Second Position

Story Info
Another step in their routine + a lesson in pain.
3.9k words
4.75
15.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning sun streams in, filling the room with golden light. I wake to a mug of coffee, and Natasha watching me intently.

"It's rude to stare you know."

She breaks into a teasing smile once she realises I'm awake.

"Well, I never invited you to stay, so who's the rude one?"

I blush when I see my clothes folded neatly beside me, and she has the decency to look away whilst I dress quickly under the throw.

"May I borrow your phone now?"

She slides her phone across the coffee table, and gestures to the steaming mug next to it.

"Drink your coffee - it's sweet, and your blood sugar is probably low. Make sure you leave your number in my phone when you're done, and don't wait too long to get a replacement either - I don't like being kept waiting."

"Bold of you to assume I want you to call - what if I'm busy?"

She's on me in an instant, straddling my lap and pinning me against the back of the sofa. Nipping my bottom lip as she kisses me deeply, and digging her nails into the back of my neck. When she pulls away, she's as breathless as I am, but still annoyingly smug.

"You are a terrible liar, Mia."

I'd never heard my name in her mouth before, and my mind is suddenly filled with images of her screaming it over and over as I bury my face between her legs. I'll submit to her forever for the chance to worship her like that just once.

Refocusing my thoughts, I realise she's still on my lap, and more smug than ever - I'm incapable of hiding what I'm feeling. I shove her off, shaking my head in exasperation.

But of course I leave her my number, then practically count the seconds until I hear from her again.

---------------------------------------------

We have class on Fridays, and her message interrupts a particularly boring work meeting I'm Skyped into. As my mind was already wandering to her, for the millionth time, her message is a welcome distraction.

N: Busy?

M: Sort of, but I can still message

N: Are you sure? I don't want to interrupt anything important

M: Promise... you were distracting me anyway......

N: Remembering or fantasising?

M: A bit of both

N: Well, would it be too bold of me to assume that you'd be interested in playing with me on Friday evening?

M: You're not funny. But yes, I'm free. I'd love to

N: Overnight?

M: Depends whether I have to sleep on the couch again or not

N: You'll sleep where I tell you to. Yes or no?

M: Yes

N: Good. I have a few more expectations I'd like to share so you can prepare if need be. Take some time to think them over, and just be honest if it feels like too much

Shortly after, she texts over a short list. I don't exactly know what I was expecting, but I don't think it was something like this:

  1. No body hair - nothing from the neck down
  2. Nails clipped smooth & short - safety first
  3. Hair down, no make up - when we're spending time together I want to choose for you
  4. Your body is my body - so treat it with respect. Eat right, sleep well. No drugs, and alcohol only when I permit it

Nothing on there that I can't do. I'm still interested to know what happens if I break a rule though...

As she told me to think it over, I wait until the evening to respond.

M: Happy with all of that. Seems reasonable

N: Have you been following the other rule I set you?

M: I have, even when I'm alone at night with nothing to distract me

N: Good girl. Keep saving it for me. I'll see you Friday

------------------------------------------------

I was worried class would be torture with so much to distract me, but knowing she's been watching and admiring me gives me a confident boost, and I lose myself in the movements and melody.

I barely hear the balletmaster's praise - all the encouragement I need comes when I'm balanced at the barre and I can feel her eyes burning into me. I forget we aren't the only two people in the room for a second when I meet her gaze and find it dark with lust. It's the first time I've ever seen her lose focus in class, and the feeling is heady.

With our last obstacle cleared, as I change I'm hit with a wave of nerves - what if I don't live up to her expectations? When my classmate invites me out with the group again afterwards, before I can answer Natasha cuts in, linking her arm through mine, and gives her a dazzling smile.

"Sorry, she can't. She has dinner plans with me."

She leads me out of the door, and into the dark. She's quiet and focused after her chirpy outburst inside.

"What was that?"

"I was saving you an awkward conversation."

"You think that wasn't awkward?"

"Mia - you think I don't hear what they say? I don't bother responding because I know that I'm better than them, but you are sweet, and it bothers you when they say things about me."

"I want to tell you that I appreciate the concern, but I'm too distracted by your ego."

"What does ego have to do with it? It's the truth, so why avoid saying it? You British are terrible at getting to the point."

"Getting to the point, rude, what's the difference?"

We've reached her front door now and she's suddenly pinned me up against it. Her lips are inches away from mine, and my heart is pounding. She smirks.

"You love my rudeness."

To demonstrate her point, she's unlocking the door at the same time, so when the second lock releases, the door opens and I stumble backwards through the doorway.

As I regain my balance, she closes the door and then we face each other, me irritated and her amused.

"Go on, tell me how annoying I am. Get it out of the way."

But we're alone now, when that door closes it's just her and I - the rest of the world and everything before ceases to exist for me. I take her in to my hearts content - the milky glow of her skin, the curve of her lips, the fiery hue of her hair even in such muted lighting... she's perfect.

She follows the same routine as before - unbuttoning my jacket, running her fingers over the material, but this time she does my boots for me too. Her fingers brush lightly against my calves, and when she stands up straight, she gently unfastens my hair, letting the curls tumble down my back.

"Perfect."

Her voice is almost a whisper and I wish I could do anything besides blush, so I reach to unbutton her coat for her, but she bats my hands away.

"I like the thought of that but I'll get carried away. Go and sit down at the counter - wait for me there."

I wait, blushing at first when I remember the last time I was here, then fidgeting with nerves and impatience. My interest is piqued when she passes with my bag and climbs the stairs to the darkened third floor. When she returns, she smiles reassuringly and grabs a couple of plates from the fridge.

"Do you want me to help with anything?"

"You can help by remembering to breathe - you keep holding your breath and I'm scared you're going to pass out. I am not that scary - I don't bite."

"Oh... that's disappointing."

She gives me a wicked grin.

"Ok...I won't bite... without your consent."

The food is delicious, and she picks an equally good wine to go with it - white this time, as you can't have red with chicken apparently.

"Who cares? Wine is wine,"

"You are uncivilised. Shut up and eat."

After our plates are cleared, she gestures to the couch and hands me a checklist, although it's not like any list I've ever read before. I stare at her with wide eyes.

"Would it help if I show you what my limits are?"

I nod, feeling hopelessly out of my depth.

When she hands the list back to me, minus some of the more intimidating options, I let out a shaky breath.

"Why didn't you do that first?"

"I didn't want to influence you - they might have been things you were interested in. I don't judge."

"I'm not judging, I'm just-"

"Overwhelmed? I know, it's ok. How about you start by choosing the things that you know you're comfortable with trying, and we can come back to this later?"

I take the list back from her - I don't consider myself innocent, but there are things on that list I'd never have even thought about, let alone tried. I'm indecisive at the best of times, and I need more time to think.

However, as I read through the list, I realise the opportunity really is too good to pass up on- Natasha is beautiful, I feel safe with her, and I know she won't judge me. I end up feeling comfortable with more than I thought I would.

When she takes the list back, her face lights up as she reads through my answers.

"Little Mia... I am surprised. Ok, we have plenty here to work with."

She sits next to me, taking my hands in hers, blue eyes meeting mine and burning with an intensity I can feel.

"I need to know that you're comfortable with this. We'll start off light, but even then it can get intense. We can stop whenever you want - I will always respect your boundaries, and do everything in my power to keep you safe. But you have to be honest with me in return. If something doesn't feel right, please promise that you'll use the safe word."

"I promise."

"What's the safe word?"

"Emboite."

"Just checking. Do you want to ask me anything else?"

"I do. When should I address you as Ma'am?"

"I hoped you'd ask about that. So, as I think you ascertained, my expectation is always during sex. Aside from that, I was trying to let you decide what you were comfortable with. Last week, when you entered a submissive headspace, you were quiet and compliant, but one of the things I love about you is that you like to push back, and act-"

"Bratty? I didn't know that was allowed."

"Some dominants don't allow it. I allow it, and I enjoy it."

"I think I missed something I should've added to the list."

After I've checked one last box, nerves rear their ugly head again.

"How about a bath, to help you relax?"

"Yes please, Ma'am."

She takes my hand and leads me upstairs. The bathroom is gorgeous - more muted golden lighting, terracotta tiles and copper fixtures, plus the biggest corner bath I've ever seen. I admire the decor as she runs the water.

"This is beautiful, Ma'am. Did you choose it all yourself?"

"I did, sweet one. I'm glad you like it - it's meant to be soothing."

"It is, Ma'am."

"Come here now beautiful - let me undress you."

She focuses on a button at a time, using both hands, but her eyes never leave my face. When she pushes my shirt off of my shoulders I feel my nipples harden as a rush of cool air hits my skin.

Her hands are gentle as she spins me around so she can unclip my bra. As she slips it from my shoulders her mouth finds my neck and nips at it gently. I relax into her body, itching to touch her. Her mouth stays on my neck as she runs her hands down my sides then over my stomach to unbutton my jeans. She hooks her thumbs into my jeans and panties at my hips and slides them down slowly. I hear her exhale shakily as the straightens up behind me, then turns me round to face her.

I can't help but feel shy and struggle to make eye contact, but when I finally look at her she has a wild, hungry look about her for a second. Then I blink and it's gone, and she's back in control.

"Mia, you are so beautiful. You know that right?"

"Not really, Ma'am."

She frowns.

"Well we can add that to the list of things we need to work on. Now, into the bath please sweet one."

The water is warm, and smells divine, but I barely notice as my eyes are fixed on her. She slips her clothes off quickly, with none of the reverence she saved for me, which is ridiculous because she is perfect. Acres of flawless pale skin, long, toned limbs, taut stomach muscles, and full, perky breasts... her nipples are the same dusky pink as her lips. She catches me staring and gives me a cheeky smile.

"What?

"You are so beautiful, you know that right Ma'am?"

"Yes, yes, I know. But this is old news."

I'm not convinced by her answer, but I'm too distracted by her naked body slipping into the water next to me, then pulling me onto her lap. My breath catches in my throat as she presses her face into my neck and wraps her arms around me, stroking her fingers lightly over my ribs and holding me close to her.

"Mmmmm, Mia. If I wasn't so impatient I think I could spend all night like this with you."

Her hard nipples are pressed tightly against my back. Every inch of skin touching mine is warm and soft. Her lips brush against my neck gently. I think I might explode.

"I disagree, Ma'am, this is torture."

"How so?"

Her voice is lazy, amused as her lips keep brushing against my flaming skin. My breath escapes in a hiss when her fingers find my nipples and she alternates stroking and tweaking them - sweet pleasure to sharp pain.

"Because I want nothing more than to touch you, Ma'am."

"And I want you to get of your head. Just relax."

After she's teased me for a little longer, she props herself up behind me so she can wash my hair. Her gentle fingers massaging my scalp feel so good I can hardly keep my eyes open. I don't have a care in the world, until she asks me to stand so she can wash me.

She starts with my neck, soft fingers trailing down my back, and I hear her breath hitch when she reaches my ass. I bite down on my lip as she soaps it gently, then works her way down the back of my thighs.

"Turn around now, sweet one."

I clamp my eyes shut as she works her way up my legs, focusing on how good her fingers feel and imagining how soft her skin would be if I did the same to her.

Her hands are trembling slightly as she slips them between my legs. I can't stop the gasp that escapes my lips as her fingers graze my clit, and then the little growl of frustration when her attention stays on washing me. She chuckles softly.

"So needy. So impatient."

I shiver when her hands reach my nipples, my back arching of its own accord to press myself into her. When it's time to rinse the soap off, I'm grateful for the distraction but I still don't dare look at her, until she gives me no choice. Gentle hands cup my face.

"Look at me, please."

Her eyes are dark, and I see a hint of the hunger that I'd recognised before.

Then she proceeds to wash herself, scolding me when I can't stop myself from trying to do it for her.

"Naughty. Sit down and behave until I'm finished."

"But Ma'am-"

"Are you disobeying me, Mia?"

"No, Ma'am."

I sit on the opposite side of the bath, focusing on the bubbles and willing myself to stay still.

When she's done she insists on drying me, and then my hair... the more she touches me the harder it gets to stay away from her.

"I have something for you to wear."

She slips silky, teal panties up my legs and over my hips, and brushes her fingertips down my back before fastening the bra.

"These are beautiful, Ma'am. Thank you."

"I've been imagining that colour against your skin for months now. It's even better than I thought."

I try not to drool at how she looks in black lace, so skimpy it barely covers anything. I follow her to a different door, but she hesitates before opening it.

"Are you still ok with this?"

I nod eagerly, my earlier nerves long replaced with a fire in the pit of my stomach that burns hotter every time she touches me.

The room beyond has high ceilings, exposed beams and more polished cherrywood. A huge four poster bed dominates the room. I'm sure there's more, but I'm too distracted to pay any attention to it.

I perch on one side of the bed, too antsy to relax, as she removes some items from a wooden chest at the end of the bed.

"I don't intend this to be a punishment - more of an exploration. I want to understand what type of pain you best respond to. So if you're comfortable with it, I'd like to spank you."

Her words send a shiver of anticipation down my spine, and I nod eagerly. I've pictured this ever since she first promised to punish me.

"You need to say it out, Mia."

"Yes, please Ma'am. I'd like that."

She sits at the end of the bed, feet resting on the wooden chest, and a pillow beside her. She gestures for me to lie across her lap, front first. I suddenly feel shy again, so I'm grateful for the sleep mask she slips over my eyes.

"Let me know when you're resting comfortably. No burying your face in the pillow though - I want to hear you."

"Yes, Ma'am. This is fine."

My hips rest on her lap, one of her arms on the small of my back and the other across the back of my thighs. Even without her thighs touching me I think I'd still be able to feel the tension radiating from her body.

Her fingers trace the hem of my panties, leaving a trail of fire wherever they touch. She hooks her fingers into them, but pauses.

"Is this ok?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

My voice is barely a whisper. The silk feels so smooth as it slips over my skin, and a jolt of electricity shoots through my body as her hand cups my bare ass.

"I've never been with another dancer before - I usually find them too vapid. Now I can see I've been missing out."

Her tone is admiring, as she squeezes and massages gently, pausing only to run her fingertips gently over the curve on either side. I don't know if I can reply.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Have you ever been with a dancer, Mia?"

"No, Ma'am."

"Turns out we have amazing asses."

She takes her hand away, and I'm a little disappointed when the first blow is barely more than a tap. Not only is it gentle, she's not using her hand.

"Mia - did you forget to acknowledge me?"

The blows have a little more force now, but are still gentle enough not to hurt.

"I'm sorry, Ma'am. What are you using?"

"A paddle, sweet one."

"Yes, Ma'am."

The next couple of taps are harder, and although I'm turned on, the pain isn't quite what I'm hoping for. It's a dull, thuddy feeling - not the sharp, focused sting I was hoping for.

Sometimes I feel like she really can read my mind. The next blow is something new, sweet & sharp, and just enough to sting - something thinner, but still not her hand. A little gasp of pleasure escapes my lips and she purrs in delight as she brings it down on the other side.

"Good girl - that's what I was looking for. Crops are my favourite."

She hits a little harder this time, though still barely more than a sting. I can't stop myself from pressing my hips into her lap.

"You know, I should spank you a lot harder for your disobedience, Mia. But it is your first time, so I'll forgive your silence just this once."

I try to respond, but it turns into a gasp when the crop hits my burning skin once more. It's so hot all over now that I feel like it must be red raw, even though she's barely touched me.

Three more blows have me gasping louder and pressing myself harder into her lap. The thought that she must feel how wet I am against her thighs only turns me on more,

When the next blow hits, I feel a sweet sting and the warmth of her hand. Her thighs tense as I moan in delight.

"Again?"

"Please, Ma'am!"

She brings her hand down hard this time and the pain reverberates through me, adding to the flames burning throughout my body. My hips buck again and she uses her free hand to steady me.

"Next time you're naughty, would you like me to spank you as punishment?"

"Yes please, Ma'am-"

My next moan is more of a sob as her hand connects with my burning skin. Both of our breathing is ragged now, and my hips move of their own accord.

"Would you like me to touch you, beautiful? You've been such a good girl for me."

"Fuck, please Ma'am-"

She spanks me one more time, then grabs my hair hard, holding my head against the pillow with her free hand as her fingers slip through the wetness between my legs and her thumb teases my clit gently.

12