Second Experience with Voyeurism

Story Info
Second experience with Exhibitionism and Voyeurism.
3.8k words
4.66
9.4k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
289 Followers

"So, would you?"

"Would I what?"

"You know."

"What are you talking about?"

It had been almost a week since we last saw each other. With work and school, seeing other was tough. We were only able to see each other on the weekends, so here we were. Thoughts of the last time that we were together, were constantly on my mind.

The thought of my girlfriend of 3 years admitting to wanting to experience another man, was mind boggling. She was a virgin when we met and I was responsible for taking her virginity. Until that fateful day at the beach, I didn't even realize that I wanted to see her with another man.

Could I tell the difference, once a much larger penis stretched out her tight pussy? If so, would I enjoy the feeling of a much looser pussy? Would I be jealous as another man ravages my innocent girlfriend? Could I handle feeling another man's cum inside of her pussy, once I felt sloppy seconds? Hell, until this point, I never even knew what "sloppy seconds" was!

All I knew is that this stranger had opened up new feelings that I had about my innocent girlfriend and the fact that my penis is the only penis that had ever been inside of her vagina. I knew that we were young and would probably experience other lovers, but would we, while still a couple?

"Be honest with me, would you do that guy from last week?"

"I don't even know him."

"You're avoiding the question."

"No, I'm not."

"Ok. If we weren't together, would you do him?"

"He's married."

"You're still avoiding the question. If you & he were both single, would you fuck him?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

With that answer, brought more wonderment. I was now fully erect from the thought. She saw.

"Oh my God. Does that turn you on?"

"I guess so. I mean, I never thought of you with another guy until that guy brought it up."

"Have you thought about it?"

"I guess the thought has crossed my mind. He spoke so openly and confidently about having me experience his love making. Then when his wife told me that I would enjoy it and that he's an amazing lover, it got me wondering. With you encouraging me to do it, the thought of actually letting him fuck me has crossed my mind. But the thought of his large penis also has me worried, that it would hurt."

"HAS you worried? Like, as if you want to let him fuck you, but the thought of his huge cock hurting your tight vagina, worries you?"

"Well, when you were fucking me and telling me to imagine him fucking me, I did. I closed my eyes and as your cock slid in & out of my pussy, I couldn't help but imagine it was his cock giving me so much pleasure and it brought me one of my most powerful orgasms. Not to mention, the thought of him going down on me afterwards, making me cum with his tongue, then immediately fucking me again, (like his wife said he would do). Got me wondering. I mean what woman wouldn't want to experience that?"

With that we stripped down. As I touched her vagina, it was sopping wet. Obviously, the thought was turning her on. I slid between her legs and began licking her pussy, while stimulating her clit with my fingers. She came almost instantly.

"We should go back to the beach this weekend." She looked at me with a nervous expression."

"I don't know."

"Why not? The thought actually excites you. There'll be no pressure to do anything, if we happen to run into that guy. But if we do, you'll be able to decide if you want to do it. We won't know unless we try."

"Ok we can go, but I'm not promising anything."

"Fair enough."

My mind was going a mile a minute, wondering if I would really enjoy watching her with another man. The look on her face, the look in her eyes (upon seeing another his cock again), the expression she makes once he penetrates her, the sounds that she'll make, even the words of encouragement that she tells him, or the chance that he'll give her (not just one, but) multiple orgasms.

Could I handle it? I didn't know, but I definitely wanted to find out.

------------------------------------

"Where should we set our stuff?"

"Let's go back to where we were before."

"Ok." She said with a shy but sexy smile.

Once we were comfortable, "lie down so I can rub lotion on your back."

"Ok."

"I'm gonna undo your straps, like last week."

"Ok."

Although there were many admirers who were gawking at my young girlfriend, our acquaintance from last week never showed up. We still had an exciting night as we talked about what could've happened, had he showed up.

Later in the week, my phone rings:

"Hey."

"Hey Hun, what's up"

"Guess who I ran into at the store today?"

"Who?"

"The wife."

"Huh?" I was confused.

"THE WIFE!"

"You mean from the beach?"

"Duh."

"Really, what'd she have to say" (I kinda had a feeling, but wanted to hear).

"I'll tell you this weekend"

"No fair"

"It was an exciting conversation. You can just imagine it as you look at my sexy pics and jack-off, for the next few days. Love ya."

Needless to say, I did look at the naked pics that I had of my girlfriend and jacked-off for the next 3 nights.

------------------------------------

For some reason Friday evening couldn't come soon enough. Angel (btw, that was my girlfriend's name) looked amazing! Her makeup was perfect and she was dressed in a beige see-through top with a camisole below it and covered by a matching jacket (so it was a very classy look). She wore a mid- thigh length matching skirt and nice flat shoes (she is very tall after all). Although only 18, she looked to be a mature young woman around 25 years old.

As we ate (at a nice restaurant) she was giddy and couldn't wait to tell me about meeting Cheryl (the wife). She had a twinkle in her eye and started the conversation.

"Cheryl is awesome."

I smiled "really?"

"Yeah. Super friendly, open, and easy to talk to."

"Not to mention, easy to look at also." I smiled.

"Stop. You're right though. She's beautiful."

I was already getting excited.

"She's 28 and Gary is 30. They met around the same age as when we met and have been married for 8 years. Like us, he was her first and he had a couple lovers prior to meeting her. "

"Wow. I hope that we can be where they are in their relationship, when we're their age." I winked

She smiled, then continued. She told me the same story that Gary had told me (on the beach) about how they were exposed to the lifestyle through friends of theirs. Then she was quiet for a few minutes.

"Gary really wants me." She almost whispered. "Cheryl said that he was insatiable that night and kept repeating my name as he pleasured her. From what she said, he really did pleasure her. She said that Gary was saying that he wants to teach me things that only an experienced lover can teach someone. He loved seeing my breasts. He said that they are so sexy and that he could just imagine how amazing my pussy is. He wants to devour my pussy with his mouth & tongue, until I beg him to stop because the pleasure is just too enjoyable."

"Did that turn you on?"

"Oh yeah."

"Were you wet?"

"Sopping." She looked down as if embarrassed.

"Go on."

"Hang on." Then she got up and went to the ladies room. When she returned, I could see a mischievous look on her face. Once seated, she opened her jacket slightly and said "you like?" There before me were her beautiful breasts, clearly visible through her sheer top. She had taken off her camisole and if she allowed, anyone could see her breasts.

"No, I don't. I love! That is so fuckin sexy. Do you want for Gary to see you like that?"

"He's already seen my bare boobs, so what's the harm?"

"True."

Just then our waiter walked up and stood next to me. As she reached to close her jacket, I mouthed "no, please." She dropped her hands and allowed (yet) another stranger to see her breasts. He was clearly drawn to them and smiled at her. She blushed, but kept a straight face (almost unemotional).

After taking our order, he left us. "Did you like that?"

"I'm so embarrassed. I'm not use to other men seeing me so vulnerable (and bare)."

"You're a beautiful young lady with an amazingly sexy body. The body of a mature woman. Men appreciate seeing glimpses of it, along with your innocence. It excites me to see other men admiring your body and you allowing it to happen."

"Thank you, but I wasn't raised like that. I was taught that a woman's body should only be seen and appreciated by her partner."

"Please continue with your meeting with Cheryl."

"She kept telling me how huge Gary is, I finally asked how she was able to handle such a large penis. She explained that the first time that they made love, Gary was patient, gentle, and considerate. He spent a great deal of time down there, making sure that she was fully lubricated. Then he used his fingers stretch her vaginal opening. He started with 1 then 2 fingers, sliding them in & out, then in a circular motion. He was very good. Next he used 2 fingers from his other hand to carefully spread her pussy open. When he felt that she was ready, he removed his hands and went down on her again, to ensure that she was wet enough."

"Wow, that's fuckin hot! Keep going."

"Once he felt that she was ready, he had her get on her hands & knees with her ass in the air and her vagina ready for penetration. He place the head of his penis between her lower lips and slowly inserted it into her vagina. She said that it was tight and hurt, but not to the point of stopping. He told her that in that position it would be easier for him to break her cherry. Once his cock head was lodged within her pussy, he thrust forward, breaking her hymen and slipping around 3 inches of his shaft into her. He held still until she was ready, then he slowly slid inch by inch, in & out of her tight vagina, until his pelvic bone was up against hers and the head of his penis was resting against her cervix.

She said that it hurt at first but after getting use to it, it felt amazing. She said that over the years Gary has gotten better & better, and even though she has had additional lovers since then, none of them compare to Gary. She said that I should really consider spending time with him and that he'll fill an unknown need in me. He is an amazing lover."

"You should go for it."

"You know that I can't."

"Sure you can. If you change your mind, all I ask is that you let me watch or tell me all about it."

"Eww. I can't let you watch."

"Then promise me that you'll share every detail with me."

"Ok."

I don't think that she realized that she pretty much agreed that it was going to happen and agreed to give me all of the details.

"So is that all?"

"We exchanged numbers and she invited us to their place this weekend for a BBQ. She said no pressure, but they like us and would love to spend some time with us."

"Cool. Let's do it."

"Ok, but nothing is gonna happen. I like them also, and think that they're a pretty cool couple."

"It doesn't hurt that they fuck other people also."

"Pig." And she smiled

"Have you & Cheryl been in contact since Wednesday."

She looked guilty, and said "we've text a few times."

We finished dinner, then left to spend an amazing night together. She was extremely excited and very vocal during sex, that night.

Later that night, I got up to use the restroom. As I was returning to bed, her phone beeped, indicating an incoming text. I grabbed her phone and looked at the text. It was Cheryl saying that they're looking forward to seeing us tomorrow. I scrolled up on the text and saw the conversation that they previously had. Cheryl mentioned that she told Gary that they chatted and that she invited us over for the BBQ. Angel text back "It should be fun."

"It could be." Then she attached a pic of Gary's erect cock. It was huge. "Gary is excited that you're coming over. Lol"

"Oh my God, Cheryl. That's huge, and beautiful. I've never seen a more perfect penis."

"Hopefully, you'll be able to see it in person. Gary wants you to enjoy it. We both do."

Angel sent a smiley face to her.

"Bring suits. We have a hot tub."

"Ok."

------------------------------------

We got to Gary & Cheryl's place around 4pm. Dinner was amazing and the wine was flowing. There was no overly sexual talk during dinner and afterwards, while sitting around the bonfire.

"You guys ready to hit the hot tub?"

"Sure."

"You can change down the hall. We'll meet you at the tub."

"Ok."

As we changed, I noticed that her suit was new and very sexy. Before leaving the room, she wrapped her arms around me, kissed me passionately, then said "I love you."

The tub was extremely relaxing and I noticed Angel close her eyes a few times. After a while, she got out to use the restroom. Upon her return as she got closer, I realized that her suit was almost completely see through. The water had made it almost transparent. Once she settled in, Cheryl whimpered in her ear. Angel said "no, I can't." Then I heard Cheryl say "look, it's already see through, plus we've already seen your beautiful breasts, so relax and enjoy the attention.

No response from Angel, so Cheryl reached behind her, unclasped her top, and removed it. Angel sunk lower in the tub, to hide her breasts, but never tried to put her top back on. Eventually, nature called, so I headed to the restroom. As I looked out the bathroom window, I noticed that Gary had climbed out of the tub and was sitting on the edge. His shorts were gone and his bare cock was exposed to my girlfriend. As she looked at it, Cheryl asked "beautiful, isn't it?"

"Yeah."

"You wanted to touch it before so go for it."

"I can't."

"Sure you can." Then she reached over, grabbed my girlfriend's hand and placed it on Gary's bare cock.

"Oh my God. It's huge and so hard."

"Just think bout how amazing it would feel inside of you. I'm telling you, you'll love it and thank me later."

"Mmmmm."

Then Gary rose and bent to take Angel's nipple into his mouth.

"Oh."

She enjoyed it and let him suck for a few seconds, but then pulled her hand from his cock and pushed Gary away. When I returned, she was acting shy. Cheryl invited us to stay in the guest room, and we accepted. In the room Angel told me what happened while I was in the restroom.

"I can't believe that I actually had his bare penis in my hand."

"You should've gone for it."

"It felt good, but I couldn't. Plus I don't think my little vagina could handle such a huge cock. It'll probably rip me apart."

"Vaginas were meant to stretch. I'm sure with the right stimulation and with the right technique, Gary's cock will fit nicely inside of you, and you'll probably really enjoy it."

We went to bed but refrained from having sex because she didn't want Gary & Cheryl to hear us. A few hours later, I felt Angel get up, put on a short robe, and leave the room. I followed quietly close by. She had gone to the kitchen to fill up her water bottle. As she was heading back to our room, she heard "hey."

"Oh, hey."

"Thirsty?"

"Yeah"

"Come here. I promise that I won't bite, unless you ask me to." Then he laughed.

Angel giggled.

She walked over and sat next to him on the couch.

"So why are you so against having some fun?"

"I just can't. I'm too shy."

"You are too sexy to be shy."

"Thanks."

"Do you like my cock?"

"I don't know. It's so big."

"Did you like touching it?"

"It felt nice and was so hard."

"It still is. Do you want to touch it again?"

"I can't."

"Yes, you can. Here."

Then he reached over took her hand and put it in his lap. It was then we both noticed that he was naked. She now had her hand on his bare cock, but didn't move it. She just stared at it. He then leaned in to her and kissed her cheek. It was very sensual. He proceeded to rub his face against hers and apply small kisses to her face and neck. He nibbled on her ear and whispered to her, as her eyes closed. All while her hand remained on his penis.

She was softly moaning and I knew that he was hitting all the right spots. Her neck is like an errogynous spot for her and she was loving it. Then he kissed the side of her mouth. Her eyes were closed as he lightly bit her lower lip. He was so good. When he moved to cover her mouth with his, she whimpered and he began kissing her mouth. He opened his mouth and she opened hers. When I saw his tongue enter her mouth, I knew she was letting go of her inhibitions. Eventually I saw her tongue was moving with his and almost came from the sight. As they passionately kissed, he reached into her robe and felt her breast. I knew that she was nude below the robe, but doubt that he knew beforehand. I could tell that he was tweaking her nipples, and she didn't stop him. This was the turning point that I had hoped for.

She moaned and he opened her robe so that both of her bare breast were inches from his eyes. "Your breasts are amazing."

"Thanks, but we shouldn't be doing this."

"Why not? Neither of our partners care if we do. In fact, your boyfriend would love to hear that you finally let me pleasure you, so enjoy it. Man, I love your breasts."

"I should cover them."

"Why? I've already seen them, so it's nothing new. Just relax."

"But now you're not just seeing them, you're actually touching them and making them feel good."

"Relax and let me pleasure you."

She did and left her robe open for him to see and touch. He then kissed her again and untied her robe. As he continued to kiss her, he opened her robe more, exposing her pussy to him. He looked down and told her "I knew that it was beautiful."

"Oh my God, I can't believe I'm letting you see my private parts."

"Why not. You've seen mine. In fact you haven't removed your hand from playing with my cock."

She left her robe open and looked down to see that he was fully erect and her hand was slowly stroking his bare cock. As they made out, he moved a hand between her legs and spread them. They continued to kiss passionately, as I watched his arm move up & down. He had to be running his fingers up & down through her vaginal slit. Then he lifted his fingers to his nose and said "your scent is amazing. I'm glad that you're excited also. You're so wet. Can you feel my cock pulse?"

"Yeah."

"I would love to slide it in here" as he began sliding his fingers between her pussy lips again. "Have you thought about fucking me?"

"I can't."

"I didn't ask if you would. I asked if you thought about it."

"Mmmmm."

"Did you imagine me fucking you while your boyfriend fucked you, like I asked?"

"Yeah, but I can't actually do it."

"You're really wet right now. I know you like this?"

"I shouldn't."

"But you do."

"Mmmhmm."

"Relax and enjoy it."

She leaned further back and let Gary open her robe completely. My girl was now on full display. He legs were spread eagle, her hand was wrapped around a huge cock, and another man was playing with her exposed pussy. He bent again and began nibbling on her breasts as his fingers slid through the folds of her inexperienced pussy.

Then I watched him reposition his arm and knew that he had his finger in her and was finger fucking her on the couch as she thought I was asleep. I could hear her pussy juice as his fingers slid in & out of her drenched pussy. "Just imagine that my fingers are my cock and I'm fucking you for the first time. I want to take your relationship cherry."

"Oh fuck. I soooo want you to. Oh, I'm gonna cum."

"Go ahead baby. Cum for me."

"Oh fuck. I shouldn't be doing this. I can't believe that you're actually inside of me right now."

"Doesn't it feel good?"

"Oh fuck, yeah. Your fingers feel so good in me. Fuck, you're so good."

"Ha ha, if you think this feels good, imagine how my cock is going to feel in here. It can't be wrong, if it feels so good."

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Fuck! I can't wait to feel you're huge cock in me. I'm sure it'll feel amazing. Oh fuck, I'm cumming. Yesssss!" She really started stroking his cock faster as she said that. Then she came, and so did he.

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
289 Followers
12