Second Swap

Story Info
Friends experience their second swap.
13.1k words
4.72
34k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a kind of follow on to my first story 'First Swap', it's not a necessity that you read that one before reading this one. The other story will provide you with background to some of the characters that will feature again in this story.

After our first full couple swap with Ben and Claire, our sex life had gotten even better. Over the following few months, we arranged many more swaps between us. Sometimes it was solo swaps depending on who was available and other times we had threesomes. Many a time, me and Claire had left work and headed back to my place and started fucking before Hannah got home. Quite a lot of the time she caught us in the act and often joined in or would go about her business around the house. But before you say that's wrong of me, a lot of the time when I worked late during the week, Hannah would often send me videos or snapchats of Ben fucking her balls deep and covered in cum.

We continued to think about other meets, but at the same time it seemed so right to be doing it with friends. We all got on with each other and we knew we could trust one another. We discussed inviting new people into our new little foursome, but we couldn't ever quite decide whether or not they would be into that sort of thing. There was one girl who Hannah worked with who I always thought was beautiful. She was a Pakistani girl called Amira. She had an amazing figure and always wore clothes that perfectly showed off her ass. Amira was currently in a relationship with a guy called Matt. The problem was that Amira's family disapproved of her dating choices, so the relationship had to remain a secret.

Me and Hannah had been out plenty of times with Amira and Matt over the years and we all got on like a house on fire. Amira was around 5'10, with jet black hair that went just halfway past her spine. She had decent sized tits and an ass, like I mentioned before, was something I just wanted to bury my face in. Matt was a little taller than I was, skinny, short brown hair, a beard, and glasses. Because they never got any alone time, me and Hannah would often let them use our spare bedroom when we were away and seen as though they told each other everything, Hannah was aware of what they got up to while we were away. This got me thinking, so when we were talking one night, I asked Hannah about how much Amira knew about how much we got up to.

'She doesn't know about that,' she answered with raised eyebrows. 'If that's what you're worried about.'

'Quite the opposite actually,' Hannah looked surprised. 'Why don't you mention it to her and see what kind of response you get?'

'Oh yeah,' she laughed. 'Got a thing for Amira, have you?'

'Yep,' I said proudly.

'Maybe, we'll see what happens.' Hannah seemed to ponder in her own thoughts for a second. 'Matt is supposed to be hung like a horse so I don't think that would hurt... or maybe it would.'

We left things there and I let Hannah to decide what she wanted to do with that information. But I didn't have to wait long to find out what she'd done with that information. One night when we were laid in bed after one of our usual sexual encounters, Hannah mentioned that she'd been talking to Amira.

'So, turns out they're interested.' She said to me, her head resting against my chest.

'Seriously?' I was shocked to say the least.

'Yeah, they want to meet up with the four of us one night and see what happens. I showed Amira photos of Ben and Claire. And I've just sent photos of Amira and Matt to our little group chat.'

'But guess what...' Hannah said continuing. 'The more shocking news is that Rachel hasn't had sex for an extremely long time. She split up with her boyfriend a couple of years ago and apparently, it'd been more than a year since they last had sex. 3 years!! Without sex!! Like, how?!'

Rachel was a 32-year-old manager within our organisation. She'd always been single since I'd known of her. She was also very attractive. She was athletic and loved running, had shoulder length brown hair which was wavy and tended to wear leggings when at work which showed off her ass perfectly. The fact that she was only about 5"4 was also a bonus because it made her look extra cute.

'Bring her along as well then,' I said laughing.

'Well, that's the thing,' Hannah sat up in bed. 'Me and Amira were talking, and we thought about doing just that. But we thought that maybe me and you could give her a gentle reintroduction before letting her meet everybody else.'

'If I have to be the one, then so be it.' I was obviously joking, and Hannah knew that she wouldn't have to ask me twice.

We both drifted off to sleep before waking up to a barrage of messages in our little group chat of Claire and Ben saying they were more than happy to meet up with Amira and Matt. And I believe after we got back from work that day, Hannah spoke to Claire on the phone to talk about Rachel and they were also in agreement that we had a good idea. The next day Hannah, Amira and Rachel met for lunch and that is where they told Rachel of the plan, they had for her. At first, she was a bit confused as to why they were so eager but once they explained what they knew, Rachel came round to the idea and was thankful. Hannah also mentioned that they told her about our new lifestyle, about Claire and Ben, even how Amira and Matt were wanting to get involved.

So, we had a few dates that we needed to organise. We booked a date in at the end of the month when we would all get together for some food and see where the night took us. But first we needed to organise a get together with Rachel. Seen as though she was a bit of a fitness freak, the best option we had was to go for a hike. That way, we could bring her back to our place, give her a nice rub down and see how she was feeling afterwards. This one we were able to arrange for quite soon given that there was only three of us to sort out. The timing of everything was perfect, we'd be meeting Rachel two weeks before our group meet which was more than enough time for her to think about what she'd like to do.

On the day of our hike, me, Hannah, and Rachel all met in the car park ahead of our walk which would take a couple of hours. It was another lovely day in the middle of summer, meaning that less clothes would be needed compared to normal. I was just dressed in a plain white t-shirt with shorts. Hannah rocked up in a nice pair of leggings, a 3/4 zip top with just a sports bra underneath and Rachel was wearing a pair of sky-blue cycling shorts with the matching sports bra and cap. The walk was tough given the heat, but it gave me a nice opportunity to get to know Rachel more, and even flirt with her a little bit. A couple of times I managed to make her blush, so I was taking that as an achievement.

As we began our descent back down towards the cars, Rachel began to complain about how she was aching. 'Well, if you're feeling that achy, you know James gives a killer massage, don't you?' Hannah wasted no time whatsoever in offering out my services.

Rachel kind of half giggled at that suggestion, almost as though it seemed a little weird to her, but she didn't say no. I'd been reassured that she knew me, and Hannah were open to sleeping with other people so that she would kind of know what it was the massage could lead to.

'I mean, as long as you're okay with that.' She turned to face me, and I nodded to say I was cool with it. 'And you're okay with it?' She looked towards Hannah.

'Absolutely, he's massaged other friends as well and he's always happy to help.' Hannah responded.

'Yeah, okay then,' Rachel said with a smile. 'Sounds like a plan, should I meet you guys at your place?'

'Yes,' Hannah said excitedly. 'See you there.'

Hannah was extremely giddy all the way home. She was looking forward to seeing what would happen and so was I. We got back first, and Hannah headed off straight to the bedroom. She laid out a towel on the bed and placed some oils on the bedside cabinet. We then waited for Rachel to arrive which wasn't long after we'd got back. At first, we all sat and chatted for a while, making sure to keep ourselves hydrated given how warm it was outside. After a little while, Hannah decided that things needed to be sped up.

'If you two want to head off upstairs and have that massage, I've laid some things out,' she told us. 'I've got a couple of bits of design work I need to do, so by the time I've finished that, I imagine you guys will nearly be done.'

So, I showed Rachel upstairs to our room, leaving Hannah sat at the dining room table with her laptop. We entered the bedroom where the curtains were closed and there was a hint of mood lighting illuminating the room. On the bed was a towel laid perfectly down the middle of the bed, where Rachel took her position face down on the bed. Looking at her from above, I couldn't help but admire her body. The way she was laying was really showing off her ass, you could just tell she worked out and most definitely did her squats.

I moved to join her on the bed, balancing myself on my knees so that I was able to access her back. I spread some of the warming oil onto my hands and started with her lower back. The position I was in was difficult and uncomfortable, so I moved so that I was directly above her, making it much easier to be able to massage her. I worked the muscles in her lower back. Approving groans when I seemed to hit the sport were reassuring so I kept going. I then started to work my way up towards the top of her back, but it wasn't easy with the sports bra still on.

'Would it be easier if I took my top off?' She must've noticed that I was having problems accessing certain parts of her body.

'I mean if you're comfortable doing that,' I responded removing my hands from her back. 'I can look away if it makes you more comfortable.'

'No, no. It should be fine; it unzips in the front.' And with that she lifted herself off the bed very slightly, I heard the sound of the zip and very quickly after the sports bra was thrown to the floor and she was back on the bed.

I got to back to what I was doing and started massaging the whole of her back now. She seemed to be enjoying it and the longer it went on, the more relaxed she seemed to become. Any sort of moans or signs of approval I took as a bonus and would spend more time focusing on those areas. Whenever I did the lower of her back, I would move my hands to the waistband of her shorts to judge for any reaction. She didn't seem to mind, so maybe she was up for this.

After another ten minutes or so, after I'd worked her neck, shoulders, back and arms, Rachel spoke up. 'Would you mind focusing on my feet and legs next?'

'Absolutely,' I moved my body position, so I was able to focus on her feet. So, I stood at the end of the bed and removed her sport socks before throwing them to where her bra now was.

I spent the next part of the massage solely focusing on her feet. I rubbed oil into the soles of her feet and was gentler than I was with her back. I know some people can have tickly feet and to be honest, a foot massage would be my worst nightmare. When I was done with her feet, I gently moved her legs apart so that I could start working the calf muscles on her legs.

'Before I start rubbing oil all over your legs, I really don't want to ruin those shorts. If you wanted to, you could take them off and I could lay a towel over you?'

'You can take them off if you like,' she told me. 'I don't think I need a towel though; I've got underwear on so it should be fine.'

Trying not to seem too eager, I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her shorts, careful not to remove her panties at the same time. I pulled them down over her ass and mouthed 'OMG' when I saw her ass come into view. She lifted her hips ever so slightly to help me get them off. And now she was just lying there, looking perfect in nothing but a simple pair of white cotton panties, that had a pink scallop trim. Her ass looked so round and with her legs ever so slightly parted, I couldn't work out whether there was a slight damp spot on her panties. One thing I knew about Hannah, massages drove her crazy and always led to sex, maybe Rachel is the same.

The major problem that I had now was the hardening cock inside my shorts. Those panties looked so damn cute, but all I wanted to do was pull them down and slide my cock inside her. I tried to refocus on the massage hoping that would calm my cock down but whilst I was massaging her legs, all I could do was stare at her ass. I worked on her calf muscles. Massaging the oil into her legs whilst working deep into her muscles caused her to moan out in pleasure. There were certain parts of her lower legs that she wanted me to work more than others, so I was hoping that would make her feel more relaxed.

Eventually though, I couldn't avoid it any longer. I had to move up so that I could massage her hamstrings. I covered my hands in a little more oil and got to work. I rubbed my hands up and down the backs of her legs, every time I reached the top it would push her ass, so it was even more plump than it was before. I continued the massage; I spent a lot of time just underneath her ass making sure that her muscles in that area were really looked after. My hands them roamed to the insides of her legs and up towards her groins. The closer I got to her groins, the more heat I could feel coming from her pussy, and she seemed to moan and groan a lot more as well.

'Fuck it's getting warm in here,' I said. 'Do you mind if I take my shirt off?'

She laughed, 'I'm lying here in my panties, and you want to know if you can take your shirt off? I think you should take those shorts off so we're even.'

I wasn't going to argue so I moved to the side of the bed, removed my shirt, and dropped my shorts so they were pooled at my ankles. There was no hiding it now, my cock was rock hard in my briefs and doing its best to escape. Rachel had turned to look at me, one hand covering her breasts as she watched me try to hide my obvious erection. I went back to the foot of the bed to continue the massage, only this time, I climbed back on top of her so that I could gently rub her back again. My hard cock now sitting nicely above her ass.

At one point she reached back to itch the bottom of her back and her hand caught the end of my cock. She ended up feeling my cock for slightly longer than was necessary, so I was decided it was now or never. I shuffled myself a little lower on the bed and started to massage her ass cheeks. She didn't say anything and only released a soft moan which I took as a signal to keep going. My hands kept roaming all over her ass and every so often in between her legs, gently grazing past her pussy which also caused her to moan. The next time I went in between her legs, I purposefully kept my hand around her pussy and gently rubbed her pussy.

'Oh fuck...' I heard her mumble underneath her breath.

It was time to take the plunge. 'Would you mind if I... erm... well, can I taste your pussy?' I asked nervously.

She looked over her shoulder towards me, biting her lip as she looked me straight in the eye. Then she nodded, giving me permission for to do what I asked. I pulled her up slightly by the waist, so she was in the doggy position and then I spread her legs. I got myself comfortable so that my face was just centimetres away from her pussy. I started teasing her, kissing the inside of her legs and the bottom of her back as she let out a whimper and a moan after every kiss.

I pulled her damp panties away from her pussy and to the side. I could see that she had a neatly trimmed patch of hair just above her pussy. And her pussy was already glistening in her juices from the massage. I kissed her pussy before licking her gently from the top to the bottom.

'Fuck that tastes good,' I told her. She could do nothing but moan as her pussy was explored for the first time in years.

I dived back in headfirst, holding her by the hips as I continued using my tongue to explore her pussy. I pushed my tongue into the entrance of her pussy which got the biggest moan yet. I could already feel how tight she was just from that. It was only the third pussy I'd ever tasted, but it tasted just as good, if not better than the rest but I'd never admit that to Hannah. I was trying to work her clit, but in this position it wasn't easy. I figured the easiest thing to do was to flip her over onto her back which I did with ease. Seeing her perfect little tits almost tipped me over the edge. She was so petite that her tits were the same, she must have been easily an A cup. And the little panties she was wearing had a little bow on the front which made them even cuter.

My head was soon back between her legs again, working her clit as much as I could. She started to writhe about all over the bed, her moans became louder and more intense as her head rocked back and she gripped a hold of the bed with all her strength. I could sense I had her on the edge of an orgasm, so I focused solely on her clit and brought one finger to the entrance of her pussy. I slipped the first finger in with ease due to how wet she was, and then I pushed in a second finger. The combination of my fingers and tongue had her on the edge.

'Fuck... I'm cumming... I'm fucking cumming... don't stop... please don't stop... yes...' The orgasm ripped through her body as she started shaking. My fingers stayed inside her pussy throughout her orgasm, feeling her pussy clamp down on them, soaking them in her juices. As her orgasm faded, I removed my fingers and licked the juices from them.

'Fuck,' Rachel said, lying on the bed breathless, trying to recover. 'That's the first time a man has made me orgasm in... fuck... years. I forgot how good it feels.'

I gently rubbed her pussy, every now and then she would jump from the sensitivity. So instead, I gently massaged her thighs and groins whilst she recovered. After a few minutes, she looked up at me and said, 'Please will you fuck me? In missionary?'

I moved off the bed and reached into the bedside cabinet, looking for the condoms that we had for any situation that might arise since we started sleeping with other people. I tore open the foil wrapper and quickly pulled off my briefs before rolling the condom over my cock. I squirted some lube onto the condom before walking back over to the bed and positioning myself in between Rachel's legs. I leaned over her body and kissed her for the first time whilst my cock pressed against her pussy.

When I broke off the kiss, I leaned back and prepared myself to push my cock into her pussy. I grabbed a hold of her legs and pushed them apart to try and make it easier. She looked over to me, and grabbed a hold of my condom covered dick. She slowly started pulling my cock into her pussy and she was fucking tight. Her mouth opened wider as my continued to stretch her pussy. But it wasn't long before she had the whole of my cock inside her.

'Oh fuck... it's so fucking big.' Rachel moaned, getting louder every time to the point it was guaranteed that Hannah would hear.

I started to move back and forth, slowly withdrawing my cock before plunging it deep inside her once more. Embarrassingly, I could already feel myself building towards an orgasm and didn't want to blow my load too soon, so I remained at a slow pace, trying to calm myself down.

'You're trying to hold back, aren't you?' She asked when she looked up at me and massaged her own tits with her hands.

'It's so fucking tight,' I moaned in between breaths. 'I can feel you practically milking my cock whenever I push inside you.'

'Please don't hold back,' she told me. 'It feels so fucking good, I don't care how long it lasts.' She had her nipples in between her fingers as she lightly twisted them.

I kept my strokes long and slow for a little longer before quickening up each time. Before long, I was pounding away at her pussy, the sounds of my balls making contact with her body echoed around the room. Rachel was now beneath me, arms stretched out wide as she gripped the bed sheets to prevent herself from being moved further up the bed. Her screams were now at full volume and my orgasm was fast approaching.