Second Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
With my brother-in-law's friend.
3.9k words
3.9
5.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02: Innocent gestures

After the morning quickie, Shawn went out for buying some stuff. He returned in the evening only. The way things kicked off in the morning, I thought it will be an electrifying day full of excitement like last time. The whole time I expected him to come home and do what he promised, that is to be with me the whole day, that was the deal. But Shawn and my sister are moving to this new apartment and there was a lot of stuff going on the last few weeks. Almost every weekend his friends come to help him move stuff to his new apartment. His life was getting busy and I was starting to get a bit bothered. Moving to the new apartment had its pros and cons. It may not be that easy for me and Shawn to get those sneaky fun times we used to have here.

Last time I lose a bet and I did all the wild stuff Shawn told me to do. Well, almost everything. The day after I lose the bet, the first thing he demanded was to wear a set of delicate-looking pair of undies. I thought they were my sister's. But in reality, he bought them exclusively for me. The funny thing was that I was supposed to wear a bra too. I had worn those things, but not for him. Those were the private moments that I enjoyed a lot.

We had a bit of discussion regarding the stuff Shawn bought me and eventually he convinced me that I had to wear them. It was the first time I went in front of him wearing girly undies. The white floral panty looked nice but rarely gave me any coverage. It failed to embrace my junk and barely cover my little round buns. The bra looked tricky. It looked a bit small, with tiny cups and all. But once I put it on and stood in front of the mirror, I was shocked. It felt like it was made for me. I had zero hair in my body, one of the facts that he got attracted to me in the beginning. The bra cup lifted my tiny melons and kind of created a gentle bulge or, say cleavage from some angles. The cup was not so thick or fully covering my chest either. It made me look pretty sexy. I was excited once I wore them. I thought Shawn will be anxiously waiting to see me in those undies. But my cheeky brother-in-law had some crazy ideas.

Once Shawn saw me in those undies, he was excited too. Then he told me to wear that all day long. His demand annoyed me. You know, I had to wear that underwear while I had to walk among my family sneaking and dodging eyes. But then again, I had to. After thinking for a while, I thought it will be thrilling even though I don't know what to say if someone notice. I had to step up to tackle the wacky situation. I chose loose clothes to wear that day. Somehow, I had to dodge evening tea to dinner time, without getting caught. I had to say he didn't make things easy for me either. Before dinner, he to me to change my loose clothing to something more aesthetic. While the whole time I sweat like a pig, he was enjoying teasing me.

When I went to take water from the fridge, Shawn followed me and hugged me from behind. He sneaks his ruthless hands beneath my top, squeezed my boobs, and caressed my tits. He kissed me before I barged back to the dinner table. I adored his mischief and I liked to play along. Getting caught was never really a concern for me at the time. While the whole time he gazed at me while having dinner, I didn't resist having some fun either. Under the table, I put my leg between his thighs and gently pressed against his crotch. As I saw him smiling slowly unbuttoned my shirt's top and gave him a quick flash of my newly gifted cleavage. The moment was really scary and bold. I could feel his dick getting restless through my feet.

Before going to sleep, Shawn presented his final demand. I had to sneak up into his bedroom the night. I should wear only a bra and panties. Without waking up my poor sister I had to play with his dong in my mouth I should make him cum. It was pointless whether I wear undies or I go naked. It will be dark and I should not be concerned about my sister either. She is a deep sleeper and a tiny bit of noise won't wake her up. But, it was the first time he called me into his room while she was there, sleeping close to him. Well, I went with confidence, sucked his gorgeous dick, and made him cum within minutes. But somehow it felt weird and the next day I made him clear that I won't come to his room while my sister is still there.

Today Shawn's sudden absence made me a little concerned. I kept on messaging him. He replied that he will back by evening. His friend Ryan was coming home to help with moving stuff. Ryan was very cute and kind of a gloomy character. There was something unite too that made him different from Shawn's other friends. Most of his friends are a bit weird and kinky and Ryan is also not so different from that point of view. But still, he was far better than others. One thing is he was strong, well-built, and charming. Even though he gets this weird vibe from the herd, he is a different person when talked alone. There was one more thing that I don't even tell Shawn.

Three weeks back when Shawn and his friends just began the planning for packing pieces of stuff for shifting. One afternoon Shawn and I were upstairs in my room. Shawn was planning to leave for three days and that means I won't be able to see him for at least a couple of weeks. We wished to make out before he leaves and we were having sex in my bed.

Shawn and I were in our tees and he promised he will make it quick. I was on top of him grinding his juicy dick in my ass. Sitting on his hips he lifted my tees and squeezed my tiny melons. His cock was poking in like a needle and I had to support my arm on his belly and thigh. I swiftly quaked my hips allowing his warm hot rod to move in and out of me, burning my bottom. As his peak approached and so do our screeching and moaning his thrust became faster and harder. I twitched my rump keeping his cock tightly inside. Shawn grabbed my erection and jerked fast. As we both inched closer and closer to the climax, I gazed my eyes around. What I see didn't stop me from what I was doing nor did it frighten me.

What I see was a man standing outside my bedroom door. He was in shock and his eyes popped out in disbelief. I know it was Ryan, and he was stunned. As I looked at his face while I kept on riding Shawn's throbbing dick, Ryan for a second, blipped into reality. He swiftly took off from the scene. While instead of making me frightened, it made me hornier. I shot my juice all over Shawn's vest, making a mess like never before. Shawn shot his warmth right inside my tight ass at the same time. While Shawn noticed my never-before climaxing, I could not expose the real reason then. I thought of informing Shawn that we had a spectator. But I don't know why I didn't. If I told him about Ryan right then, then maybe things might have unfolded in a different path, the next day.

The very next day, I was in my room going through my phone and watching some videos. I was in my sleeveless tees and shorts. Ryan was still packing things in Shawn's office room. Shawn probably went to pick up his other friends too. I felt something sneaking behind my thighs. I swiftly turned back and I saw Ryan gently climbing over me.

"Ryan!" I shouted.

"What's wrong?" I asked in shock.

"I can't stand it!" he sounded stiff and his eyes were all over my body.

"What? I could not understand his gestures.

What Ryan trying to do was baffling. He was sniffing through my back, hugging me, touching my naked thighs and then he tried to pull down my shorts.

"Wait, Ryan! I plead facing down on the bed.

"take it easy!" I tried to calm him.

"Sorry!" he murmured wrapping his fingers tightly on my buns and pressing his nose between them.

"You are too hot to resist dear," he commended sniffing between the back of my thighs.

"Bubby!" he murmured.

"Calm down please!" I plead again, trying to push his hands away from my butt.

Putting his hands beneath my thighs, Ryan gently lifted my hips.

"What are you doing?" I asked impatiently.

Ryan tried to push my skirt from below and exposed my soft round buns. I tried to sneak my legs as he followed me from behind. I was on my knees and my head on the bed. Within seconds he succeeded in pulling my shorts below my ass. I tried to pull them back into position.

"I can't stand it bubby dear!" he grunted.

I was a bit frightened by Ryan's swift moves. As I tried to resist him, he was holding his erection in his hand.

"I can't stand it!" he repeated.

"Wait!" I squealed.

Ryan put his hand on my hip and hold me firmly. I can feel his cock barging between my bum cheeks.

"hang on!" I tried stopping him.

And there it was. First time in my life I was getting penetrated in my ass on my bed by someone other than Shawn. As Ryan tried to readjust his poise. I lifted my head and tilted to face him. He lifted his black tees to his chest and swiftly twitched his hips against my bum. My right leg was rested in line with my waist and I was lying sidewise to him.

"No!' I yelped again pushing my right hand on his chest.

Ryan began ramming his cock inside my ass. My whole bed was quaked.

No clam down!" I yelled gently.

"Sorry!" he murmured and lifted my tees until my tiny melon got exposed.

Squeezing down my boob Ryan showed his dick further deep inside my tunnel.

"No please!", I wailed as he leaned towards me and pushed his cock deeper.

"It's going to end soon, a little more," he murmured again.

"Please, Ryan!" I tried to resist maybe not physically but with words.

"You wanted to do it with me, didn't you? That's the truth, right?" he whispered in my ear as he gently slowed down.

I shook my head in denial as Ryan leaned back pressing his right hand hard on my waist.

"That's why I can't stand it!" he murmured again as his cock once again began devouring my cushy ass.

My bum cheeks wobbled as Ryan thrust me with his hard one, faster.

"Bubby!" he whimpered.

"Ryan!" I roared.

"Please, I don't like this," I tried to resist.

"Take it out!" I moaned loud as Ryan blasted his thigh onto the back of my thigh and screwed me from behind.

I could feel Ryan's both hands now firmly gripping my waist and his hungry cock began hitting my limits.

"No, no stop! I moaned and yelled again.

Ryan leaned down and touched my face. He slowed down his hip movements and shifted to slower but deeper probs. He made me look into his eyes as he pushed his cock gently inside my tight ass. He kissed me vehemently. He succeeded in parting my lips and sucking them. He seemed to slow down, but then he tilted me to face opposite him. He kissed my waist and swiftly pulled down my shorts. Within a split second, I was stark naked from waist to toe. My thighs were between his legs and I was pinned down to my bed. His cock never got out of my deck. I hugged down tight onto my bed as his warm sweaty fingers spread my butt cheeks.

"Please Ryan, slow down!" I plead as I lifted my head and looked at him.

"I can't!" he replied swiftly.

Right between my cushy quivering buns, he poked his restless cock in unison. Ryan fucked me with so much conviction and interest, I had to accept the fact that he won't stop until he finishes. I find it hard to hide my embarrassing erection. I could not ignore his agility and the way he humped me in a single position until I started feeling his climax. He eventually began humping harder and faster. It was getting painful and uncontrollable. Within a minute or so, full of high-pitched shrieks moans, and thudding, he finished.

"Did you come inside? I asked him in concern as he screeched high and slowed his pokes.

I swiftly got on my knees and Ryan's cum started drooling between my buns. I turned towards him and sat down on the bed.

"You came inside!" I murmured smearing my hand on my thighs.

"Sorry!" he replied calmly.

I bowed my head and watched Ryan's dick for the first time. It was lean and curvy. No wonder I got teased, in places like never before.

"But I couldn't stand it!" he explicated again.

"I don't know what to say!" I mumbled looking at him.

"Let's do this one last time" he murmured, moving closer between my legs.

My erection was swaying and pulsing and I could not hide my excitement from him anymore. Ryan was panting high. Before I could reply, he bowed down and tried to kiss me again. This time I didn't resist. I was never a good kisser nor did I enjoy them a lot. But for the moment I could not resist him. He hugged me and I tried to gently rest my hands around his shoulders. Wrapping his hands around my waist he kissed me gently. As our lips smacked together we both fall back on the bed.

At that moment I could not make out my mind. Ryan seemed pumped and his cock exhibited the grit to go for another round. Crowned on top of me. Lifting my tees, he began cuddling my tender melons wildly.

"I always wanted this!" I muttered in my face.

Ryan's breath flushed onto my face. He teased my nipples and even sucked my tits.

"I'm sorry!" I murmured.

"Please don't do it!" I felt ticklish when get sucked on my nipples.

Shawn always loves to play on them. I continually quarrel with him as he crumbles and suck them so much for so long, now his fantasy gifts began fitting me perfectly.

Ryan gently moved back and spread my legs wide. I was so shy as my cock was shivering in front of his eyes. He grabbed my erection with his right hand and gently pulled its skin down. He gently stroked my erect shaft. I was quivering in my bed. I can see my precum oozing over his hands, down to my abdomen. I moaned gently as he pressed his finger between my bum cheeks. Pointing at me he presented me with his juice leaking from my ass.

"It's so smooth and nice!" he murmured as I twitched my hip.

I tried to shut my mouth with my hand.

"It's all over the place!" He commended.

Quickly moving to my side he bowed and approached to kiss me.

"Touch it!" he suggested gently as he guided me to handle his tool.

Ryan's liss buzzed onto mine as I gently wrapped my fingers around his shaft and he did the same with my erection. I slowly stocked his juicy cock in my wet hand. His fingers squeezed my cock tight. His lips sucked my lips. Then he licked my ear and my soft cheek.

"It's getting bigger again!" he whispered.

"Ryan!" I mumbled as I felt his shaft grow in my palm quivering and throbbing.

Ryan kissed me again and this time he poked another finger into my slimy ass.

"No!" I muttered.

"It's so wet!" he commended looking onto my eyes.

Ryane was glittering with excitement.

"It's good right?" he asked but I didn't say anything.

"Can I put it in?" he asked calmly.

I nodded my head immediately. I was not shy but brewing with lust.

"Sorry I don't have a condom," he whispered.

"Yes!" I nodded once again.

Ryan kissed me again. he moved down and sucked my bare nipples one after the other. Parting my legs onto the sides, he stood on his knees and gently stroked his erection looking right onto my eyes. It felt like he was teasing me. My hips were aching as he gently rubbed his cock over my balls. He took a gentle approach and pushed his cock slower into my bunker. It was going in smoothly. I could not keep eye contact with him anymore. I gently moaned as I feel the heat of his boy crawling beneath me. As he began humping he removed his tees in front of me and made himself somepletely naked. It felt full even though there was enough lube. He made me lift my legs and hold my hand onto them. I tried to muffle my moans. He jerked his cock nicely inside my ass it felt amazing.

Ryan bolled me onto his side as he lie down. We were facing each other. He lifted my right leg and made way for his cock to penetrate me between my cheeks. As his pole plunged inside my hole he grabbed my butt and pushed me closer toward his hips.

"So good!" I whispered accidentally.

My cock was getting rubbed between our bellies and I was ready to explode any moment. I wished Ryan to go deeper and hit the deck hard. I was turning on my slut-mode and I could not control myself anymore. I moaned uncontrollably as he was blasting me fast and hard. Soon he slowed down and guided me to climb over him.

Ryan laid flat and I quickly mounted onto his erected shaft. Grabbing his cock in my hand I placed it right on the money and descended myself slowly onto his hip. I tried to say something dirty to him but then I paused and moved my hips slowly. He lay spreading his hands on the bed relaxed. I took control and I swiftly twitched my hips ramming his cock inside my tiny wet was. I held on to his thighs for support. Bending to him I lifted my hips up and down riding his beautiful boy. I was going full-on wild, yelling and panting.

Ryan lifted himself and held me onto his thighs wrapping his hand around my back. Holding himself onto the bed he made me sit on his lap. He was sitting on his legs folding back. I began jumping up and down in his lap. His cock pushed in and out of my ass. He adjusted my legs and as he tried to suck my nipples again, I lifted my tees and removed them. He was humping me while I did that. Grabbing onto my bobs he sucked them. He slowed down a bit.

"Turn your ass around!" he told me as he put me back on the bed.

"Please, put it back inside" I whispered as I put myself on my knees bending opposite to him.

Ryan didn't waste much time. He pushed his warm sturdy back into my hungry ass once again.

"So good!" I murmured again.

Heryan fucked me in doggy pose. I grabbed my erection and stroked fast. It was oozing juice onto my hand. His warm meat basted in and out of my ass. His thigh blasted on my bum cheeks. I was about to cum. He was going so deeper I tried to resist, but he pulled me closer to him and his cock hit but walls pretty hard. It was nipping. But we both knew we are about to come. I bowed onto the bed. My whole body was wobbling and quivering. I yelled high.

"Ryan, please!" I roared as he grabbed my hand and held it firm with his left hand.

"Do it, I beg you!" I plead with him to finish fast as I could not take it anymore.

"Please, give me!" I whimpered.

"I will cum! Damn!" he cursed.

Ryan's thighs blasted continuously onto the back of my thighs. His piston hit me hard and fast. My bed began rattling. My tiny boobs heaved down and swung hard. Gripped hard onto my bed sheet with one hand under me. Then he suddenly let go of my hand. I honked and howled like a chicken. I breathed hard and deep. I lay down on the bed spreading my legs flat on the bed. I closed my eyes and rested. I was feeling his juice oozing out between my bum cheeks yet again.

As I lay like a dead leaf I tried to reach down to grab a few tissues from the bedside. Like a gentleman, Ryan quickly reached and pulled it for me.

"Here!" he extended towards me.

I took it from Ryan's hands and wiped my area of business. I looked at him with a kinky but playful smile.

"Sorry!" he apologized.

"Don't be!" I quickly corrected him.

Ryan seemed a bit relieved. He put on his clothes and I watched him closely. He smiled and left the room in a hurry. I smiled back leery.

It will be a crime if I blame Ryan for what happened. I had to admit, I was not the innocent victim of this incident. Since the day I experienced my first sex, I was weaving plans to explore my interests with other men. Its been always my interest to have sex with Shawn and I didn't hesitate to play dirty if required. I did what I did to get what I want. Even though it was always my interest, I tried to play a bit stupid and careless and naïve, just to keep things tight.

It was I who provoked Ryan each time I was alone with him, through my vibes and provocative gestures. It was I who planned the perfect time with Shawn with the perfect estimation that Ryan will reach in minutes and he will look for us upstairs. It was me who kept the door unlocked and let It slightly open so that I can lure my onlooker mate further close to me. In the end, it was me who created the flawless condition to be alone in my room in my tights and sexy sleek tees. My plan was in the run for weeks and all I had to do is to wait for the perfect day.

12