Secret Lust: The Stranger

Story Info
In the darkness of the night The Stranger groped my breast.
2.2k words
3.96
43.4k
29
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Debra69
Debra69
5 Followers

"...Fuck! It's 6:00 already!!"

My bus is supposed to leave at 6:30 and I'm right now at least 20 min away from the stop. It's starting to get dark and it looks like it's about to rain.

I feel jet of adrenaline gushing through my veins and start to jog. At this point I am literally running with my chest bouncing up and down in mu white shirt, lucky I was wearing trouser, but it isn't easy running with heels. On my way I cross a few clubs where girls where staring in horror at my messed-up hair and guys fixating on my dangling breast, but I was too preoccupied with me reaching the bus stand on time that couldn't enjoy the split seconds of unwanted attention.

Luckily, I reached the bus stop in time, but I had no time to change my dress, so I decided to open a few buttons from the top to let the air in. Any person seeing me now would think I did that on purpose to show off my cleavage but that was least of my concerns right now. In my defense there isn't much you can do to dress decently when you are a 36 D. I stepped into the bus I could immediately feel 1000 eyes gazing straight at me , normally these things turn me on a lot but right now I was in no state to think about this, all I wanted was to relax and listen to some soft music.

I was glad when I realized that I had one of the seats in the last row with not much people around. I had my seat next to a friendly looking elderly, but we'll built and fit gentleman who was sitting on the aisle seat, but I didn't care much. The bus started almost immediately after I sat so didn't have much time to buy myself a fresh bottle of water. I hurriedly emptied the last gulp of water remaining in my bottle but that was far from enough. Seeing my agitated state the old gentleman offered me some water , I was too thirsty to even say thank you and I started to drink it but at this point unfortunately the bus hit a pothole and a quiet a lot of water fell on me making my white shirt transparent.

"Oh shit! I am really sorry for wasting your water," I said feeling embarrassed as well as guilty at the same time.

"It's all right, don't worry, these types of things always happen," replied The Stranger reassuringly.

"Do you need a tissue?" he asked seeing me fish fruitlessly in my purse.

"Oh! Thanks a lot," I sighed " Seems like I have run out of tissues!" I said raising my hand to take it.

"Oh! Common, I'll help you clean up!" said The Stranger hurriedly while placed his hand right over my chest without even waiting for me to reply.

I felt his hand pressing against my chest as it led its way down towards my cleavage.

I sat there still unable to process what was happening to me, my mind told me it was wrong, but my body seemed to enjoy another man's skin touching my bare flesh after a long time.

Seeing me not protest he continued to explore the upper areas of my wet breast now a bit more confidently than before. He had such stern yet calm expression that it could convince anyone what he was doing was completely normal.

I found a strange sense of trust and freedom in his touch and I sat there without a world.

"There you go, but your bra seems really wet, I don't think it's a good idea to wear it, you might catch a cold! If you don't mind?"

Saying this he slipped his hand under my shirt trying to unhook my bra.

Everything was happening too fast for me to react and all I could managed to do was smile and nod in agreement. I had no idea why I gave him consent or didn't protest when he slipped his hand under my shirt, maybe it was his confident looks or maybe it was his age and the dominating personality which came with it.

It started to rain with a loud thunder which jolted me back to reality.

"Ah! Finally, I unhooked your bra go ahead and remove it!"

"Common are you really shy to remove your bra in front of this old man!" The Stranger remarked seeing me hesitate.

I felt shy, turned on, confused all at the same time but I followed his instructions diligently. I removed my bra under my shirt and stuffed it into my purse.

The cold wet shirt touched my breast and made my nipples hard instantly. I could see him staring right at my tits lustfully which was partially visible thought my wet shirt. I was enjoying myself at this point.

All I could think was. Ah! So, you wanted to touch my breast but now the joke is on you, you can't even feel my hard nipples and big round soft tits and its swaying right next to you!

I sat up straight teasingly making my boobs perky and more provocative than ever. I could see him getting hard, but I pretended not to notice.

I looked toward him and said very gently and softly while touching his hand, "Thanks a lot sir for your help. You rarely find people like you these days. You really took care of me today like a Daddy!"

It was game on, I might have gotten on my feet a bit late, but I was back.

I removed my heels, crossed my legs and sat exposing my treasure are. Of course, these were layers of fabric over it, but a spread leg does all the trick.

I was feeling pleased with myself for leaving him hard and dry so I ...

"So where are you coming from? Seems like something big!" asked The Stranger.

Once again, I was all lost and confused, my thread of thought seemed to get entangled in the web that I had created.

He asked this question so naturally as if nothing had happened that I once again started to feel shy and submissive. My entire personality seemed to go back into the shell that I had worked so hard to bring out.

"Oh! Nothing big, just a job interview!" I said, collecting my thought after a long awkward pause.

I was trying hard to sound confident, but I felt guilty and embarrassed for seducing the innocent gentleman.

I was so lost with guilt and embarrassment that I don't remember the rest of the conversation.

While conversing with me he had very careful placed his hands on my thighs and was stroking up and down. I once again felt wet between my legs, but I cursed myself for feeling this way. At this point I was completely convinced that he was innocent, and everything was just in my head. I allowed him to touch my thighs irrespective of how numbing it was.

"Shoot! It's twelve already, we should sleep, do you have a scarf or something to cover yourself? It's getting really cold!" asked The Stranger.

To this I nodded no.

He took out a big scarf from his bag and said, "It's big enough for both of us, we can share it."

I smiled and thanked him.

His hands brushed against by breast while he tugged one end of the scarf behind my left shoulder. My body once again betrayed me, and my nipples were erect once again.

I am sure he felt my nipples against his palm when he touched my body continuously, trying to straighten the creases of the scarf. I sat there enjoying every second of the firm and heavy hand pressing against my breast my belly and almost my treasured area. When he stopped, I was craving for more, but I too knew that was it.

He covered himself and we both said goodnight and closed our eyes.

It was well past the time required for someone to fall asleep, but I was too tired to sleep so I laid there wide awake still as a stone.

To my surprise and I felt a hand stroking my thighs but this time it was firmer and more confident than ever.

Everything hit me that very moment like a thunder bolt. IT WAS FUCKING ALL AN ACT!! THIS HAD BEEN HIS INTENSIONS FROM THE VERY BEGUNING!!!"

He made me pull down my shield coz he liked submissive girls!! I was happy and felt deceived both at the same time.

His hand slowly neared my pussy. He seemed hesitant but them his hands were right over my pussy over my pants and he was gently rubbing up and down. I had goosebumps all over me but luckily, he didn't notice.

I felt his other hand slowly caressing the side of my right breast, I smiled to myself, after all I did what it to happen. With every stroke his touch started getting stronger and stronger until he finally placed his fingers right over my erect nipples. He started playing with them teasing them, pinching them. He moved his fingers around my nipples gently while he was still rubbing my pussy.

It felt like clouds nine, all I wanted was to moan but that wasn't an option. It was too late for me to say anything, so I laid there still as a rock pretending to be asleep, hoping that he would never find out.

Suddenly all his movements has stopped I panicked a bit, "Did he realize I was awake?", "Had someone caught him?", "What the hell is going on?".

With every passing second I got even more anxious, I couldn't resist it anymore so I opened my eyes to peep , it was pitch dark in the bus ,I look to the side and I vaguely saw , the old guy had unzipped his pants had he look out is dick , it was quite long around 8 inches and thick. I saw him slowly jerking off, I closed my eyes again, but I instantly felt his hand groping my boobs. He slowly removed the scarf from over me, the cold air made my nipples more erect than ever, his hands were once again over my breasts. He was my squeezing both my breasts alternately and trying to lift them up.

He placed his hands in-between my cleavage and gently stroked it. Next he slipped his hand under my shirt and groped my left tits real hard. He tried to shake them, but my shirt was too tight for that. He took out his hand and started unbuttoning my shirt.

1,2,3 his hand stopped, he pulled the top of my shirt apart exposing my cleavage and some amount of my breast. He slipped his hand under my breast and pulled them out with a force, he did the same for the other one. I was shocked as it was way more than my expectation, I decided to continue to pretend to sleep and see how far it goes.

The thought of being exposed in the public had crossed my mind a million times but this was real. My brain went numb, adrenaline started to rush through my veins, I was getting more and more turned on every passing second.

He was groping both my tits like a mad man. It seemed like he just couldn't get enough of them. He pressed them, squeezed them, shook them but it wasn't enough. He played with my nipples and pinched, I felt a cold and wet thing touching my nipples, it was his tongue, he licked my nipple and areola while grabbing my other breast.

He tried to put in as much of my breast he could into his mouth and sucked them repeatedly. I felt his right hand over my pussy again but this time he was unzipping my trouser, he then unhooked my trouser and slipped his hand inside my panties without a bit of hesitation.

He started rubbing my clit vigorously. I couldn't contain myself any longer and let out a soft moan.

"Finally, you responded to daddy, now be a good girl and do not move," he smirked.

I was shocked but I was enjoying myself a bit too much, so I obeyed him.

He slipped his two fingers inside my vagina while still rubbing my clitoris with his thumb. I opened my eyes and saw, he was still sucking my breasts, rubbing his face against my tits, his right hand was rubbing my pussy and with his left he was jerking off.

Both of us finished almost at the same time, I let out a moan for the second time, I hurriedly stuffed back my tits inside my shirt and hooked my trousers.

The bus was starting to slow down, the stranger looked at me and whisper before he got up, "You have been a good girl to Daddy!"

The bus came to a halt and The Stranger whose name I never got to know got down. I was too tired to stay awake any longer, I feel asleep smiling to myself thinking, until next time.


Debra69
Debra69
5 Followers