Secret Santa

Story Info
The office Christmas party brings together two kinky people.
3.2k words
4.61
12k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at my reflection in the washroom mirror and adjusted my necklace. The company Christmas party was wrapping up with only the Secret Santa portion still to go. I was tempted to bail; the gift exchange usually more of an uninspired let down than anything else. I had drawn Jamie, from marketing, and a quick trip to the liquor store had taken care of him. He never shut up about his drinking days with his college buddies, including a particularly vile story surrounding Fireball. So, a small bottle of the cinnamon whiskey sat gift-wrapped under the tree.

Grabbing up my clutch I exited the washroom, my ridiculously high heels ringing out across the marble floor. I had to give it to the company, this venue was beautiful and high end, including a small ballroom for the sixty-four employees and their plus ones...those of us that weren't single at least. Of the single men, there were only five that were of any interest to me, but as a general rule I didn't mix business with pleasure. Not to say that I wasn't tempted or didn't have elaborate, nasty fantasies about one in particular.

Pushing out into the main corridor, I passed others milling about and smiled in my usual friendly manner, even as a few of the ladies and men side-eyed my long bare thighs and cleavage. From the ballroom, I heard the VP announce the start of the gift exchange and made my way in to gather around the twelve-foot blue spruce, surprised to find Sam in a full-on Santa suit.

"Damn...daddy wants!" Carl leaned in to whisper to me as we both stared with obvious interest. I bit my lip in agreement and fist-bumped him. Sam was all kinds of yummy but a good ten years younger than me. I had to admit though the Santa suit looked good on the young executive...even though it obscured his cute, tight ass, which was his best feature in my perverted opinion.

One by one names were called while people collected their mystery gifts, murmurs and laughter ringing out as they were opened. Carl disappeared from my side and I waited, knowing I was near the end of the gift list alphabetically. I watched as Jamie opened his gift, howling out a laugh as he pretended to chug it and then projectile barf all over the crowd from accounting. I smirked and shook my head.

When my name was called, I walked up to claim what was likely going to be something I'd end up re-gifting in a few weeks to an unsuspecting relative. Hot Santa watched my approach with an unreadable expression and handed me a gift-wrapped item about the size of a shoebox. He winked when I reached for it and I smiled a thank you. It really was illegal how sexy he was. On the way back to my table I flipped open the tag on the front. OPEN IN PRIVATE. My forehead creased in confusion. Why private? What the heck was in the box? I rattled it, bringing it up to my ear. Something solid thunked around inside, piquing my interest.

Holding it to my chest, I decided to cut and run and started saying my goodbyes to the group still hanging around table seven, discouraged when I got pulled into several conversations and a hunt for one missing cell phone. When I was finally able to escape, I made a beeline to the coat check area and collected my jacket, making my way to the elevator before it closed on me. Ally from purchasing was inside and she immediately took note of my unopened package. "Didn't want to open your gift, hey?"

I gave the wrapped box a bored look and shrugged. "Just thought it would be more exciting if I opened it while drunk."

She laughed and nodded in agreement, holding up a small envelope. "A fifteen-dollar gift card to Pottery Barn."

I rolled my eyes and laughed as we exited into the parkade. "Well don't spend it all at once! See you in the office on Monday."

The walk to my car was short as my long legs ate up the ground, eager to be alone. Once inside, I made quick work of tearing into the box, surprised to find that it was an actual Nike shoe box. I knew from the weight of it there was no pair of shoes inside. Removing the lid, I found two items wrapped in tissue paper. Grabbing up the first one, I gasped in shocked when I unwrapped a shimmery, flesh-coloured dildo. WTF!? Did someone think I'd actually want a dildo from a co-worker? No thank you! Setting it aside, I grabbed the second item and unwrapped it with new trepidation. My stomach dropped when a beautiful, silver harness fell into my lap.

I looked around the parkade, suddenly feeling paranoid. Who knew I was into pegging? I was so careful with my online persona and in the ten plus years I'd run my kink sites, I'd never been caught. Moving the rest of the tissue paper aside, I found a note and reached for it.

"If you are at all curious who your Secret Santa is, I'll be at the office working late tonight. If not, have a Merry Christmas and I'll continue to admire you from afar."

I mentally went through the head count, trying to figure out who wasn't here tonight and came up at a loss.

"Fuck." This was definitely unexpected. I glanced down at the gifts and turned them over in my hands. Whoever it was, they certainly had excellent taste. Both items were expensive and great quality...and more importantly, nothing I already owned in my VAST collection. Suddenly realizing I was shivering in the cold winter air I started the car and looked at the time. Ten pm. Our office building was opened until midnight Monday to Friday. Decision made, I threw the car into reverse and drove the ten minutes across town, mind going a hundred miles an hour.

At the very least, I needed to know WHO knew my secret. That shit would drive me crazy not knowing. I'd decide how to deal with them once I knew their identity. Pulling my ID card from my wallet, I rode the elevator up to the twenty-ninth floor our company ran headquarters out of. Happy my heels where silent on the thin office carpeting, I looked around the central office area and noticed a few lights left on in some of the work stations. I wandered by each one, stopping by to say hi before "grabbing some important work files I needed". Each one asking how the party was before quickly ignoring me to continue working. Definitely not my Secret Santa.

When I reached the hallway that led to the offices of executives and management, I noticed a light on under one door...and a Santa hat hanging off its door knob.

"Well...fuck...me," I smiled, shaking my head in surprise as I walked towards it. Removing the hat and putting it on, I took a deep breath and knocked on the door twice.

Sam's voice rang out and I entered, shoe box in hand. He was leaning back in his chair, black-rimmed glasses on as he let his fingers drop from his keyboard, smiling huge at my appearance. The city lights twinkled in the background impressively from his floor to ceiling windows.

"What can I do for you, Miss Cabot?"

Oh, he wanted to play it that way, did he?

I walked over and placed the box on his desk. "I wanted to file a complaint with HR about a gift I received at the company party tonight." I said, coolly.

"Oh?" His perfect eyebrows rose in surprise and he seemed...flustered? Definitely not a look I'd seen on the exec before.

Setting my clutch down, I pushed the lid off the box and pulled out the strapon, cock dangling lewdly from the hole in the harness. "It appears someone thinks I'm into some wildly kinky stuff."

Blushing like an eighteen-year-old virgin, Sam eyed it, floundering for words. "Well...perhaps...he thought...maybe you were looking for a little...excitement?"

I pondered that for a second, recalling the countless number of fantasies I'd written about fictional experiences, and nodded. "Where do you suppose he got the idea that I would think THIS would be exciting?"

His eyes looked down as he blew out a breath. "I can only imagine...he discovered...by a fluke chance...that you held the key to every sexual fantasy he'd ever had...and took a chance tonight?"

Eyes still downcast, he looked every bit the submissive and I studied him in this new light, weighing my options. I could make it clear, in no uncertain terms, that I was not interested in mixing business with pleasure and walk out of his office. I knew without a doubt he would be respectful and we could move forward no problem. The logical part of my brain voted for that but as I eyed the lines of his strong body beneath his five-hundred-dollar suit, I found myself wanting the glimmer of excitement that he'd suddenly gift-wrapped into my life.

Taking the harness in both hands, I bent and stepped into it, sliding it up my legs and under my black cocktail dress, positioning it around my hips and tightening the straps. My skirt caught on the protruding cock as it jutted out from the layers of chiffon. "Is this the excitement you were picturing, Sam?" I asked seductively, lifting a leg to push his rolley chair away with my heel before sitting down on the edge of his desk.

He swallowed audibly and groan, "Yesssss," as though on a prayer before looking up at me in awe. Brown eyes locked on mine from beneath longish hair that had fallen across this forehead and I reach forward to remove his glasses, not wanting our eye contact restricted. I don't know how I never noticed it before but he had the most soulful eyes and something in them called to me. I decided in that moment.

I reached forward to loosen his tie before sitting back. "Take off your clothes....everything but the tie."

Eager hands flew to the tiny row of buttons, sliding out of his pristine, white shirt, revealing pale smooth skin and a galaxy of freckles across his muscled shoulders and chest. Bending over, he made quick work of removing his shoes and socks before standing to work his belt open and slide his pants down his thick thighs, cock hidden behind black jockstrap-style underwear. Stepping out of his pants and tossing them to the ground with the rest of his clothing, he stood with his hands at his side, letting me look my fill.

He was as beautiful as I'd imagined and I motioned with my finger for him to turn, giving me a glimpse of the ass that had starred in so many of my naughty daydreams. I whistled, speechless at the sheer perfection of it. I had to mentally hold myself back from dropping to my knees and sinking my teeth into the lush fullness in front of me.

"Turn around and face me, Sam."

When brown eyes found mine again, I leaned back on the desk, watching his eyes dance between my cock and my face. "What are you hoping will come out of our exchange?"

His shoulders relaxed notably as he brought his hands together in front of him. "Loss of control. Permission to be...less than? Every part of my life is planned, calculated and meticulously controlled by my drive to be better...by what's expected of me. I was hoping you could change that...take the weight off my shoulders so to speak...at least while we are behind closed doors."

I let his words register as I silently assessed him for sincerity. I could do that for him...but could he be what I needed in return? Only one way to find out.

"I'm going to give you some simple instructions, Sam. Don't overthink them...but I want you to be genuine in your responses. Do that and we'll go from there."

Relief settles over his angular features, making him look almost boyish. "I can do that."

Standing up, I placed the Santa hat on his head and turned back to pull his desk drawer open, rummaging around. Finding what I wanted, I turned to him and held up a black sharpie marker with a smile that told him he might not like what's coming. "On your hands and knees facing away from me."

Without hesitation he dropped to the floor and presented his ass to me like a gift from God. Uncapping the marker, I bent over and wrote the words Secret Santa on his ass cheeks. When I was done, I dropped a gob of spit down onto his hole and placed the end of the marker against it. "Bear down as I push," I instructed him. As soon as his pucker winked at me, I slowly pushed the object into his tight anus. It was small enough that it stayed in place with only the cap protruding from his ass. Standing, I backed away a bit to survey my work. "You look downright filthy, Sam...there's only one thing missing."

I'm gifted with a guttural moan and a slight arch of his back as he begins to lose himself in the web I'm weaving.

Walking in front of him, I give him permission to look up at me. Chocolate eyes watch as I unzip and slide my dress off, tossing it over his chair. Nipples beading immediately as I kneel down and give a long lick up the center of my palm before stroking the cock in front of him. His eyes go liquid as his breath hitches, eyes tracking the movement like it's the center of his universe. "You want your mouth on this, Sam?" I say on a whisper.

"Oh fuck...please..."

"Good boy," I murmur before rising to stand and walking to the window, feeling his eyes burn into my ass with longing. Grabbing the base of the dido, I pull until it pops free. Without any preamble, I smack the suction cup base against the window and watched pleased as it stays in place. Turning back to him in time to see his bewildered face, I give him his next instruction. "Crawl to it Sam...but wait to take it in your mouth until I have my camera ready."

He looks at me with alarmed eyes and goes to say something but stops himself at the last second. When he fails to move, I smile at him gently. "Consider this a two-way trust exercise. You know of the existence of a fairly damaging online persona I have and I will have reassurance that you're in this with me, Sam. More importantly, you'll show me that you're capable of giving up some of that control you're so desperate to shed."

I watch the struggle play out on his handsome face. I can tell his instinct is to negotiate until he's back in his boring old comfort zone but I remain silent, knowing he has to meet me halfway. His eyes roam my body and settle on my face. He must see something in my eyes that calm him because he decides right then and there, crawling to the window to kneel before the cock.

Walking back to the desk I retrieve my phone and open up the camera. I pan wide, capturing as much of his office in the shot as I can before giving him the okay to put his mouth on the cock in front of him. I moan as he follows my order and sinks down on the length, ass canted up as though in invitation to fill him with something much, much larger. "That's good, Sam," I say before putting the phone on the desk so I can enjoy the show close up.

Walking over to him, I shimmy out of the harness and my panties, tossing them aside. Naked, I lift a leg over him with my back to the window, putting my cunt right over the dildo. He moans out at the proximity and I rock my hips forward, bumping his lips when he takes the cock in deep. I lean over and grab up the tie he left on to help control his movements. With the other hand I begin rubbing my swollen, aching clit. I watch his eyes glaze over with lust and submission and I wonder his this is his first taste of it.

"To anyone watching you're eating pussy but we both know that hard dick between your legs is because you're a closet cock whore, Sam."

As if to confirm my statement, saliva begins dripping from his mouth as he gags on the head that's nudging the back of his throat. ''Mmmgghhh..."

"What's that? Can you touch yourself?" I laugh before rubbing my wet cunt on his face. "No darling...but you can reach between your legs and fuck your greedy hole with that marker I shoved up there."

"Mmghhhhhhh...!" His eyes blow wide as he reaches back as he begins moving the object in and out for me. In no time he's violating his asshole with aggressive stabs of the small object and letting filthy grunts fill the room.

Fuck me...he's going to be a fun one!

I can tell the moment my dripping cunt juice makes its way down to his tongue because he suddenly goes wild and seems desperate to get every inch of that cock in his hungry mouth. I tighten my grip on his tie and finger myself to orgasm inches from his face, cumming loud and hard. I slump back against the cool glass and let the tie fall from my hand as I try and regain composure. I hadn't planned on cumming but WOW...Sam was just too much fucking hotness.

Lifting my leg up and over his again, I move off the now soaked dildo, watching as he continues to lap every drop of my arousal. Leaning down, I push his hand off the marker he is still abusing his ass with and pull it out. I crouch down beside him, ignoring his whimper at the loss and hold it up to his mouth. Without having to tell him, his mouth latches on and begins sucking it clean. His eyes are so dilated they appear black now, so aroused only a hint of brown is left in them. I watch him closely, still in awe that he had this in him the whole time we've worked together.

When I feel he's cleaned it good enough, I pull it free and slide it behind my ear with a smile. "Stand and wait for me by the door."

He does and I notice the relaxed gait of his body...even with the unsatisfied hard cock trying to bust free from his underwear.

I hide another smile and quickly redress, putting the harness and dildo back in the shoe box, along with my clutch and phone. Walking back over to him with the box tucked under my arm, I grab for the Sharpie and uncap it. "Hold out your arm, Sam."

He does, arching an eyebrow and I proceed to write my cell a few inches above his wrist.

I lean forward and place a chaste kiss against his surprised mouth, feeling the electricity surge between us. Pulling back, I smile and fix his lopsided Santa Hat. "That's for being the BEST Secret Santa I've ever had...text me."

A smile busts wide on his beautiful face and I walk out of his office, suddenly looking forward to Monday morning.