Secret Masochist - Education Ch. 11

Story Info
RC receives instruction in endurance.
976 words
4.35
7.5k
4

Part 11 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters in this story are eighteen years of age, or older)

Chapter 11

Don't give up, give in

SMACK!

"I can see you're still fighting this, Miss Murray."

SMACK!

"I see it written all over you. I can feel it in the paddle when I strike you."

SMACK!

"You have to realize, Miss Murray, you cannot win. You cannot beat this. You cannot run away."

SMACK!

"The only thing you can do, Miss Murray, is accept the reality of your surrender. Accept that this is what you must endure as a consequence for your actions."

SMACK!

"As a result of your choices."

SMACK!

"As the only path to a better you."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

You're entirely focused on keeping your ragged breaths steady. Cheeks coated in dried tears, knees shaking, it takes all of your willpower to not collapse. His words make no sense to you. How could this much pain make you better? Waterloo keeps repeating itself over and over in your mind. Whatever it is your body enjoyed about his punishments was long gone, and now you just wanted it to stop. You can't give up, though. You need to endure his lesson so you can learn how to control yourself. He's doing all this for a reason, right?

His breath in your ear makes you gasp. "Or maybe, Miss Murray, I'm just doing this for my own pleasure." You tremble. "Maybe I simply enjoy torturing naughty students who make my life difficult. I must admit, every time you defied me in class I imagined you like this: bound, helpless, completely at my mercy." He trails his fingers up the back of your thighs, making the red and raw skin tingle. "Perhaps I will simply continue to inflict pain on you for the sake of it. No reason, no justification. Just me exerting my will over you."

His hand cups your dripping pussy. "Or perhaps I shall take my pleasure from you in other ways, Miss Murray." Your mouth falls open as you pull in a shuddering breath. "After all, this was the first part of you to surrender to me." He slowly pushes one finger inside, making you moan low and soft. "Your inner self knew, from the very moment this tutoring began, that you deserve this. That you want this. That giving yourself to me, receiving my punishment, earning my rewards..." He starts to slowly move his finger inside you. "This is what you were meant for, isn't it, Miss Murray?"

Your mind can barely comprehend what is happening to you, but your body forces out a strained whisper. "...yes, Mr. Peterson..."

He pulls his finger from your clutching passage. You pull in a shaky breath as you feel him flip your skirt up to expose your creamy, untouched ass. Is... is he going to fuck me?

Do I want him to?

Before you can answer yourself, you feel the paddle come down hard across your bare cheeks. SMACK! "GAH!"

"Were you hoping for something else, Miss Murray?"

I... I don't know... Fresh tears sting your eyes. SMACK! "HNNG!"

"Remember, Miss Murray, the keys to this tutoring." SMACK! "Honesty." SMACK! "Openness." SMACK! "You must give them to me, but also..." SMACK! "To yourself."

Your body is wracked with breathless sobs. It hurts so much, but the burning pain on your ass is nothing compared to what his words are doing to you. Caught between denial and acceptance, pain and pleasure, you feel yourself coming apart under his assault.

"Do you want me to touch your sex again, Miss Murray?"

Who fucking calls it that? You almost giggle at the absurdity of the thought. Here you are, arms bound and pussy bare, being brutally punished by your history teacher in his secret torture room, and your rebellious mind can't help but come up with a snarky comeback. Your body, though...

Your body knows what it wants.

"Yes, Mr. Peterson."

You can hear the smile in his voice. "Very well, Miss Murray." You feel a moment of exhilaration and excitement. Admitting what you need, waiting for his touch...

SMACK! The paddle comes down hard right where your ass meets your thighs, delivering the full force of the blow to your poor pussy. "HYAAAAaaannng..." You nearly collapse from the pain. Body shaking, breaths desperate, you struggle to hold your balance. As the initial shock subsides, you realize that the throbbing in your pussy isn't just from the pain.

"Is that what you wanted, Miss Murray?"

"...hanh...hanh...y-y-yes...hanh...Mr. Peterson..."

SMACK! "NYAAAAAAH!" Again the paddle comes down over your pussy. Mr. Peterson had told you he would push your body beyond its limits, and now you can feel it happening. The pain, and the pleasure, are so intense it's changing how you think about both words. Changing how you think about Mr. Peterson. Changing how you think about yourself.

"You are proving yourself to be a much more receptive student than I anticipated, Miss Murray. Would you like another?"

Your pussy clenches. "Yes, please, Mr. Peterson." You barely recognize your own voice. So meek, so pleading, so obedient...

SMACK! "HAAAannh..."

"You seem to understand now. Your body belongs to me, and what happens to it is my decision. Isn't that right, Miss Murray?"

Why do you need me to keep saying it, asshole? How many times do I have to... have to surrender? "Yes, Mr. Peterson."

You tense up, anticipating another strike from the paddle, but instead he says the words you've been waiting for. "Do you wish to climax, Miss Murray?"

A soft sigh escapes you as your pussy gushes down your glowing red thighs. "Yes, Mr. Peterson." I don't care how many times I have to give in. I just want more.

Wow, you really are pathetic, RC.

"Well then, Miss Murray, you will have to earn it."

Your eyes go wide.

Earn it?

How?