Secret Superpower #04: Room Service

Story Info
She's a 3-star treat that's not on the hotel menu.
2.8k words
4.59
6.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in a hotel again, at the end of yet another business trip. Honest, I don't just fly around the country getting laid, and this morning although I was trying to get out early, maybe catch a bit of breakfast, one after another task appeared to keep me at my phone and laptop. Meanwhile my superpower was twitching, but I thought it had gone crazy and maybe wasn't real at all because it trickled up and down my spine instead of the usual place. But it did keep me answering texts and emails, thinking the next would be what my superpower was signaling for. But nothing except work happened.

At last I stepped out of my room. At the same moment the door to the room across the hall opened. A man came out dressed in a jogging suit, a bit unusual since this was a business hotel in an industrial district. Everyone else I'd seen around the hotel was dressed as I was, all business. But that wasn't what caught my eye. It was the view into his room.

It was a room just like mine, just like all the other rooms in this place, I presumed. But behind the man as he let the door swing closed I caught a glimpse, just a quick flash, of a scene so intriguing I stopped in my tracks.

He walked off around the corner, glancing at me without noticing me. I was just another businessman. His door swung in, stopped for a moment, slowly creeped the last inch to the lock.

My superpower hit me hard. Without a thought I went to the door and put my hand to it, stopping it a few millimeters before it could click shut. I took a coin out of my pocket and stuck it in the jamb, keeping the door ajar. The elevator dinged. I peered around the corner of the hall. He entered the elevator.

The hotel was one of those pseudo-fancy ones built around a huge atrium. I went to the balcony and watched his elevator car descend. I lost him for a few moments after he exited, but then picked him out— easy to do given his clothing— entering the restaurant in the lobby. Yes.

I went back to my room and called to postpone my noon meeting; then I crossed to his room. I opened the door slowly, catching my coin and moving as quietly as possible. She was there, just as I'd seen her in that single flash. Long black hair and olive skin, oval face, pretty. Full breasts. She looked so inviting.

Because she was blindfolded, on her knees, in black lace bra and panties. Her hands were tied behind her back, which accentuated those nice breasts, and were tied by a short length of rope to her feet, also bound together. She might have been able to crawl somewhere on her knees except that besides the push-up bra and thin lacy panties, her one other article of clothing was a leash that went from her neck to the bed frame.

"Back so soon? Forget your wallet again?"

So she'd heard me. I stood silently, breathing as slowly as I could, contemplating the exciting view.

"Or couldn't you wait until after lunch?"

I slowly unzipped, hoping she wouldn't hear a sound her lover's clothes wouldn't make, and pulled out my cock. It was already hardening in anticipation. How could I have ever doubted my superpower?

But the sound of the zipper had alerted her. "Gene?" She turned her head back and forth, trying to aurally locate whoever I was. I moved to her, took her head in my hands, and guided her to my organ. She smiled when my cock touched her lips. "What caused this, some teenage jailbait in the lobby?" She slipped my cockhead into her mouth— but immediately backed off.

"Who the fuck are you?"

In answer I pulled her to me by her leash and thrust my meat back between those soft lips, over that sharp tongue, all the way to the back. She struggled at first, but I know how to interest a woman's oral desires, and anyway, what could she do?

When I pulled out to let her take a breath she said, "Nice. Did Gene put you up to this?"

I slowly pushed my way back into her and down her throat. She didn't struggle. She gagged a few times before she relaxed and let me have her. She tried to hold me in as I withdrew. Experienced.

"Wow." She cleared her throat. "Who— who are you? How did you get in?" Her voice trembled around the edges of her words.

I fed her my balls. She sucked on them carefully but enthusiastically, then scratched her way up my shaft with her teeth and took me back in her mouth. She couldn't bring herself to take me down her throat on her own, but she brought me to the entrance and hummed her desire for more. I sank down her gullet again. Together we spent some time exploring the intimacy of our connection. She swallowed on me, gagged, worked herself onto me more, wriggled. When I withdrew she said, "You're so bad. Are you my present? You're going to keep forcing that big thing down my throat, aren't you?"

I stood, silent, recovering. I wished I could see her eyes. As compensation I opened her bra and played with as nice a pair of big, soft breasts as I'd ever seen.

"You're a rapist, aren't you? I bet you're some big Black guy from room service. Yeah, that's how you got in. And I'm a poor, defenseless woman, tied up and in her underwear, and I can't keep you from doing anything you want. Is that a black cock you're forcing me to suck? You're going to rape my mouth, aren't you? You're going to make me drink your African—"

I plugged my cock down her throat, roughly. I pulled her head back by her hair to straighten her esophagus and shoved my rod in to the root. She groaned and gagged and sucked and hummed. I pushed her back until her head was pressed against the edge of the bed, pressed harder to get the last inch of the unexpected meal between her lips. She sucked madly, trying to lick my balls while she inhaled pubic hair. I fucked her mouth hard, banging my pubic bone against her teeth, stuffing her wide open mouth.

"Okay," she gasped after I withdrew. "Okay, I'll eat your Black sperm, anything you want. But please—" she wriggled her lace-covered crotch, tried to cross her legs— "Please don't put your cock in my honeypot."

The black lace was stuck to her cunt like wet Kleenex. I turned her around, pushed her half onto the bed, and pulled her panties down. Nice ass, soft and full.

"No, please, I want to suck you off! Please. I never blew a Black stud. I want to taste your come." I put my cockhead between her globes, up to the lips of her vagina. She tried futilely and weakly to push me away with her cuffed hands. "Please, no, my husband. He'll be back soon."

I shoved her hands aside and pushed my meat into her cunt.

"Ahhh. Shit, no, don't fuck me! You're too long. You're raping me, shit, I'm being raped by a nigger!"

I fucked her hard and fast while she swore at me and called me vile names. I'd never fantasied being a Black rapist. It was fun. Reaching my hand in, I found her crotch.

"Ohh, ohh." She pushed her face into the mattress and bit on the spread, making more muffled groans. "Please," she said when she picked her head up again, "Please, no, I don't want to come. I can't. No. It's too humiliating, coming on a nigger cock."

I continued my fast, hard rhythm, matching the clit-rubbing to the penetration. Her face went back into the mattress and she screamed and screamed into it. At last, her orgasm ebbing, she arched up and squeezed her legs together. I unclipped her hands. They immediately went down to feel my equipment all over.

"You're going to come, aren't you? I can feel it in those big Black balls. Please don't come inside me. Please, I beg you. You Black hunks dream about coming in a soft, white cunt, I know you do, all of you. But please, no, I don't want a Black baby. My husband would divorce me. Let me suck you, I'll suck your chocolate prong as much as you want, I'll come to your house and suck you all night. Ohh, you're going to do it, aren't you? Please, I'll do anything, I'll suck you in front of your friends, I'll suck them too, I'll be your white cocksucking whore, only—"

I rammed up her all the way and held my meat in her, on the verge. She squeezed her cunt on me and massaged my balls with her hands. I erupted into her intensely, punctuating each ejaculation with a thrust that squashed her ass into the edge of the bed and pushed my cockhead against her womb.

When I pulled out, she slid off the bed to the floor. "Rapist jungle bunny," she managed, out of breath, "Put gallons of your Black sperm into me, you fucking— mmph!"

I shut her up by stuffing my half-hard cock into her mouth. She squeegeed our juices off it. "You're disgusting, making my clean your repulsive rapist cock." She lapped my balls clean and worked at the drips that had run down my legs, then returned her attention to my cock. Soon she had me hard again.

"Come on, do it in my mouth, darkie, I know you want to see a white woman eat your Black jizz. Do it. I'll eat it all down. Better than having you do what I know you want to do down there." She sucked me hard. "You want to fuck me again, don't you? I can feel it." She wrapped her tongue around my cockhead and lapped at it as if she really were imagining it made of chocolate. "No, I can taste it. You want, you want, oh you're so nasty, you're such a nasty nigger to want to do that to me." She pulled me down her throat. I might have spurted down there— her tongue action was exceptional— but every time I came to the brink she backed me off and wiggled her ass.

I pulled out.

"No, please, I can do it. Let me blow you."

I turned her around again and hefted her onto the bed, rebound her hands behind her. The leash yanked her neck. "Don't you want a honkie woman to deep throat you? I'll give you the best blow job you ever had. Please let me deep throat that wonderful big Black cock of yours."

I pushed my cockhead between her buns.

"Okay, okay, you can fuck me. I liked it, I admit it. I loved coming on your licorice stick. Fuck me again and put more sperm in my womb. Make sure I'm good and pregnant. Give me your baby."

I re-entered her cunt, slid my cock in and out, getting it nice and slick.

"Mmm, you like it in there, don't you? You like white pussy. Go ahead, enjoy yourself. Just don't put it in the other place. I'll lick you clean and suck you hard again."

I withdrew and pressed into her sphincter. Harder.

"You black fucker! Not in my ass! No, you can't— ahhh!"

I slipped all the way in, in one stroke. It was already lubed. She put her face back into the bed and yelled and yelled while I fucked one of the nicest asses I'd ever seen or felt.

"Shit, fuck, fuck, oh fuck, help, I'm being raped in the ass by a Black stud!" And on and on at the top of her voice. I might have got worried except that she screamed the words into bed, which muffled them almost to unintelligibility. Back to her cunt my hand went, this time reaching a couple of fingers in to help fill the void.

"Oh you fucker! Don't make me come like an assfucking whore! Fuck my cunt. I need your Black cock up my cunt! Make me pregnant with your Black— ohh, ohh!" And she came again, even harder if that were possible. I came too, because when she came she squeezed that fabulous asshole, basically fellating me with it.

I staggered back, my limp penis dripping. Two intense orgasms in a few minutes was too much. She slid down to the floor, panting. I went into the bathroom and cleaned up, especially my genitals, not wanting to have to act surprised at the meeting if someone noticed something. My pants were a mess. While I was doing that I couldn't help noticing a room key, one of those plastic ones, on the counter. I also couldn't help slipping it into my pocket. You never know.

I returned to the room. She sat on the floor against the bed as I'd found her, silent, maybe even asleep. But when I zipped up she turned her blindfolded eyes to me.

"Going so soon? I guess you're not much of a stud after all. You might not even be Black. Could be any color. Tomorrow when I walk down the street, every man I look at I'll be wondering, 'Was this man's cock up my ass? Will my baby look like this one?' I'm so fucking humiliated. I'm such a whore."

I went to her and straightened her up since she couldn't do it for herself, put her tits back in her bra and hooked it back together, pulled her panties back up over her leaking cunt.

"But you can't finish the job, can you? Not man enough. Just can't get it up one more time for the hat trick. I knew you were too good to be true."

I stood before her, leaned forward. My pants brushed her nose.

"Come on, I know you want it. God knows what you'll do to me if you don't get it." She nuzzled my crotch, bit at my soft organ through the fabric. I pulled it back out, just a fat noodle now. She slurped the soft meat down.

I didn't expect much to happen after the exertions I'd just been through, but I like being sucked when I'm soft. Even without the sexual feelings having your cock sucked is pleasant. If I were a woman I'd have penis envy. And you get a chance to understand how hard and rough a mouth can be, how strong a tongue is. Makes you appreciate the talent of a skilled fellatrix who can turn her mouth into liquid pleasure.

My reverie was a short one because my current fellatrix was very skilled. And cockhungry.

"Come on, you bastard, give it to me." She sucked hard on my cockhead. "Couldn't wait to do it up my butt, could you? Came too fast?" She swallowed me way down, out, down, out. " I staggered backwards a step. "No you don't." She followed me, downed my tube steak in one gulp, gripped the base with her teeth and dragged me forward. I had no choice; my cock was either going to be deep throated or bitten off.

When she finally came up for air I retreated again, deliberately this time, pulling out of her. She followed, slurping me back in. I backed out again. She tried to follow, but the leash caught her. I held my cocktip at her lips, moved it in and out between them. "Fuck my lips, I know you want it, give it to me." She puckered, making her lips a sphincter. I ran my cockhead in and out. She strained against the leash.

That lip trick was unbelievable, really like being in her ass and her mouth at the same time. I tried to last as long as I could, from pride as much as lust, but soon I was ejaculating whatever was left inside me onto her tongue. Do lionesses lick the lion's genitals during mating? If so I want to be a lion in my next life.

I stepped back. She tilted her head back to rest against the bed frame. I checked that she was again more or less the way I'd found her and slipped out as quietly as I could. I didn't even zip up until I was back in my room. I ordered a taxi and cleaned myself up as quickly as I could and changed into new pants.

When the elevator doors opened, there he was. I nodded in a friendly way. Behind him was a big Black guy, also in a jogging suit. They walked into the hall and as I watched from the elevator they entered his room. I couldn't help laughing at the surprise they were all in for.

And I couldn't help fingering the key card to that room.

But that's another story.