Secret Masochist - Game Club End

Story Info
RC is rewarded for her courage.
3.6k words
4.86
2k
2

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters in this story are eighteen years of age, or older)

Chapter 10

The Adventures of SuperSub and NoobDom

"Ooookay, I think that's it. New character done!" George looks up from his sheet of paper with an excited grin.

You grin right back. "Sweet! So what kind of adventures are they gonna go on?"

Your owner gets a devious twinkle in his eyes. "Oh I have just the adventure for you, RC."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah! You'll be travelling to a dangerous city at the very edge of the kingdom."

"Go on."

"Full of all manner of dastardly villains and dangerous monster-men."

"I like it, keep going."

"And before you know it, you'll be roped into competing in their sacred arena."

"Sacred arena, you say? What happens in the sacred arena?" You lean closer.

"Oh, you know, just various combat events in front of a roaring crowd."

"Fun! What happens if I win?"

"You get the treasure and your pick of the slave pens."

Slave pens are fun. "And if I lose?"

"Well where do you think they get the slaves?"

You squirm in your seat. "Mmmmm is that all?"

"Of course, the conquering warrior who defeats you gets a chance to—"

"And what exactly do we have here, Mister Ortega?" Mrs. Beachum snatches the sheet of paper off George's desk. "Rosalynd Carmicheal, the purple haired... genderfluid... fae witch? What on earth does any of this mean?"

You speak out through the laughter of your classmates. "It's... it's mine, Mrs. Beachum. That's my... my character."

The laughter intensifies, and now everyone is looking directly at you. Cheeks burning, you try to keep a brave face, but the humiliation is getting to you already. Mrs. Beachum clears her throat. "Shall I continue reading, then, Miss Murray? This is clearly more interesting than my lecture on the subtextual themes of antebellum literature."

You sit there as your English teacher proceeds to read out the description of the fantasy character you had just created with George. As she reveals each embarrassing detail, the laughter of your classmates gets louder and louder, and your body feels hotter and hotter. You lock eyes with George, giving him a look of pure desperation. Pure need.

Minutes after the bell had finally, mercifully rung, you're in your owner's lap. The two of you had been practically sprinting down the halls, looking for a place to be alone, and when you saw a chair tucked into an alcove in a back hallway you had pushed him into it, tore your pants off, and jumped on top of him. Arms squeezed around his neck, face pressing into his shoulder, you grind furiously against his lap as your wet pussy squeezes relief from his hot dick.

George's hands grab at your hips as his heavy breaths wash over your ear. "RC... FWOOoohhh... f-f-fuck RC that's... you're moving... nnnNGH RC what if someone sees us? Oh fuck!"

The moment he mentions being seen, being watched as you desperately ride your owner like a bitch in heat, your pussy clamps around him and you whine into his shoulder as your orgasm shudders through you. His hands come up to your back, one stroking your hair as you pull in one heaving breath after another. His caring touch pulls you back to reality, and you realize his cock is still rock hard inside you.

Pulling back, you look at his flushed face with an apology in your eyes. "Oh, George, I came before you did. I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me." You slide out of his lap and start to lick your juices off his cock, even as more of them drip from your pussy onto the floor. "Let me fix that right away." He must have been close, because as soon as you start to suck on his cockhead he makes that cute little yelp of his and starts filling your mouth with cum. You gratefully drink it down, sucking and licking at his cock as it slowly deflates, before finally letting it fall from your mouth and looking up at your owner with a smile on your face.

"Holy shit RC, are you OK?" George strokes your hair with a look of concern in his eyes. "That was intense."

You giggle and lick at his soft member. "Yeah, I just... the way everyone was laughing at me, mocking me... fuck George just thinking about it is getting me going again." You take a deep breath. "But that's not what matters. I wasn't thinking, and I forgot my place as your toy." You lean down to suck briefly on each of his balls in turn. "I promise I'll make it up to you. I'll be extra good." You smile at him. "As I recall, you still haven't fucked your toy's ass yet."

He makes a small choking sound. "Your... your ass... I..." He swallows nervously, then composes himself. "Yes. Tonight, after we finish our homework, I'm going to... I'm going to pound your ass until... until you beg for mercy. And you better be extra good, or I'll have to punish you."

"Mmmmm, thank you George." You kiss his rapidly stiffening dick. "I couldn't have asked for a better owner."

It had taken George a little time, and more than a little encouragement, to get into his new role. The idea of being owned had lit a fire inside you, and you needed George to treat you like his toy to have any hope of quenching it. At first George wanted to act like this was just a normal relationship, like he was finally getting to date the girl of his dreams. You, on the other hand, needed a lot more than that. That had led to a few frustrated fights early on, but once you showed him how satisfying it was to take out his frustration on your body he started to come around.

Not that you didn't also enjoy the more laid back parts of being with George. There was a reason you had been friends with him. The two of you spent plenty of time playing games, or watching obscure anime, or just chatting aimlessly about your hopes and dreams and silly ideas. Sometimes people made fun of you for dating a nerd like George, but you didn't give a shit what other people thought. Still, though, being mocked and ridiculed, even for something you weren't the least bit ashamed of, would often spark something that led to the other side of your relationship.

George was surprisingly good at sex for someone who had so little experience. When he told you that the moment in the Game Club when you had victoriously mounted him was his very first time, you nearly cried. You wanted to make it up to him, give him something special to remember, but he said being with you was all the "special" he needed. It was that sweetness, that caring, that effortless ability to put your needs first, that made up for his lack of skill. At the beginning, that sweetness had gotten in the way of his being able to give you what you need, but seeing as you were still figuring out what that was yourself, it was easy to cut him some slack.

You were both learning a lot about yourselves, and about each other. The idea of being owned, of being George's perfectly obedient toy, still shocked you with how natural it felt. It took a lot of getting used to, but you knew it was who you wanted to be. As you grew comfortable with this new idea of yourself, you were able to help George learn what it was to be your owner. At first he was hesitant, barely willing to spank you or order you to suck him off. Then, he became accepting once he realized you really did want to be controlled and used, treated like an object and subjected to physical abuse and mental degradation. Finally, he found his own joy in the fantasy of having so much power over the object of his desires, of owning the girl who would be owned by no one else.

One lazy Saturday afternoon, the two of you were in his room playing some weird swordfighting game. At first your beginner's luck had carried you, and you teased George about losing to a total noob. That teasing had lit a fire in him, just as you'd hoped, and he started to play harder. As soon as you felt the tide turning, you made a bet with him, which he eagerly accepted. As the deciding match began, your pussy started to tingle, and you could feel George get hard as you snuggled into his lap.

This was all just part of foreplay.

"You're gonna regret making that bet, toy. I'm secretly a master at this game." George's voice resonates with confidence and excitement.

"Oh yeah? Is that why I was able to beat you twice in a row a few minutes ago?" You can't hide your smile. Hearing your formerly shy and nervous friend be so assertive fills you with joy.

"I was just letting you get comfortable so I could do... this!" He aggressively thrusts, and you miss your parry, sending your character reeling. He quickly follows up and unleashes a punishing beatdown. You try your best to recover, but it's getting harder and harder to focus. Squirming in your owner's lap, breaths heavy, all you can think about is how good it feels to be so utterly dominated.

George chuckles as he delivers the finishing blow. "Alright, toy. Time to pay up." He leans forward and starts to bite and suck at your neck.

You moan and lean back against him, wishing once again that he would bite harder. "Mmmm yes, George. Thank you for putting your toy in her place." Placing the controller to the side, you reach down and pull off your pants, then your soaked panties, before sliding between your owner's legs onto your knees and looking up at him with a flushed face. Breathing heavily, you hold your panties up like an offering.

George snatches them out of your hands. "Did you really think you could defeat your owner? Silly toy." He takes a deep sniff and gives a satisfied grunt. "Now get to work."

As you reach up to unzip his pants, you feel joy blooming inside. He's getting so much better at this. Mouth watering, you eagerly take his stiff cock between your lips and start to suck.

He groans and reaches one hand to grab at your hair. "HNNng that's right, toy, suck it good. Show me... show me you know your proper place."

C'mon, George, pull my hair. You take his cock deeper, suck harder, willing him to keep talking, keep degrading you.

He sniffs at your panties as you service him. "Oh fuck these smell good RC. And they're dripping wet. You really are a... a pathetic slut."

You moan around his cock. Yes, that's it, like that. Pulling your mouth off his member, you look up at him, eyes pleading. "I can't help it, George. I get so wet when you show me what a loser I am."

He finally twists his hand in your hair. "You sure you didn't lose on purpose just so you could get your face between my legs?"

Oh fuck yeah keep going. You let out a desperate moan and lean your face down, sucking and licking at his balls as your hand strokes his cock, slick with your spit.

"Ffffuuuck yeah. Oh you like that, huh? You like it when your owner treats you like the cock-hungry loser you are?"

Clit buzzing, you start to stroke faster, sucking harder at the nut in your mouth. Yes George I live to please you it's all I want.

Breathing in through your panties, hand twisting harder in your hair, your owner tenses up. "Hoohh... hhooooohh... such a... such a fucking good toy... that's it... show me how much you want it and I might let you taste your owner's cum..."

Atta boy, George, make me earn it. Letting his ball drop from your mouth, you lean down and push your face under his nutsack, wet tongue digging into his asshole. Things happen fast then. You feel his whole body tense, his cock spasms in your hand, and he lets out that little yelp of his. Cum erupts from his dick as you continue to eat his ass, coating your hand, your face, your hair, making you moan into his taint as you feel the sticky warmth cover you.

When he finally finishes, you pull back and give him a smile. "Thank you, George." You start to lap up the cum that landed on his stomach. "Thank you for giving your toy what she deserves."

George strokes your sticky hair, breathing hard. "G-good toy. That was... the way you... holy shit!" He groans as you start to suck his cock clean. "Oh wow I really made a mess, huh?" He giggles.

You pop your mouth off his dick and look up at him. "You sure did. Shall we clean off in the shower? I could eat your ass some more, if you like."

His eyes go wide for a moment, but the look of shock is quickly replaced by something else. Something new. A blend of confidence and warmth that makes you melt. "Good idea, toy. But this time I'm going to come down your throat."

With your help, George was becoming a natural at this. He started to be more assertive, more aggressive, more dominating. At first, this only showed up in the bedroom, where he would use you as he pleased, turning you into whimpering jelly as you pleaded for your owner's cum. Soon, though, it began to manifest in other places as well. He spoke up more in class, impressing his teachers with the intelligence he'd previously kept to himself. He started to make more friends as he stopped hiding his natural cleverness and sense of humor. Watching him grow and thrive in his new role made you happy in a way that surprised you.

It felt good to help your owner like this, but there was also something more. Something you were still afraid to admit to yourself.

Sitting on your owner's lap in the Game Club, you try to push those confusing feelings out of your mind and focus on the present. You like hanging out with him here, partly because it's a reminder of the day you discovered your true self, but mostly because it feels good to show all the other boys what they're missing. Wrapping your arms around George and kissing his neck as he focuses on his game, you see them all looking at you, the jealousy clear in their eyes. That's right, boys, you weren't worthy enough to own me. Now George gets this all day, every day.

Apart from their clear envy of George getting to own you, the other boys accept you as part of the group now. You had earned their respect on that day when you refused to be broken by Nick. His failure to claim you had apparently led to him never returning. Whatever else the boys thought of you, they seem grateful to not need to deal with him anymore. It seems even these nerds were disgusted by that monster.

Except one boy, Alex, who hadn't been there that day. He looks at you as the current game draws to a close and speaks up in a high, needling voice. "You know, I feel like I haven't seen Nick in a while."

There's an awkward silence, broken after a moment by Jake. "Alex, shut the fuck up."

"What? Why? I'm just saying, Nick was one of the founding members of the Club, it seems weird he doesn't show up anymore." He fiddles with his glasses and looks at the floor near where you and George are sitting. "It's especially weird that ever since he stopped coming I gotta deal with this... this girl being here."

"The fuck is your problem, Alex?" Matt's voice is missing his usual joking tone.

"You're out of line, Alex." Lincoln tries to inject a little calm into the rising tension. "RC is a member in good standing; she has every right to be here. And Nick can... he can come whenever he wants to. It's not like he's been banned."

"Hey! I was just sayin..." Alex's voice trails off as he looks at you again and sees you trembling, shrinking against George and wishing you could teleport to somewhere else. Your owner's arms wrap around you, squeezing you tight, but for once they can't make you feel better.

Later that day you're with George in his room. You've barely spoken a word since that encounter at the Game Club, and you can tell he's getting worried. "You know, RC, Alex is just an idiot. He doesn't know what he's talking about. You belong at the Club just as much as anyone."

You look at George, feeling distant from him. It's a new feeling, and it frightens you. "That's... that's not what's bothering me."

Your owner nods, understanding dawning in his eyes. He takes a deep breath, and that understanding shifts into that new confidence. "Alright, well... let's get your mind off things. Come here and I'll fuck your throat, that always makes you feel better."

You shake your head. "Step on me, George." You've never given your owner a command like this, and the tremble in your voice betrays the pain that led you to do something so drastic. "Step on my pussy."

Your owner's eyes flicker, and for a moment you see the old George again. "RC... I can't... I can't do that. That's what he did."

Please. "I know, George. That's why I need you to do it."

Your trust in him starts to bring that confidence back to his face, but you can tell he's still deeply distressed by your request. "I don't understand, RC."

You take a deep breath and look down. "That moment was... it was the lowest I've ever been. I've never felt more like a worthless slut, an object than I did right then. But... but that's what I like. I love it when you treat me like that, but nothing you've done has made me feel as owned as I did then."

Now pain joins the distress. "RC, what are you saying?"

You look at him. "George, I... I'm saying I want to feel that with you." Your heart is pounding in your chest. "I don't want him to be the one who owns that part of me. I need you to put me there and give me a memory that I can feel good about, instead of the one I have now that's... eating at me. You're the only one I want to own me."

That confidence has fully returned to his eyes, and he gives you a solemn nod. Slowly, deliberately, you take off your clothes and lie naked on the floor, just like you were that day. Spreading your legs, whole body trembling, you look up at him. "Own me, George."

He steps on your pussy, pressing his bare foot against you, making you shudder and jolt. At first he's too gentle, but when he sees the pleading look in your eyes determination sets into his face and he presses harder. The overpowering sensation pushes coherent thoughts from your mind, wiping away the pain of your memories. You beg wordlessly, whimpering and moaning, body shaking as your owner gives you exactly what you need. Thoughts start forming again, focused around the feelings George is giving you. I'm owned, I'm not worthless. I'm a toy, not trash. I belong to George, and no one else. No one else can take this away from me.

At that moment, he presses hard enough to push you past the breaking point. Body arching, you cry out in pure joy and unspeakable ecstasy, your orgasm once more wiping your mind clean. As you come back to your senses, you notice your owner has joined you on the floor, tears in his eyes. "RC, are you OK?"

You look at him with a breathless smile. "I'm OK, George, I'm more than OK. I'm so good, oh my god I feel amazing." You try to catch your breath. "It's so much better when you do it. I... I never want anyone else to use me. I only want you. I..."

"RC." He kisses you, hard. "RC, I love you."

You wrap your arms around him, as tears prick your eyes as well. "I love you too, George."

He takes you right there on the floor, filling your trembling pussy with his hardness, using your body in the way it needs to be used. He pulls at your hair, turns you over, smacks your ass, scratches and pinches at your body, making sure you won't ever forget who you belong to. The pain and pleasure send waves through you, etching your devotion into your flesh, just as the dual joys of submission and love fill your heart, pledging your soul to the boy you've chosen to own you.

You come again and again as George ravishes you. Sex has never felt like this. Love has never felt like this. It's like the two of you are being born again, melting into each other in a fury of sweat and heat and transcendent joy and reforming into superior beings. Better versions of yourselves. He's not just George anymore, he's the boy who defeated the monster and gave you hope. You're not just RC, you're the girl who faced the depths of her own soul and survived, becoming the perfect toy, the ultimate reward for both yourself and your worthy owner. As George shouts his victory, filling your depths with his heroic essence, you feel ready to take on the whole world.

12