Secret Desire Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two women stood far from the men and Katy. But not far enough to be suspicious.

"What the hell, Taylor?" she said.

"What the hell!? YOU'RE with Howard." Taylor sounded surprised and excited.

"It's a long story." Malini said with a sly grin crowning along her lips. "But you gotta tell me about that guy, you're with." She said in a stern voice but still held a smile for the sake of appearances.

"Addams." Said Taylor with a sense of pride in her voice.

"I thought you were done with all your flings."

"I did." She said with a growing grin. "THIS, is an affair." She chuckled softly.

"No jokes, Tay. Did you forget what you went through when Tim found out about the fling? What do you think is going to happen if he finds out about Addams?"

"Don't worry. He's not gonna find out." Taylor said. "In fact, it was because of Tim that I was even introduced to Addams."

"You have my attention. Continue." Said Malini.

"That's a story for another time, babe." Taylor giggled.

"No, tell me now." Malini demanded.

"What the hell are you all hipped up about? I wanna know how you landed a guy like Howard."

"Are you going to hold that against me?"

Taylor smiled as she turned to see Addams and Howard having a serious conversation, "I guess not." She laughed. "But I'm gonna need all the details."

"How? You haven't been responding to any of our texts."

"I can't. Not from that number. Not when I'm with him." Taylor spoke gesturing Addams. "But I still have your number. I'll text you later. Keep in touch." She said as she walked away.

Malini wasted no time and found herself beside Howard. She stood clinging on to him with a big grinning smile Taylor did the same with Addams. The two women often shared glances as the men spoke.

When the conversation paused between them. Taylor took the opportunity to whisper something in Addams' ear. Malini noticed Howard checking her out as she did. Malini dug her nail into his chest when she caught him. She wasn't sure why she did that. She wasn't possessive of him. She was willing to share him with Katy and Cindy but she wasn't comfortable with him checking out Taylor for some reason.

Howard looked at her with a surprised grin. "What?" he whispered.

"I'm right here." She whispered back. "Stop checking her out."

"Jealous, much?"

"Maybe." She laughed.

"Well, then I guess you need some attention as well." He said as his slipped his hand from her hip to her ass and gave it a soft squeeze.

Malini smiled and chewed her bottom lips with a grinning smile. "And I want all of it. No distractions." She said as she glimpsed at Taylor, only to see her kissing Addams.

"I'm a grown man." He said with a sly grin, "You can't tell me what to do."

"I can and I will." She said with a commanding tone to her voice.

Howard grinned at the sound of her voice. Reeled her in and kissed her passionately and turned to Addams when he was done. And just as he did. Taylor slipped off of his lips and whispered something in his ears.

"So how long are you planning on staying, Mr Addams?" he asked.

"Ugh... It's always about business with you two isn't it?" said Taylor turning to Howard. Malini saw as Addams' thick hands fell heavy along her hip.

"Well, what else could validate the purpose of this visit?" said Howard.

"I've got a few things in mind." She said with a casual grin as her eyes drifted to Malini.

Malini had no idea what Taylor was playing at and wasn't sure if it was even safe to be doing or saying that. She was openly flirting with Howard.

"I think it's best if we head back to the Hotel." Said Addams. "And we're here for a couple days at best." He added.

"Why don't you come stay at my hotel?" Howard offered.

"Oh, I don't think that's necessary." Addams smiled, "Your place is a bit too expensive of my taste." He laughed.

"Says the man who practically owns half the island." Howard joined in. The two men laughed out loud briefly before Howard continued, "But on a serious note. I insist."

"I hope this is not an attempt to persuade me into signing the deal." Addams said.

"A man can only try." Howard laughed.

"Well, I guess this gives me all the time to get to know your new girlfriend a little better." Taylor said.

"I guess it would." Howard smiled.

"I just hope this one sticks around. Unlike the other women." Taylor teased.

"Oh, I intend to stick around." Malini spoke, "Real tight." She said as the two met each other's gaze before they shared a quick kiss.

It didn't take long before Malini found herself in the car with Howard. Driving back to the hotel.

"What is this deal you were talking about?" she asked curious how Addams fit into all this. She was even more curious, who he was and how he met Taylor.

She knew well enough that Taylor would tell her everything eventually but Malini was losing patience.

Just as he started to explain. His phone rang. And pretty soon the two of them were on their sides. Facing the window.

Malini was a going through a mixture of emotions. She wasn't sure what exactly she was supposed to make, out of everything. She still couldn't believe how much has transpired in such a short span of time.

And with everything that she now knew she wasn't sure, if she even needed to tell Howard about Taylor. Could she? She did feel a little adamant in wanting to hide the news. Given everything he's kept from her. But then again. He was the one who came clean. Does that mean, she needs to as well?

She was confused.

This wasn't just her secret. Taylor was involved in it as well. And with everything that's going on. She wasn't sure if she needed to share the details with him anyways.

But what if Taylor talks about them to Addams. And what if Howard finds out through him? Would that affect their relationship?

And now that she was thinking about it. Were they in a relationship? Was this even an affair to be sure? She was a collateral from Kevin.

With so many doubts and questions, she couldn't think straight.

She needed a drink. Desperately.

And just then, she felt Howard's hand over her lap.

"Did I tell you how sexy you look in that outfit?" said Howard.

Hearing his voice had some kind of a soothing effect to her. She smiled and met his gaze as his wandered all over her. "You don't have to." She smiled pushed herself closer to him.

It didn't take long before the two of them were in the back seat making out. His hand between her leg and hers desperately clawing at his pants.

For a brief moment she wondered if this is why skirts were invented. For easy access for the men, whenever they seek pleasure.

They finally made it to the hotel, and the four of them found themselves at dinner.

"Careful Malini. That Woman's always had an eye for Howard." Cindy teased.

"Oh yeah. I mean. I did just meet the woman. But from the looks of it. It's quite obvious that she's got a thing for him." Katy joined in.

"Shut up you two." Laughed Howard. "She was just being casually flirtatious." He said, "And besides. With this one in my arms..." he said looking towards Malini with a big grinning smile. "...She had no chance." He joined in.

"Maybe." Chuckled Malini. "But she really does seem to flirt with you a lot." She laughed.

"I guess all the women in your neighbourhood are very flirtatious." He laughed.

"What do you mean?" Malini quipped, curious on what he knows.

"She lives in your neighbourhood too." He said.

The surprise in Malini's face was evident. She was shocked, not because he said that he knew about Taylor. But because, he just revealed that he's known about Malini as well. He's never mentioned that he's known about Malini before. Not until now. He's always told her that his only knowledge of Malini was from Kevin.

Which may be true but it was quite evident that he was hiding more than she was led on to believe.

"OH MY GOD!" Malini blurted out. "That's where I know her from." She said.

She could see the suspicion on Howard. "You didn't know?" he asked.

"I mean, I had my suspicions. She looked VERY familiar. But I just couldn't tell. And now that you've mentioned it. I think I've seen her at one of the neighbour's barbeque last summer. I think Madhan even knows her husband." She said. "Oh my god! She's also married!"

"Really?" said Howard not giving her any attention.

"Yeah, and now that I think about it. I think she even hikes on the same route as I do."

"And you two have never even talked before?" asked Cindy

"I don't think so." Said Malini. "Why didn't you tell me, you knew so many people from my neighbourhood?" she asked Howard.

"What are you talking about?" he laughed, "I don't know a lot of people."

"Come on. You know me. You've known Kevin. And that woman." It felt weird to refer to Taylor as 'that woman.' She knew she had no other choice now that she's piled on a bunch of lies. "And don't gimme that thing about its just casual flirting. You like her enough to find out where she lives. You must surely know more."

Howard took a moment before he met her gaze. "Actually, I do." He said.

Did he know about their friendship? Did he know that half of everything that she just said was a lie? What else did he know? She was curious.

"I did know that she lived in the same neighbourhood as Kevin did." Which she knew to be true in some sense. Her house was a lot closer to Kevin's than hers. "And also, the fact that you two shop at the same grocery store." He said. "But I have to be honest. I didn't know about the hike." He added.

"Of course, we go to the same Grocery store. Kevin's place is the only one in town." She chuckled. "And now that you've said that. I kinda wish there was another one. I don't think I'd wanna be going there anymore." She said as her voice softened almost faded.

"Want me to set up another store?" he asked.

Malini burst out laughing hearing him say that. "What makes you think people would actually go there?" she asked.

"I'd give a pretty decent deal." He smirked.

"It's a very small town. And people have been going to that place long before Kevin took over."

"I get that." he said, "But think about it. If you've been going somewhere to get a certain product and someone else sells the same thing for a lesser price. What do you think would happen?"

"I guess people would shift to the new place. But..."

"That's not all that's gonna happen."

"What do you mean?"

"Think about it." He said, "If people find out, they can get the same thing for cheap at a different place. People would wonder, why Kevin's place was so expensive. They'd probably think that Kevin's been fucking them over. By over pricing everything because it was the only store in town."

"And eventually run out of business." Malini said finishing his train of thoughts.

"Exactly."

"That sounds cruel." She said.

"Hey, all is fair in the game of business." He laughed.

"I think that's war or something." Said Katy.

"It's actually Love and War." Cindy corrected her.

"All is fair in the game of Love, War and Business. Apparently." Malini, said laughing before she noticed Addams just entered the building and walking towards their direction.

Taylor was with him but she barely gave Malini a glance. They spoke for a while before Howard called for the concierge and had them taken to their suite.

And before they left. Taylor said something to which, both Addams and Howard laughed. She leaned in and kissed Howard on the cheek before she left.

Malini wasn't the jealous type but she didn't like the way Taylor was acting around Howard. Maybe she was deliberate about all that. Just to annoy her. Or maybe she really did find Howard attractive. Whatever it was, Malini had no idea.

Soon after they left, Howard got back to the table to finish his dinner before he sent the three women upstairs, announcing that he'd go to Addams suite to offer an official welcome.

Malini spent some time with the girls before she headed back to Howard's suite. She's spent the night the last two nights and she figured she might as well get ready to welcome him when he got back.

Malini got into the suite and peeled the shoes off. She couldn't remember the last time she's felt the pleasure of peeling the tight shoes off her feet.

She relaxed for a moment before she decided to take a nice long bath before bed.

She stripped clean and slipped into a robe and prepped a bath and stepped back out as the water filled in the tub.

She stepped out to the balcony and peered down at the garden. The hotel was built like an open box. There was a small garden down below and a beautiful view of the stars up top. And the windows to other suits all around. It was very private. Something most people would prefer for a honeymoon.

The lights in the garden and the bright shining moon brought a smile on her face. She looked around at the garden before she noticed the lights on the suite right across from the one she was in, turned on. She looked only to see Addams and Taylor.

Taylor had on some kind of a lingerie. Something similar to something she'd seen in the wardrobe Howard had for her. She watched her slip on a silk robe before she got the door. Addams was in bed. In the bedroom.

Taylor got the door and it was Howard at the door. She leaned against the door and said something as Howard laughed. He said something back and the two shared words back and forth before Addams found himself at the door.

Addams seemed to walk in announcing something and both Howard and Taylor laughed together.

They took a seat on the couch and spoke for a while before Taylor excused herself to get something to drink at the mini bar.

She fixed them a drink and served them. Even from as far as Malini was, she could see the way Howard looked at her.

For a brief moment she felt threatened. She didn't know why. At this moment she didn't know where her affiliations really were. She had nothing to look forward to. She was enjoying the company of the man how treated her so well and a potential business opportunity at the end of it. But beyond that she literally had no plans. She wasn't thinking enough about her own path to be threatened about. And yet she did feel the threat strongly.

She watched the two men talk as Taylor did nothing but sit there for the two men to look at for pleasure. Malini wondered if this is the kind of life gold diggers live. She wondered if Taylor really even enjoyed doing that.

She was in her early forties and was still good looking enough to get any teenage guy at her feet. But this was more than just sex with her. She enjoyed the company of Addams. And Howards.

And for a moment she grew curious of what Taylor angle was at all this.

Taylor had a very open neck line and it just grew larger every time Howard looked at her direction. She eventually leaned into Addams and kissed or whispered something in his ears before she took the glass back to the bar.

She undid the robe entirely and fall to the floor. She grabbed a bottle of champagne and turned around to pick up her robe.

Addams had his back to the bar and had no idea what his woman was up to. She could see the look on Howard's face as he gawked at her ass as she bent over.

She picked up the robe and tossed it over her shoulder and strode over to the bedroom. And Howard shamelessly gawked her despite the fact that Addams was right in front of him.

The two men spoke for a while when Malini's senses came back. She grabbed herself a glass and bottle of wine from the bar and headed to the bathroom.

She laid soaking in the water with the thought of what she just witnessed. Taylor and Howard clearly had something of their own and for some reason. That was the thing she was focusing on.

She heard the door and figured it was Howard. It was. He walked in and stood at the door.

"Hey." She said with a smile and a glass of wine in hand.

"You didn't get a glass for me?" he asked.

"You weren't here." She said.

"This is still my place."

What did he mean by that? 'This is still my place?' What does that even mean? "Yes, but it was just me..." she said. Did he mean that she was supposed to do everything with him in mind, at all times?

Suddenly she felt a little threatened. She wasn't sure if it was his tone or the fact that she just witnessed him flirting with Taylor. Frankly she wasn't even sure if the threat was from Howard or Taylor.

It didn't take long before she was in bed with him again. On her side, her back arched and her leg over his as he thrust into her from behind. His thick strong fist holding her tight around the hip as the sound of their skin smacking and moaning, echoed through the walls.

She had almost forgotten how good he felt inside her. What she felt for him. She knew he was flirting with Taylor. And so was she. But she had just remembered that there was nothing stopping her from doing the same as well.

She woke up cold. It wasn't morning yet and the room was still dark. Howard wasn't beside her. She stepped out of bed. And for some reason she walked naked. She didn't bother to grab the robe. She walked right out of the bed room and heard muffling sounds. She turned on the lights and the sounds got even louder. It was Kevin. He was right there on the couch.

On his knees and fucking a girl. She was on her knees and her head buried into the cushions. She had a rather darker skin tone.

This wasn't real. This was all just a dream. He smacked the girl's ass and clenched her hips and thrust hard into her. He grinned and looked straight at her as he fucked the girl hard.

The sound of the girl's voice was familiar. So familiar that Malini felt her heart pounding. She knew who it was but she just didn't want to admit it. She knew doing it would only make it real. But this was all just a dream and then, the sound of her voice echoed even louder.

She wept and turned back to the bedroom. The door was locked. She felt the chilling cold air all over her. And the exceptionally chilled sense between her damp legs.

She just wished for a moment that this nightmare would end. And just then, she felt something warm. She turned to the window. The same window from where she watched Taylor Addams and Howard. A really bright light shined through.

The light was so bright that it filled the room. Malini for a brief moment smiled as she someone enter in through the window. It was a man. It was Howard.

His presence brought a smile to her face. She wiped the tears off her cheeks and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

She felt the warmth of his body on her and she kissed him. He pushed her on the closed door and trailed his kisses down her body, before his lips engulfed her pussy. The sheer pleasure consumed her for a moment.

She was being comforted and whisked away from her problem. Her lips part and she almost moaned out loud. The sound of her moan escaping her lips, woke her.

She opened her eyes and found herself in the exact same position. Except that she was in bed, facing the ceiling. She felt the lips on her pussy and looked down to find Cindy.

Katy joined them for the shower and the three women dressed before they joined Howard at the restaurant downstairs.

Addams and Taylor were already at the table and she couldn't help but notice the way Taylor had her eyes on Howard. For a moment she felt a little defensive.

Malini walked right over to Howard and pressed her tit against his shoulder as she leaned in and planted a kiss on his cheek before whispering a "Good morning." In his ear before she took the seat beside him.

The men planned to talk business for a while when announced that she's gonna be out shopping for the rest of the day. She made a quick call and the guy who she was screaming at the day before, showed up. She left with him and left the rest of them at the table.