Secret Lives Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen had me model the corset for her. The combination of the tight laced corset and heels made it difficult to move as she had me walk around and strike poses for her. She guided me and the way I move my body, swaying my hips as I moved and arching my back slightly to accentuate my hips and legs.

Once I was done modelling we sat on the couch and talked for a while. She explained a bit of what she had planned for the next few days which was mostly shopping to complete my wardrobe, teaching me how to do my own makeup, female mannerisms, and choosing outfits to match. We talked a little about why I liked to crossdress and be tied up and she told me a few stories from when her and Sarah were younger and they'd dominate boys together. She seemed to spare no detail which was making my cock strain hard at its plastic prison.

As we finished the bottle of wine she also explained that for the next 10 days I was to obey her commands and if I did so, I'd be rewarded. If I choose not too, she would leave and inform Sarah that I disobeyed her. I agreed and then she took her necklace off, slipped it through the key for my cock cage and had me refasten it around her neck.

Next she had me kneel on the floor in front of her. She positioned her legs on either side of me and told me it was her turn to get off. Not needing any more of an invitation, I grabbed her legs and pulled her closer until her ass was on the edge of the couch. I slid her teddy up around her waist and lowered my head between her legs. I started gently kissing her legs, starting just above her knee. I alternated kissing each leg, slowly moving up her legs. As I got closer to her pussy I could begin to smell her sex. I stopped kissing on her inner thigh just a couple inches below her pussy and hooked a thumb under each side of her panties. She lifted her ass off the couch to allow me to slide them down her legs. I could see her pussy glistening in the dim light, already wet with anticipation. I resumed kissing her thighs but her hand on the back of my head pushing me closer to her cunt was telling me she was ready. I licked my way up each side of her pussy stopping at the top. I worked my tongue in between her pussy lips until I could feel her clit. I slowly started circling my tongue around it and was rewarded with increasing moans. Her taste was quite pleasing and was very similar to her sisters. I dipped my tongue lower and pushed it inside of her soaking pussy. Her hand drove my head closer and my tongue deeper before I re-focused my efforts on her clit. Her moans were getting louder and I could tell she was approaching an intense orgasm. I slowed my attention on her clit and placed a finger at her entrance. She let out a slight gasp as I slowly pushed in and her cunt devoured my finger. I buried my finger deep inside her, withdrawing it while making slow circles with my tongue on her clit. I added a second finger and worked them inside her, curing my fingers up and finding her g-spot. I picked up the pace on both her g-spot and clit and was soon rewarded as she bucked her hips and pushed hard on the back of my head. She came hard and tightly grasped my head and fingers as she cried out with pleasure.

Once she had recovered she pulled me up to her and kissed me, driving her tongue into my mouth. My cock strained at its cage as she fucked my mouth with her tongue and our salivas mixed with her juice from her pussy. The embrace lasted for a minute before our lips parted. She thanked me for the orgasm, saying it's been a long time since she got off that hard.

We retired to the bedroom. She undid my corset and placed it on the dresser. I then removed my heels but she told me to leave everything else on. She grabbed a teddy out of a bag that matched hers and helped me into it. As I laid on the bed Jen grabbed my wrist and ankle cuffs and put them on me. She then fastened each appendage to the bed frame. She explained since I wasn't used to the cock cage yet, she'd remove it for bedtime but had to be sure I couldn't play with myself. She used the key from her necklace to remove the lock and pulled the plastic cage off my dick, which instantly throbbed to full attention. She removed the rest of it and placed it on the nightstand. After pulling my panties back up and giving my cock a kiss through them, she threw a leg over me and snuggled in, our breasts pressing together through our teddies and her head nuzzled into my neck. Within 5 minutes she was sound asleep while I laid there, thinking about how crazy the day had been. After booking off work to indulge in my fetishes, I had been found out by my sister in law, learned my wife was on a BDSM cruise with her secretary, emptied a load of cum into her sisters mouth, went out in public for the first time as a woman, got my ears pierced and then came back home where I ate Jen's pussy until she came on my face. I couldn't wait to get to sleep but it was slow to come as I tried to adjust to the butt plug in my ass and the restraints pulling at my arms and legs. Eventually I was able to drift off to sleep and began dreaming of what was to come in the next 10 days.

12