Secret Cove Ch. 03

Story Info
Jim and Tracy continue their adventures in Mexico.
4.8k words
4.46
12.7k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jhealy55
jhealy55
1,048 Followers

I woke up as the soft blue light of morning glowed through the part in the drapes from the ocean facing window of their suite in the Valencia Hotel in Puerta Vallarta. I could hear my wife Tracy still breathing steadily beside me as I slipped out of bed and padded down the short hallway to the bathroom.

Considering how many margaritas they'd drank the night before, I didn't feel half bad, just a fuzzy, dry feeling and a mild headache seemed to be the worst of it. I took an excessively long leak and wished I could get a few more hours of sleep, but I never could sleep much after having more than 2 or 3 drinks.

Making my way quietly through the room I put on a clean pair of shorts and a polo shirt and eventually found my other sandal under the bed. I grabbed a card key off the table in the sitting area, unplugged my phone from the charger and slipped out the door as quietly as I could.

My phone booted up as I rode down in the elevator and I was already on the main floor when the display came up and I realized it was only a quarter to six in the morning. I went by the restaurant, but the sign was out showing that breakfast service would begin at 6:00 AM. I checked with the front desk and they pointed me toward coffee service that was laid our across the seating area of the lobby. I opted for a disposable cup of black coffee and sauntered out toward the beach to watch the ocean while I waited for the restaurant to open.

I threaded my way through the lower patio and the pool area and took a seat on the steps leading down to the sand. I could see a few people running or walking down by the water line, but the sun hadn't yet come up over the mountains behind the hotel and everything was otherwise still, cool, blue and empty as I looked across the soft white sand and over the water.

After a few minutes the coffee had cooled enough to drink it in more than small sips and my head began to clear as the caffeine kicked in. I started to think back to last night's adventures after dinner and quickly pulled out my phone to see if I had imagined all of the pics that I realized must still be on my phone. I quickly opened my pic folder and sure enough they were all there!

I thumbed through picture after picture of my wife exposing herself in the room as we played strip poker and was already fully erect by the time I got to the pictures of her sucking my dick! I couldn't believe that she'd actually gone through with it, even as drunk as she was and we had passed out after having sex on the bed. I closed the pic folder and was switching to the folder containing video when I heard someone coming up behind me.

"Hola, Senor?" I looked up to see one of the beach rental staff standing beside me on the steps. "Are you up late or early Senor? It's me Ramon, from yesterday?"

I lifted my coffee cup in a weak salute as I held my phone across my lap, hoping he wouldn't notice the raging boner that was now filling the leg of my shorts along my thigh. "Of course, good morning. Up early."

"Did you like the jet ski so much you came back for another ride? We don't open until six thirty, but if you give me some time to open up I can probably get you out a little early, yes?"

"No, no," I protested with a wave of my coffee cup. "Just waiting for the restaurant to open and enjoying some coffee."

"Maybe after breakfast then? The wife she will join you?"

"We might be spending this one around the hotel Ramon." My cock had slowly begun to soften as the conversation continued. "Too many margaritas last night." I grimaced. "Unless you have something in the beach shack for that too."

Ramon laughed and looked around the beach and pool deck before holding the back of his hand up alongside his mouth in a conspiratorial gesture. "I do, but I'm afraid it's only available to trained professionals like myself and not permitted for the guests."

I looked up and shaded my eyes as the sky was getting noticeably brighter behind him as the sun was coming up. "What is it, some kind of local cure?"

"Something like that," Ramon nodded wisely. "I think you have it in the states too, but I think it's still illegal."

"Okay, now you've got me wondering. What exactly is this miracle cure?"

"I could show you, but I would have to swear you to total secrecy."

I raised my right hand in a pantomime of being sworn in. He sized me up for a minute and then tilted his head toward the beach. "Okay, senor. Come with me!"

I rose stiffly and followed him to the rental shack and waited while he unlocked the side door. I followed him in and waited while he closed and locked the door behind us. He made his way back through the stacks of rental equipment and opened a door to a small shop that had what looked like several small engines in various stages of disassembly on the bench along the back wall. Ramon reached down to open a small tool box on a lower shelf and lifting the top tray lifted out a small pipe and a baggie.

He lifted them up triumphantly. "works every time, my friend!"

I hadn't smoked pot since before the kids were born, but could remember quite a few hangovers in my twenties that got a lot more bearable after smoking a little weed the next day. I nodded with a grateful smile. Ramon loaded up the small bowl of the carved wooden pipe and offered it to me with a disposable lighter. I took a small hit and held it in my lungs as I passed the pipe back to Ramon and he did the same.

I let out the smoke in a thin plume as I exhaled through my pursed lips and controlled my urge to cough. Ramon offered the pipe back to me but I waved it off. "No thank you, buddy. It's been a long time and I'm sure this is going to be fine."

He shrugged and let out the smoke he had been holding in his lungs. "Okay, but let me know if you change your mind, okay?" Ramon packed up the pipe and baggie and we walked back out into the shop. He patted me on the shoulder and advised. "Have a nice breakfast, senor. Enjoy the day. Just I warn you if you go back to bed you will be sleeping the whole day away. It's best to get out and enjoy it, if you know what I mean." He smiled and I could already feel the pleasant glow of the weed flowing through me as walked back out onto the sand.

"Hey, call me Jim, man." I offered my hand to shake his. "I really owe you one for this."

"No problema mi amigo," Ramon shrugged it off. "The boys and I appreciated the nice tip yesterday. So many guys from the states...they act like...you know...a jerk. Act like they own the hotel, mess up the equipment, never leave a tip. Assholes, you know?"

"Yeah, I guess we have a few of those don't we."

"Not everybody, but a lot." Ramon conceded. "But you." He tapped my chest with the back of his hand, "You're a nice guy, beautiful wife, treat people good, nice tip...That's all you need here."

"Appreciate it Ramon." I smiled. "Boy I'm glad I ran into you today!" I turned and started back up toward the hotel.

"Anytime, my friend! " He called out as I reached up the steps.

Breakfast was good. Really good. I asked the waiter for an aspirin when I was seated. He acted like It happened all the time and brought me a packet on a small plate. On top of the first cup of coffee I had on the beach and the cups I had with breakfast, I got in the elevator and was feeling wide awake and ready for anything. Once I'd made a pit stop and had a shower, that is.

I opened the door slowly and quietly and was relieved to see Tracy still fast asleep on the bed. I slipped of my sandals by the door and made as little noise as I could getting to the bathroom. Once I was seated on the throne, I quickly opened my phone and checked that the long video of Tracy sucking my dick was also saved in the video file. I couldn't help getting hard again thinking about her having to swallow a full load of my cum for the first time and that I had captured the whole thing on video from my phone. I just couldn't believe it!

I also remembered my promise to delete the files from my phone after the game. Tracy wasn't very tech savvy, but she might insist on checking my phone just to be sure. I thought for a minute and then quickly opened a new e-mail and attached the pictures before saving it as a draft. I did the same with the video in a second e-mail draft after confirming the files had loaded to the e-mails. Just to be sure I deleted the first pic and then checked my e-mail to confirm that it was still there as an attachment. I quickly deleted all of the remaining pictures and the video from the folders on my phone and then checked again to find each was still available as an attachment in my e-mail draft folder.

I was trembling with excitement as I started running water in the shower. Maybe it was the weed, but I felt incredibly turned on. Like a teenager again thinking about what I'd gotten away with after catching a peek down a girl's shirt or something. I showered and shaved and by the time I had gotten dressed again my hard on had finally settled down once more.

It was after 9:00 by the time I came out of the shower and I found Tracy half sitting up in bed as if she wasn't fully awake. I sat on the side of the bed and smiled at her. She squinted over.

"How do you look so chipper this morning?" she groaned. "I feel like crap, baby."

"I did too when I woke up but I had breakfast and tried a local cure and now I feel fantastic!"

"Local cure? Is it like a beer or bloody mary or something? I can't drink anything else today." She rolled her face over into the pillow. "Or for the rest of my life." She moaned.

"Suit yourself, but I can't believe you're going to waste a vacation day in a hotel bed."

She rolled back over and looked at me. "Are you serious? Did it really work?"

"Like a charm." I smiled convincingly. "Why don't you throw on a swimsuit, I'll get you some coffee and we'll get you out in the fresh air and all fixed up."

"Are you sure I'm gonna feel better?" She pleaded.

"Guarantee it!" I patted her thigh through the covers. "Meet me downstairs in a few minutes and I'll show you."

I took the elevator down and hurried out to the beach rental stand to find Ramon. He was helping a couple get fitted for masks and snorkels but he waved to me and I waited while he finished up.

"What's up Senor Jim?" He smiled. "How you feeling? Perfecto, right?"

"I am thanks," I smiled. "I was wondering if you could fix my wife up too. She's in worse shape than I was."

Ramon looked around and I could see he felt uncomfortable. "I'm sorry my friend, but my co-workers are here now and there are a lot of people on the beach. I could lose my job."

"no, no..."I hesitated. "I totally understand. Sorry I asked." I started to go.

Ramon stopped me."Do you think she's okay to ride a jet ski, my friend?"

"Man, I dunno. She was pretty rough a few minutes ago."

"The reason I ask, is, I can roil you up a little "to go" if you know what I mean, but you can't do it here on the beach or in the hotel. It's too risky that someone will smell it."

"Oh, okay." My mood brightened. "Like the cove?" Thinking about the cove he had directed us to the day before.

"No senor, the tide is not good for it the next few hours and if you are smoking I worry that you might damage the jet ski trying to go through the rocks." He looked serious enough that I could see his concern. "You know the bay you crossed before the witches hat? There is a nice beach in that bay, not so secluded but very few people go there, just the locals and the people are very cool. You won't have no problems."

The shorter ride and not having to thread my way through the rocks did sound like a better idea. "Sounds great Ramon. I really appreciate it."

"okay, give me like ten minutes and I'll have you all set up.

I stopped back at the restaurant to have them pack up a picnic basket of fruit salad, pastry and bottled water, while I fixed a cup of coffee to go in the lobby. I was able to get another aspirin packet from the waitress when I picked up the food and only had to wait a few more minutes before tracy came out of the elevator. She was wearing a thin beach wrap over her bikini, with a large straw hat and an oversize pair of dark sunglasses.

"First part of the cure," I handed her the coffee and opened the aspirin for her to take. I picked up the small basket and took her hand. "Next part, salt air!" I led her out of the hotel and down to the beach. We got to the rental stand and Ramon waved me around to the water.

"Here let me help you stow your things under the seat." He grabbed the basket and turned to the jet ski.

"Oh baby, I'm in no shape to ride on that this morning!" Tracy groaned.

"Trust me baby, just a few minutes down the coast and the fresh air will make the trip worthwhile. Just drink your coffee for a minute while we get things ready."

Tracy plopped down on a chaise under an umbrella and drank coffee glumly, unconvinced. Ramon helped me to push the jet ski back into the water and get it started. The water was glassy and smooth with small gentle waves in the low tide. I waved Tracy over.

Ramon leaned in as we waited for her to wade out to the watercraft. "Hey, the surprise is in the picnic basket, okay?"

I smiled and nodded. "Thanks again my friend. See you in a few hours." I climbed up onto the seat and gave him a thumbs up as Tracy slid in behind me.

The water was like glass as we slid away from the beach and turned south the way we had gone the day before. I found a nice speed that didn't feel too choppy and the wind in our face was cool and clear.

"Okay, this is a little better than I thought it would be." Tracy spoke into my ear to be heard above the engine and wind noise. "The air is nice."

I turned my head to the side. "Oh, it gets better!" I could feel my buzz from breakfast wearing off and was looking forward to smoking a little more once we reached the bay.

The trip to what I thought of as the witch's bay took much less time than I remembered the day before, but that always seems true the second time you go anywhere new for me. I turned the jet ski straight in and beached it just above the water line. Once I killed the engine we had the same sense of intense quiet as we had the day before. I looked all along the shore of the small bay in both directions and we had the place to ourselves.

I unloaded the picnic basket and towels from the compartment under the seat and waded up to the beach where Tracy was already sitting in the shade of a palm on the white sand looking out to sea.

"You're right," She admitted. "It would have been a shame to miss this. Just wish I felt better."

I reached into the picnic basket and found a new book of matches with the hotel logo that had a single joint held under the closed front cover. I pulled them out and turned to Tracy with a wide grin, "Last part of the cure," I announced. I put the joint in my mouth and struck a match.

"Where on earth did you get that?!?" Tracy looked shocked.

"My new friends at the rental shack," I replied with no small sense of satisfaction. The first match had gone out in the wind and I was striking another while using my body as a shield in attempt to keep it from blowing out prematurely.

"You're not going to seriously smoke that are you? You have no idea what's in it!"

"Sure I do! Had some before breakfast and it was great." I took a good solid drag and held it in while offering the now lit joint to her.

"Jim, I don't know..." She looked at me doubtfully.

I shrugged and let out the smoke I had been holding in my lungs for about ten seconds. "Suit yourself, but don't blame me for your suffering if you won't take the cure." I smiled and continued to hold it out.

"You're sure it's okay?" I could feel her squinting behind the dark glasses.

"Positive. You'll love it." I replied.

She dusted the sand from her fingers as she lifted them out of the sand and took the joint carefully, like it might blow up or disintegrate in her fingers. "Just one though." She lifted the joint to her lips and drew a small drag into her lungs and handed it back immediately as her nose wrinkled up from the smoke.

I gently snuffed the joint in the sand to keep in from burning as I didn't plan to smoke more than one hit either. I saw a sea shell a little way down the beach and got up to retrieve it as Tracy exhaled the smoke from the joint. I padded my way back into the sand and turned the shell over in the sand to conceal the joint and book of matches. I reached into the basket and pulled two bottles of water out and handed one to Tracy.

"You were high when you came back to the room?" She asked after a drink of water.

"Yep! I only had one hit before breakfast and it was actually pretty mellow."

"I couldn't tell at all, but I was feeling pretty rough when you came in." She stared out at the water for a long pause. "You really think it's safe to smoke this stuff?"

"Perfectly. Just try to enjoy it." I could feel the warm, buzzed feeling creeping up on me again and let out a deep contented sigh as I gazed out at the clear tropical water filling the horizon.

"Wow!" Tracy leaned back on her arms and her body relaxed for the first time since we'd sat down. "This is amazing. I don't feel hung over at all." She took another drink of water.

I reached into the basket and pulled out a container of fruit salad and some croissants wrapped in wax paper.

"Yum!" Tracy exclaimed as she saw the food. She bit into a croissant as I opened the fruit salad and handed her a plastic fork. We took turns stabbing the diced cubes of fruit and biting into the fresh melon, strawberries and pineapple. Each bite was juicy, sweet an delicious. I wasn't really hungry after breakfast, but the cool, juicy sweetness of the fruit was perfect in that moment.

"Oh my god, that's good," Tracy exclaimed as she put her plastic fork back into the basket. She leaned over and planted a sticky kiss on my lips. "You saved my life you know." Her faced hovered just a few inches from mine.

"Well I'm not a doctor...but I do enjoy playing 'doctor' every chance I get so if you're wondering how to thank me..." I grinned.

"First I want to go for a swim!" She declared as she stood up and untied her wrap, dropping her hat and glasses next to the basket she bounced down the short slope of the beach and splashed into the water.

I took off my shirt and followed her into the cool tropical green of the shallows. Tracy normally picked her way carefully along as she went into the ocean, looking out for anything she might step on. But today she went carelessly like a small child and dove into the rippling ocean as soon as it reached her waist. I dove in and swam out to catch up as she was pulling the wet hair back from her face.

She turned as I slid alongside her and flashed me a gorgeous smile. "You have outdone yourself, sir!" she wrapped her arms around my neck and smiled up at me. "I feel like I'm back in college!"

"Boy I hope not! You were quite the prude in college. I was hoping for more time with the lovely lady from yesterday if I'm being honest!"

She lightly smacked my shoulder with her wet hand. "A girl has to protect her reputation in college, mister! Otherwise she'll never find a decent husband."

"Oh you would have had me hook, line and sinker, ma'am!" I smiled down at her.

"After yesterday and last night, you would have never gotten rid of me!"

"Stop it!" she blushed and her eyes dropped. "No gentleman wants a woman like that for a wife."

I gently lifted her chin with my finger tips. "I do." I said gently as her eyes flickered nervously back and forth from mine. "Every day for the rest of my life."

"Then you're not ashamed of me or...disgusted?" She was looking down at my chest as she said the last word.

"Baby, I'm the most turned on and in love with you that I've ever been,"

jhealy55
jhealy55
1,048 Followers
12