Second Youth Ch. 05

Story Info
Eve and Tom end their relationship with a gangbang.
9k words
4.07
3.6k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 09/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE PREPARATIONS

My relationship with Tom could not last forever. We were both aware of it, even though we had never really talked about that issue. The large age gap and the fact that the relationship was based solely on sex caused it to run on borrowed time. But we genuinely enjoyed it while it lasted. I was having a blast with my second youth and Tom had an experienced girlfriend with a high libido. He rejuvenated me and I was his sexual teacher; temporarily it was a perfect match.

The reason for our break-up was trivial. Tom had recently turned nineteen, soon he would finish high school and continue his education at a university; that meant moving to a different city. And a relationship based on sex could not work remotely. While Tom was still here we enjoyed our very active sex-life while it lasted. We agreed to remain friends with benefits and would certainly have sex whenever he returned to the city. But before he moved out we wanted to end this period in our lives with a bang. A gangbang.

Tom had a small group of trusted friends and suggested that he wanted to share me with them. I had already sucked the cocks of some of his friends in a club. Plus I told him about everything that had happened at a bachelorette party which I had attended. There, among other things, I got fucked by a few well-endowed strippers. [The whole story can be found in "Successful Businesswoman 5"]. So obviously I agreed to all of his ideas.

One of the starting rules was no orgasms throughout the whole week before the 'party', only anal sex and edging. I knew that I would be as horny as hell and I loved it. Tom and I established a general plan for the evening, it included mostly the limits of how far the boys could go with me. I was generally open to most not-necessarily-completely-normal sexual activities, but we did not want anyone to be uncomfortable. Tom assured me that all his ideas were within the limits, but did not tell me all of them. It was fine with me, because I wanted to be surprised.

When the big Saturday finally came I was grateful that I would finally get my pussy fucked. Not that I was fed up with anal sex, I still loved it. I simply craved 'regular' intercourse and, crucially, an orgasm. My ass was not getting any rest yet though. Throughout the whole event I would be wearing an anal plug. It was not the smallest one either, but a moderately thick toy. More importantly the plug had a built-in vibrator which could be remotely controlled.

My 'official' role during the evening would be to serve drinks and snacks. There was an actual football game on the TV and the boys were supposedly genuinely interested in its result. I had an appropriate costume for the occasion - a naughty maid. It consisted of the customary black and white dress, which was tiny and seemed to be made almost entirely of frills and lace. It had a generous cleavage and barely covered my nipples. My legs were covered with black fishnet stockings and I wore fancy pumps on fifteen centimetre tall heels; they would have been not only too tall for an actual maid, but also way too expensive. A tiny lace thong completed my outfit. I was not wearing a bra, so my huge breasts bounced with every step.

THE PARTY

The four boys arrived half an hour before the match. Of course it was my role to greet them. The anal vibrator was turned off for now, but its mere size made it impossible to ignore. Not that this was a reason to complain, simply another factor that kept me in a state of perpetual horniness. I opened the door for the guests and was flattered by their reaction. Their jaws dropped open and their eyes went wide. I wondered what Tom had told them about me and what their expectations were. Judging from their reaction I had exceeded these expectations already.

"Hello, boys," I welcomed them with a charming smile, "please, come in."

"Ehm... hello," said the first one uncertainly.

"Hi."

"Thanks."

"You look stunning!" the last one seemed to be the bravest or simply overcame the initial shock the quickest.

"Thank you, you're so sweet," I replied with a seductive smile.

I was not overacting, that was my actual mood. Tom showed up when they were crossing the threshold.

"Hi, guys," he said casually, "meet my girlfriend Eve. Eve, meet Bob, Jeff, Zack and Terry."

We did not shake hands, instead I hugged each of them tightly; or at least as tightly as my breasts allowed. They appreciated the welcoming gesture. Apparently they all managed to swiftly shrug off the initial shock and returned the hug, with interest. In his turn every boy wrapped his arms around me and grabbed my buttocks. I suspected that Tom had encouraged them to be so touchy. In my current aroused state I also welcomed such behaviour. When the lengthy greetings eventually ended I led the boys to my main room. I was walking first, so they could get a chance to stare at my booty. I added extra sway to my hips. I could feel their gazes on my ass. I was certain that together with the 'hugging' it was enough to make them hard. Which was only fair, because I was moist myself.

In the main room Tom had set up an armchair and two couches, one smaller and one larger, in an arc, so they were all facing the TV. There was a thick soft carpet on the floor; for a reason. The guests sat on the couches and Tom took the armchair.

"Be so kind, darling," my boyfriend said, "and bring us some beers."

"Coming right up," I replied with a smile.

Their eyes lingered on my booty as I left the room, swaying my hips to the sides. Soon I returned with a tray, carrying five glasses with beer. The boys were looking somewhat impatient, but obviously not because they were so thirsty. As I delivered the beverage Tom said:

"There's still some time before the game starts. Why don't you sit down with us, Eve, and tell the guys about that bachelorette party."

He gestured towards the larger couch, where Terry and Jeff left space for me between them.

"Oh, that party was a lot of fun," I replied with a grin, then sat down with the boys.

"I'll bring something for you to drink," Tom added and stood up.

Before he left the room, Terry's and Jeff's hands were on my body. Each boy put one hand on my thigh and grabbed one of my breasts with the other. It seemed that they no longer required encouragement, but I was a hospitable host, so I parted my legs slightly and pushed my chest forward. That was all the invitation the boys needed and they began to grope my body eagerly. Their palms did not venture between my legs though, my thighs were thick enough to offer a lot of flesh to explore. Not racing for my pussy right away did not mean they were shy; quite the opposite. Their hands were greedy and possessive, groping my body hungrily without much regard for my comfort. In normal circumstances, during regular foreplay, this might have been too rough for me. But right now I was so horny that it was the kind of touch that I needed. With their hands on my breasts and thighs I began to tell them about the bachelorette party. The 'touchers' were somewhat distracted when I described our outfits in a few words. But when I reached the blowjobs I had everyone's attention. Tom had returned by then and handed me a glass of wine. I paused to take a sip, then returned to the tale. Listening to a story might not be as attractive as looking at a scantily dressed woman or especially touching her. But the whole tale was a hundred percent true and very promiscuous; I could see that it was turning my guests on. Reminiscing that party was making me more aroused as well, as did being touch so lewdly.

After a few minutes Tom suggested that the guys should swap places, so Bob and Zack could enjoy my hospitality as well. Jeff and Terry were not overly disappointed, they were aware that the evening had only begun. I took a sip of wine and soon had two fresh pairs of hands groping my soft flesh. Bob and Zack were even greedier than their friends, which was understandable after a few minutes of watching the lewd spectacle and listening to a very naughty tale.

Occasionally I had problems focusing on my own story. Groping of my nylon-covered thighs was not as invasive, but my breasts were a different tale. They were more sensitive, the dress was thin and I was not wearing a bra. Surprisingly my boobs remained covered for now, but the boys not only groped them, but also played with my erect nipples through the fabric. I loved it all and my arousal just kept growing.

The boys swapped places two more times, so that everyone would get an even access. Their behaviour remained rather monotonous and I suspected that this part might have been directed by Tom to a certain degree. I suspected that he had instructed his friends not to reach between my legs yet. Everyone was having a blast, myself included, so there were no reasons to complain. When I was talking about the sex during the bachelorette party the boys listened more carefully. By the time I reached the gangbangs I had their complete attention.

Eventually I finished my story, the boys had erections in their trousers and even stains of pre-cum could be seen. I had finished my glass of wine and the guests were almost done with their beer. The match was about to start, so I stood up and fixed my dress. I waited for the boys to finish their beers, then I went to the kitchen to refill their glasses. This time I poured the wine for myself as well. When I returned I was surprised to find that we were taking a break and the boys were actually watching the game. Although they all turned their hands and looked at me with lust in their eyes. I suspected that Tom 'recommended' the pause and our guests obeyed. I handed them their beers, put my wine on the table and returned to the kitchen for the snacks. When I got back again Tom invitingly patted his thigh. I put the food on the table and happily sat in his lap, the glass of wine in my hand. I wiggled my booty to find a comfortable spot and to tease my boyfriend. I could easily feel his erection through our clothes. He did not have a precum stain on his trousers yet, but with me in his lap this could change quickly. Tom put one palm on my thigh, but did no more touching.

This pause was a clever idea; it teased all of us, although Tom probably the least, because he had cum in my ass yesterday. I was too horny for such a break to diminish my arousal in any meaningful way. My revealing outfit and the, still immobile, plug in my anus played a role as well. The other boys were clearly impatient for more action. They tried to split their attention between me and the game. Whenever my gaze crossed with one of them I smiled invitingly. The erotic tension never disappeared and only waited to erupt again.

ROUND ONE

The beer was disappearing slower now, but the snacks were quite popular. Finally Tom leaned closer to me and whispered something into my ear. I only smiled and nodded in response, then got off his lap. I approached Bob, who was sitting the closest to us, and got onto my knees in front of him. He immediately spread his legs wide to give me easy access. I caressed the moist bulge in Bob's trousers, the penis was semi erect and instantly sprung back to life. The boy was clearly impatient, but managed to remained passive and did nothing to rush me. Carefully I unzipped his trousers and released the cock from the confinement of his underwear. Bob raised his buttocks slightly, so I could pull his clothes down to his ankles. He stepped out of it with one foot and finally there was nothing between me and his penis.

The other guests were no longer watching the game, but focused on my efforts instead. Grabbing the shaft of the cock and kissing the tip was enough to get it fully erect. It was decently sized, although nowhere near Tom's monster. When my lips touched the penis the plug in my ass began to vibrate softly. I issued a soft moan in surprise, but did not stop the blowjob. I loved sucking cocks and I loved anal sex, so even with my pussy still being neglected I was enjoying my situation a lot. Although I could not forget that I was a forty year old mother of two who was having a gangbang with five teenagers. But the taboo aspect of the situation turned me on even more.

I gave the shaft of the penis a few sloppy licks, then sucked on the head for a moment. All the time I was fondling Bob's testicles with one hand. I deepthroated the penis and held it in my throat for several seconds. It was just the right size, so I could swallow it whole effortlessly; I loved to brag about my deepthroating skills. I could hear Bob groaning above me. I withdrew my head and repeated the motion. Probably slightly over one minute had passed since I started the blowjob, but I could sense that the boy would be climaxing soon already. I did not blame him though, he was still young and we had already had a foreplay of sorts. I withdrew the cock from my throat, but kept its head inside of my mouth. I continued to suck it, while stroking the shaft and fondling the balls. Bob and I maintained eye contact the entire time; I felt like I had him hypnotised, he was completely under my spell. Soon warm thick semen began to fill my mouth. Bob groaned audibly above me, but I was focused on swallowing his seed. It was tasteful and the load was astonishingly voluminous. I sucked his cock until the last drop of cum left it. Then I licked the whole shaft and head clean; the penis kept twitching lightly as I did that.

"Thank you," Bob said quietly in a breathless voice.

I winked at him, then proceeded to the next boy in line; it was Jeff. He was right next to us, so I crawled there on all fours. The smile on his face confirmed that he appreciated the extra sluttiness. The plug in my ass kept vibrating at a constant slow pace; it was just enough to keep me at a new, higher level of arousal. I repeated the same routine as previously and received a nearly identical reaction. Jeff's penis was nice as well and his load equally voluminous. He too climaxed after a short time, but I expected that of all the boys; at least during the first round. I would not want them to cum so quickly when fucking my pussy, but I had no doubts that they would all regenerate swiftly and perform better during the second round. Terry and Zack did not last long either, but their cocks and cumshots did not disappoint. Eventually the fourth load of semen went down my throat.

I stood up from the carpet and Tom got up from the armchair. He handed me my wine and I took a solid sip. The blowbang was not over though and we smiled at each other knowingly. Tom took the glass from my hand and put it back on the table. He then turned up the vibrations of my plug which once again caused me to moan, louder this time. The speed was still mediocre, but now the buzzing sound could be heard, if one was nearby; the boys were close enough.

I got down onto my knees and unbuckled Tom's trousers. His huge penis was semi-erect and there indeed was a precum stain on his underwear. With his assistance I stripped the bottom half of his body, then I put my arms behind my back. I opened my mouth wide and carefully grabbed the fat head of Tom's cock with my lips. It did not take a lot of sucking to make him fully erect, but I was more focused on lubricating the penis, so the blowjob was extra sloppy. My arms remained behind my back the entire time and the plug kept vibrating at a steady pace. The match was still playing on the TV, but no-one paid it any attention to it.

Eventually we were both ready and Tom grabbed my head with one hand. I opened my mouth even wider and relaxed my throat muscles. My boyfriend began to slowly push his huge rod into my mouth and then farther. I was a deepthroat expert, but Tom's cock was exceptionally large. I was able to swallow it whole, and do even more, but the start always had to be careful. Even with the experience we had gathered together I still had to readjust each time. The process itself was hot though and I was certain that our guests were enjoying the spectacle. Slowly the penis disappeared inside of my mouth and throat until finally my nose touched Tom's toned shaved underbelly. He let my head go, but I remained in that position for a few seconds. I then pulled my head back, took a few deep breaths and repeated the motion. I was still careful, but it went smoother and faster this time; again I held the whole cock in my throat for a while. I repeated the process two more times, the swallowing itself got quicker each time, but I held the penis inside for a slightly longer period. Eventually the warming-up was over and Tom took over control.

My boyfriend grabbed my head with both hands and began to fuck my face. His initial motions were relatively slow, but he quickly picked up the pace. His shoves were deep, he tried to push nearly his entire penis into my throat with each motion. He withdrew it far enough, so that I could inhale, but it left me with barely enough time to actually breathe. Despite my superb skills and our experience Tom's cock was still too large for such face-fucking to be smooth.

Gluck! Gluck! Gluck!

My awkward noises filled the room, as I struggled to breathe and maintain composure. I even forgot about the anal plug, but my hands remained behind my back and I never tried to withdraw.

Gluck! Gluck! Gluck!

Tom maintained the pace for most of the time, but he occasionally slowed down to let me catch my breath. He never fully stopped though.

Gluck! Gluck! Gluck!

My boyfriend's stamina was impressive and he had cum in my ass yesterday, so the face-fucking lasted longer than any of the blowjobs. But ultimately Tom went over the edge as well; I could sense it approaching, so I was prepared.

Right before the climax he withdrew his cock from my throat, but kept it between my lips. He gave me enough time for a few quick breaths, then shoved the whole penis back in. Tom pressed my face against his abdomen as his semen began to shoot deep into my throat. All I could do was to hold my breath and endure. His cumshot was not as impressive as those of his friends, because he emptied his balls inside of my regularly. But still he held me for as long as I could take. Finally he let my head go and withdrew his hips. I choked as I struggled for air, but I was fully satisfied with my performance. The boys clapped and cheered loudly. I remained on my knees until I stabilised my breathing; Tom then helped me to stand up. I curtsied before our small audience; the boys clapped again with wide grins on their faces. My own face was a mess covered with a mixture of saliva and precum. Tom then walked me to the bathroom, so I could clean myself and fix my makeup. The plug kept vibrating inside my ass the entire time.

I love sucking cocks in general and I might have been satisfied with my performance, but I was far from actual sexual gratification. My pussy still ached for attention and the buzzing of the plug was a constant reminder of my unfulfilled needs. When I returned to the living room I was even hornier than before, but it turned out that the first half of the match still had not finished, but we were making another break ourselves. Tom turned off the plug, so I could serve another round of snacks. The last drinks were not finished yet; neither of the boys wanted to get drunk and thus spoil the fun for himself. I finished my glass of wine and went to the kitchen.

ACTIVE INTERMISSION

This break was different in mood from the previous one. Not only were the boys naked from the waist down, they did not put their clothes back on, they were also sexually satisfied, at least temporarily. Sure, watching the following blowjobs and especially the face-fucking had turned them on, but I no longer saw that much lust burning in their eyes. The boys were not overly focused on the match and they all kept turning their gazes towards me, but it was clear that they needed at least some time to regenerate. After delivering the snacks I spent most of the time sitting in Tom's, now naked, lap. I went to the kitchen only once to bring a new round of beers and a glass of wine for myself.