Secret Vegas Sex-Fighting Ch. 01

Story Info
Erotic MvM wrestling 1 of 5.
5.8k words
4.59
7.6k
2

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I haven't been to Las Vegas in almost twenty years. I was in my early thirties the last time I went and it was a week with my father so -- as you can imagine -- there was zero "action" other than gambling, shows and other tourist stuff.

This time I was visiting the city on my own. My boyfriend and I had split-up; I just received a promotion at work and was "rewarding" myself for both accomplishments with a week in Sin City.

More important, I was going to meet my on-line friend Jack who lived south of McCarran International and, like myself, thoroughly enjoyed the idea of pro-fantasy erotic wrestling.

We had "competed" on-line almost every night for the past year and came up with the term "competitive making out" for our style of wrestling since it was a combination of wrestling, rough-housing and sex. Neither of us were into real pain but we both enjoyed the "selling" of a hold. Nothing turned us on more than our opponent writhing in agony and begging for mercy -- especially if it was something sexual since the loser of our matches was almost always the man who climaxed first.

Jack was thrilled when I told him I was coming to Vegas and we planned to meet on my first night. Dinner at the "New York, New York" casino, where I was staying, and then up to my room for an evening of making all of our cyber-matches literally "cum" true.

My flight was on-time and settled into my room about an hour later. I unpacked my assortment of bikini underwear to decide what I would wear for our first match and decided on a leopard print pair that showed off my "assets" the best. I stripped naked, put on the bikini and admired myself in the mirror -- the diet and exercise had paid off. Certainly no underwear model but nowhere near as "dumpy" as I had been a year ago.

I had sent a text to Jack when I picked up my bag at luggage claim but had not heard back from him which I thought was unusual. I was about to send a second text when my phone rang and I smiled when I saw it was him calling.

"I thought you might have chickened out when I didn't hear from you," I said jokingly. He laughed and said "never! I'm in the lobby -- why don't you come down and we'll go for a drink?"

I threw my clothes on over the leopard print bikini and a few minutes later I was passing the front desk of the hotel and making a bee-line for a slender, older man standing away from the crowd. We smiled at each other and -- thankfully -- skipped the customary handshake and went straight for a hug. He squeezed me with his toned arms and I realized that if he caught me in a bearhug later I was going to be in serious trouble. Of course, I wasn't a weakling so I squeezed him back just as tightly -- giving him a sample of what he was going to get later.

We pulled back and smiled at each other knowingly and then headed towards the Irish restaurant in the resort to have a drink. After we sat and ordered our drinks Jack turned to me and said "I want to ask you something and if the answer is 'no' that's totally fine ... but I still want to ask." I shrugged my shoulders indifferently but my heart was sinking -- afraid he was going to tell me he couldn't wrestle for some reason and my trip here was going to be spent doing nothing but gambling and eating.

"I got invited to an event tonight" he said as the handsome bartender served our drinks. He waited until the bartender walked away before he continued. "There's a guy I wrestle locally, I told you about him?" I nodded. "Anyway, he got invited to this thing tonight but he can't make it so he asked if I wanted to go in his place ... it's kind of hard to explain and, honestly, if you want to say 'no' that's totally fine."

I could see he was nervous and I figured I'd better let him off the hook. "Listen," I said "if you'd rather go to this thing tonight instead of being with me that's totally fine! I'm here for the whole week!"

"No," he said, sipping his beer "I'd like you to come with me. See ... there's this incredibly wealthy guy who comes into town and stays at one of the huge suites at ..." he paused and looked around. "I'm not even allowed to tell you what resort he's staying at. It's all very secretive."

"But if I go with you I'll know what resort he's at," I said.

"Of course, but if you don't go you're not allowed to know much about it. The trick is not telling you a lot about it but hoping you'll still want to go!"

"Does this involve wrestling," I asked as he looked around to make sure nobody was listening. "Yes," he said "and other things ... especially certain things we like to discuss at night when we chat."

He sipped his beer again, giving me the chance to think this over. I sipped my own beer and said "how many people will be there?"

"A dozen at the most ... maybe less."

"Are they all going to wrestle?" I asked.

"Not exactly."

"And that's all you can tell me until I agree to go ... right?" He nodded and we sat in silence for a few moments. I took another sip and said "is anybody going to get hurt?"

"Of course not" he said emphatically. "It's totally our style of ..." he struggled with the word and I whispered "competitive making out?" He nodded and I thought for a moment and then said "okay, why the hell not? How often do you get to go to a secret even in Las Vegas? What time?"

"We need to leave in about fifteen minutes in order to get to the resort in time. It begins at seven." He took a long swallow of his beer and I finished mine. We argued for a moment over who was going to pay the check (he won) and then we went outside and started walking north. I looked up the strip wondering which resort we were heading for ... Paris? Caesars? The Mirage?

A short while later we were turning past some famous fountains and heading straight for the resort I had been planning to stay at before I saw how much the rooms cost and decided to stay more economically. Jack seemed to know exactly where he was going -- taking us to a bank of elevators and up to the tenth floor and down a corridor to a set of double doors where a hulking man in suit and dark glasses with a wire leading from his jacket to his ear stood guard.

Jack walked up and introduced us to the guard as "Mr. Nelson" and "Mr. Spladle." The guard nodded and unlocked the door for us. As we stepped into the room I leaned into Jack and whispered "which one of us is Mr. Spladle?" He smiled and said "me, of course ... I gave you a boring submission hold."

The room was breathtaking. We walked into a massive living room area with opulent furnishings where ten men stood around chatting and having drinks from a bar. The men ranged in ages from late twenties to one man who appeared to be in his eighties. Some were muscular and some could use a few hours in a gym. Some were lean and some were overweight. The eighty year old was the most athletic looking, wearing shorts that showed off his steel cable legs and arms that looked as if they could bend steel. I was suddenly concerned that I was somehow going to be fighting this old man and going to be known as the guy who had his ass kicked by an octogenarian.

A slim man in white jeans and a baby blue shirt hurried over to us with his hand extended and Jack shook it. "So good of you both to make it," he said as he motioned to the bar. "The action will begin in a few minutes! Help yourselves to a drink if you'd like one."

Jack poured himself a Scotch while I made myself a vodka and tonic. We moved over to a corner of the room and I tried to appear as if I wasn't nervous about not knowing what was about to happen ... although I was excited about what could possibly be going on here. The men all seemed "normal" enough and were being civil to each other -- no demonstrations of ego or banging of chests. At least, not yet ...

The slim man who greeted us moved over to the bedroom doors and said "gentlemen! The action is about to begin. You may bring your drinks with you but everything else must remain in this room!" The men, almost in unison, set their drinks down and began to undress. Jack was unbuttoning his shirt and I looked at him and he smiled and said "you can leave if you want to ... but I promise you have nothing to worry about. You'll love this."

I thought about this for a moment as the rest of the room was either down to underpants and socks or already naked and I realized I had better join the crowd before anyone noticed. I quickly pulled off my clothes and as the slim man opened bedroom doors opened I was down to my sexy bikini. I noticed two guys turn to glance at me with a look of appreciation and it made me feel good ... for the moment. I slipped out of my underpants as our slim, naked host led us into the bedroom.

At least, the room would be a "bedroom" any other night -- tonight it was set up as close to an arena as it could be. A California king mattress had been moved to the center of the room and a circle of chairs had been set up around it. The naked men selected the chairs they wanted as Jack and I sat in a pair of armchairs near the foot of the bed. The slim man closed the bedroom doors and crossed to the middle of the circle -- standing in the middle of the mattress and addressed the room.

"Welcome, gentlemen ... for those of you who are new allow me to explain the guidelines for this evening's action. In a few moments my two associates will be brought out here to have their little wrestling entertainment for you pleasure. The match will last approximately a half an hour. My associates have been instructed to make their match as enjoyable as they can ... so enjoyable that you may feel the need to touch yourselves to relieve your -- how should I put this? Your excitement! If, however, you excite yourself too much and climax you are excluded from the second round of tonight's entertainment. The two men remaining who have not climaxed will move on to the next round until we get to the 'main event' for this evening -- and one man gets the chance to walk out of here with fifty-thousand dollars.

"Holy shit!" I said before I could stop myself. Some of the men laughed. I realized I had just branded myself the "new guy" and I sat back in my chair a bit more. The slim man, unfazed, continued with the instructions. "Once we get through this first elimination I'll go into more details about the next round. And remember, gentlemen, you are not allowed to assist another man to try to make him climax during this first round ... if you so much as touch anyone else you are disqualified. Is that understood?" All of us nodded and the slim man smiled and said "then let's get our party started."

He crossed to the bathroom door and opened it and out stepped two of the most gorgeous young men I have ever seen -- at least, in person. They had to be models or strippers or some other profession where it was important to show off your body because these two men were perfect. The first out was blonde and pale while the other was Asian with jet black hair. They had the same build -- tone and muscular with six-pack abs, bubble butts and both packing at least nine inch cocks which hung between their legs like clubs.

They moved to the mattress and stepped up on it -- the Asian near Jack and me while the blonde stood at the opposite end. The slim man stood between them and spoke "gentlemen! This will be a sexfight to either a submission or emission! Forty-five minute time limit and all maneuvers are legal! The first man to give up or cum is the loser! Any questions?"

The two men on the mattress shook their heads "no" and the slim man stepped off and reached for an iPad he had left on one of the tables. I could see him setting the timer for forty-five minutes and he shouted "begin" as he started the countdown. The two men on the mat lunged for each other and then began to circle like two predators.

They locked up at the center of the mat in a pushing and struggling battle that had every muscle in their perfect bodies flexing and clenching for us. A man in his forties sitting next to Jack had grown hard the moment they two men entered and as they locked up he grabbed his cock and held it. You could see in his face that he was ready to start pumping it but obviously didn't want to be the first man "out." The other men sat quietly watching the action in the ring although their cocks were starting to become active. Some were semi-erect and twitching while others were already at full attention.

The Asian made the first move and spun around, grabbing the blonde around the head and flipping him over until he landed on his back with a loud thud. The Asian then moved alongside his victim and dropped a knee into the blonde's ripped abdomen. The blonde twitched and screamed on the mattress as the Asian raised his knee and dropped it again and again before mercilessly rubbing it deep into the blonde's aching six-pack.

The Asian pulled his knee away and the blonde's hands went immediately to his aching belly but the Asian dragged his foe's arms away and quickly slammed the fingers of his right arm into the softened tissue and began to work it in. The blonde grabbed the Asian's wrist, screaming with agony as he did this. Jack had told me this would be "our style" of wrestling so I presumed this was all pre-planned and these two were acting but regardless it had every man in the room hard as a rock -- including the two men on the mattress.

"He's trying to wear his opponent down" the host said to the man next to him as calmly as if he were commenting on a piece of art in a gallery. "Weaken your opponent so he offers no resistance when you go to make him climax. Very good tactic."

I glanced over at the guy next to Jack and saw him stroking his cock slowly ... his breathing was heavy and I was pretty sure he wasn't going to last long if this is how excited he was during the first few minutes of this spectacle. The Asian continued to work the ab-claw while the blonde bucked on the mattress, sputtering and screaming while helplessly gripping his opponent's wrist.

Finally, after what must have been an eternity for the blonde, the Asian released the claw hold and moved up to kneel by the blonde's head. He leaned forward, looming over his opponent, and slammed a fist into the blonde's reddened six-pack which caused the blonde to twitch his legs up enough for the Asian to grab them both, take his fallen victim by the ankles, and stretch and spread his legs up until the blonde's ass was stretched open and his privates were on display for us.

The blonde gasped as his legs were spread open. He slammed his hands into the mattress in frustration which was more than the guy next to Jack could handle. He started to pump his cock at the sight of the blonde stretched and suffering and a few moments later he shot a huge load onto his chest and sat back in his chair, trying to catch his breath. Our slim host casually called out "Mr. Leglock is out" as the fight on the mattress continued.

The blonde knew he needed back into this fight and the Asian, even though he had his opponent in a very compromising position, forgot that his cock was now dangerously close to the blonde's face. The blonde grabbed the Asian's cock and moved it into his mouth and began to suck it. The Asian threw his head back and moaned loudly and -- not politically correct -- screamed with an exaggerated Chinese accent "oh, no! This no good! You no suck my cock!!"

That was all the eighty year old needed as he grabbed his hard cock and pumped it. He threw his head back and closed his eyes but stopped after a few moments, calming himself down enough to resume watching the action on the mattress.

The Asian dropped the blonde's legs and put his hands up on either side of his head and moaned as the blonde ran his mouth up and down the Asian's long cock as if he were sucking a popsicle. It was obviously driving the Asian wild and he shook his head, trying to get back into the fight, and fell forward so that he was now lying on top of the blonde. He took the blonde's cock in his mouth and the two men began an epic sixty-nine battle.

The sight and sound of the two beautiful men sucking and licking each other's tools had every man in the room to the edge without even touching themselves. One man, sitting beside our slim host, moaned and ran his fingertips up and down the underside of his impressive cock.

For a few moments the two men on the mattress sucked and moaned until the blonde planted his legs into the bedding and rolled them both over so that the Asian was now on his back. The blonde quickly reached his arms around the Asian's legs and lifted them up -- not into a spread as he had been caught in but still enough to expose the Asian's ass. The Asian was still sucking on the blonde's cock as the blonde shoved his head into the Asian's ass and his mouth and tongue began to attack the Asian's hole.

The moment this started the Asian sputtered and let his opponent's cock slip from his mouth. He twitched his legs helplessly as they were now secured by the blonde's arms -- he was desperate to close them and protect his hole. He cried out "NO! PREEZE NO-O-O-O!" in that same inappropriate accent and the eighty year old grabbed his cock again and began to stroke it. The Asian seemed to know that his "China doll" demeanor was turning the eighty year ol on and he began to scream "Tíngzhǐ! No lick my hole!! TINGZHI!" Our host casually looked around and educated us that "it means "stop" in Mandarin."

The Asian was twitching and bucking like a bronco now as the blonde licked and sucked his hole without mercy. "You no lick my hole!!" as he slapped helplessly at the blondes back. He began to scream which was more than the eighty year old could handle as he yelled loudly and started spewing his huge load onto himself.

The slim host smiled and said "Mr. Armbar is out."

As our host said this the Asian spread his legs out, almost until they were each flat on the mattress. Since the blonde had his face buried in the Asian's ass he couldn't see this and wasn't prepared when the legs snapped together like a bear-trap around the blonde's middle. The blonde's head flew up and he screamed in agony as the Asian's legs tightened on either side of his upper chest. He put his arms on the Asian's thighs but couldn't do anything but hold on as his rib cage was slowly compressed.

The Asian was muttering something angrily in Mandarin but it wasn't clear enough for our host to translate. Suddenly he turned his body and rolled the blonde onto his side onto the mattress -- his legs still crushing him. The blonde's breathing had become labored ... trying desperately to take a deep enough breath so he could cry in agony but the Asian had him securely held.

The Asian planted his hands on the blondes cheeks and spread them open and slid his long middle finger into the blonde's hole. The blonde could feel this happen and gripped the mattress in a desperate attempt to pull himself out of his predicament but as the finger went into him he opened his mouth in a silent cry of pleasure and pain. The Asian began to finger fuck his opponent while the blonde lifted the mattress slightly off the floor with his frustration at being trapped this way.

The blonde finally had a moment of clarity to attack the Asian and cupped his hand around the Asian's balls and cock and clamped it down and began to stretch it. The Asian screamed and pulled his finger quickly from the blonde's hole and his legs parted enough for the blonde to escape -- and he took advantage of this. The blonde slid backwards and both men moved on their knees to opposite ends of the mattress for a moment to recover ... the blonde rubbing his ribs and taking a deep breath while the Asian gently cupped his package and made sure there was no permanent damage.

The blonde moved back into the action quickly and moved on his knees towards the Asian and pulled by the hair towards the center of the mattress. He turned his foe towards him, put his arms behind his back and began to swing his big, hard cock against the Asian's equally impressive Rod. The Asian moaned and shook his head "no" but knew he didn't have much of a choice ... so he put his arms behind his back and the two men engaged in a brutal cockfight. Their cocks slapped each other so hard that the smack of flesh echoed in the quiet bedroom.

12