Secret Incest

Story Info
Sophie's secret incest... turns into screaming incest!
3k words
4.1
115k
138
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
976 Followers

The first time it happened I blamed myself.

After a shower I sat on the toilet naked with my legs spread, shaving my pussy. I hated it when pubes stuck out of my bikini. But I forgot to lock the bathroom door...

My brother Zeke rushed in, stopped and stared—right into my open pussy. His face froze and I clamped my legs shut, covering my tits. "Get Out!" Zeke turned red, stammered that I was pretty and tumbled out the door.

Jeez that was embarrassing.

That night I lay in bed with my window open. I heard Zeke's truck drive up and a minute later he ran into my room. "Sophie I'm sorry about seeing you like that... all naked and spread, with your hole open."

"Oh that didn't bother me at all Shit-Head!" I threw a hairbrush and hit his face.

Zeke laughed, turned to leave then stopped and slowly locked my door. He stared back at me like a hungry lion staring at gazelle.

I moved back.

Zeke moved in, close. "Sophie you're so sweet and hot— I mean really hot." We both blushed. "Um Soph... last night I had a dream about you naked in my bed."

Now I was more than a little freaked.

"Sis you looked so sexy that day... shaving your pretty pink pussy." He caressed my thigh. "And I love your soft skin." His hand moved up my thigh, close to my twat. Too close.

Zeke kissed me on the mouth. I tried to push him away but he was twice my size, with bulging muscles.

My face turned red. This wasn't just a brother-sister kiss. His mouth mashed against mine in a long lip-sucking kiss. I pulled back but he twisted my hair and held my face to his.

Zeke's tongue stab between my lips, twirling around mine.

I was stunned and tried to squirm loose. But every time I moved he held me tighter. So I gave up and let him tongue-fuck my mouth. I never had a guy kiss me like that.

His big hands moved up, squeezing my tits. I slapped his face.

Then Zeke shoved me down and climbed on top. Now I was scared. His crotch pressed against mine and I felt his hard lump. His knee pressed between my thighs, spreading my legs.

He whispered. "Sophie can I see those beautiful boobs again?"

"No!! Get off me jerk!" But my brother tugged at my blouse. I squirmed under him trying to get loose. Zeke was determined to see my plump tits. His strong hands yanked my blouse open, popping off the buttons.

"Stop it!" I screamed. "Get out!"

"Quiet... the nosy neighbors will hear us." Zeke clamped a hand over my mouth and his eyes glazed. "Hey Sophie, remember when we were kids playing doctor?" He kissed me. "Now be a good sister..."

Nervous and scared I let him unsnap my bra.

My brother gasped when my perky boobs flipped out, right into his face. Before I knew it Zeke's mouth inhaled my tits and nipples... one tit at a time. It felt weirdly good. Without thinking I lifted my tits to his sucking mouth.

This was my first nipple-suck. And WOW. Every time Zeke suckled my aroused nipple, a thousand tingles shot through my body, swirling around my pussy.

He whispered. "Sophie can I see your pink spot?"

"NO!" I slapped him, but he held me down, yanked off my panties and spread my thighs. My brother's eyes widened as he stared into my wide-open pussy hole... and I just lay there blushing.

Zeke rubbed my bald pussy, making it moist as a sliced peach. Then he slipped his finger in, fingering me good. I knew about fingering because I did it to myself.

But having a guy do it drove my pussy wild.

I moaned and squirmed around his probing finger... almost forgetting he was my brother. Zeke's naughty finger made me feel soo good. My pussy ached.

Then my breathing stopped! Zeke pulled out his huge boner...OH MY GOD! "No Zeke, don't!"

"Hush Sophie... the neighbors..." I squirmed when he tried to shove his fat prick into me. I knew this was incest, but I didn't know how to stop him... and didn't know if I wanted to stop him.

His long pole pushed in. "Aaah! Aaaah!" I did the virgin squeal as his prick shoved inside me. My pussy felt so full, a feeling like nothing I'd ever imagined.

He pushed deeper, stretching my pussy walls, and I felt pleasure and stabs of pain— sharp pain when he ripped through my virginity.

Ohmygawd... I just lost my cherry to my big brother...

Zeke gripped my plump tits and humped me like a machine, a big hard-fucking machine. The pain went away after a dozen hard thrusts, from his wonderfully strong thighs... Soon I groaned in prick pleasure.

My brother kissed me, and I accidentally kissed him back.

My arms gripped Zeke's chest as he hammered away at my burning twat. His body moved over me and inside me... deep inside my fleshy tunnel.

"Ungh...ungh, sis you're so tight!" Zeke panted, his breath hitting my face in ragged puffs as his prick thrust faster and faster... pummeling my poor hole.

A zillion new sensations filled my pussy, spreading and searing up my spine. Suddenly I jolted up, gritting my teeth as I climaxed so hard my toes curled. "Ooooh!"

Zeke's burly head flew up, his body went ridged and he yelled. "Oh, fuck Sophie! Fuck Sophie!"

"Quiet Zeke— the neighbors will hear." He laughed and I felt his body jerk a dozen times as he spewed inside my steaming crack, filling it with his incestuous cum.

I felt violated and ashamed... but strangely thrilled.

My brother held me close and we had a moment... staring into each other's eyes... breathing in each other's breath... Crazy cool and soo naughty.

Zeke sighed and collapsed on my chest, lying on top of me without moving.

I didn't know what a girl does after sex. Should I push him off... or just lie there politely, with my legs spread and his prick still inside me... smiling as his chest squished my perky tits like pancakes?

Then I felt a twitch, and Zeke's prick slid in and out of me again. What? He was going for sloppy seconds and taking me along for the ride. I had no choice. Naked and spread below my brother's big boner, all I could do was take it like a lady... or a sister.

This time my brother pumped me slower, with longer deeper thrusts. Zeke moved his long prick around, probing every inch of my pussy while kissing my lips.

"Gosh Sophie, you're an incredible fuck."

I was embarrassed and flattered. Probably the best compliment of my life.

Although I just lay there and let my brother screw me, I thought about fucking him back, I wanted to. I wanted to claw his back off and hump his prick like a wild woman... but I was so confused.

This was incest. Sex that makes you feel really good... and really ashamed.

I didn't move and my big brother fucked faster and faster. Soon Zeke's body stiffened again and I knew he'd cum again. Somehow it made me feel good, that my body made him cum.

The next day I felt dirty. I didn't want to be the slut that fucked her own brother. But I was.

I drove to the lake and went swimming with my girlfriends. They asked why I walked bow-legged. I didn't answer and watched them swim... wondering if any of them fucked their own brother.

Of course not— that's gross!

It was a couple of days before I could be in the same room with Zeke. Every time I saw him my face blushed in shame and my thighs burned with lust. I was so confused, and so damn horny...

Late that night. My door was locked but Zeke crawled in through the widow, totally naked. I looked up to see Zeke silhouetted sideways in the streetlight, his huge erection casting a ten-foot shadow across the wall.

My pussy cringed and wanted to run away. Pulling off my nightgown and panties I climbed onto the bed... laying there naked... with my thighs spread wide and my pussy trembling... waiting for my big brother to use me as his fuck toy.

Maybe all girls are fuck toys.

Zeke slid beside me, squeezing my tits like he was trying to pop them.

Still ashamed I figured if I just lay there, and let my brother grope my tits and use my pussy, and if I didn't hump back then I wasn't participating in incest. I was just a sex toy, having silent orgasms while my brother screwed me with his steel prick.

But soon my hips moved on their own, cleaving my horny pussy on his long pick... and Zeke reared back humped me harder— so hard my bedroom filled with the nasty sounds of slapping flesh.

"Yes, yes... Oh fuck Sophie!"

My body shuddered in climax, then my brother grabbed my tits and spewed. He spewed A LOT— I felt gobs of his goo leaking onto my sheets. Dammit. This time I pushed him off, and ran naked out to the bathroom to wipe out my sticky hole.

Mom saw me in the hall and yelled. "Dammit Sophie put on a robe! What if your brother saw you naked?"

What if.

Later mom said there was some small town gossip about me and Zeke. I just laughed and walked away, blushing.

The next morning I was in the shower, shaving my pussy, when my naked brother snuck in the tub. I told him to leave, but Zeke dropped to his knees and nuzzled his face to my pussy.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Then I felt it, his wet tongue inside me, lapping away. "Oooh Zeke, that's so naughty." I squirmed but felt his tongue slid deeper. My mouth gurgled as tingly waves rippled up and down my pussy walls.

I'd never been licked before... It felt crazy good.

My hands grabbed Zeke's head as he slurped my hole, thrusting his tongue deeper. "Ooh... my... gawd..." My knees weakened when his tongue tickled my clit. "Ugh... ugh..."

Then his big mouth sucked my clitty hard— really hard— trying to pull it off! I panicked!

"DON'T SWALLOW MY CLITTY!"

"Oh shit!!" Suddenly my pussy quivered in a tongue orgasm. Electric jolts shot up my back and I collapsed in the tub. After the last naughty tingle I looked up at my brother, and came eye-to-eye with his throbbing prick.

He whispered, "Suck it sis."

I blushed and sucked his knob slowly, tasting a drop of precum. My wet lips and tongue slid up and down his rigid shaft. Bobbing my head like a good sister I took it deeper, swirling my tongue around his shaft and into his pee hole.

Zeke groaned in approval. Grabbing my head my brother pumped his boner in and out, face fucking me.

Soon I felt his cock swell in my mouth. Zeke groaned, pushing his prick deep. Too deep—his swollen cockhead pushed all the way in— and spewed. "Unggg!"

My brother's cum flooded down my throat.

Gagging and choking I swallowed his sticky goo as fast as I could, gobs and gobs of it. But a lot of it spilled down my chin and tits. After a few more swallows I pulled away panting. "Ack, your stuff tastes awful!"

After that day my brother and I showered together. Zeke gave me lots of lovely lickings and lots of BJ practice. He even taught me how to do something called sixty-nine..., which was weird and wonderful.

Of course Zeke wanted to screw my pussy as much as he could. For the next few months we screwed in secret incest.

I threw off my clothes and spread my legs whenever my brother needed me. Zeke was always in such a hurry to bone me!

I called it incest. He called it romance. My pussy was red and sore from his pounding romance. Usually Zeke wanted pussy or a BJ. But one night mom was away and... oh my god! Zeke was a horny monster.

I had to vacuum the living room. But Zeke kept sticking his hand up my skirt, trying to finger my hole. He wanted to screw, but I didn't. Then he chased me around the house with a stupid carrot.

"Stop that!" But Zeke caught me, tossed me one the sofa and shoved that carrot up my pussy while I screamed. "That's so nasty!" He yanked the carrot out and ate it.

My brother laughed and pulled my top up, freeing my bouncy tits. Zeke sucked my tits then whipped out his enormous prick. OMG— the damned thing got bigger every day.

"Sophie I want to ride you doggy style."

"Okay cowboy." I bent over the sofa and he pulled my panties down, leaving them on one ankle. I spread my legs and he pushed his cock in my pussy from behind, fucking me hard. I liked that, but then I felt his finger in my asshole.

"What's that? What are you doing Zeke?" I felt his prick move to my butt. "No Zeke, not that way! You're too damn big!"

My brother grabbed my hair like reins, as his thick prick plunged into my small ass.

"OUCH!" It hurt and I tried pulling away but he held me by my ponytail and kept pushing his thick cock up my anus. "Be gentle Zeke, please." He didn't. Zeke plowed every inch of that thick prick up my butt.

I felt impaled. It hurt like hell and my eyes teared up. But he kept humping me like a horny dog.

After a few minutes it didn't hurt so bad. I stopped moaning and Zeke picked his pace even more. Soon I felt him cum in my ass, filling my rear with his fuck juice.

When Zeke pulled out I fell face down on the sofa.

I lay there in the living room, with my tits out, my skirt bunched up and my panties around one ankle. Cum dripped down my legs. Zeke grabbed some tissue and wiped out my gaping asshole.

Then we heard mom drive up. "Holy shit."

My brother carried me to his room, locked the door and threw me into bed. Just like in his dream... I was naked in his bed... Of course I got boned again, three times!

Afterwards I fell asleep in my brother's bed, feeling well-screwed and slutty as fuck.

Now I got my ass screwed every few days. Butt-fucking really hurt, but pleasing him pleased me. So I bent over and took it up my ass like a good sister. And once his fat prick stretched out my anus, the assfucking didn't hurt so much.

A month later, after a long screw session, my brother called me his girlfriend. "What-the-fuck Zeke? How can that be? I'm your fucking sister— literally!"

"Sophie sweetie, let's get away from this gossipy small town and go on date in the city. No one knows us there. We can hold hands, kiss in public and go dancing... like real lovers."

He licked my pussy until I agreed.

My big brother took me out on a real date, dining and dancing in the city. It was great. Then we got drunk and rode on a scary-as-hell flying roller coaster—Holy shit— I almost had an orgasm!

"Gosh Zeke, I've never had so much fun." On the way back my nasty brother stopped at a cheap motel. "No way Zeke... this is WAY too naughty."

"C'mon Soph, it'll be fun." At the counter he told the clerk I was his wife... and I blushed blazing pink. Zeke carried me into the room. I never imagined my first motel fuck would be with my own brother.

Zeke tossed me on the bed like a cheap whore, and my pussy frickin' loved it. When my brother pulled out his enraged boner, I felt my face and my pussy blush blazing pink again.

He tore off my clothes and I spread myself wide... waiting for him to use me... to fuck me any he wanted.

This time he deserved it.

Zeke leaned over and nibbled my aroused nipples while rubbing my soaking wet pussy. I lifted my fuck-hole to his fuck-pole. Incest be damned— I wanted him inside me— wanted to make him spew like a volcano.

"Fuck me Zeke. Fill me with cum."

He did. My horny brother fucked every hole..., my mouth, my pussy and my ass. He even used a carrot on me. Gosh it felt good to screw. And my voice became hoarse, as I screamed with orgasm after orgasm... after orgasm.

That was the night our Secret Incest turned Screaming Incest.

But two weeks later came Dreadful Sunday. Our mom came home from church early... and caught us screwing on the dining room table. Oops.

Mom shrieked, "So the rumors are TRUE! You two are Fornicating!" She threw a holy tantrum, ran our naked asses out of the room and scrubbed the table with bleach.

After that day family dinners at the table were a bit awkward.

Zeke and I had to stop seeing each other... naked. And mom went super psycho-mom-crazy. Brought over a bunch of losers for me to date, practically forcing them between my legs.

So I dated the guys, but didn't really like them. When we fucked I'd spread my legs politely and let the guys do the usual Hump and Dump. Hump me like crazy and dump their cum loads. And the sex was okay I guess...

But I couldn't climax unless I thought about Zeke.

I'd close my eyes, and pretend it was my brother's soft lips kissing me and sucking my tits. And In my pussy I could feel my brother's steel cock, ripping into me, pounding deep in my aching fuck-hole...

And I'd cum so hard my toes curled! "Ohh Yess! Yess Zeke!!"

A few months later my brother got his own apartment. My pussy and I raced to Zeke's place and we didn't leave his bedroom for two, hard-fucking days and nights. Zeke told the nosy neighbors we were just brother and sister roommates... Sure.

The neighbors probably wondered about my morning and night... screaming orgasms.


KimKim5
KimKim5
976 Followers