Secluded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The siblings laughed back, silently celebrating in their minds, knowing they'd have the whole day to themselves, by themselves.

Neither Jack nor Jill wanted to reveal how excited they were at the chance at being alone, especially after the recent sexually charged events that had made them question everything they ever thought or felt about each other.

After dinner, the siblings retired anxiously and excitedly to the guest bedroom, trying not to seem too obvious, even going so far as to act bored and listless. Jack followed Jill into the room, laying back onto the bed. Jill walked past the foot of the bed, scooting alongside the narrow side of the bed and quietly laying down next to Jack.

Jack switched on the TV. In her mind, Jill was trying to formulate a sentence that wouldn't blow her cover that she was painfully aching for him. "God, it's so boring..."

"I know. It wouldn't be so bad if the room was bigger. If it were any smaller you'd be forced to sit in my lap." he chuckled, hoping the innuendo wasn't buried too deep for her to notice.

She blushed, tucking hair behind her ears. "Yeah, and your legs would break because I'm so huge."

He rolled his eyes. "You need to get off of that. You are not huge. You're not even big. Actually, you're tiny. You're, like, six inches shorter than me..."

"But just as wide as you..." she interjected.

He sighed. "Your hips are, but that's not a bad thing at all. I'd say that most guys want a girl with wide hips. It's sexy. It's like a subconscious thing that guys dig. We don't like rail-thin crackhead looking girls."

"Wow, you are smart." she said, harmlessly sarcastic. "Is that another thing you're into? Girls with wide hips?"

"Yeah, I think wide hips are attractive. You pretty much have the total package that guys find attractive: cuteness, wide hips and big boobs. If someone took the time they'd realize you have an incredible personality, too."

Jill was touched. All she could do was sit there and look at her hands in her lap, unable to form a retort that wouldn't come off as completely nervously forced.

"Is there, like, a book you read to come up with these lines? Or are you just using them on me as practice on real girls?" she finally blurted out timidly.

"I'm not giving you lines, sis. I'm just being honest. And you are a real girl." he said with a chuckle.

"By 'real girl' I meant a girl you'd want to hit on. Someone not me."

"Are you saying it because I'm your brother and I can't hit on you because of that or are you saying you're not attractive enough to be hit on?"

"Both, I guess." she said, almost in a whisper, still terribly unsure of herself.

Jack could tell she was serious. He turned the volume on the TV down and turned to her, lying on his side. "Jill..."

She was afraid to turn to him, but finally did, looking him in the eyes. "What?" she said, almost annoyed that he was making her face this recurring lack of self-esteem.

"Look, you are attractive, so stop saying that you aren't."

She licked her lips, her eyes wandering off, thinking hard before speaking. "You've known me forever, that's the only reason you think I'm attractive. And because I'm your sister."

He rubbed her arm. "That's not true at all. Come on, remember earlier? I didn't push you away, did I?"

"No."

"You know why I didn't?" he asked.

She shook her head.

"Because I enjoyed it. Did you?"

She nodded, fear in her eyes, fear of treading ground she'd never treaded before. "How much did you enjoy it?"

"You kinda felt how much I enjoyed it." he grinned.

She grinned, blushing and looking away.

"How much did you enjoy it?"

"Couldn't you tell?" she asked, surprised that he couldn't feel how sopping wet her pussy was at the time.

"I couldn't. Were you wet?"

"Yeah, like, a lot."

"Well, in my defense, I was rubbing through a few layers of clothes."

She began to grow bolder, leaning towards him and grinning flirtatiously. "That's no excuse. I was wet and you should've been able to feel it."

She was so terribly cute that he wanted to kiss her right there, among many other things he was compelled to do. "Next time, don't wear so much when we do that, then I'll be able to tell."

Jill looked at him, feigning suspicion. "Next time? Who says there'll be a next time?"

Jack realized he set himself up for that dismissal of desire from Jill. "Yeah, you're right. I guess I was thinking a little too far ahead."

She hoped he didn't think she was being serious and kept her proximity to him mere inches, speaking softly and suggestively. "Is it something you'd want to do again anyway?"

He nodded. "Yeah, if you wanted to. Are you wet right now?"

She was, very. Jill rubbed her knees together. "Kind of."

"How wet?"

She shrugged. "A lot."

"Can I see for myself?" he asked, leaning in the few inches that separated them and declared his interest, kissing her softly on the lips.

She didn't move away, just accepted the kiss. Completely enraptured, mesmerized by him. Jill nodded. In the dim light, Jack ran his hand up his sister's leg, dragging his middle finger up between her thighs. She spread her legs a few inches, giving him access. Jack started to kiss her affectionately, gently sucking on her lips as his finger paced up and down her willing slit.

As they lie there in bed, kissing and Jack ever so gently rubbing her pussy through her sweat shorts, he started to grow a pounding erection. Jill brought her hand up, resting it on his crotch and feeling his growing hard-on. She spread her legs even farther, pulling her knees up and his rhythm grew quicker and more feverish. After a minute of this, they stopped kissing.

"Let's get under the blanket." he suggested.

Her breath quickening, Jill agreed and slid out of bed, pulling the blanket back and crawling in with Jack. The siblings instantly moved back together, kissing, their hands gravitating towards each other.

Jack tugged on her waistband. "Can you take these off?"

Without further direction or protest, she quickly slid her shorts and panties past her hips and down her legs, kicking them to the foot of the bed under the blanket. Jill scooted back towards Jack who instinctively brought his hand up between her bare thighs. His heart was pounding as he felt that heavenly sensation of having his hand between the naked thighs of a cute girl. Jack's hand grazed Jill's inner thigh, up near her pussy and he realized how silky smooth it was. He curled his middle finger along her snatch, which he instantly realized was incredibly tight, yet completely saturated with her juices, a sparse patch of soft pubic hair surrounding her prize.

Upon feeling his fingers worming around her throbbing, sodden slit, she slipped her tongue anxiously into his mouth, kissing him hard. Fumbling for his erection, fondling the tent his shorts had become, she tugged on his waistband. Jack had to raise his hips to allow Jill to pull his shorts and underwear down.

Jack clumsily kicked at his shorts until they piled off, crammed up under the blanket at the foot of the bed. Jill instantly searched for his cock until, finally, she blindly wrapped her fingers around his surprisingly large and seemingly petrified phallus. She gasped lightly, quietly stunned at the tactile sensation of wrapping her soft fingers around such rigid male stiffness. Jack winced at the wonderful feeling of having a sweet, virginal young hand tugging on his eager member. He badly just wanted to slide his cock up inside Jill's tight, wet pussy.

The siblings weren't talking at all, they were just a tangled, awkward mess of anxious limbs and straining, swollen genitalia, aching to unite in the most carnal, subconscious way. Their bodies and minds were completely disconnected; their bodies moving without guidance from their brains, acting purely on instinct.

Jack clumsily climbed on top of Jill who breathlessly spread her thighs apart, allowing him full access. The siblings were wanton, mindless machines now, aching to merge. Jack took his thick cock in his hand and crawled up between her legs, nestling the hot, throbbing tip of his cock up against her swollen pussy. She swooned at the moment of contact, feeling his bulbous knob rubbing along her drippy slit.

Without any sense of gentility, Jack shoved his thick cock through Jill's delicate canal all the way to the hilt and, overcome with lust, he voraciously started to pump into her, stabbing his hungry cock in and out of her twat. Jill, whose face was twisted with pure desire, was grunting like conquered prey. She wrapped her cool, pale thighs around his midsection and pulled him in deeper.

Jack was madly humping away without any thought of how it felt for Jill. He was mad with lust, his mind completely overtaken by that addictive sensation of being plunged inside her sodden walls. He grunted atop her like a wild animal. There was no way he was going to pull out until he was done, and she was so terrifically tight and wet that he wasn't going to last.

Jack's mind was reeling, and his balls were ready to spill their seed. After being in Jill for only a minute, his body tensed, he convulsed and let out an orgasmic sigh as his cock spewed its hot, creamy load inside Jill's fertile pussy. Jill gasped as she felt the warmth consume her insides, the thick, viscous mess injected deep inside her. Exhausted both physically and emotionally, Jack collapsed on top of his half-sister. Jill was panting, an unmistakable smile on her face, thoroughly satisfied, her brother's flaccid girth still lodged up inside her.

Jack was breathing hard into her neck, the both of them were a sweaty, sticky heap. Both of them were breathless, speechless. They'd never experienced anything like what they'd just gone through. Both of them were almost traumatized by the sudden, life-changing event that had taken place. The slimy ooze that was dripping down Jill's ass was still warm; their bodies entwined.

"Are you okay?" Jack finally uttered through heavy breaths.

"Yeah." Jill stuttered, stunned and dizzy.

"I-uh" Jack muttered, his eyes dancing all around, unclear on what next to say.

Jill found his stammering infectiously cute. "Come here." she whispered, pulling his face down to her and kissed him on the mouth.

Jack slid his tongue into her mouth and she did the same. It wasn't but a minute into their sloppy, loving exchange that Jack's cock, which was still nuzzled deep into Jill's gushy cunt, began to swell and harden. He instinctively started to plunge his rod in and out of her and Jill responded with pained, high-pitched grunts which she tried to muffle as best she could.

It wasn't much longer before Jack's body tightened again and his cock started to throb, squirting its urgent ropes of gooey discharge along the velvety walls of Jill's pussy. The siblings basked in the afterglow of the mind-blowing sex they'd just had and spent the next few days engaged in the same bareback fucking that they were growing more accustomed to with each session.

Jack and Jill's parents wondered why the siblings were always locking themselves away in that backroom, only to come out hours later stinking of pungent sweat and other ambiguous bodily fluids that they hoped weren't what they thought they were.

More to cum?

12