Seb's First Time

Story Info
Seb visits a glory hole and gets more than he bargained for.
4.5k words
4.62
17.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hb0t
Hb0t
3 Followers

The best thing about working in the city centre, is that I'm never more than twenty minutes walking distance from a glory hole. And the best thing about working late at night, is that at that time, there are plenty of people in line for it.

I sat at the venue bar, necking down one last drink before I got ready to leave. This would be routine anyway, since you'd get one on the house just for working - but I decided I'd need a few extra for the confidence.

In fact, it was probably the alcohol that made me decide to go for it in the first place because a glory hole wasn't like me at all. But one: gin made me horny. And two: it made me reckless. And after hearing Mike, the bartender, waffle on for what felt like a lifetime about the chick he'd hooked up with the night before, I quickly became conscious of the feeling of my jeans becoming tight and certain parts of me becoming too invested in the story.

I looked around at the few stragglers left inside the venue - most of them had left after the gig, but a few had stuck around for a drink. There were a lot of attractive men in tonight. It was a shame that the band that was on didn't exactly pull a camp crowd. That was when the idea struck me.

The only glory hole I knew of was in a men's bathroom, so surely, they would be expecting another man on the other side. I wasn't sure. I'd never used a glory hole before. Did women sneak into the men's bathrooms, and they were expecting a woman? Would they check anyway? I started zoning out of Mike's story - which now I thought about it, seemed to be fantasy anyway - and interrupted.

"You ever used a glory hole?" I asked.

"Huh?"

I tried to make a smooth recovery from cutting him off there. "I mean, sounds like you've been getting up to some interesting stuff. I was just curious."

"Well, since you ask," Mike started, and as soon as he opened his mouth again I realised that this story would probably be make believe too, and it wasn't worth sticking around to hear his advice. I shook him off, and luckily we were both a bit too tipsy to think anything of it.

"Doesn't matter," I said. I pushed my glass to the other side of the bar for him. "I'm gonna go find one."

"To suck, or get sucked?" Mike asked.

I'd already started to make my way across the room, but the question caught me off guard. I forgot that I wasn't out to him. I basically only had one option.

"I want a dick, in my mouth," I announced, enunciating every word. Mike laughed. A few of the men at the bar turned around to give me dirty looks.

"Atta boy, Seb," he said. "Good job the managers on a smoke break, by the way. You'd be getting fired right about now."

I rolled my eyes at him, and promptly left the building, forgetting to go and grab my things from the locker on the way. It was cold and dark outside, but it was busy. I liked it that way. Safety, for one. It wouldn't matter if you were a big bulky six foot guy; these streets weren't safe for anyone, especially not so late at night. But I wasn't even a bulky six foot guy. I was just 5'5, and on the skinny side. And I was constantly paranoid that someone would clock me - for being gay, or worse - and even if they didn't, blatant anxiety put me as an easy target for a mugging.

But on a lighter note, it being busy meant that there would be plenty of horny men out here tonight.

I knew exactly where I was going. This wasn't premeditated, but I'd searched online before just out of curiosity. Just around the block from my venue was a shitty dive bar, and in the bathroom stalls, there it was. I got to the bar and ordered myself another drink before I went in. Not for wanting to get drunk (I responsibly decided that I was already being reckless enough) but just so it wasn't that obvious why I was in there. I tried to finish it fast, and then practically ran to the toilets before I could back out of it. It had been a long time since I last got laid. If I got too nervous now, I would lose my only chance.

I didn't know that I was visibly gay, but I wondered if any of the men in here had a 'gaydar'. I didn't believe in that kind of thing. But maybe, being regulars at a bar that was known to have a glory spot, they had an eye for it. I quickly glanced at the other patrons on my way past, and caught myself locking eyes with a couple of people. I didn't let myself look for too long, so not to defeat the point of anonymity. Not knowing who it was, was quickly becoming part of the thrill for me. More so than the prospect of even sucking dick at all - and I loved that.

I made my way along the stalls, slightly pushing each door open just to see which one it was. The website I found this on hadn't said exactly, but I got to the final two and I found it. I decided I wanted the one on the far end, next to the wall, and locked myself inside. And I felt like an idiot suddenly.

All night I'd been surrounded by people, and now I was locked alone in a stall I felt painfully awkward. There was silence. There was just me, standing there. Should I be sitting while I wait? On my knees? How long do I wait for? I shook the thoughts out of my head. All that alcohol and nerves were still getting the best of me at a time like this. It was supposed to be fun.

I didn't have too long to get in my head anyway as it turns out. I soon heard footsteps, and then the stall click shut besides me. I felt my heart pounding in my chest. It had to be one of the men I'd looked at on my way in, no way someone would've appeared so fast otherwise. I eyed the hole patiently, unsure what to do next. Wait, what if he was waiting for me to get my dick out? He'd be in for a disappointment.

I heard the sounds of metal as the man unbuckled his pants. The aching I was feeling became too much to ignore, and I tentatively undid my own, knowing that I couldn't get through this ordeal without touching myself. I was practically salivating already, and I hadn't even seen his cock yet. It had been way too long. Without so much as a word, he fed his dick through the hole towards me. I dropped down to my knees, hand prepared in my pants.

It was about 4 inches, limp. An involuntary gasp escaped my throat. I was so fucking naive, I thought that they would put the thing in there fully hard. This was better. I loved the feeling of a cock growing hard in my mouth, knowing that I was such a good boy getting someone so hard for me. My hands were already working, one slowly rubbing myself, and the other getting a grip on the man's base to direct his cock to my lips.

We both groaned immediately. God, I loved dick, but the feeling of sucking a soft one in particular drove me crazy. At 4 inches I was able to deep throat it without issue, and sank straight to the base, moaning again when I felt myself get to the bottom. It was so thick, and my mouth already felt so full. There was nowhere else to go but down my throat. I was more than ready for that.

I bobbed my head up and down, the grunting on the other side encouraging me further. It began to stiffen already, getting harder inside my mouth.

"Fucking whore," said the man.

His voice was so gruff that I immediately knew he had at least two decades on me. Fuck, I'd never been with an older guy. I must have sounded so desperate the way I was moaning, as if I was the one getting sucked off.

"Mhm," I agreed, without taking my mouth away. The way he let out a sharp breath told me he could feel the hum, encouraging me to be even more vocal as I sucked him.

Now he was fully hard and I pulled myself back a little, letting my hand work the base of his cock so I wouldn't gag. I didn't have the best reflex. The only time I enjoyed choking was when I was being entirely face fucked. I winced frustratedly that the man wasn't able to grab my head from behind the stall and just have his way with me. I was basically the one in control here, and that was my only complaint of the entire experience. I didn't like that. I liked being used like the slut that I was.

As if he could read my mind the man stopped being so still, and pulled back, only to thrust full force back through the hole. And again, and again, until was ruthlessly hitting the back of my throat and making me choke on his thick dick.

My mouth was hurting from being open so wide, there were tears in my eyes, and my throat was being completely abused at the back. I loved getting to be a toy like this. I sighed, satisfied, obediently taking my hand away from his cock and letting it fall back to my lap while he fucked my mouth.

"Moaning like a fucking slut," he told me. I agreed again, desperately humming around his cock. The drool and pre-cum started dripping down out of my mouth. "You love getting used like this, don't you? Moaning as if you're getting fucked."

I gasped at the degradation, my whines in agreement nothing short of pathetic. I stopped touching myself, wanting to get as worked up as possible. It struck me that I shouldn't even let myself come that night. Just for the fun of seeing how long I'd last. Then suddenly, he pulled out. I whimpered at the sudden emptiness in my mouth. I needed my greedy mouth to be full of his cock.

"So let me fuck you."

I froze.

"Did you hear me, whore? Let me fuck you."

I slowly got up from my kneeling position, the enjoyment I was having suddenly replaced by anxiety again.

It would be okay, right? This was anonymous. You get what you get in here, and he knew that.

I pulled my pants down, feeling for the first time what a mess I'd made in my own underwear. I would have almost been embarrassed if it didn't turn me on so much. I braced one hand against the wall and bent over, presenting myself to him.

"Fuck," he moaned, and I sighed - but from relief, this time. "You've got a little cunt there have you, whore?"

I let out a noise that vaguely resembled agreement. I wasn't sure what to say - I wasn't thinking anything except for that I was about to have that thick cock use more than just my mouth. I pushed back against the wall like I was starving for it, encouraging him to go in.

It felt much bigger in my pussy than it did in my mouth. That was saying a lot.

"God, you're fucking tight," he growled, and started thrusting through the hole. A sob escaped my lips as he completely and utterly stretched me out, making me feel as if I was about to rip. My cunt had never felt so full in my entire life - I'd had longer, but never this thick. The feelings were worlds apart and I would have taken this option any day.

"Fuck," I whined. I pressed my face into my mouth to not make such a noise. What the hell was I supposed to do if someone walked in while we were busy? The thought hadn't been an issue when I was gagged, moans muffled from the giant dick that was taking my throat. But now?

I could barely help it. It felt so fucking good getting pounded like this that I couldn't keep silent for the life of me. I started screaming out at how stretched out and open my pussy was, absolutely stuffed with meat.

If anybody heard, well then, they heard. I wanted everyone to know what a disgusting whore I was. Maybe someone else would feel invited to use me afterwards.

I let out a yelp as he hit my cervix. That was not in pleasure. But I let him carry on, somehow the fact that I was in pain turning me on even more. He didn't care. He just wanted to do these filthy things to me, breed me, then go. I reached a hand between my thighs and started to play with myself as he fucked into me, gasping with every thrust.

Fuck not getting off. That was before the man decided he would take my cunt. I could hardly bear how turned on I was getting, how pathetically wet I was. The sloppy sounds of his dick thrusting into my soaking hole were echoing through the entire room.

"I'm gonna breed that fucking cunt, boy," he told me - not asked, told me. I didn't have the choice and I decided I didn't want it anyway. I was his for the taking.

"Yes, sir!" I gasped. "Oh God, please."

"Gonna fill you up," he went on. "Make you take my fucking kids."

"Please!"

I let out one last moan as he finished, filling my from behind with his spunk. I gasped, working my fingers through it as I continued playing with myself, rubbing it over my clit and groaning. I felt so filthy. He pulled out of me and I felt myself leaking with cum.

"Fucking whore," he muttered. This time, with disdain. I stumbled up to a standing position, left staring at the wall dumbfounded. He exited the room without another word.

I guess that's what I was.

I felt ashamed, and exhilarated at the same time. I pulled my pants back up, not even stopping to wipe the cum off me. My underwear felt sticky and my cunt ached at what a mess I was. I hadn't ended up getting off before he did, and I wondered if anybody else was going to come in too. I had locked eyes with two men, after all.

After waiting a while I decided to unlock my stall and peep outside. Only there were two men stood in the entrance, discussing something under their breath. One of them looked up at me.

"Is this him?"

I stared back meekly.

"You want more?" He snarled, squeezing his cock from over his jeans. I nodded, not being able to take my eyes off it. I slowly backed up into the stall but he stopped me.

"Not here."

I followed obediently as the man took me outside, leading me through the bar out of the fire exit.

"Here? What if someone sees us?"

"They won't," the man said. He flashed his jacket towards me - he was a bouncer. Oh fuck, if there was anybody that could rag doll and completely ruin me, it was him. I looked back up at him, his almost seven foot tall and bulky stature towering over me. He had to be at least 150 pounds heavier than me.

Presuming the man he'd been talking to was the first one to fuck me - this guy's dick would be even bigger. My thighs tensed in an attempt to soothe my pussy which was begging to be touched. I just wanted it so bad at this point.

"Why out here?" I asked.

"We can't all fit inside that tiny stall," he retorted, and before I could reply, a second man of similar stature emerged from the fire exit. And behind him, the first man to have his way with me.

"Since you've got an extra hole," the man scoffed. "I heard you're such a cock greedy slut. We're going to put all of them to use."

I felt myself going weak at the knees. I had no idea how this would work but I didn't care. They knew what they needed to do and I just had to go along with it like a braindead fuck toy.

Before I could respond, the bouncer came and roughly tugged down my pants; another man grabbing me from behind to keep me upright as my knees almost buckled. My first fuck undid his own, starting to jerk his already hard cock. Where's the fun in that? That was meant to be my job.

"Fuck, what a fucking mess," the bouncer hissed. He spat roughly into my underwear. "You we're going to wear them home like that?"

"Yes," I whimpered.

"Fucking filthy," he said disgustedly, and it only turned me on more. He moved his head forward and abruptly sucked my clit into his mouth, and I threw my head back, hitting the other man in the chest. He leaned down and started sucking on my neck now that it was exposed. I had two stranger's mouths on me at once, while another watched, tugging his own dick at the display.

The man behind me ran a hand up my shirt and started pinching my nipples sharply.

"Harder," I whimpered. A strangled noise came out my mouth as both men working on me obliged at once.

"Take this off," the man behind me grunted. I almost lost my footing as he let go of me, and pulled my shirt off from over my head. The bouncer followed suit and pulled away from my clit, urging me to step out of my pants.

I was naked in public, in front of three fully clothed men.

The two of them immediately got back to work, and my neck grew sensitive at the amount of bruises that must have been left on there. I started grinding my cunt onto the bouncer's face, unable to help myself.

It was then that the first man got bored of watching. The mouth that was on my neck was replace by a chokehold and I was pushed down onto my knees, facing the man who was approaching me. I opened my mouth instinctively without even having to be told, and he filled me once again with his dick.

"Such a pretty little mouth," he cooed. I whined responsively. I'd had no idea how vocal I could be until that night.

The bouncer changed position so he could eat me out from behind, now. He squeezed my ass roughly, enormous hands each taking in the entire cheek. He spat directly onto my hole, then let go and slapped me sharply. I screamed out with my mouth still full of dick, and the first man enjoyed that, so the bouncer hit me even harder to illicit the same response. He kept on going until my cheeks were raw, before finally spreading me again and licking out my desperate hole.

I barely had chance to register the feeling - I was getting face fucked again. What started out as a blowjob, was now my head being held rigidly as the man forced himself down my throat as far as he could, in and out of my mouth. Every now and then he would switch it up, standing still, and forcing my head up and down instead until my face was covered in tears and I was gagging profusely. Still not satisfied, he pushed my head abruptly so my face was pressing against his abdomen, and held it there as he forced his cock so that it was fully rammed down my throat. He kept me in that position as the bouncer was still working on my ass, licking expertly around my hole.

The man who had been holding me was now stood besides me, finally pulling out his own erect cock. He grabbed my hand and my fingers obediently wrapped around it, beginning to jerk him off. Three was not enough. I was incredibly aware of the fact that my pussy, and my other hand, were completely neglected.

"Dirty fucking whore," the first man grunted, forcing my face towards his base again. "You love it, don't you?"

"Yes sir." - He immediately pushed me back down again.

"Let me fuck that little hole of his," another man grunted. I felt the cock slip away from my hand, and the bouncer pulled me up to my feet. The man lay on the floor below me and I was eased back down onto his cock, before the other men returned to position - one in my mouth, and one eating me out. The bouncer pulled away, trading his tongue for a finger, and he pushed inside me with no warning.

All of my holes were full now. He began fucking me with his fingers. I tried to cry out, but at this point all that came out were whines and strings of 'fuck', 'sir', 'please' amongst any other incoherent thing I could manage to gasp out.

"Braindead bitch," one said. The man I was blowing pulled me by the hair away from his dick, and slapped me across the face. "Fucking fleshlight."

"Yes sir," I sobbed.

His grip on my hair tightened as he slapped me again. He ran one hand down my face; stopping first at my neck to squeeze it tightly, then running down to tug my nipple. Another slap to the face. My body felt completely ruined. Even my hips were hurting, the man below me holding me into place with an iron grip as he fucked into me. I was basically pinned still at all angles so each person could use me however he wanted.

"We're going to take turns breeding you," he growled.

"Yes sir."

He slapped me.

"Don't fucking talk," he said. "Your cunt was so fucking tight with my dick inside. We're going to see how much we can stretch you out. Tear that little body apart."

"Huh?"

He went and sat himself onto one of the tables of the beer garden, laying himself up across the top. I climbed over and sat on him, feeling his cock fill me back up again. Before I knew it he was pulling me down so I lay against his chest, and one of the other men - I couldn't see who - lined up behind me.

"Oh God!"

I screamed as another dick forced it's way inside me, just as big as the first. A tear fell down my eye from how much it burned, but it felt so good. With my head facing the end of the table, I finally had the final cock back in my mouth, again with the iron grip on my head so he could use it freely.

Hb0t
Hb0t
3 Followers
12