Secret Lover Ch. 05 Pt. 01

Story Info
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
5.4k words
4.56
6.7k
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*First and foremost a huge shout out to Laurel & Manu, our Literotica admins, because of them I am able to present the long awaited first installment of the 4 part final chapter of Secret Lover. Second, I want to thank every single person who has read my story has commented with support and with constructive criticism , I want to thank every person over the years who has emailed wanting me to finish the story and to tell me how inspired they have been to work on their own stories! It is truly a blessing to be able to reach so many people and connect using our love of reading and writing. I truly hope you all enjoy this first part of the final chapter of secret lover!! Be sure to leave comments as I do read them and respond and look out for more secret lover parts as well as my new story coming soon!! Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After three years of living in her Upper East Side townhouse, Melanie had familiarized herself with its various kinks & quirks. To the bedroom door of hers that you had to jiggle just right to open, down to the pipes in her kitchen that sounded like a motorcycle starting up before a drop of water even made its way out of the faucet.

Melanie was careful to keep this in mind as she traversed her terribly creaky wooden floors, to make her way to the bathroom without waking Cole. After about 3 minutes of mission impossible like movements, Melanie slid into the bathroom closing the door behind her.

Turning the knobs inside the tub she ran a bath, before making her way to a small cabinet filled with various oils and homemade bath bombs. "I'm thinking lavender oil, with rose petal today." Melanie said with a small smile.

Mama Ella was one of the many people to visit her while she was recovering in the hospital, & she was kind enough to gift her a variety of her favorites. Hand pressed herbal oils, Scented Epsom salt bombs and even a few foam rubs. She grabbed a bottle from the cabinet and twisted the top open, she then measured out two caps full and poured it into the water before opening a rose petal bomb and tossing it in as well.

She watched as the fizzy ball dissolved, letting the heavenly smell fill the small space as the crushed petals once hidden inside revealed themselves and blended with the warm water. Melanie pulled her robe from her body and slowly eased herself into the tub, her body throbbed as if screaming out for the soothing effects of the water.

She inwardly cursed herself for not being this gentle to her body the night before, because now she was paying for her decision to ignore her doctor's stern warnings and the advice from her friends to take things slow. The mixture of pain from their love making the night before and her wounded heart were becoming a bit much as Melanie began to feel tears stream down her face.

Last night hadn't been just what she wanted but what she needed, and in doing so she had complicated things further. A rational woman would have sat Cole down talked to him, asked every question she had on her mind, gotten the answers she deserved to hear and decided where they went from there.

But now she didn't know what she wanted; What if she didn't like the answers to the questions she asked him, what if the reality of their situation was too much to bare and she was left with an unwanted feeling of love and desire for a man who'd rather keep secrets and lie to her then be honest.

Did he think he was doing her a favor by keeping his life before her a secret? Did he think he was protecting her? "My hero." Melanie mumbled sarcastically, before leaning back against the rim of the tub.

~ Across Town ~

"The Amherst Mental Health Facility." Eli said before tossing a pale blue folder on his brother's desk and taking a seat. "Where the hell did you find this?" Evan asked as he flipped through the various papers in the file. "I have a contact that owed me a favor, so I called it in. When you gave me a call I started to do a bit of digging, got ahold of her parents. They said they haven't spoken to her in over two years since placing her into Amherst for treatment." Eli replied.

"What do you mean treatment?" Evan asked confusion strewn across his face.

"Well according to her parents her marriage to Cole was legit, but shortly after Cole demanded an annulment which sent Jamie into a kamikaze spiral downwards. They said that Cole left town and for a period of time they cared for her, until her behavior became too unpredictable and erratic. So they placed her in Amherst initially for a mental evaluation, but she was subsequently diagnosed with bipolar disorder and schizophrenia." Eli replied before grabbing a glass and pouring himself some bourbon.

"After her diagnosis she was prescribed medication which according to these records seemed to work, that was until she attempted to rekindle her relationship with Cole in New York about three years ago. Which resulted in breaking and entering charges, trespassing and violating a restraining order, this time she was placed in Amherst under court order."

"Then why isn't she still there?" Evan asked.

"Because she escaped." Eli replied pointing at a printed newspaper clip on his brothers' desk.

"According to this she escaped over a year and a half ago, and she had help. The area of the mental facility where she was being held was only accessible via authorized key card. The police investigating were able to connect the key card swipes, to the time of her disappearance and traced it to a Clyde Dempsey, a now former employee who was arrested in connection to her escape but released after only a few months in jail."

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" Evan said dragging his hand over his face, "This is insane, I've signed on to be the errand boy for a psychopath who's been stalking her ex, just waiting for the right time and the right idiot to help her make his life hell."

Evan stood from his desk and began to pace the floor, after recording Jamie a few days ago he called his brother and the two immediately got to work. Getting as much information as they could about her and who she really was. While his brother went off to unearth some information from her past, Evan started closer to home.

He was able to track bank information, the lease agreement on the penthouse, even the title to the car she had been driving. All of which were placed under the name of a Louise Moore who after further investigation was found to have passed a year ago. It was clear now as more evidence and information emerged that while Jamie was severely mentally disturbed she was also cunning, and Evan knew that made her dangerous.

A sudden succession of rings broke the silence in the room causing both Evan & Eli to look at each other before looking at the still ringing phone. Evan couldn't shake the weird air of uneasiness that had suddenly permeated the room. He leaned forward far enough to grab the receiver, and slowly placed it to his ear. He didn't speak, he simply listened for a moment.

The breath on the other end was soft but nasally, the person on the other end had been crying. He motioned to his brother to record as he placed the phone on speaker and finally spoke "Jaime?"

"That bastard, He went back to her ... HE'S UP THERE ... HE'S UP THERE, FUCKING HER RIGHT NOW I KNOW IT. ILL KILL HIM!! ILL KILL THEM ALL I SWEAR IT." Jaime choked out through hysterical sobs.

"Hey. Hey Jamie, I need you to breathe okay, you're not thinking clearly and I'm trying to help you, but I need you to come to my office, so we can talk things through ok?" Evan replied

"I gave him everything, IM THE REASON HE HAS EVERYTHING! His father wanted him to be more responsible, said he wouldn't let him head the company if he didn't grow up. He wanted to prove to him that he could be just like him, he said he wanted to be a family man like his father but he needed a wife. He picked me! Out of all of those other whores he picked me to be his wife!" Jaime screamed.

"I know, I understand that now and I want you to tell me everything, but I need you to get here to me ok? Can you do that?" Evan asked desperation dripping from every word he spoke.

"He thinks she's better than me, so perfect huh? I wonder how perfect she will look all carved up!" Jaime quipped.

"Jamie, that's enough talking like that. You just need your meds and..."

"What, what did you say? Meds what meds!" Jamie replied.

"Nothing my mistake forget I said anything." Evan quickly replied, but a click and busy tone sounded in response.

"FUCK!" Evan shouted slamming the receiver down. If Evan's nerves weren't shot before he was certain they were now, his slip of the tongue had scared her off and he had every doubt that she would trust him enough to get close to her.

"So, what do we do?" Eli asked

"We need to end this now!" Evan responded grabbing his jacket and walking out of his office, his brother not far behind.

~ Back at Melanie's~

Cole had been sitting up in bed for nearly two hours now, he had awoken to the sound of running water and when he didn't feel Melanie's body against his he gathered she was simply taking a bath. He had decided that while she was inside he would gather his thoughts. He didn't want to ruin what little chance he had to salvage their relationship and believed that her inviting him over meant that she wanted to give him the chance to do so.

More time went by and Cole was beginning to worry, he walked to the door and knocked lightly.

"Hey Mel, everything alright?" he questioned, "Everything's fine." she replied. Drawing a soft sigh from Cole before he walked back towards her bed to sit on the edge. His feelings of anxiety sat like a heavy stone in his stomach and was beginning to make him sick, he needed to talk to her.

The sound of the latch clicking made him lift his head from the palms of his hands, he watched as Melanie walked towards her closet her robe pulled tightly around her body, and a towel twisted neatly on top of her head as she searched for something to wear.

"You're awfully quiet this morning." Cole said trying to break the silence.

Melanie paused for a minute, she turned and stared at Cole her face solid and serious.

"Start from the beginning, I want to know everything and I swear to you Cole this is your only chance. If you keep anything from me and I find out, I will remove you from my life without a second thought."

Cole nodded, he understood now. The entire time she had been in the bathroom she had been mentally preparing herself for this, for information she may not be ready to hear or for an outcome she might not want. He knew dancing around the truth of the matter was not an option at this point, he had to be straight with her lay it all out and pray to god that she understood or risk losing her forever.

"Sit down." Cole said his hand motioning to the bed, and Melanie took a seat.

"When I was younger I wanted to be just like my father. I didn't just want to grow up to be a successful business man like him, I wanted to be a husband, and I wanted to be a father. I wanted everything that came with it because I saw how happy it all made him, but throughout college and even after I finished I made a few decisions that led him to believe that I wasn't the best person to pass down his legacy to. That I wasn't responsible enough to take charge of the company. I hated that I lost his trust, I couldn't stand the thought that he felt that way about me. So, I went away for a while, and while I was gone I met Jamie."

Memories of their time together rushed to the forefront of Coles mind and played out like a movie. It was crazy to him how quickly they had changed, almost to the point that it didn't seem like they were ever those people to begin with.

~The governor's ball ~ 7 years prior

"I'd like you to meet my lovely daughter Jamie, she's just returning from traveling abroad in Florence." Stanley Kincaid said with a thousand watt smile as he placed his hand on the shoulder of a young woman. Standing next to the broad frame of Mr. Kincaid was a thin, slightly tanned young woman with entrancing blue eyes and long blonde hair. Her lithe figure was draped in a flowing chiffon dressed that reminded him of the costumes the ballerinas wore in extravagant performances.

Her bow shaped lips were curved into a tight smile as she extended her hand to greet him. "It's a pleasure, and you are?" Jamie said softly her eyes scanning Cole's body from top to bottom.

"Cole McKinney." he replied taking her small hand and placing a small kiss on her fingers.

"I'll let you two get more acquainted." Mr. Kincaid said before disappearing into the crowd of party goers. "I'm actually glad to be attending one of my father's parties for once, especially now that I have good company, can I ask why you're here?"

"Well your father is currently the last share holder of the draper & tuck corporation, I actually wanted to see if I could convince him to merge the company to my... well to my father's company."

Jamie scrunched her nose and took a sip of her wine, "Hmm that doesn't interest me all, but you do." Jamie said with a smirk.

Cole watched as Jamie circled him like a hungry shark, her eyes roamed over him as the little gears in her head turned. "I never have much fun at these parties, there's always a bunch of stuck up and grumpy old men who think they know everything. And they all want the same thing you want." Jamie said with a matter of fact tone.

"That right? " Cole replied coolly

"Yup, control, more power always the same thing. Only difference is now I may be able to get something out of the deal." Jamie said stopping in front of Cole "I'm pretty sure I can steer daddy in your direction, if you show me a good time."

"What did you have in mind?" Cole replied.

Jaime didn't respond, she simply took his hand and led him through the crowd toward a small hallway. She grabbed a full bottle of vodka from behind the grand halls bar and motioned for him to follow her. They made their way towards a small brass colored elevator that was tucked away at the very end of the hall before stepping inside.

It was a short ride that took them to another floor with three rooms on either side. Jamie lead the way, she took a large swig from the bottle before entering the last room on her right and turning on a light revealing a large office.

There was a library style shelf built into the walls that took up most of the room, a tall menacing stuffed bear stood on its two hind paws looking as if he had been frozen just as he was ready to claw his prey to death in the far corner. To Coles left was a large cherry oak desk with a caramel colored leather chair placed behind it.

It reminded him of the one his grandfather gifted to his father. Coles eyes roamed over it slowly he imagined himself back at his father's office and hearing him say how proud he was of Cole, before he handed him the keys to the palace.

"Try it out." Jamie said pointing to the chair before walking over to a small table that held crystal containers of varying sizes, alcohol Cole was sure. He walked over to the chair and took a seat easing his back against it which made it recline slightly, Cole couldn't help but like how it felt.

And although he wanted to be in charge, more than anything he wanted his father to be proud and to approve of the choices he made too.

"Drink?" Jamie said handing Cole a small crystal glass, holding a light brown liquid.

Cole took the glass and raised it slightly as a thank you, before gulping it down. He looked up from the glass to find that Jaime was now sitting on the edge of the desk. He watched as she raised her hand that held a large black pearl ring to her face. And with the press of a tiny button on the side of it, opened revealing a white powder. Which she quickly sniffed, before titling her head back and inhaling deeply.

"Sorry this thing only holds a hit or I would have offered you some." Jamie said sliding further onto the desk.

"That's okay I don't do that stuff, but I think I should go." Cole responded standing, "Leave? Why? Don't be such a stick in the mud." Jamie said with a smirk, as she crawled across the desk towards Cole. Her thin pale finger reached out and looped itself into the belt loop on his pants pulling him to her, she ran her hand against the crotch of his pants licking her lips as she looked up into his eyes.

"Just relax, after all you did say you would show me a good time. You keep your part of the bargain and I'll keep mine."

Before Cole could protest, Jamie had undone his zipper and removed his flaccid cock from his boxers, she stroked him softly as she slowly began to lick and suck the head. Cole could feel his hips began to move as if on their own feeding more of his cock into Jamie's waiting mouth.

That was all Jamie needed to egg her on, she continued to suck while she used her hands to go to work on removing his belt. Once done his pants dropped to the floor in a pool around his ankles. By now he was rock hard his dick bobbing in and out of her mouth while she moaned with excitement, the feeling of her mouth clasped around him was driving Cole crazy.

With her in control he knew it wouldn't be long before he came, he grabbed her hair and quickly pulled back, his dick sprung from her mouth with a loud pop. He reached around grabbing her legs and spinning her, so her back was to him, he hiked up her dress revealing a pair of powder blue lace panties which he quickly pushed to the side.

He knelt quickly burying his face in her silky snatch, lapping and penetrating her with his tongue. Jamie rocked and mewed her satisfaction against his tongue, she clawed at the desk moaning his name as he ignited a flame in her no man before him had ever done.

Satisfied Cole stood ramming his thick member into her tight folds, immediately he picked up a rhythm and could feel himself glowing closer to orgasm with each thrust. One hand griping her shoulder, the other on her hip Cole gave her his all.

"Fuck Jamie, I'm going to Cum." Cole Grunted as he picked up speed, bounding into her so hard he could feel the desk shifting. That oh so familiar sensation, washed over Cole as he painted Jamie's walls with his seed. Cole wiped at the sweat that had collected on his brow, his breath was ragged and heavy as he slowly came down from his brief high.

Cole slipped himself from between her thighs and immediately realized Jaime wasn't moving, he rounded the table where her head lay and touched her face and neck she was breathing.

He called her name, but she didn't respond, she had to have passed out in the middle of having sex, and as much as he thought it would be a bit cool to take credit for it he was sure it was due to her excessive drinking and the drugs she took.

Cole fixed himself and straightened his clothes before looking around the office, he saw a small box of tissues and grabbed a few before walking over to Jamie and wiping her off. As he pulled up her panties he noticed bruising on her thighs and instantly felt sick to his stomach. "Shit I was too rough." He whispered, as he finished fixing her dress. He silently prayed Jamie wouldn't be upset about that before picking her up and hoisting her over his shoulder.

Making his way into the hall, he checked the room next to the office and found that it was a trophy room, he instead went to the room adjacent it and found a nice sized guest room. He carried Jamie to the bed pulled back the covers and placed her inside before covering her back up.

Cole ran a hand down his face and let out a deep sigh, before turning off the bedroom light and closing the door behind him. Tonight, hadn't quite gone to his liking, and he was ready to just head to his hotel and put this all behind him when he ran into Mr. Kincaid.

12