Secret Desire Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh yes. Howard's girls, the ones you're here with." Jay said. "Well then. Join me for lunch." He announced as he rolled off the bed and turned towards the bathroom. "All of you." He said shut the bathroom door behind him.

He didn't bother to help her with her dress anymore. Very un-gentleman like she thought. But she didn't care. She rushed to the laptop and noticed there was blinking greenlight and pulled. Just then, she turned to find her dress peeking out from under the bed. She reached for it and slipped it on her dirty cummed on body.

She didn't care about her panties any more. She just left the room. Not caring for the ones, she had just spent the hour with.

Malini found Cindy in their room and she tossed the thumb drive at her and winked playfully as she watched the pre-occupied with her phone.

"How did you..." Cindy stuttered, lost for words.

"What?" asked Malini.

"THIS!" Cindy said turning the phone at Malini.

"Oh that! I saw the opportunity to do it and seized." Malini winked again and grabbed herself a towel and headed towards the bathroom. "Oh and by the way. Jay's invited us for lunch. All of us." She said and disappeared into the bathroom.

*****

Cindy and Katy both had their eyes on Malini and Jay. The allure was obvious. They were all seated at the round table. Jay and Malini across from each other. Amanda was beside Jay and Katy between Malini and Amanda.

Cindy was on the other side of Malini with a quite a lot of gap between herself and Jay. No matter what she tried to say. Neither Jay nor Malini seemed to be interested.

The sexual tension between Jay and Malini was obvious. Which not only made the rest of them uncomfortable. But also questioned their need to be there.

And amidst the awkwardness, Jay spoke, "So... You're the lawyer." He spoke glancing at Cindy.

"Yes." She spoke confidently. Not sure where this was leading. As a lawyer, it was her professional advice to anyone. Always be in control of all conversation. But being here with this man. She wasn't sure how to do that without coming off as rude. And so, she just complied. But his next words, threatened her. She had no idea what to say. Or what brought him to even say that.

"So... Howard, must be really sorry." Jay said.

Cindy was confused along with all the other women at the table, with exception to Amanda. The woman didn't really care.

"What makes you say that?" asked Cindy.

"Well, I've got word that Howard's got a fresh new bird to keep him company to the island. An Indian beauty. And heard a lot about the time he's been spending with this exotic beauty." Cindy glanced at Malini and watched her grin at Jay. "I even heard someone speculate that he was engaged to this woman." He said and calmly placed his knife and fork on the table and turned to Cindy. "Until I saw her on my yacht." He spoke with doubt and concern in his voice.

The way he framed his words and the tone at which he spoke, got both Cindy and Malini's attention. "I don't know what you're saying. Howard's always sent Cindy and a few other girls along on this trip. And I've always made myself available in place of Howard himself." She said quickly glancing at Malini.

"That doesn't answer my question."

Malini was able to sense the confusion in Cindy and leaned in. "I'm sorry to intrude. But I don't think there was a question." She said.

Cindy was surprised that Malini would interrupt the conversation like that. "What are you..." and even before she could finish. Malini cut her off once again.

"If there's any clarification regarding me. I am more than capable of answering for myself." She said. Malini herself had her heart pounding hard against her chest. She didn't know where she found the courage to speak like this. Maybe she was still riding the high of having done what she did that morning. Or maybe she finally realized there was no reason for her to fear him. It was Howard who, Kevin was in debt to. He's the one who knew her family and everything about her. Jay was never really her concern. Other than the fact that he could easily have her dead at the snap of a finger. But for some unknown reason. She didn't care. "And I would suggest your doubts be communicated more clearly. Neither one of us want to be wasting our time." She spoke.

Her eyes immediately fell on Amanda who sat back with a crossed leg in a bright yellow printed dress with nothing more smile and surprise.

Malini noticed Jay grit his teeth. She could clearly see the cheeks tighten. She was concerned. And yet a little consumed with the pride of fooling a man of his stature.

"I'm sure he's more than capable of being clear with his intentions..." Amanda, interjected. "...Especially when it comes to." She pointed at Malini with a smirking grin, "You." She said.

Jay sat back and glanced at the woman at his side and smiled before he turned to Malini, "My Concern." He said, "that given everything I've heard of how intimate you're were..." he paused briefly, "Are... with Howard. I'm curious why he sent you here."

"Maybe because, it was time to come to terms with what he had done. Maybe it was time to return the favour to the man whom he once wronged. Or maybe, he really is sorry." Malini said. "But does that really matter?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" Jay asked with a furrowed brow.

"Well, given the support Howard's gained over the years since you've broken ties with him in business. I'm sure, you're at least the tiniest bit curious how he's still able to be as successful in driving as many men to his side."

Jay was well aware of Howard's ties with Mr Addams and knew that he's provided all the support Howard required over the years on the island. And being one of the most respected people on the island's business. It didn't surprise him that Howard would be able to find his way back, given the fact that he was always in the good graces of Mr Addams.

But even before he could say anything about it. Malini continued, "And I'm sure you've got sources that assume it's all because of the ties he's had with Mr Addams. But do you really think a guy who's fought for and taken everything he's got, like Howard. A man who's defined his entire identity based on his ruthlessness and his pride for being the exactly who he is be second to anyone?" she quipped.

It wasn't something that Jay hadn't contemplate about earlier but hearing everything come from Malini with such passion. Suddenly made sense. He wasn't just contemplating the whole thing over again. But grew concerned about it as she spoke.

Malini interjected him once again, "I'm sure all of you all have your strengths and weaknesses. And are always keener on showing your strengths than the weaknesses. Especially given the sheer number of decisions men make to stroke their ego." And as soon as she was done speaking, Amanda burst out with a loud enough chuckle.

Usually these types of words would edge his temperament. But hearing the woman by his side chuckled calmed him somehow. "Amen to that sister." Amanda announced laughing.

"With all that said." Jay spoke stern yet calm, "None of what you just said, answers my question."

"And what question is that?" she quipped again.

"Why did Howard send." Jay paused and leaned against the table with his elbows as his eyes fixed to hers. Not before taking a glance at her cleavage. "YOU."

Malini smiled and leaned in mimicking his gesture and leaned against the table herself. Opening up her chest for his sight. "Does that really matter?" she quipped.

"If there's anything I've learned in business over the years, people don't offer anything unless, they are expecting something bigger in return."

Malini's lips curved. "Do you really think Howard values me as much?"

"He should." Jay spoke, "If not Ms Cindy would be the one doing all the talking." He let his eyes roam free.

Malini could sense his eyes on her heavily. Despite the fact that he openly ogled her. She knew he probably wanted to take her again. He practically owned everything in sight. He would if he was so inclined. The fact that she was seated across a man as powerful turned her on. And the fact that she was conspiring against him, completely oblivious to him, turned her on even more.

"Maybe that's all I am to him. A new strategist to his business. Someone who's here to take all the pressure and clear the air between the two of you. Help him make the more tougher business decisions." She spoke. Despite the fact that she was initially under the impression to learn about the business world from him. She was rambling about things she barely knew anything about. And yet, the words came out of her all the more confidently.

"Maybe. But from what I heard, you were just a housewife living a simple life with your husband and two kids in college." He retorted. "Before you were sent to Howard as leverage, that is."

How could he possibly know that? she wondered. Does he have someone spying on Howard? She was certain that she didn't divulge any of her personal information to Amanda. How did he know?

"Maybe. But just because I was housewife, doesn't mean I'm not qualified to do this." She spoke. Clearing her throat and faking the confidence.

"And what is it, that you're here to do?" he quipped, leaning back on his chair once again.

Malini wasn't sure if she could say what she was about to say. She knew it and hoped that Cindy did as well, when she glanced at the woman. But Cindy sat clueless. Malini followed her breath with her words and spoke, confidently. "Help clear the air between yourself and Howard."

Cindy was surprised that Malini said that, quite openly. She knew she's tried to, over the years to help do just that. But was never successful in all her attempts. And yet, here was Malini, just casually flirting with the man and talking about thing that she never could. For a moment she wondered, if there was anything about Malini that she failed to discover from her background check. Little did she know the kind of dread Malini actually was under.

"And what makes you think that you're the one to do that?" he asked.

"Well, given the fact that we're at this table having this conversation has me optimistic." She spoke, and took a pause only to let out a soft snicker, "Especially after last night."

The moment she said that Malini and everyone else, noticed the way he glared at her. She was open about what went down the night before, despite the fact that she had no memory of what she did. It was obvious. And she was no longer shameful about her act herself. Malini knew it was a means to an end and was slowly coaxing herself to become the person she needed to be, given the situation.

Jay smiled and glanced at Cindy and smiled before his eyes shifted back to Malini. He let his eyes wander along her frame, to what was in sight. "Well, last night was good. I'll give you that." he said. "But if you're suggesting what you're suggesting. And if you really are what you imply you really are to Howard, then it's gonna take a lot of work." He said as he pushed the chair away and strode around the table. "It's gonna take A LOT of work." He said pausing right behind Malini and leaning against her chair. "Especially from, you." He said as his hands slipped through the neckline of Malini's dress and cupped her bare breast.

The moment he was off his chair. Malini felt her heart pounding hard. She's seen enough movies with erratic gangster business men who randomly kill people in their yachts, for suggesting something off topic. And Malini's heart was pounding up in her throat.

She listened intently and smiled as he walked around the table. She almost choked when she felt his hands behind her shoulder. She gasped when she felt his hands on her chest slipping deep.

She let her breath out with a deep yet soft sigh when his hands cupped her breasts. She relaxed momentarily. And smiled less nervously. And placed her hand over her dress, over his hand under it.

She held him from groping her and let her head fall back and met his eyes. "Anything, to assure a smooth transition, as long as I get help." She said with a cheeky grin as her hand sliding up Cindy's skirt. She knew from the conversation they had earlier, that Cindy would be more than willing to do what it takes to help get through this.

Cindy smiled and placed a hand over Malini's hand and smiled. She knew that this wasn't what she was expecting. But it very well may have been. Given it was exactly what she asked of Malini.

Jay leaned over and tasted Malini's lips. She kissed him back eagerly as she knew he'd want. When he pulled away Malini caught her breath and turned to find Jay standing right behind Cindy and groping her tit as he did hers. With his hands on her breast. He called out to one of his goons and asked him to tell the captain to change course. And mentioned a name. A very unfamiliar name. Something which Malini couldn't even pronounce. And when the goon left the area. He pulled his hand of Cindy breast and spoke to one of his lieutenants.

Malini watched as everything around them pace as quickly as it did. She felt cheap for what just happen. For what she was doing. For what she brought Cindy into, even without asking her. For a moment she wondered if this was the situation Kevin was pushed into when he had her leave with Howard.

As angry as she was with Kevin, she couldn't help but wonder what choices he was left with when he had to let her go with Howard. It didn't take long before she noticed that Jay was gone. One of his lieutenants came over to them and announced, "You ladies are going to be spending the rest of the week with the Master on his private island. All through the weekend." He said.

"Are we going to have our things moved out as well?" asked Cindy. Was she worried that if anyone would find the flash drive from that morning?

"I've got everything handled and Ms Kathrine. You happen to have a phone call from the shore." Said the and left taking Katy along.

"Don't worry darling." Said Amanda. "You're not gonna need anything. The place is fully packed. You're not gonna need anything up there."

"But I'm gonna need my computer..." Cindy was starting to stammer watching Katy leave so abruptly. But Amanda cut her off, with a hysterical laughter.

"No, darling you don't understand." Amanda said. "You're not gonna have any time for all that." she said, "Jay! Can FUCK!" she spoke with absolute seriousness in her voice.

Neither Malini nor Cindy knew what to expect. But the fact that they were going to be fucking a lot. Having been through as much as they did. They weren't bother by it much.

The women soon found themselves at the table with Jay, except he was with two older men. Both of whom, Malini and Amanda were very well acquainted with thanks to they're casual flirting, the last few days.

The women at this point were there just for eye candy as a distraction while Jay conducted his business. Something which was very confusing to Malini, because she was under the impression that this trip had nothing to do with business. But then again. If Cindy's experience could provide any light. It was that, to these men, nothing was ever, not about business.

Malini soon found herself on a private island by Jay's side in his arms and heading up to his Mansion. It was a big island and a really big mansion. If this was ever on the mainland. It would be considered a palace. Maybe it was a palace. She didn't know.

The man from earlier took the women to a large bedroom. He didn't speak. It was a large room with a massive bed right in the middle of it. The bed reminded her of that morning, with him and Amanda. She wasn't sure if they she was staying in this room, or if they all were?

The guy was gone before she could inquire. Cindy wasn't surprised or bothered by what was happening. She just walked right in and fell hard on the bed. "It finally feels good to be on land." she sighed in relief.

With the two of them on it, there was still room for at least 5 more people on the bed. "I know." sighed Malini.

"What do you think she meant?" asked Cindy, awkwardly.

"Who, Amanda?" asked Malini.

"Yeah."

"About what?"

"Ya know. When she said, that... Jay could FUCK!" she spoke with her eyes widened at the word, 'FUCK' as exaggerated as she heard Amanda speak earlier.

"I don't know." Malini said and sat up. Her head bowed as her eyes fell upon her fingers. She toyed with her ring and remembered the night she spoke to her husband about trading her mangalsutra for a ring. She didn't know why she was reminded of it now. But she was. She was reminded of the man that sent her off. With complete trust in her and off with a man he's never met before. Trusting the words of a kid, with whom she was secretly cheating with. And yet here she was having agreed to spend the week with another man entirely so she could help broker a peace deal between this who was practically a stranger and the man who essentially held her as leverage for money.

The women spent the evening resting and relaxing. Amanda came over to visit. She took the ladies out and to tour the mansion. Malini barely listened to anything Amanda had to say. Everything that she's done, that led up to her being there, seemed like something that she would never do. And yet she did and here she was.

She's fucked multiple men, a greater number of times since her affair with Kevin, than she has with her husband, in the last five years. She couldn't have had a lower opinion of herself than she did at that moment. But she continued to walk and nod her head randomly and smile. She wasn't sure for how long, she's walked, but they soon found themselves in the woods. Or at least what seemed like it. Amanda said it was Jay's private garden. She also joked about the maintenance. A couple of servants came by with drinks for the women. The servant handed Amanda a tiny satchel and left. With a drink in the hand, the women walked around before they were back at the Mansion, by the pool.

The sky was a reddish hue and it was getting dark. The light around the pool was being turned on and Jay emerged out of nowhere. He walked right over to them and kissed Amanda on the cheek. With a hesitation, he walked right up to Cindy and slipped a hand to the nape of her neck and reeled her in for a kiss.

Malini could sense the surprise in Cindy to the soft gasping moan but soon noticed that Cindy was kissing him back. His hand found her breast and he fondled them with vigour while the other slipped down to her waist and held her firm against his frame.

This was one quality in Howard that melted her and she sensed a familiar tingle between her legs when she saw Jay do that with Cindy. The man clearly had an allure about him and it was obvious. She didn't know what about these gangster business men attracted her. Or why. But she knew that she was drawn to them. And she was no longer questioning it. She didn't realise she was smiling until his eyes met hers.

He broke the kiss and reached for the drink from Amanda's hand and downed it. Malini was so surprised and taken by the level of confidence these men had. He's treated everyone he's met with demand and had no ear for anything that didn't concern him. He was at the centre of everything.

"Come join me in the pool." he said. And without a question, Amanda slipped her dress off and followed him.

And like clockwork. All the servants and guards left the area. There was no longer anyone else there, but the four of them. With exception of a guy who popped out every often with the drinks.

Darkness soon embraced and Malini soon found herself in the Jacuzzi making out with Jay with his hand between her legs. She was losing herself and no longer bothered to cared.

She fucked him in his bed that night, sharing him with Cindy and Amanda. She passed out in the middle of an orgasm and had no memory of what happen after. Although, she did wake up in the middle of the night to the sounds of hard smacking and the wailing of a woman in heat. She found Jay and Cindy in the balcony fucking and wailing into the night sky, but soon passed out again.