Second Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Kyle gets a shocking surprise on his 18th birthday.
2.7k words
4.14
34.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle woke up on his 18th birthday, today he was finally free. His father was a rich man and had large wealth. After his death, Kyle had inherited everything. But as he was not an adult at the time of her death her step mother was made her guardian. He was to inherit everything on his 18th birthday. He got up and dressed up, then he went downstairs to meet his family.

He saw his step mother Erica, who was in her early 40's, she was tall and really beautiful, with long brown hair and fair skin. She worked out regularly and kept her body in good shape. Next to her was his step sister, Erica's daughter from her previous marriage, Chloe. She was 21 and had the same features as her mothers, extremely popular and pretty. She also was a successful social media influencer. Both of them were fond of him at the beginning, but after his father's death they don't talk to him much. He didn't mind, as he was now 18, he can have them move out. He put on a short and a t-shirt on his frail feminine frame, he was pretty much hairless and had no facial hair at all. He was the subject to ridicule, but he was never bullied as he was extremely wealthy and threw great parties and had expensive things. He went down smiling to finally have the talk with his family.

"Mom, as you know it's my 18th birthday." Kyle said smiling.

"Happy Birthday Kyle." Erica replied.

"Happy Birthday, Bitch." Chloe chimed in.

Kyle stared at Chloe, he always had a crush on her, she was really hot but also mean. She bullied him so much. She was one of the reasons he never had a girlfriend and still was a virgin.

"So that means I'm an adult." Kyle said.

"So?" Erica asked.

"So, I can finally own all my father's property, and also, I want you both to move out. I will give you a monthly allowance as you were my father's wife, but Chloe you have to fend for yourself." Kyle announced.

"Quite a speech, Chloe would you please explain him the situation." Erica said.

Before Kyle could react, Chloe got up and grabbed his balls and crushed them hard. She then led him by his balls to her mother and made him kneel infront of her. Erica then showed a video to Kyle, he was confused, but after seeing the video he was shaking with fear.

"Do you understand now Kyle?" Erica asked.

Kyle was silent. Kyle used to sneak into his sister's room, then he would proceed to strip and take one of Chloe's panties, he would smell them and rub it on his penis till he came. Chole realized someone was in her room after Kyle kept doing it. So, she installed a security camera in her room and recorded Kyle.

"So, my baby brother likes my panties?" Chole asked.

"No, that's not why I did it" Kyle replied.

"Then why, did you want to wear them, with a penis as tiny as yours it won't be a problem. How small is it? 1.5 inch maybe an inch." Chole said.

"No, I don't want to wear them." Kyle protested.

"Leave it be. It doesn't matter why you did it, what matters is how we proceed." Erica said.

"What do you mean?" Kyle asked.

"Well, as you said you will inherit everything when you become an adult. That is true, but I had your father add another clause; that you must finish college if you want to inherit his wealth." Erica explained.

"So, what? My summer break is on, after school resumes after 2 months, I will finish school. I won't have problems getting into a college. It just means you get to stay here till I finish college." Kyle replied.

"True, but then you are forgetting about the video."

"Are you trying to blackmail me into giving you, my inheritance?" Kyle asked.

"No Kyle, I won't do that."

"Then what do you want?"

"I just want to have fun with you this summer, you will probably be in college next year, so we wanted to spend some time with you." Chloe explained.

"Ok, I can do that." Kyle replied, thinking why did they need the video to ask him this.

"Chloe, you forgot to mention the import part. Kyle you will be spending the summer as my daughter." Erica said smiling.

"What? Are you crazy, I'm a man. How can I be your daughter?"

"Oh, you are no man, hardly a boy. Come on I always wanted a sister to dress up." Chloe said pinching his cheeks.

"Stop, I won't do it. After I finish college and get everything I won't give you a cent mom." Kyle said angrily.

"If you are going to be a baby about it, maybe that's what you will be for the summer, my baby daughter." Erica said crushing his balls.

"No!" Kyle shouted.

"Kyle, you are forgetting how may followers I have, I just have to post your video on it and the whole world sees what a creep you are, and also your tiny penis. You want that?" Chloe asked.

"No, Chloe please no." Kyle pleaded.

"So, you will do what we ask?" Erica asked.

Kyle couldn't let anyone see the video he was already self-conscious about his body and his penis, he couldn't let the whole world see it.

"Yes, mom." Kyle replied.

"Good boy, Oh I should say good girl." Erica said teasingly.

"Yay, I finally have a sister." Chloe shouted and hugged Kyle.

Kyle was confused about what was going to happen next.

"Strip now sweetie." Erica said.

"Not infront of you." Kyle protested.

"Have you forgotten already, you're my sister now. We are all girls here, there's nothing to hide." Chloe said.

Kyle was frozen, still confused about the situation.

"Well, we can post the video anytime, just think about it. Going back to school where everyone knows what a perv you are and how small your penis actually is." Chloe said smiling.

Kyle slowly started stripping and finally was naked, covering his penis with his palm.

"Nice girly figure you got there, and such delicate features. You will make a good sissy daughter." Erica said.

Chloe slapped his hand aside and revealed his penis to them.

"I must saw I haven't seen one like this. It's different, really tiny and kind of cute. Don't you think Chloe?" Erica asked.

"Mom, it's really tiny. It's like a baby's penis, it's hardly a penis more like a clit. Yes, it's a clitty." Chloe said and tugged at Kyle's limp penis. It suddenly started getting hard.

"Are you enjoying this you perv?" Chole asked angrily.

"No, Chloe. It's just I haven't been touched there before."

"Oh, yes I forgot you are virgin. No self-respecting girl will ever allow it near them." Chloe said and tugged again. It got fully hard, 1.5 inches.

"Did you little clitty get excited, its still so cute when hard." Erica said and jerked it a little.

"Mom please stop."

"Now now don't be shy Kyle, or should I say Kylie." Erica said still jerking him with just her thumb and index fingers. Kyle was trying to control it, but her hot step mom jerking his penis made him excited. His penis started twitching and he was about to cum when Erica stopped.

"Good girls don't behave like that."

Chloe led him into their bathroom, she started waxing him. Kyle was soon hairless and smooth. Then she applied some things on his face and it turned much more smooth and feminine looking.

"You look so pretty, sis." Chloe said.

She then made him a bath, then dried him up and wrapped the towel on his chest like a woman. He saw his reflection and he looked like a femboy, all pretty and hairless.

Chloe then led him to the room next to Erica's. It was previously a small storage room, Erica had locked it up and told Kyle there were some repair work going on inside.

"Excited to see your new room?" Chloe asked.

"My new room?" Kyle asked confused.

"Yes, mom prepared a new room for her sissy daughter Kylie." She said as she opened the door.

Erica was inside, the room had pink unicorn wallpaper and the shelf were filled with onesies, pacifiers and dildos of different sizes and types, lot of butt plugs, baby bottles and a lot of pink diapers. There was adult sized crib in the corner.

"What's going on?" Kyle asked confused.

"What we discussed earlier, I was thinking of making you my 18 year old sissy daughter, but were so rude and uncompromising, I decided to make you my sissy baby daughter and teach you how to be a good girl, if you behave well you can become my grown up sissy again." Erica explained.

Erica then made him lay flat in the crib.

"Chloe see and learn how to take care of your baby sister." Erica said.

Erica put a pink diaper beneath Kyle and started wiping his butt and penis. Then she took out two boxes from her cupboard. She opened one, it was medium sized pink butt plug.

"What's that?" Kyle asked.

"That's your new favorite toy." Erica replied smiling.

She then put lube on her fingers and also some on Kyle's butt. It felt cold, Erica then slipped one finger into Kyle's ass. She slowly moved it in and out, then she added another finger. Kyle had never felt this before, at first it was weird but when she started hitting his p-spot he couldn't control, his penis got erect and started leaking precum.

"You seem to enjoy this, sweetie." Erica said and added one more finger, and another after sometime.

"Mom, I don't think he can talk all the fingers today."

"Yes, you're right. It's nice enough for today." Erica said and pulled her fingers out.

Kyle was suddenly feeling empty, still hard and leaking. Erica pushed the buttplug inside and Kyle got rock hard.

"See her little clitty is so excited." Chloe said and started jerking him also caressing his balls. It was heavenly for Kyle, the plug felt weirdly good and his hot step sister jerking him made him lose control. As he was about to cum, Chloe punched his balls.

"Sissies aren't supposed to get hard." Chloe shouted and punched again. Kyle was crying in pain, she kept punching and slapping till he became small and limp again.

"Good job, Chloe." Erica said.

She then opened the second box. She pulled out a tiny pink nub metal chastity.

"You will hate me for this, but it will help you a lot. Sissies don't have hard cocks, they have princess clitty; small, limp and cute. This will help you do that." Erica explained.

She then slid the ring around his balls and locked the chastity. She kept a key and gave the other to Chloe.

"Now, Kylie if you are a good girl, then we will let you cum. So, you must behave." Erica said.

"Yes, mom. I understand" Kyle replied. He was still confused, he just wanted the situation to get over.

Erica then powdered him and put his diaper on. It has the words 'Princess' printed on it. Erica then slid a crop top with the words 'Sissy' on it on Kyle and locked the crib.

"Now, Kylie don't be shy and use that diaper. Chloe has a party and I am going out with friends. So, you be good baby and go to sleep. Here's your pacifier. If I find you not using it all night, the cage will stay on longer." She said putting a cock shaped pacifier into his mouth.

They kissed him on the cheeks and got ready to leave.

"I don't want to leave my baby sis alone." Chloe said.

"I'll miss him too. Kylie, I almost forgot." Erica said and took out a small remote and pushed a button. Suddenly Kylie's butt plug started vibrating, making his penis hard but it strained against the cage and hurt a lot.

"I'll leave the door open, I will be bringing back a man. You will be able to hear us more clearly if the door is open, and in case he passes your room and notices you he might play with you too. You will enjoy hearing us, because you will be getting pleasure too. You will understand it later." Erica said.

They left and Kyle thought about how he got into this mess. He lay there thinking, the plug was pushing against his bladder and he has to pee, but didn't want to do it in the diaper. He tried controlling but ultimately let go. Hours passed and he heard the door open. It was Erica, he could hear a man with her, they went to her room. Erica came to his room shortly.

"Are you okay honey?" Erica asked.

She checked his diaper and found it wet.

"Oh, honey. You have already made it wet. But I don't have time to change you, Andrew I waiting in my room." She said and started stripping. Kyle couldn't control himself seeing his step mom strip so seducingly. Once she was completely naked she came close to him.

"Do you like mommy's body, her breasts and ass?"

"Yes, mom."

"Sad you can't feel them, they are for real men not sissies like you." She replied laughing. She then put on a sexy black babydoll. She looked so hot in that, it made Kyle leak from his cage.

Erica then took a sippy bottle and filled with some liquid.

"Drink it all up and then put the pacifier back. Don't let me catch you without it." Erica said handing him the bottle. She then left.

Kyle could hear them have sex, she was moaning so much. Suddenly he felt his buttplug vibrate. It vibration changed periodically and felt so good, but it also made his penis hard and it hurt inside he cage. He was leaking so much pre cum, the vibration continued for a long time. Every time Erica was close to cumming she would make sure Kyle felt himself cumming too, but she stopped right before he could cum everytime. This frustrated Kyle, he kept leaking all night. Later in the night Andrew passed his room, he was a big fit black guy, tall and muscular. Kyle was scared thinking about what he might do to him if he sees him dressed like this. Luckily he passed without noticing him.

The next morning he was woken up by Chloe.

"Looks like someone had fun last night. Your diaper is so wet, smelling of cum." She said.

"I didn't cum even once." Kyle said horny and frustrated.

"Oh, Kylie sweetie. Mommy teased you a lot." She said and hugged him.

She got up and brought a bowl full of a white liquid, but it smelled weird.

"It's your breakfast mixed with your daily vitamins, now open up." Chloe said and started feeding him.

Kyle had no choice but to eat it all up.

"Good girl, Kylie." Chloe complimented.

Just then Erica entered the room.

"Did you enjoy Andrew's cum, honey?" She asked.

"What?" Kyle asked he started gagging and felt like vomiting.

"Yes, mom gave her used condoms and I emptied them and made you breakfast." Chloe explained.

"Don't over react Kylie. Sissies need to have real men's cum, trust me you will soon start loving it." Erica said.

Kyle still disgusted kept quiet.

"We are going to have so much fun together." Chloe shouted excitedly.

"Can we please stop this now, it is too much." Kyle said crying.

"No, honey we are having so much fun, and you make such a cute baby girl. Think of it as your second life as a girl. Now, mommy and big sis have to go to work. But don't you worry sweetie, after we are back we will go shopping, Chloe would you mind changing Kylie before you leave."

"I would love to." Chloe replied

Kyle couldn't imagine being seen in public like this. Before he could react she had left. He lied there thinking about what was about to happen as Chloe changed his diaper.

To be continued................................