Second Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took less than a minute before she felt the familiar tingling, signaling that she was going to cum. She wasn't sure how long it would take to get there but the tingling indicated the approaching orgasm was going to be epic. By this time she had worked his cock deep into her throat with her nose pressed against his pubic hair. She developed a rhythm where she moved her head back and forth a couple inches several times, keeping his boner buried deep in her throat. Then she would pull back until only the head was in her mouth so she could breathe for a few seconds. Then she would repeat the pattern. And from his groans, this seemed to really turn him on. And every minute or so Eric would stop making noises and go completely silent, and she assumed that someone was walking by just a few feet away. She tried to grin every time this happened but his cock filled her mouth and stretched her lips too much for her to smile.

By this time, Eric was thrusting forward, face-fucking her almost viciously. Shelly knew that he was making too much noise to hide the fact that something was going on behind the hedge. And with his powerful pelvic thrusts moving his entire body, no one needed the grunts and groans to know that someone was having a blowjob in the bushes. Shelley was feverishly rubbing her juicy pussy through her panties and they were absolutely soaking wet from her actions. She was building to a crest when Eric gave a final groan and then exploded in her mouth.

It felt like gallons of hot and slimy cum flooded her mouth. She swallowed once to keep from letting some spill out of her mouth onto her dress, but that wasn't enough. She swallowed again even as she felt some leak out of the corner of her mouth. Finally she swallowed a third time to finish off his load. She pulled back to watch his dick slowly soften but was surprised when it remained hard.

"What the fuck, Eric? Can you cum again?" She looked up at him and watched as he slowly opened his eyes and smiled down at her.

"Yes, if I am turned on enough, I can usually cum twice fairly quickly." He grinned almost self-consciously and held her gaze for a couple seconds. Then he raised his eyes and smiled at someone walking by. After casually nodding and smiling for a few seconds, Eric dropped his eyes to Shelly, a happy and very appreciative grin on his face and in his eyes. She glanced at his hard cock again, thrilled by how long and how hard it was, and then she had an awesome idea.

"Okay, Eric, do you want me to stand and bend over or do you want me on my hands and knees?" He gave her a puzzled expression for a second and then his wide grin returned. He closely examined the hedge again.

"I think it would be safer for you to be on all fours and I hit you doggie. I think there would just be too much of us visible if we were standing. And believe me, if I am in the middle of fucking you, it is not wise to interrupt." His grin developed a little glint of steel and Shelley decided to take his word for it.

She grinned widely and then started to strip right there. Eric had not fucked in public enough to have thought about the logistics of it, and he felt stupid waiting for her to get naked. So he asked the logical question.

"Why don't you just drop to your knees and hike your skirt up?" She gave him a silly grin.

"Where's the fun in that?" And she dropped her dress to her waist and then past her hips to her ankles. Eric watched her hips as they wiggled and shifted until the dress fell free at her ankles. He grinned and had to admit that watching her wriggle out of that dress just a few feet from a public sidewalk was just about the most erotic experience of his life. Seconds later her panties and bra joined her dress at her feet, and she stepped away from her clothes.

Dropping to her knees, she stared directly into his eyes and slid her right hand down to her pussy. She ran her fingers through her thick bush, her fingers acting like a comb. After several seconds of that, she positioned her hand flat against her pussy lips and slipped her middle finger between her lips and deep into her pussy. In and out, she fucked herself while maintaining eye contact with her lover. He moaned loudly but not as loudly as she did. If someone had been walking on the sidewalk just a few feet away, they would have known exactly what was going on behind the bushes. And the thrill of discovery added to the pleasures of finger-fucking herself, bringing her even closer. Her pussy was still tingling in that special way that indicated a crashing orgasm was on its way.

Shelly held his gaze as Eric looked down on her naked body, her fingers thrusting in and out of her hairy pussy. He waited as long as he could and then dropped to his knees.

"Okay, slut. I won't wait any longer. On your knees and prepare to be fucked by a real man. Give me your pussy, bitch." His words surprised her since he hadn't even used profanity in front of her, much less the demanding words that he just spoke. Her eyes darted to his, but not before her pussy tingled some more and leaked out more of her gooey juices. Shelly immediately moved to her knees and one hand, using the other hand to continue fucking herself.

She heard Eric position himself behind her, and he grabbed her ass to align himself with her pussy. At least she hoped it was her pussy, but because of his aggressive words, she wasn't sure which hole he planned to take. She gritted her teeth, hoping he would at least start out slow.

Eric pushed the head of his cock against her pussy lips, letting her relax for the moment. She was no stranger to ass fucking, but she knew this cock was thick enough to require a lot of lube and she had neglected her normal practice of placing a tube of lube and a condom in her purse. She knew her pussy was wet enough to take him, but she wasn't sure at all about her asshole. So Shelly decided that she was okay when she felt his cock push against her pussy lips.

Eric paused for a moment with his cock pushing against but not yet entering her pussy. Then in one hard shove, he penetrated her as far as possible until he bumped against her cervix. He paused again, presumably to let her get used to his cock. Shelly had to grin, thinking it was too late for that. And then he began to slowly move in and out. Now she gave up thinking entirely, content to revel in the feeling of this really big and really hard cock pushing in and out of her wet and waiting pussy. Within a few seconds, he began to increase his speed until sixty seconds later he was pounding her pussy as if he was in a race. And another minute of hard pounding resulted in her tingling morphing into the intense orgasm she had been expecting. Then without any warning, she stopped him.

"I need you to stop." Eric looked down in surprise, almost shock, but saw a wide grin on her face. "Like maybe tomorrow. Or maybe the next day. But definitely not today." Her grin stretched even wider and he grinned with her as her body trembled for a couple of seconds. He paused for about two seconds more and then went back to hammering her pussy.

Shelly screamed and her body began to shake and tremble. Her pussy muscles rippled around Eric's cock, alternating between grabbing it like a vice and massaging it. The intensity of her climax caused him to cum, and he exploded into her pussy like firehose. Eric shouted, adding his sounds to hers. Several people in the parking lot heard the lovers, but the two couples on the sidewalk a few feet away stopped walking, shock on their faces. The taller of the two men leaned over the hedge and peered down at the naked woman and the man fucking her from behind.

"What the fuck?" He paused, as if he didn't know what more to say. But the other three who were with him asked what was going on.

"There are two people here fucking like rabbits. Well, actually, fucking like dogs. Holy shit! Honey you call the cops while I alert the manager." Shelly rose to her knees and rotated so she could see directly into Eric's eyes.

"Maybe we should go." Eric's quiet suggestion was met with a quick nod from Shelly. Then they burst into laughter as they grabbed their clothes. Without bothering to get dressed, they ran to Eric's car. It took him a few seconds to get his keys from his pants pocket, but suddenly they were inside his car. They were still laughing as he started the engine and they screeched off and out of the parking lot.

"I told you I like giving head and having sex in public." Eric locked eyes with her and grinned.

"Remind me to never doubt you again." And they continued laughing as they drove across town totally naked.

12