Secret Experiment: Mother's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH! Are we really talking about this right now, mom?" Dean asked with a grimace.

"YES actually!" Amanda laughed, "We are!"

"Why?" Dean chided her, laughing a little as well in spite of himself.

"Becaaause! I don't want you walking around with a big ol' hard on 24/7, that's why!" She joked, tapping him on the arm, "Although I'm glad you took after your father in that department..." she trailed off, raising her eyebrows suggestively and giving a big grin.

"Okay!" Dean announced, dropping his palms loudly onto his knees and getting to his feet, "I am officially leaving! I'll add that one to the long list of things I most definitely did NOT need to hear."

"Ohhhh, stop!" She giggled, grabbing his thigh and stopping him in his tracks, "Don't be such a baby!"

"What the hell's gotten into you anyway?" Dean asked, looking down at her with a scrunched up face.

"What do you mean?" She asked, absentmindedly rubbing his thigh up and down.

"The fuck?" He asked, gesturing wildly at her, "Are you drunk or something? You're... how do I put this... oversharing?"

"Nope!" She chirped, removing her hand and taking a big bite of her sandwich, "Although some drinking does sound nice."

"But no," she went on after swallowing her bite. Holding up her left hand, the glossy wristband reflected the light from the room, "Maybe it's whatever they're shooting us up with? I actually feel fucking fantastic right now."

"Really..." He asked, confused. "Huh... I still don't feel any different."

"Maybe I just carry more stress than you?" She asked nonchalantly, "I'm not sure... but whatever this is? I like it."

"Well... good for you mom. I'm gonna go..." he trailed off, searching for the words as she gave him a knowing smirk.

"Go what?" She asked deviously, "Jerk off?"

"Oooookay," Dean chuckled, "Goodbye mother, I'll be back once you've settled down."

"Go rub a real big one out for me son!" Her fading voice shouted out from over his shoulder as he rounded a corner beyond the stairs into a tiny hallway, opening the door of his old bedroom and shutting it behind him.

"What... the... fuck?" He gasped, leaning against the door way and wincing as his aching cock was compressed against his belt line.

Flinching, he unbuttoned his jeans and freed it... somewhat. Staring up at him was a throbbing hard on, twitching and fighting against the confines of his boxers as mom's words echoed throughout his mind.

I can't do this again... he thought desperately,but fuck...

Slowly pulling down his boxers, he strode to the other end of the room and slowly sat down in front of a small brown desk which sat directly below a shuttered window.

Hesitating slightly, his hand found its way to his shaft, while the other rummaged through his travel bag for a small bottle of lube.

"I hate myself," he grumbled unhappily as he began to pump, his mind's eye full of images of the woman in the other room.

----------------------------

Experiment HQ, Los Angeles, California

"Okay Johnson," Wilcox said amicably, pulling a small control board from his drawer and flipping a switch, "The young Dean Foreman is ready for a little taste. Hit him with... 200 milligrams?"

"Yes sir..." the younger man muttered, turning a small dial on his console and watching a virtual meter symbolizing Dean's wristband slowly tick up to 200.

"Alright... let's take things up a notch, huh?" The older man smiled.

Johnson sighed, folding his arms and leaning back to watch the show unfold.

------------------------------------------

Dean

In the midst of a tepid, guilt ridden masturbation session, Dean was hit by a sudden wave of... he didn't know what. All he knew was that suddenly the room felt a little warmer than it had before, and his guilt ridden timid stroking had gradually turned into a furious assault on his manhood as he lost all control of his motions.

He didn't think he'd ever masturbated so loudly before.

The once silent room was filled with the furious sloshes and smacks of his hand on his cock, and he reeled at his sudden inability to keep loud groans of pleasure from escaping his mouth.

Mom cleared her throat somewhere in the living room, only a short distance away from the bedroom in which he pleased himself to the thought of her. His panic grew at the notion that she could hear him, but he still remained helpless to stop himself as the pressure between his legs mounted further and further before finally bursting.

Groaning loudly from somewhere deep in his chest, he shot a load so forceful it prompted a touch of concern beneath the immense gratification it wrought. His body wracked by violent spasms as he unleashed one rope after another of cum directly onto the ceiling above his head, he slumped back into the swivel chair in which he sat and sighed deeply as the irresistible desire which overcame him finally subsided... slightly.

Never before had an orgasm felt so... satisfying. Sitting there and melting into his chair for a moment, he glanced toward the door and thought of his mother just across the house, occupying the same floor as him while fantasized about her. He felt dirty, in a way he hadn't in years, but he couldn't deny just how exquisite she looked since his father left and he'd arrived for his extended stay. How alluring she was when she propped her bare feet up on the table, the wonderful sounds she'd made as she played with herself up in her room, the suggestive comments she'd made urging him to masturbate.

He gave a shudder, thinking about the woman who birthed him. Indulging in fantasies he hadn't allowed himself to indulge in years... wondering... dreaming... covetting...

He felt himself hardening once more, far quicker than he'd been capable of turning over since he was a puberty stricken teenager.

Nope, can't have that right now. he thought, quickly tucking his member away and zipping up his jeans, sighing at the ceiling he'd made a mess of and looking around the room for something to wipe it up with.

Settling on an ancient looking swiffer cleaner he found in his old closet, he slowly opened the door, careful not to arouse any suspicion or curiosity in his mother before gingerly stepping into the small half bathroom directly adjacent the bedroom to wet a paper towel.

Scurrying back to the bedroom, he haphazardly wrapped it around the pad of his swiffer and quickly cleaned up any evidence of his alone time, rushing back into the restroom and flushing it down the toilet.

I cannot face this woman. Not right now.

Surely she'd heard him. He had no idea how to even look her in the eye after such embarrassment. No idea howshe'd been able to handle it, with it being so obvious he'd heard her masturbating upstairs, twice now.

I heard her too...

Grasping at the thought, he steeled his nerves and slowly stepped out into the main room, passing the stairs and glancing over the couch to see mom lying down in a reclining chair, her back to him.

Thank fucking god... she's asleep, was his last thought as he moved into the kitchen.

"Hey son..." she yawned, sitting up and stretching her arms with a small yawn, "How ya feeling?"

Jumping, he turned to face her, doing his best not to look too wide eyed as he met her gaze, "Fine... why do you ask?"

"No reason," she shrugged, throwing the blanket off of her body to reveal her bare legs, her lower half covered in nothing but a pair of panties, "It just sounded like you were having a seizure in there... or something."

"Oh lord," he held his face in his hands and leaned back against the counter, "Can we not do this again?"

"Hey now," she rose, striding towards him and placing both hands on his shoulders, "There's nothing to be ashamed of hun. Masturbation is perfectly natural."

"Uh huh," he brushed her off, walking into the pantry and grabbing a bottled water, "Doesn't mean we need to talk about it, mom."

"Okay..." she held her hands up defensively, "I'm just saying, there's no reason to be embarrassed. Hell, I mean, Itold you to go do it in the first place."

"Yeah," Dean said, "Which was very weird."

"I disagree," she gave a lopsided grin and trotted her way to a tall cabinet to grab a bottle of wine, "But I have an idea."

"What would that be?" Dean asked, watching as she grabbed two large glasses and filled them to the brim.

"We..." she gestured between the two of them, "get drunk."

Laughing, Dean looked at her incredulously and raised his brow, "You wanna get drunk? Before noon?"

"Before noon?" She asked wildly, "Dean! It's 3 'o clock! You were in that room for hours."

"What?" He swiveled to check the clock on the microwave, "No I wasn't, it's...."

"See?" She asked, holding out his glass with a small smirk.

"It's fucking hot in here," he adjusted his collar and glanced around uncomfortably. Reeling inside at the thought that he'd lost track of so much time. He couldn't have been masturbating for nearly four hours... it wasn't possible.

"That's what I've been telling you!" Mom said excitedly, sashaying back to the living room and sitting on the long couch, propping her feet up and cradling her glass of wine.

"Come on!" She demanded, gesturing him over, "And bring the bottle with you too."

His pants stirring at the sight of her bare legs and feet on full display, he obediently grabbed his glass along with the bottle and slowly walked towards her, taking a seat beside her on the couch.

"So, I was thinking," she said, taking a generous sip as he sat next to her, "You wanna go out tonight?"

"Out where?" He asked, mirroring her drinking and doing his best to relax.

"That Chinese place I mentioned?" She shrugged, "Maybe we can do some drinking and walk the strip too."

"Really?"

"What?"

"You want to... walk the strip?" Dean asked, visibly amused, but also undoubtedly excited, "Like a tourist?"

"I'm feeling very couped up right now Dean," she sighed, giving him a small smile, "I want to get out, have some fun. C'mon, we can have some bonding time?"

"Bonding... drunk on the strip?" Dean smirked.

"That sounds about right," Mom responded, "But if you don't want to be seen with your old mother, I understand, maybe I'll just-"

"No no no!" He held a hand up to stop her, "That... actually sounds like a lot of fun."

"Really?" She asked, downing the rest of her wine.

"Really." He repeated, gulping down the rest of his own.

"You know," he went on, "I normally don't like drinking, but for some reason I really want to get drunk right now."

"I think I know what you mean," she nodded, taking a healthy swig of wine straight from the bottle and passing it to him, "I love drinking, and I just want to get wasted and-"

She giggled, blushing and putting a hand over her mouth.

"And what?" Dean laughed, taking a deep pull from the bottle of wine.

"Ha," she shook her head and made a slicing motion with her hands, "Nothing son." She finished by breaking out into nervous laughter.

"Nuh uh," Dean wagged his finger playfully, "Now you have to tell me."

"Say's who, sir?" Mom joked back, turning to face him and recoiling in mock indignance.

"Say's meMa'am."

"Trust me son," she laughed again and took the bottle of wine from his hands, "You don't want to know."

"Maybe I do?"

"Yeah?" She asked, taking a large drink and passing it back to him.

"Yeah!" He said, drinking.

"Well..." she began, tilting her head and smiling sheepishly, "What I wasgoing to say - before I remembered I was talking to my prudish son - was that I really wanna get wasted.... and have sex."

Nearly choking on the wine, Dean guffawed loudly.

"I told you, you didn't want to know!"

"I guess dad picked a bad time to go out of town, huh?"

"You don't know the half of it," she sighed, sliding closer and leaning into his side. Folding herself into his body, she snuggled up into his warmth and grabbed the bottle from his hands.

His pants stirred further as he began to harden. Unwilling to draw attention to it by adjusting himself, he instead looped an arm around her shoulder, emboldened by the alcohol and smoldering with lust at her closeness.

"It's okay mom. Like you said, it's perfectly normal." He murmured.

"I said that about masturbation."

"You act like I haven't heard you doing that too," he laughed.

"Oh lord," she covered her mouth and cackled, "So that's where the hard on's came from, isn't it?"

Heart dropping, he joked, "Nope. That was all the deep cleaning I did yesterday, really gets me going."

"I'm sure..." Mom mumbled, reaching out to place a hand on his leg, "Is that why those pants are ready to burst open right now?"

Dean stood silent, his eyes hooding over as she began gently stroking his leg, making his cock pulse and jump uncomfortably within the confines of his jeans. He should have been panicking, but for whatever reason... he wasn't.

"Someone's really excited," she said, looking up at him and taking another drink, "Isn't he?"

"It looks like it..." he responded breathlessly.

"Well..." she pursed her lips and allowed her hand to gently brush across his bulge as she withdrew it from his lap.

"Well?" He breathed, looking her in the eye as she sat back up.

"I think..." she leaned in a little closer and drew her voice down to a whisper, "You should go jerk off again... This is getting a little innaprorpriate, don't you think?"

"Yeah..." he said, deflating a little.

"You shouldn't be getting so excited for your mother Dean...." She said softly, rising to her feet and trudging for the stairs, "So go on... jerk that big dick of yours. Then we can go out and have some fun."

She winked, heading up the steps and closing her bedroom door behind her.

Head spinning, Dean stared lifelessly at the room around him, zoning in and out of conscious thought as he jumped between a state of sheer panic and unimaginable lust.

His phone vibrated. Looking down at the time, he saw that he'd been staring into space for the better part of fifteen minutes.

His heart dropped as he saw a text from Mom, and hisjaw dropped as he opened it.

iMessage

Mom: Image file.

Mom: Image file.

Mom: Trying to decide which one of these outfits to wear tonight. Let me know which one you like best ;) xoxo.

Mom: You can take your time. Just tell me which one you..... enjoy.

The first picture was Mom in a skimpy referee outfit, the white and black striping wonderfully accentuating her curves, and making her cleavage look liable to burst from the seems of the scant fabric.

The second picture was her in a sheer black dress-skirt thing. One which hardly covered her ass and had a series of open nettings lining each side. It showed off an incredible amount of skin, and just looking at it made him want to run upstairs and kick down her door.

buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"Ohhhh.... Ahhhhh.... Ohhhh..."

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

She was masturbating again.

Groaning, Dean pulled down his pants, thinking dangerous thoughts about the night ahead of them.