Secret Friends with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took less than a minute, as Jennifer moaned and moaned, crying out finally as she had her third and final orgasm of the night. It was all too much for her, and she found herself falling forward onto her stomach, shuddering, with her mind up in the clouds. Brad watched, perfectly content to see her happy. He moved to touch her swollen lips, and Jennifer pulled away, "It's too much, it's too much."

Brad understood, so he stood up and removed the condom, placing it next to the ripped packaged for her to dispose of later. He sat back down next to Jennifer, and she turned to lay her arm and face on his chest and shoulder.

Her breathing was all over the place, but she managed to say, "That...that was the best."

He smiled and kissed her on the forehead, before laying back to enjoy the feeling. His cock was still quite hard, but slowly calming down. It was a strange sensation, not needing to have an orgasm. He thought about Mrs. Roberts, and how their time together had taught him patience.

Jennifer seemed as though she would fall asleep at any moment, but her phone again made the familiar sound of another incoming text message. Her eyes opened, but rather than check her phone, and she began asking Brad so many questions. Little things, mostly about preference, like what position Brad enjoyed most, if he had ever had sex in public, what it was like with Mrs. Roberts. She seemed particularly interested in how their relationship. She asked and asked until she seemed to have asked every question that had filled her head for the past week.

Now the phone beeped twice more, and finally Jennifer turned over to pick it up, laying on her back to scroll through the messages. Reading one, and then another, she shot up on the bed.

"Shit!" she cried out. "Your sister had a fight with her boyfriend and she wants to come over for the night. She's sent me like five messages."

Brad watched as Jennifer typed furiously, saying that she had gone to the gym and had not seen the messages. Moments later the reply came, saying she would come by in about an hour.

Jennifer tossed the phone to the side and looked at Brad, "you should head out, I need to clean up and shower before your sister gets here. Brad understood, though he was a tad disappointed in that he had hoped to spend more time with Jennifer that night.

Brad stood up, and again almost fell over. The wine was still fresh in his system. He had planned to stay late into the night, at which point he could sober up and drive home. Now however, there was no way it would be a good idea to drive home. Jennifer had begun collecting things, tidying up the bed so her parents would not know she had been there later on.

Brad weighed his options. He could sleep in the car, but that would be uncomfortable, and there was the chance that his sister would recognize the car, since she often used it herself. A different idea formed in his mind, as he walked over to the dresser and took his phone from his pocket. He sent a quick message, and then another, when the reply came from Mike, his best friend.

"No time to explain, I need a favor."

"What's up?" replied Mike.

"I need you to put on your running shoes and come to this address."

"??? what" came the reply.

"I'll explain later, run over here, don't drive, and I'll buy beers for the evening, if we can crash at your house."

"Done and done."

"Can you be here in half an hour?"

"lol yee see you soon."

Jennifer scrambled around the room, realizing too that she was quite tipsy from the wine. Brad asked if she needed a hand with anything, and she shook her head. Fifteen minutes later everything was well hidden, and Brad took the empty wine bottle with him. They said a quick goodbye, and Jennifer said she would text him later on.

Brad left through the front door, watching carefully in case his sister had arrived early. No one was in sight anywhere on the road, and it was dark now, so that would be helpful here. He walked down the street the block to where he had left the car, and waited, checking his phone for messages. Seeing none, he stood near some bushes, trying his best to not be noticed. Five minutes passed and from down the road Brad recognized Mike running in his shorts and favorite t-shirt from their high school running group. Brad waved Mike over, who sprinted the last fifty meters, stopping right in front of Brad, almost keeling over and gasping for breath.

"How long was that?" he asked.

Brad chuckled, checking his phone for the time, "Thirty-two minutes, my man. You're late."

"Well, shit," laughed Mike, catching his breath and smiling, "So, do you want to tell me what wonderful mess you've gotten yourself into?"

"Brad threw the keys to Mike, and slipped into the passenger side of the car, "Nope."

Mike entered the car and started the engine, looking at his friend, "How about a clue?"

"I had some wine, and things got cut short, so I needed a private driver for the night."

"Ah," Mike replied, "the girl saw your pencil dick and cancelled."

Brad laughed hard, he could always count on Mike to lighten the mood. "Yep, that's what happened."

Mike dropped it there, "Well, you said you'd buy some beers, and I'm happy to let you." He put the car into drive and they drove off. It was rather fortunate that Mike happened to live nearby. They stopped at a liquor store and picked up a case of beer before heading back to Mike's home. Once there, they took their usual spots in the basement and put on a movie to relax.

All throughout the film, Brad found himself texting Jennifer back and forth, with Mike looking over and grinning from time to time.

"I feel like some James Bond shit went down tonight, but you won't tell me anything."

"Yep," was all Brad said, taking another drink from his bottle and writing back to Jennifer.

The timing had been quite good. She said that she had enough time to shower, which coincided with telling his sister that she had been working out, and tidied everything up before she arrived. The conversation seemed to naturally wind down, and Brad began to settle in with his beers. One more message came through, however, stating simply:

"Thanks for tonight. I can't believe how amazing it all felt."

Brad smiled to himself, and took another sip of his beer.

12