Secret Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Cheerleader finds out the truth about her nerd.
6.9k words
4.01
11.3k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Polix is eagerly getting his father some tea. It is cheap, due to their finance, but the older man appreciates the gesture nonetheless. The boy wanted to get a better brand but is saving up on money for the transplant. Right now, he has to try to keep his father's hands off liquor for the next six months, which is going to be an uphill battle, but he is fairly certain he will be able to do it. He has also already decided on what he is going to say to the senior Lepoul about how he got the money, and is getting ready for that now.

"Dad, I got $200,000 already. We only need $100,000 and then you can get a new liver. Just stay off the alcohol. I'll take care of the rest." His father chokes on the tea, doing a double take and sputtering it out all over his shirt. The boy quickly wipes it away. Julius Lepoul stares at his son incredulously, wondering how on earth that this is the case. He knows that the boy is intelligent but managing to raise $200,000 in such a short amount of time is something else entirely. It astonishes him to say the least, and he doesn't know what to say.

"W W What?! I mean, what the hell are you talking about, son?" Julius finally manages, looking at him. "How did you get that much money? You didn't deal drugs or anything, did you?" Polix stares at his father, hands on his hips, wearing an exasperated look on his face. Then he realises that this might be better than him suspecting the actual truth, which would be very, very embarrassing, to say the least. He can not risk his father finding out that he is sleeping with an older woman for money, but he also doesn't want him to think that he is peddling drugs either. There is no solution.

"Just get the rest you need. Don't worry about anything else. I promise I'm going to help get you a liver transplant, so no more drinking!" He wags his finger warningly before walking off to do the laundry. Today, the girls will be coming to study at his house instead of the other way around, since they insisted on getting to know him better and seeing how he really lived. He doesn't know that it is also because they are suspicious about how he got the money to pay for the surgeries his dad and grandparents needed.

Once they arrive, the trio are clearly repulsed by the state of things, despite his best efforts to clean it up. Unfortunately, his father's drunken behaviour has ruined the place too severely for him to repair all the damages. Still, it is much better than it was before, since he wants it to signal a new phase in his dad's life, where the man can transform himself. He is going to make sure that his father adopts a healthy lifestyle before getting the transplant and that will require setting up a new environment, something that will take more time but he is willing to do.

"Hi, Mr. Lepoul!" Brooke politely greets him as he smiles hesitantly at her. "I'm glad to see you well after the operation. Polix told me about it. Are you feeling good now?" Blair also expresses her concern as Anna observes Polix's reaction. It's a tactic the three teenagers agreed on, with two of them asking the older man's question while another watches the boy's reaction to their line of questioning. Anna can see him sweating slightly, as the boy is hoping this wouldn't go horribly wrong. As it is, he has already spent a lot of his luck on selling himself.

"I'm doing fine now, thank you," the portly man answers cordially, before realising something. "Are you three the friends whose parents paid for my surgery and my parents'? My son said that he convinced classmates to beg their parents to chip in and help out." Now the girls are staring at him as he gulps nervously, feeling that soon he is going to get exposed for what he did. He isn't about to go down without any fight though. Thinking quickly, he comes upon some words in his head and decides to move as fast as he can. Hopefully he won't be in deep shit yet.

"Dad, I think you should go lie down and take a nap. We're going jogging later this afternoon. It'll only be 10 minutes since you're starting out but you should still get some rest first." He quickly tries usher the older man out of the room but Julius is taking his time, still wondering why Polix is acting this way and wanting answers. "Come on, dad. The doctors all recommended plenty of rest with light exercises to keep you in good shape for the transplant. You are going to stay in good shape because that's the only way you'll get a new liver, and you need it!"

"If you need some exercise ideas, I can help. I'm an athlete," Anna offers kindly as she and her friends watch Polix take his father to his room to lie down, before coming back

"So, what the hell is going on, Polix?" Brooke immediately goes into interrogation mode. She is watching him intently, her eyes slightly dark. The truth is, she just broke up with Marcus last night. Brooke has put up with his shitty attitude for long enough and has already by now realised that she has fallen in love with Polix. That's why she is no longer trying to deny how obviously frustrated she is that he wouldn't tell her the truth about how he got the money. If Polix knows that she's dumped Marcus, he would be very happy but right now he is still under the impression that she is still dating that bastard, and therefore feels that she has no business inquiring. He is, after all, trying to move on from her.

"I don't know what you are talking about, Brooke," Polix stubbornly maintains his story. His palms are very cold as he feels his veins turn to ice. The boy struggles to keep breathing at a regular pace. Polix really wishes to avoid a scandal, having managed to go through high school without experiencing any. That might change soon, though, if he fucks up in the next few minutes.

"You told us that you got the money from working jobs but your father said you got friends to pay for it," she responds. "But that is clearly a lie, since he doesn't even know which you are talking about. He thinks it is us when we didn't pay a dollar. We would have asked our parents to support you if you asked us but you didn't, and you clearly didn't ask anyone else, because if you did, you would have introduced them to your dad so that your dad can thank them."

"That's right, and not to mention, we're the only ones you could have asked," Blair chips in. "We're the three wealthiest girls in our school whose families could afford to spend that much on a friend's relatives, and also the only friends you've got. You couldn't ask anyone else except the three of us and you didn't." She is frowning at him as Brooke glares, angry that the boy she loves is hiding something from her.

"H H Hey!" the boy stammers indignantly, giving a petulant pout. "I could have other friends too, you know? People outside school who have as much money as you do." Anna snickers at this part. "Why? You think I can't have any other friends?" He is folding his arms across his chest, staring defiantly at her and the other girls who are still looking straight into his eyes, trying to glean something from them.

"Our parents have a lot of connections. We know all the other rich kids around town. Regular rich people won't spend so much money on helping a son's or daughter's friend. Only someone in our class would and we know all of them. Tell us who it is if these people really exist," Anna challenges him, making him sputter.

Brooke chimes in "She's right. You can tell us your friends' names and we will know if you are telling the truth or not. Do it if you're being honest and we'll just verify your story. Go on, who are these people?" The cheerleader walks towards him, grabbing his chin. "Unless, these people don't actually exist, just like Anna said. You made them up to cover up something, which is probably how you really got the money. No more lies, Polix. Tell us the truth." The three popular girls stare him down and he feels himself withering beneath their intense gazes, his legs shaking uncontrollably.

"Actually, well, they um," Polix scratches the back of his neck very nervously, mentally struggling to come up with something to say, anything. His brain is not working very well right now though, given the amount of stress it is being forced to operate under. Polix has never faced such a challenge before. "Oh! They want to maintain privacy and requested that I don't tell anyone who they are!" Great, that was TOTALLY believable, he rolls his eyes at his own stupid excuse. Now they will suspect even more.

"Quit the bullshit, Polix! You suck at it. Now, are you going to tell us willingly or do we have to force it out of you?" Brooke glares threateningly. She isn't going to hurt him but hopes that the implication would be enough to crack the boy. Anna and Blair also crack their knuckles. it is very irritating to all three of them now as he keeps on lying to them about what he is doing and they want to get the truth as soon as possible. They are actually now worried he did something illegal and is in way over his head, which is ironic given the fact is that Anna and Blair have both raped Anna's boyfriend before but have gotten away with it, just because Anna's pussy is that good.

Suddenly, a text arrives at Polix's device and he quickly reads it before stuffing the phone back in his pocket. "I have to go right now! I'm so sorry. I'll do my part later and help you three out when I have the time." He wanted to study but has to leave now because of the text the senator just sent him. Plus, it is a way to get out of this situation, at least temporarily. Brooke just stares in anger as he leaves, upset that she's been unable to get him to tell her what's going on before he leaves.

....................

Less than half an hour later, Polix is at Senator Bonnito's house. This time he is taking even more initiative, realising that being proactive would satisfy her more and could get him even more money. Maybe even enough to buy his dad a new car. His hands are cupping the politician's bare tits, massaging them gently as he leans down to suck on her nipples, one at a time. Polix makes sure to also lick them and kiss the nubbins, biting tenderly to elicit moans from her.

"You're getting better really quickly, baby," she groans softly as he massages her tit with his tongue, licking up the sweat from her skin before moving them over to the bed. The boy gently places her down on the bed and then climbing on top of her, kissing all over her face affectionately. He blows gently on her earlobe the way she did to him when they first met. Senator Bonnito doesn't blush how he did but she does let out a sound of pleasure, showing that he is doing it right.

He carefully parts her flower petals, revealing the orifice he is now familiar with. The boy smiles cutely at her as he thrusts, driving his throbbing prick into her in one smooth motion. It makes him grunt to be sheathed in the tunnel again, letting her wet folds caress every inch of his dick as he buries himself balls deep inside her. After a few moments. the teenager starts moving, fucking her more confidently than he did on previous occasions, now sure that he can make her happy.

"That's because you taught me well," Polix answers, thrusting into her warm pussy, feeling the hot insides enveloping his rock hard tool. He impales her snatch, drilling it with his rod. Fucking the older woman aggressively, he pins her wrists down on the bed. The boy sticks his prick as deep inside the woman's orifice as he can, plunging the spear deep in her. Polix continues to bang her harder and harder as she moans.

"Oh, I'm so glad I did, Polix. Give it to me. Give me your fucking dick. Fuck me like you mean it," Christine hisses out as he pumps his cock in and out of her tight cunt, stuffing it with his pole as she writhes beneath him in pleasure, gripping the bedsheets tightly. The boy continues to ram inside Senator Bonnito, screwing her harder and faster, trying desperately to make her cum.

The boy realises it would be much easier if he uses his hand and applies light pressure with his thumb, feeling her hard clitoris on his finger. It works as she is now louder, more vocal in her instructions as she instructs him to fuck her faster and go deeper. He complies with her demands, following her orders as he fucks her harder by the second, thrusting with all his strength, repeatedly thrusting inside her molten pussy.

Her searing cunt suddenly spasms around his cock as she squirts in a messy orgasm, pussy juices gushing out all over the bedsheets. She thrashes about wildly as her pussy contracts rhythmically, cumming hard as the boy continues pounding her with his fuck stick. Damn, she really made the correct decision to hire this adorable boy to fuck her. It's not that his dick is that good. In fact, it is smaller than many of the ones she's had before. But the fact that she's corrupted such an innocent cutie and turned him into her sex slave makes her so hot that she is gushing all over the place.

This triggers his own orgasm as Polix ejaculates inside her. His cock explodes, pumping bucket loads of semen into the woman's squeezing pussy as she milks him of his jizz, her cunt sucking his cum inside her as he keeps on unloading. Polix keeps on cumming for nearly a minute as her vagina refuses to release him from its grip, keeping him trapped inside the channel for a long time before finally letting go.

"You fucked me extremely well today, love," Christine Bonnito tells him, handing him $100,000. "But you know, you are going to go to college soon. I can pay for that as well." He gapes at her in shock as she switches position, getting on all fours with her round ass stuck out. "Fuck my ass and I'll give you another $80,000. That'll be enough even for Yale or Harvard, or any uni you want to get into."

"I really do want to get into a good college," he muses. "Alright, I'll do it. Where's the lube?" The woman just chuckles at his before grabbing his still wet cock, showing how slick her hand is afterwards from the combination of their fluids. He nods in understanding before gathering some of the accumulated juices on his dick and using it to prepare her asshole. Rubbing her own cunt juices all over her anus, he parts the sphincter with his fingers.

The boy gasps from how tight her anal ring is around his prick as he enters her backdoor for the first time. Now he knows why people love anal so much. It is so tight, even more so than the woman's pussy. He carefully inches his way in until his dick is all the way inside the senator's ass. Feeling her firm asscheeks on his hips, he grabs hold of the round globes of flesh, squeezing them.

He begins to fuck her asshole, loving how tight her ass is around his prick. The boy shoves it all the way into the older woman's ass, enjoying the way her asshole squeezes his prick as he slides it in and out of her. Feeling hazy from the pleasurable friction, he drills Christine's ass harder with every stroke, his balls slapping against her vagina as he fucks her from behind. It feels amazing to be buried inside the senator's tight ass and soon he is at his limit again.

"Cum inside my ass, baby!" she orders once she hears him breathing rapidly, reaching behind her to rub his balls, coaxing the climax out of him. She can feel them contract as he screams, cumming deep inside her round buttocks, filling up her bowels with his seed. His dick throbs, pumping ropes of cum into her, coating the her intestines with his hot, white semen.

With his cum still leaking out of her ass, she gets up and walks over to her table. Opening a drawer, she bends, giving him a view of his semen flowing out of her pussy and asshole down to her thighs. She withdraws another pile of cash for the boy and settles it down. "You can have this. It's the $80,000 for your first semester at college. Come back and fuck me again later, and you can have more."

Polix feels his cock, defiled by her nasty asshole, goes flaccid. He gets his clothes on, tucking his used cock inside his pants. The shy boy blushes slightly as she tilts his chin up, kissing him on the lips. "You are a very good fuck toy, baby. I'll keep paying you for more. Just make sure you come on time, okay?" He meekly nods, cheeks on flame, going bright red in embarrassment. All the bravado while fucking her was fake. The boy still remains submissive at heart. Even when he was acting dominant, he was still a submissive, only being aggressive to turn her on and satisfy her.

............

A day later, Brooke decides to come over to his house again, this time by herself, making up an excuse to prevent her friends from also coming. "I just think he might drop his guard if it's only him and me," she says to Blair and Anna. "I hope you'll understand. I'll see you later, okay?" She only wants to be alone with him for some time, and knows that bringing him over to her place wouldn't allow that to happen, given how she has a lot of maids wandering about the place. His place is the best option, since he lives with just his dad and no one else.

"Don't worry, we know you just want some alone time with that boy," Blair teases her with a grin, making Brooke blush. Anna giggles at how their friend is getting flustered. The three discussed further plans to get to the bottom of Polix's suspicious behaviour and hasn't found anything yet, but they all got the feeling that soon, they will know what they want to. It is going to happen today, but the trio don't know that much yet. For all they know, it would still take them some time to figure just what is going on with that dork.

A few hours later, once school is over, she is at Polix's house again. She looks at him as he sips the water. The girl enjoys watching him like this. It never fails to amaze her how this super adorable boy is still single. Brooke also berates herself for never noticing how cute he is before. If only she didn't waste her time with Marcus. Granted, he was excellent at fucking, but doesn't have anything else going for him. No personality except for a desire to bully others and hurt their feelings as often as he can. He is just a sadistic brute with a very handsome face and sexy body.

"Listen, Polix," she begins, deciding to pursue a new approach after the failure yesterday. "I'm really sorry for pestering you yesterday about your money." This makes Polix raise his eyebrows in surprise. "I was way out of line interrogating you as if you were a crime suspect. Please, forgive me." He sighs. Polix is still in love with her, no matter how hard he has been trying to get over the girl. It just wouldn't work, even when he was balls deep inside his sponsor, who is very attractive in her own right. He couldn't even be angry with Brooke.

"It's okay, I don't mind. All water under the bridge," he says to Brooke. "I was just a bit sensitive about money, because of my family's status." The boy looks at her with his warm eyes, making her legs tremble with feelings welling up inside her heart that she has been trying to suppress. He is so cute the way his vulnerable eyes betray how fragile he is. It makes her want to hug and comfort him, along with the fact that she is absolutely besotted with the shy nerd. She stops herself from doing that though, not being ready yet.

"You sure about that?" the girl asks. "I really am sorry, just so you know. I promise I won't bug you again. Polix smiles lightly at her, giving her an expression that clearly shows forgiveness. He duly hopes that she never discovers the truth behind how he got all of his money. "By the way, can I borrow an eraser? I made a mistake with my notes and want to correct it." She looks around on top of the table but couldn't find any and then starts to reach for a drawer, pulling it out, much to the cute boy's horror.

"No! Don't open that!" He tries to stop her but is ultimately too late. Seeing his weird reaction, the hot cheerleader quickly yanks it open and gasps. It is the place where he stores the money he got from his sex work. On one side is a large pile of cash with a Post-it note on top, the words 'Dad's liver transplant' scrawled across it. It is smaller now, after he used it to pay for the pre-transplant evaluation and the prescribed drugs that the doctors ordered. The other, smaller pile has been designated for 'college'. The wealthy teen stares on in shock as he sputters, trying to explain himself. This is really, really bad. He knows there is no way out of this now.

12