Second Life, Forgotten Past

Story Info
A male Tiefling is used until he is restored and saved.
4.6k words
4.71
4.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TandJ8598
TandJ8598
14 Followers

**As always, all characters are 18+. Courtesy trigger warning, this story does contain descriptions of violence, and heavy non-consensual themes that could possibly upset some, so readers be aware**

I kept seeing flashes of things I remembered from my childhood and teen years and times before now. I saw my friends and I running around our home city, my first kiss just a year ago, the holy warriors storming the city... The veiled woman who stabbed me. When I finally opened my eyes, all I saw was darkness. I spun around frantically until I saw a faint red light down a long path of pale stones. I began following it until it felt as though the light rushed towards me quickly until I was in a box shaped room, with the light revealing itself to be a candle atop an altar. "Ah, Asteroth," a deep, smooth female voice spoke. "I was wondering when you'd arise."

"That's not my name," I shouted, looking for the woman. "Where are you? Where am I...?"

"Oh really?" the woman asked, as she appeared before my eyes in a flash. She was tall, at least a foot taller than me. She was pale as snow with hair as black as the void and eyes of fire. She had black draconic wings and a demonic tail. "Then what is your name?"

"I... I don't know," I answered after a few moments. I was forgetting everything now. I couldn't see my friends or the woman I kissed or anything from before. It was as if my mind was wiped in a single second. "I don't remember anything. Where am I?"

"You're in the void," she said, kneeling before me. "I won't tell you everything, I need to make sure you have a reason to obey me. You were killed. Forever nineteen now. So sad, really. You did some naughty things, so holy goody goodies came and slaughtered you. I can send you back, however. If you do something for me, that is."

"I'm...dead?" I asked. "What do you want from me?"

"I want you to remember. Remember something for me," she said in a tone that was as seductive as it was chilling.

"I... I can't," I said through gritted teeth, my eyes closed as I tried forcing memories to come forth. I opened my eyes and found myself strapped to an X-shaped cross. "How did you...?" I began asking. She flashed in front of me and closed her hand around my throat. For a dead man, or dead Tiefling rather, I still felt the pain of her fingernails piercing my skin. Her eyes went black and she kissed my lips. She kissed my neck, then suddenly bit hard. She pulled away and stared at me.

"Remember anything?" she asked.

"N-no!" I coughed loudly, sucking in air as fast as I could. She snapped her fingers and I found myself stripped naked. I looked down and could see a stab wound in my chest where my heart was, along with dozens of other slashes on my torso. She raised the cross with chains until my eyes were level with hers. She wore a ring on her middle finger of her left hand that had a sharpened metal blade at the tip. She dragged it down and up my thigh until a drop of blood started running down my leg. She grabbed my cock and began stroking it relentlessly. I was utterly confused and tried fighting, but I had no way to get free. She watched me with eyes deeper than wells, with an almost expressionless face. I felt so close as she jerked me faster.

"You will remember," she said smoothly. Right as I was starting to cum, she pierced my chest with her bladed ring. "Remember!" she yelled as the room went black.

I saw a familiar bedroom on fire. There were walls of bookshelves, a handful of potion bottles on a desk, and on a table on the other side of the bed was a puppet. I picked it up and heard the door kick in.

"There's the demon! Kill him!" a man in armored robes with a shining greatsword shouted. A number of arrows and crossbow bolts pierced my legs and shoulders, then a woman in bright red and gold robes with a black veil walked up to me slowly.

"Your actions aren't your own," she said to me. "I can see into your eyes...eyes staring back, black as night. Your soul is lost, I'm afraid. The only way to prevent more pain..." She stabbed my chest abruptly and I fell backwards to the ground.

When I expected to hit the floor, my head jolted upwards and I found myself on the cross again, the woman in front of me licking my cum off her fingers.

"Why are you doing this?!" I cried out. "I don't want to remember this. Just end this! If I'm dead, let me have peace. Please...please!"

"My sweet thing..." she said slowly, sitting across from me, watching me. "You don't get a choice anymore. You're in my domain now. If you want to keep making demands of me, I'll make another of you. I wouldn't recommend it so soon. Twice in a single day tends to make the memories much more...intense."

"You're a monster," I told her, tugging at the chains violently. "You hear me? A fucking monster!" She snapped her fingers and my flaccid cock was rock hard again.

"Don't say I didn't warn you, boy," she said as she walked over to me. She knelt down and raised the cross until my cock was level with her mouth. She gripped my thighs, cutting down with the bladed ring as she slowly enveloped my cock inside her warm mouth. I gasped and jerked from the pain but couldn't move.

"Please..." I begged. "I'm sorry... Just stop, please. I don't want to do this anymore." She snapped again and a metal ball was suddenly inside my mouth, with leather wrapped around my head so I couldn't talk. She kept sucking and licking me, squeezing my balls with her right hand and cutting my thighs with her ring. Eventually I stopped trying to scream and fight. I was trapped. I let myself go and I felt myself cum inside her mouth.

I blinked my eyes and saw myself in a dark room, black smoke swirling around the floor. Two Tieflings in golden armor slowly walked into the room, hands on their weapons. "Son," the man said. "You need to let us take you to someone. You're not...not yourself. This magic you've been using, it's evil."

"This isn't you," the woman said, also approaching me. She was shorter than me and the man, thinner too. Weak. She continued to approach me and I raised my hand and the smoke began swirling faster towards her. I stabbed a hole into her chest and cast a spell on her.

"No, stop!" the man shouted. The woman fell to the ground unconscious, with one hand stretching towards her husband. Her eyes contracted severely, her lips sunk into her mouth as her skin started turning dark and shriveling up. "You... What have you done?" I walked over to him and sliced my arm with a dagger, and looked deep into his eyes with my hand stretched towards him. "I'll kill you! I'll...I'll kill..." His eyes turned black as mine did, then blinked open with my eye color. I walked one way and he followed, matching my movements. He was in my control now. I could see the panic in his face as he realized it. I made him bring his sword to his neck, then slice it across. Slowly. He fell to the ground lifeless, next to his wife.

Suddenly my eyes opened and I was back in the demon's void. I saw her licking the tip of my cock still.

"Ah, you're back Asteroth. Happy memories?" she spoke to me. I stared at her, my lips quivering and hands shaking. "I trust I won't have to warn you again. Now, rest. If you're good, I'll let you rest tomorrow too."

She made me go through this day after day, remembering something more painful until all I remembered were the events leading to my death. After months of this excruciating and exhausting trial of hers, I felt as though I was going to break. All the things she made me remember, I still didn't know why I was killed so violently to begin with, why the people who called me 'son' accused me of being possessed. None of it made sense yet.

"Are you ready to remember something else for me, Asteroth?" she asked me. I looked up at her weakly.

"Fuck you," I said quietly.

"I couldn't hear you, my play thing," she said with her typical eerie tone.

"Fuck you, sadistic fucking bitch!" I shouted.

"I love your fire..." she replied smoothly, giving me a terrifying smirk. "Let's see if you love mine." She picked up a long metal rod with a tip that was designed to look like a cross with strings hanging from it. She held it into a fireplace that appeared beside her until it was bright and steaming. She pressed it into my chest, opposite from where I was stabbed. I screamed so loud I could swear my throat was bleeding. I would've passed out had I not been forced to be awake every second of every day here. She tipped the cross on its back and raised it up to her waist level.

"Please..." I begged with a shaky voice. "Just let me go."

She pierced my chest in the center and snapped her fingers, making my cock stand fully erect. She positioned herself between my spread open legs, facing away from me, and lowered herself on my cock. She was fucking me with her ass this time. It was so much tighter than I expected. She gripped my shins as she rode me.

"You're going to remember me after this," she said. She bounced herself on my cock fast and hard, until she stuck the blade of her ring through my thigh as I came inside her ass.

The room suddenly flashed around me and I found myself standing in a room with stone walls, sconces with torches blazing lit the room. It was cold and bright, and looked to be a castle, or perhaps a chapel of some sort. I walked over to an altar where there was a dark black book with a latch, but no keyhole. I picked it up and turned it around a few times, looking for a way to open it. I peeked underneath the altar where there was a sort of shelf space and found a silver ring with a blade. I pricked my finger with it and a drop of blood dripped onto the front of the book and the latch popped open.

I read through the pages of the book and was learning about ways to turn blood into powerful spells, as well as ways to use common spells in dark manners, such as destroying the water inside of a living creature. I noticed black ink swirling on the pages, then black smoke swirling around the altar and all of the torches suddenly puffed out. A tall, pale woman with black hair appeared before me. She was breathtakingly gorgeous, with very large breasts, a curvy body, and thick thighs.

"Do you want this power?" she asked.

"I... I don't know. My parents are against this magic. If I had it, they'd torture me or burn me alive," I answered her, glancing between her and the pages of the book. "I don't want to be evil. But I want to stop my parents from slaughtering those who are different than them. Can I do that with this kind of power?"

"Yes, my dear," she said sweetly. "You can be a powerful tool of good use with this magic. All you need to do is take my hand, join me...and I can show you." I reached out towards her and she pierced my wrist with a ring like the one I found, then sucked the blood from the wound.

"We are bound together now," she said with a dark, scratchy echoed voice. It was as if someone or something was talking in unison with her. "You're going to take care of those religious zealots you call parents for us. And then any others who stand in our way." She pulled me onto the altar and kissed me. She held my face mere centimeters from her and exhaled into my mouth. My body felt hot and I immediately nodded to her in agreement.

I blinked a few times and found I was back on the cross in the void, the woman I just saw in the memory pulling my cock out of her asshole.

"You..." I gasped. "You tricked me! You're a demon, aren't you? You made me kill my parents."

"My dear Asteroth," she cooed, rubbing the tip of my cock against her pussy. "I only helped you do what you wanted. And I'd be careful making such accusations. I'm sure I can bring back even more memories for you."

"You're a liar," I shouted. "You used me. You made me a monster, just like you." She slipped my tip inside her glistening entrance. "No no no, I'm sorry. Just tell me why! Why me?"

"Because," she said as she slid herself down to the base of my cock. "You have darkness in you from before you found me. And now you'll remember how." Her wet pussy took my cock inside easily from how wet she was. I closed my eyes, hoping that I wouldn't have to see any memories if I just kept my eyes clenched tightly. Before I knew it though, I was leaking cum inside of her once more.

My eyes flashed open, as if beyond my control, and I was in a dimly lit room of pale stone walls with a young woman, closer to my age. It took me a moment to realize it was Alessia, a fellow member of the Order my parents oversaw.

"What's wrong?" she asked me.

"I... I don't know," I answered, confused. "Where are we?"

She giggled at me. "Silly, we're in the undercroft of the chapel, remember? We can't let your parents or anyone else find us." So many memories came back now. She and I often snuck down here to talk with each other. We were best friends, but we knew romance was forbidden outside of arrangements within the Order. That was always ingrained into me from my parents. They were the leaders of course.

"I think we should get back to our duties, Alessia," I said nervously. "You know what they do when we disobey our orders. If they caught us down here like this, they'd assume the worst. You know what that means..."

"You're the holy leaders' son," she said bluntly. "Their only son. You really think they'd make you a eunuch. Truly?"

"Even if they didn't do that to me, they'd still change you," I pointed out, motioning towards her crotch. "You're just a bishop's daughter, they would make sure you couldn't reproduce. I've heard the screams of those that get punished. It's not worth the risk." I stood up to leave and she pressed me against the wall. "Alessia, please... Don't."

She kissed me, despite my disapproval. She held her lips against mine for quite some time until I just couldn't handle it anymore. I shoved her off of me hard. "What?!" she asked with annoyance. "What's the problem?" She grabbed me between my legs, rubbing my cock from outside of my robes.

"I said no!" I shouted, shoving her even harder. She stumbled back and tripped on the stairs, falling until her head made a nasty crack against the stone. I saw blood pooling and dripping down towards me. "No... Alessia, I didn't... I didn't mean to do that." I looked at her body sitting motionless. I panicked and dragged her further into the undercroft. I poured some lantern oil on her clothes and dropped one of the nearby torches to them. "I didn't mean to... She was wrong to kiss me...had to be punished. Like Mother and Father said... No, she was my friend. They're out of control."

I walked up around aimlessly in the undercroft, trying to figure out what I'd say. I walked down a hallway that I thought led into the tunnels under the chapel back to our home. It was very dimly lit, only one torch for the whole hallway. It led to a door that had black smoke underneath it. I slowly pushed the door open and saw an altar with a book on top.

My eyes flashed closed and open again, revealing I was back in the void once more.

"Aah! Enough!" I shouted. "That wasn't my fault! I was...I was taught to punish those guilty of sexual promiscuity. She wouldn't stop, wouldn't take no for an answer. I did what I had to to make her stop." The demon, succubus, whatever she was, slid herself off my cock and chuckled.

"Is that what you told yourself?" she asked. "Is that how you slept at night? Telling yourself you did the right thing, killing your best friend in cold blood? You're a murderer. You murdered her, countless priests, your own parents. But eventually, all that death, all those murders... Tsk tsk tsk... They caught up with you. And now, as promised when you joined with me, your soul is mine. Forever."

Suddenly there was a flash of white light around the whole room. A pentagonal piece of glass fell down and shattered before us, leaving a whole in the sky.

"What...? What's going on here?" she gasped. More and more pieces of glass fell to the ground. The chains around my wrists and ankles burst open. "No, this can't be happening. What did you do?!"

"What could I have done?" I asked. "I've been a prisoner here for...however long you've kept me." More flashes of light burst around the scars on my chest.

"No..." she said slowly. "Impossible. Your soul is mine, I claimed it by right! Fine... But your body is still cursed, I assure you that. You won't forget me anytime soon, Asteroth." The entire room burst in a flash of light, and my eyes blinked once again. This time, I felt myself gasping for air. I felt pain in my legs and back, stiffness. I was also having trouble breathing. I heard something banging all around me, then pieces of wood splintered and fell onto my face. Fresh air rushed into my lungs. I could see the blue sky again, clouds...a woman's face.

"No!" I shouted. "Please, don't hurt me. Not again!"

"Hey, hey, easy... It's okay," the woman said. I could only see her face and parts of her hair. She had very smooth, bright blue skin. Her lips were as red a rose, her hair a bright silver. Her eyes...her eyes were a dark violet. I had never seen such eyes. She dropped to her knees and began pulling the rest of the wood off from whatever I was inside of. After a few minutes, I felt the cool air blow over my whole body. "Here, let's sit you up... Have a drink." She handed me a small flask. I took it hesitantly and took a very small sip from the liquid inside. It was just wine. I knocked back the flask and finished the drink.

"Oh..." I said softly, my voice shaky and scratchy. "I'm sorry..." I said awkwardly, handing the flask back to her.

"That's alright," she assured me, putting it away. "Next time I should just remember to open up the coffin before resurrecting the body. Wait... Oh, please tell me you knew about that." She put her hands to her mouth, as if trying to force the words back inside.

I looked down and finally noticed I was in a coffin, in a shallow hole in the dirt. "Believe it or not, yes," I answered. "But...do not ask me how. I mean it. You don't want to know." I slowly forced myself to my feet. I looked upon her once again, seeing everything I couldn't before. Her hair was almost completely shaved on the left side, the right side only down to the middle of her face. Her outfit was a crimson dress with sleeves half the length of her arms, black lace along the collar and cuffs, and shaped metal plate around her underbust, waist, and thighs. The last things I noticed were that she had Elf-like ears, but they were forked, and she had horns. Two were on the opposite ends of her forehead, with three little ones in between, almost like a crown. They were black at the base and slowly turned gold at the tips.

"Of course, I promise I won't pry. What's your name?" she asked me, motioning her hands around my body as I stumbled a little.

"We..." I began saying, my throat scratchy and with a faint whispering echo.

"I mean, I'm..." I couldn't believe it. All those memories the demon brought back, and I couldn't remember my name. I looked around the grave for a headstone, but there was nothing. "I'm uh, Asteroth." I could've sworn I heard the same echo once again.

"Asteroth...?" she said doubtfully. "You don't sound very sure of that. Look, I don't mean to pry but...do you remember what happened? Who you are?"

"Why do you care?" I snapped, definitely hearing another voice coming out. "Why did you even bother bringing me back? How did you even do that? Do you want to answer any of my twenty questions?" She looked down at her feet, I could see her lip quiver a little.

"Hey, I... I'm sorry," I said to her, shaking away the rage I felt for a moment. "I shouldn't have snapped like that. It's just... I wasn't having the best time before you did this. I'm grateful you brought me back, but I do have a lot of questions myself."

"You're right," she said quietly. "I'm sorry for being so forward. My name is Samiela Lifeweaver. You can call me Sam if you want to."

TandJ8598
TandJ8598
14 Followers
12