Secret Vegas Sex-Fighting Ch. 05

Story Info
Erotic MvM wrestling 5 of 6.
4.2k words
4.6
3k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was silent as I stepped inside. The men had taken their seats and Jack was standing at the center of the mattress stretching and limbering his body for the match. Pinfall was staring at me with a satisfied grin on his face and as I walked towards the mattress I realized that all other eyes were also on me. I stepped in between the chairs and onto the mattress and looked at Jack who looked back at me -- and for the first time that evening he wasn't smiling.

"You have no idea what you're up against, do you?" he said as he glared at me. Actually, I had thought I knew what I was up against when I agreed to come out to Las Vegas but that was no longer the case. I had come out here to meet Jack because we had spoken and I knew we had the same skill level and liked the same style of wrestling and all that ... but as he stood here glaring at me I wasn't certain that I knew what I was "up against" at all.

"A friend didn't invite me to this thing," he said before cracking the vertebrae in his neck loudly. "You're looking at the reigning champion of this tournament. I've won the last several ... and have no intention of losing to somebody like you tonight."

I suddenly realized that Jack had tricked me into being here tonight and it was only through fate (and arguably some skill) that I was now facing him -- the champion -- in this final match. I should have become nervous or afraid but at that moment I grew angry ... angry he had lied to me and angry by his perception that I had no chance against him because was the "reigning champ."

"Champs have to lose sometime" I said, my tone controlled for the first time and my eyes returning his angry glare. Our cocks were becoming stiff and I started to flex and stretch my own body in rhythm with him -- preparing ourselves for what had the potential now of being an epic battle.

"Cum, submission or both to decide the winner, gentlemen?" It was Pinfall's voice but, to me, it sounded as if it were miles away. It must have been the same for Jack because Pinfall had to repeat himself and we turned and looked at him, then at each other. Without a discussion Jack said "cum" and I nodded in agreement.

"Very well," Pinfall said as he settled back into his seat. "Let me know when you're ready and you boys can get started."

We stretched a few more moments before Jack said he was ready and I nodded that I was ready, too. Pinfall picked up his drink and sipped it and said "you may begin!"

We started to circle each other and the men surrounding us started to cheer -- most for Jack but there were a few cheering for me. Jack made the first strike and lunged forward, dropping to his knees as he wrapped his arms around my legs and pushed forward. I immediately lost my balance and fell onto my back on the mattress.

Jack crawled on top of me and straddled my chest, his hands snapping on my nipples as if he were going to charge a car battery, and he squeezed and yanked on them as I arched my back and cried out. I grabbed at his wrists but couldn't pry his hands away. Jolts of pain and pleasure were shooting from my nipples throughout my body and my cock was rock hard.

I reached one hand between Jack's legs and found his cock and grabbed it but he released one of my nipples, grabbed my hand, and moved it to the side and slammed it to the mattress. "Hands off my cock you little slut!" he growled, a wild look in his face, before his hands went to work on my nipples again. I reached down and went for his cock again as it was the only thing I could think of to do as my mind was currently being erased by the pain from my tits.

I wrapped my hand around his cock and Jack muttered "so you want to go for the good stuff right away, huh? Fine with me!" He released my nipples and spun around on my belly, his back facing me, and grabbed my cock and began to stroke it.

"Oh! OH! OH, FUCK!" I screamed and my breathing increased as his hand went to work on my cock fast and hard. I gasped as he brought me close to losing when he suddenly stopped and stood up, staring down at me. "I don't want to finish you off that fast," he snickered. "We need to give these guys a bit more entertainment first!"

He moved to his knees between my legs and grabbed them at the ankles, stretching them out to the sides as far as they would go. I slapped my hand into the mattress and looked down at my groin helpless as he stretched it to the limit. I reached down to grab my groin as I howled and the men around us cheered Jack on -- except for George and Pinfall who were screaming at me to "get into the fight!" I would have if I could have but at the moment Jack had me stretched wide open and my groin, though flexible, was going to be sore in the morning!

Jack finally had enough of his leg split and leaped on top of me as if he were going for a pin. I let my legs snap together around his waist and locked my ankles but he merely looked at me and smirked and said "is that all you have in those legs of yours?" I responded by tightening them together and showing him what all those hours on the bicycle at the gym had done. His eyes widened and he grabbed at my thighs and then threw his head back screaming as I clamped my legs tighter around his middle.

He struggled in my bodyscissors for a few moments before he moved his hands up to my pecs and squeezed them and yanked them as if they were two balls of dough. I howled and loosened my legs enough for him to escape. He moved to one side of me, still kneading my chest muscles into putty, and said "I need to remember not to get between your legs again tonight!"

He got to his feet, pulling me into a sitting position by my pecs, until he was able to move in behind me. He grabbed my arms at the wrists and stretched them out as he pressed his crotch into my shoulders and pushed forward on me until my upper body was being forced down into my knees. Had I taken a yoga class once in my life this may not have been so bad, but as I had never taken yoga I was finding it difficult to take a deep breath and my back muscles were straining from this.

"Make him cum and get it over with" I heard someone shout. I recognized the voice as Mr. Backbreaker and I realized I was making a pretty pathetic show of things in this match. I needed to fight back ... somehow.

I'm not one to brag, but I think what I came up with was pretty impressive.

I pushed backwards until I was able to sit up and quickly slid my ass forward on the mattress until I was on my back. This caught Jack off guard and he fell forward a bit which allowed me to bring my legs up and wrap my calves on either side of his head and force him down to the mattress onto his side. I held his head between my calves as I reached over and grabbed his hard cock and began to stroke it. There was a moment of stunned silence before the crowd began to cheer me on.

It wasn't a long lived comeback as Jack popped his head free from my calves and sat up, grabbing my hand away from his shaft and growling "oh, no you don't!" We both got to our knees and locked up before we forced each other onto our sides, rolling around with our arms locked around each other.

I don't exactly remember how but I ended up sitting up on my ass and Jack moved in behind me quickly, dropping to his ass and raising his legs around either side of my body -- underneath my arms. In an instant his calves were locked behind my neck in a leg-nelson, my arms held out and unable to move. He turned his body so that I was forced onto my side and struggled on the mat to break free.

I could feel him moving on the mattress and his leg muscles tensed as he twisted his upper body. I'm sure I had a look of panic on my face not knowing what was going to happen next but I didn't need to wait long. His hand grabbed the ankle of my leg and stretched it across his torso, locking it under his arm and opening my groin wide open for him.

I felt his hand sliding along my thigh and before and tried in vain to close my legs closed to protect myself but he had managed to lock my one leg in his armpit -- and my arms were useless in his leg-nelson. I was trapped and exposed and exactly the way I did not want to be in the match. I felt his hand slowly take hold of my balls ... eerily slow. A spider that had paralyzed her pray and was going to devour it at her leisure. His fingers wrapped around my nuts, squeezing and rolling them as if he were in the produce aisle checking the ripeness of two plums.

"Ahhh!" I cried out but my cries of pain quickly turned to pleasure and I began to moan "ohhh!" His fingers continued to examine my balls and I tried to roll away from his grip but there was no escape. The pleasure he was giving my nuts was building steadily and I finally screamed "NO!" and began to bounce up and down on the mattress as much as I could to no avail. His fingers continued to probe my balls ... rubbing them, gently squeezing them, rolling them around, pushing them up into my pelvis. My cock was rock hand and twitching and I knew if he grabbed it now I was finished.

"Please?! PLEASE?!" I cried out, helpless and completely at his mercy. Unfortunately, Jack was ignoring me. He continued his examination of my testes as I writhed in his control and began to feel my pleasure swelling from within. "Fuck!" I thought to myself "he's going to make me cum! He's not even stroking me and he's going to make me cum!" I had to escape and I couldn't! I struggled against his legs but they were too strong. I tried to free my legs but had no leverage.

I finally whispered in desperation "please?" Jack must have realized he had me and he could finish me off easily now. He turned to Pinfall and for some reason I looked at our host at the same time. Pinfall was sitting directly in front of us, his hand slowly stroking his cock, greatly pleased by what he was witnessing. "What do you say?" Jack asked. "Let him go or finish him off?"

Pinfall extended his hand in a fist and -- as if he were an emperor from ancient Rome -- stuck his thumb out to the side. I knew my fate rested in his decision and I also knew this was corny and dramatic but I was desperately hoping our "emperor" would give me a thumb's up so I could continue to fight. At least, try to make a decent showing instead of being forced to cum (and lose) so soon in the match!

Pinfall finally turned his thumb up and some of the men moaned but Jack released me from the hold and I rolled away, getting to my knees crawling to the side of the mattress to catch my breath and try to calm myself down a little.

But there would be no time-out ... not in sex-fighting. Jack lunged at me and forced me on my back, quickly moving down my body and grabbed my legs from behind the knees and lifting them up into my chest. He draped his right arm across the crook of my knees so that my legs were locked against my chest with my ass exposed and vulnerable. He moved his left hand along the crack of my ass. I felt his thick middle finger sliding in between my cheeks until it found my hole, the tip of it pressing against it.

I clenched my ass muscles tight and heard Jack laugh "come on, buddy ... relax! You're going to enjoy this!" He drilled his finger into my hole, forcing it down to the first knuckle despite my attempts to keep him locked out. As he forced his finger in deeper my resistance waned and I loosened up my hole until he was able to slide his finger in deeper until it was all the way inside me. I let out a long, low moan and some of the men around us responded with an approving "yeah!"

Jack's finger worked it's way around inside me until it found what it was looking for and began to rub against my prostate. I closed my eyes and gripped the sheets of the mattress. He rubbed his finger inside of me, sliding it in and out and I felt helpless and exposed at the thought of all these men watching me be finger fucked ... while at the same time I was incredibly turned on by the thought of all these men watching me get finger fucked.

Jack slid his finger out and let my legs drop as he crawled to one side of me. "Enough pleasure," he said calmly as he moved up alongside me. "Now it's time for a little pain!"

He climbed partly up onto me so that he was pinning me down with his groin and wrapped his leg around my cock -- similar to what Pinfall had done to George during their cockfight -- and squeezed his leg around my cock with it trapped inside the bend of his knee. I tried to sit up but couldn't and screamed and pounded my fists into the mattress as he squeezed, then released it slightly, and then squeezed. He repeated this sadistic maneuver for a few moments while I suffered beneath him.

"Too bad this we didn't agree on a submission match, huh?" he chortled as he opened and closed his leg around my cock as if it were a bellows stoking a fire. It hurt. I'm not going to deny that it hurt. My cock had never been squeezed so hard before and it wasn't a feeling I wanted to feel again once I got out of this. He finally let me go and repositioned himself so that he was now lying across my belly. I felt his warm breath as his head leaned down and a moment later his lips were sliding down the length of my rod.

"Oh, no! Not this!" I cried out but this time I also fought back and perhaps that caught him off guard. I sat up and pushed against his shoulders. He tried to fight back but I roared as I exerted all the strength I had to pry him off my cock and sit him up as well. I quickly fell to my back to raise my legs, sliding them on either side of him. He shouted "oh, shit! No, no!" and tried to escape but sitting on his ass he wasn't able to move away as quickly as he needed to and I was able to lock my legs around him and draw him backwards into me.

I reached up and wrapped my arms under his armpits and put him in a full-nelson, bending him backwards so that he was lying on top of me with my legs around his middle. I locked my hands together and he immediately began to escape and I realized just how strong his son of a bitch was and that I needed to do something quickly or he was going to escape and probably get me in (yet another) awful position.

I had remembered something a buddy of mine and I had discussed one night after a cyber match and decided to give it a shot. I bent my legs so that the bottoms of my feet were planted on either side of Jack's cock and began to rub them up and down, his cock trapped in the arch. I had no idea if this was going to work or not until I heard Jack whimper "oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" and realized it was working exactly as my buddy and I had anticipated.

"You've got him! Finish him off!" screamed George from his chair. I picked up the pace as my feet rubbed Jack's cock up and down. "Now I've got you" I whispered, hoping he was the only one in the room who could hear me. He whispered back "I gave you one escape, buddy." He was right, he had ... sure, it was because Pinfall gave him a "thumbs up" but he could have finished me off. Maybe I owed it to him to let him escape this and the next time either one of us was caught there would be no escape? Maybe I should realize that I would never have him trapped as perfectly as he was now and I should finish him off and take his championship away from him? Maybe ...

There wasn't time to ponder any other scenarios as Jack arched his back up and broke from between my legs. His arms flexed down and I screamed at the pain he inflicted on my arms as he bent them down and pulled them apart until he was free of my hold completely. He rolled around -- possibly in mid-air -- and was now facing down at me with his head between my legs, pinning my thighs open with two awful claw holds deep into my leg muscles.

I was trapped with my thighs on fire, my legs spread open, and his mouth on my cock, sucking it like the champion he was. Jack's mouth was warm and moist and I knew now that it was all over. His tongue played with my piss slit as his lips wrapped around my head and sucked and squeezed it playfully. He slid his mouth down my shaft as far as it would go and then up to the tip, playing his tongue against my slit and around my head before he would swallow my cock again. I slapped my hands into the mattress in vain and closed my eyes -- knowing it wouldn't take long before I was cumming and losing.

The men around us were silent and everyone was stroking themselves ... waiting to see if Jack would make me cum before them. One man threw his head back into his chair and began to moan loudly as he came onto his chest.

And that was when Jack made his mistake. He pulled his mouth from me and growled with delight "he's pre-cumming boys! This isn't going to take much longer!" He moved one hand to my cock to stroke it while his other hand moved to the mattress to brace himself, freeing my legs. Some cheered while others (such as George) shouted words of desperate encouragement at me. The moment his hands released my legs to brag about my "leakage" I raised my legs up.

I brought my knees up on either side of Jack's head and clamped them down before he had a chance to pull away. His hands went up to my thighs which was enough for me to roll to the side and bring him to the mattress, pulling his head in between my thighs into a tight scissors. I clamped my thighs together and strained the muscles in my legs -- squeezing his head between my legs. He slapped at my thighs but I wasn't letting him go until I had given him a few moments of headache inducing pressure and then released him and quickly moved to the opposite side of the mattress, safely out of his reach.

Jack got to his feet and I got to mine and we moved to the center of the ring. Both of us were breathing heavy and sweating now ... our cocks both rock hard and leaking. It wasn't going to take much longer for one of us to spew and we both knew it. We locked up in the center of the mattress and moved in close to each other, our chest and bellies smashing into each other and our cocks began to grind. I leaned my head to the side and pressed my lips against Jack's and the moment I did his tongue slid out and thrust into my mouth and our tongues began to wrestle each other. We stood there in the center of a circle of men and made out for what might have been thirty seconds or a half an hour ... I really don't know.

I finally decided to try to win this match and wrapped my leg around Jacks' legs so I could trip him onto his back. I leaped onto him, straddling his abdomen. He reached up at me but I grabbed his wrists and pinned his arms down to his sides as I slid my ass towards his cock until it was nestled in between my cheeks. Then I began to raise and lower my hips, his cock sliding inside it up and down... a thick, mushroom-tipped hot dog in my bun.

"Oh, shit!" he cried out as he realized what I as doing. For the first time in the match he looked worried and I was thrilled about that. "Fuck, no! OH, PLEASE?! NO!" He began to buck and try to escape but I used all the strength I could to keep him pinned beneath me and when he began to settle down I started sliding my cheeks up and down his cock again, faster and faster.

"Not that, buddy ... please, no?!" Jack was pleading as I held down on the mat, my ass cheeks sliding up and down the length of his shaft. I smiled slightly and got up on my haunches, hovering my ass squarely over Jack's cock and slid his cockhead into my hole.

"No! I ... I can't ... please don't do this?!" With his cockhead safely inside my hole he wasn't able to move to the side and I slowly pressed myself down on top of his sweaty, glistening cock. With every inch he moaned louder and louder until I was finally sitting on his pelvis with his shaft deep within me. I then went to work, sliding my hole up and down his cock while I had him pinned beneath me.

There was no sound in the room except for Jack and my breathing. It was hard and loud and grew faster and louder the more I rode my man. The men around us simply stared, stroking themselves as quietly as they could so they could hear what was happening on the mattress in front of them.

12