box of tissues please."

She let go of him and began wiping herself. She passed him one. "Here, you'd better put that away while you can." He'd softened slightly and his cock had a distinct droop to it.

She saw his face, he was actually disappointed. She laughed. "Oh don't you worry darling, I haven't finished with you yet. But not here," She didn't think anyone else was in the house but you never knew, those girls were always flying in and out. "but we can't walk through the house with you like that, you're likely to hurt someone."

He grinned like a schoolboy and she watched as he quickly wiped himself and forced his rapidly hardening cock back inside his hopelessly inadequate shorts. Oh my goodness, she thought, she couldn't believe what she had just found, what she had just done.

A saying jumped into her head - in for a penny, in for a pound.

She jumped up, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him full on the mouth.

Her lips were full, warm and soft, her tongue pushed straight into his mouth. Her scent was subtle against the backdrop of the smell of cum on her face. He'd kissed girls before but this was different, felt different. He was kissing a woman. He accepted it completely. Wrapped his own arms around her back and pulled her against him.

She felt his acceptance and melted against him, rubbed her stomach across his once more solid pole. It was one of the most passionate kisses she'd had in years.

She pulled back for breath. Looked him in the eye. "You and I are going to have so much fun. Will you come to my rooms?" He grinned a mischievous grin. She smiled. "Come on then. If we meet anyone," she glanced down between them, rubbed herself against him again and giggled. "then you'd better hide, or run, or something, but that thing is a bit of a giveaway and I'm likely to lose you to a younger offer." He opened his mouth as if to say something but she kissed him again. "They can have you, but not until I've finished. Come on." She grabbed his hand and set off towards her sanctuary, it suddenly seemed such a long way away.

Clutching her hand he watched her bum sway as they walked through the house, there was quite a bounce in her step. He couldn't believe the turn of events. He'd gone through a whole spectrum of feelings this morning; starting with impending boredom at the prospect of yet another piano lesson, to happily sitting next to yaya and quite enjoying playing, then the annoyance at getting it wrong, followed by the horror at her sitting so close to him and how his body was reacting and the thought of her frightened reaction to seeing him like that. And then everything had turned on its head.

And now she wanted more of him. His emotions were in complete turmoil.

But he had no doubts about wanting this. He loved her, as much as his mother, she had always been there, the steadying influence, the teacher, the discipline, the comfort, she was the one he'd always gone to, for everything. And now he was going to her again.

She could feel him behind her, even without his hand she'd have known he was there, she'd always been able to sense him, they had a connection far beyond grandmother grandson. This was just the next step after all that had gone before.

But her heart was in her mouth, a heat was in her body. She thought she'd known everything about him. She was the one who'd tended to his boyhood wounds, bathed him as a child, wiped his tears, but that? That was a complete shock. She'd seen his shyness as he'd grown, his unwillingness to let her see him naked, she'd put it down to just that; a natural, young boy growing into a man shyness. Now she felt she knew what had been happening. He'd grown. Really grown. She imagined a girls surprise at seeing him, could even imagine the rejections from seeing something like that for the first time, even the ridicule and whispered tales. She felt horrible for him. Could this be his first time? They got to her door.

She closed it behind them, slipped the bolt: she didn't want anyone coming in unannounced.

She passed him, took his hand again and pulled him into the bedroom.

"Take your clothes off Sebastian."

She watched in quiet amusement as, in haste, he fumbled with his shoe laces then got his erect cock tangled in his shorts but, eventually, he was naked and standing uncertainly in front of her. He was beautiful.

He didn't know what he was supposed to do, this was all rushing along and he didn't have any guidelines, any experience to tell him, he felt his embarrassment building.

She cupped him in her hand, it pulsed and lifted off her palm. She turned her back to him her bum brushing against his cock. "Unzip my dress Sebastian."

He was getting a little dizzy again. This was all so unexpected, totally beyond anything he'd done before. Yaya's head was inches from his face, strands of grey glittered amongst her thick black hair.

He pulled too hard on her zipper and it jammed. "Take it slowly darling, there's no rush."

His cock was telling him otherwise, it felt as though the skin was going to split if it got any harder and he was almost whimpering with the need to cum again. His suddenly fat fingers tugged and, somehow, it worked, the zip descended to the small of her back, he wanted to grab her bum but didn't dare, she'd probably smack his face.

"Take it down." And, with a whisper it dropped to her ankles.

His throat tightened, he couldn't speak, couldn't stop himself from shaking.

"My bra Sebastian." And his trembling fingers pulled and pushed at the two ends of the strap, He had the thought that they had been intentionally designed to thwart the fumblings of nervous young men, the tension in him made him giggle.

She felt the clasp release just as she heard him giggle and she wondered what he was thinking. Then the bra dropped free. She was proud of her breasts. She had wrinkles here and there, she wasn't as firm in some places, that was aging for you, but her boobs had remained firm, they were her best feature, those and her ass, not a bad combination.