Secretarial Submission Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within less than fifteen minutes, Mr. Jenkins came out of his office and waved her to come in. "Everything go okay?"

"Yes sir," she said as she grabbed a notebook and headed his way.

"I want you to come to lunch with me," he said as soon as she was in the office. "I'm meeting with a couple of possible collaborators, and I want you to take notes of the conversation. Also, over there is a stack of drawings and charts I want you to carry for me."

They left about twenty minutes later, after Marissa had asked the front desk to arrange for a taxi. The charts and drawings were awkward to carry, and she found that they stretched her blouse somewhat, threatening further to expose her breasts. When she got into the cab, she had to slide across the seat, which pushed her short skirt up her legs, exposing her bare pussy. She tried to pull it down, but Mr. Jenkins told her to leave it. As a result, she felt even further exposed during the twenty-minute taxi ride, even though logic could tell her that nobody could actually see anything.

Her skirt and blouse were still somewhat askew when they got to the restaurant. She was sure her butt cheeks were displayed as they walked to their table, where the other two guests were already seated. She was able to straighten out her clothes when she could put the charts down, though she was sure that the two collaborators got a nice eyeful as she did so. Her face, when she sat down, was bright pink.

"I've asked my secretary to join us, so that she can take notes of our general discussion, particularly any topics that may require further elaboration. Certainly, if there is anything you want to make sure is in the record of our talk, let her know." Both men nodded at her appreciatively, though she wondered whether that was for her work or for her display.

Mr. Jenkins suggested that Marissa have only something light to eat, so she could concentrate on taking notes. She also had to make herself available to hold up the charts as the meeting progressed. Getting in and out of her chair to do this kept her clothes in constant motion. At one point, when she went to adjust something, Mr. Jenkins frowned and shook his head, so she left it alone. It was a constant struggle to concentrate when she was sure that more and more of her was on display with every move she made.

When the collaborators took a bathroom break, Mr. Jenkins leaned toward her. "You're doing a great job, Marissa, very nice work. Unbutton two more of your top buttons before they return."

When the two men got back to the table, their eyes lit up at seeing even more of the valley between Marissa's breasts. Mr. Jenkins seemed to dominate the last half of their conversation, and Marissa wondered if she had been brought as a distraction as well as a useful appendage.

As she climbed into the taxi for the ride back to the office, the combination of the looser blouse and carrying the charts led to the complete exposure of one breast, leaving her nipple on display. She was able to block the taxi driver's view, but she was pretty sure Mr. Jenkins could see it. He said nothing, and she felt both embarrassment and arousal as she watched her bare breast bounce around while they rode through the streets.

When they got back to the office building, Mr. Jenkins told her that he was going on to another appointment. "Take those charts back up to my office, then stay in there till Audrey comes by to give your new instructions," he told her as she struggled to get out of the cab without exposing herself any further. "Any time she tells you to do something, it's like I'm telling you. You can use the phone on my desk, just not my private line. And don't button anything back up." This last line was called out to her as she walked across the sidewalk to the building, so she was sure that somebody else must have heard it.

She managed to get back to the office without any further mishap and put the charts back onto the table where she had picked them up. It felt rather strange to sit at the boss's desk, but she was able to check her messages, return a couple of calls, note some messages for Mr. Jenkins, and start typing the notes from the lunch meeting before Audrey came into the office.

"How are you doing, Marissa?"

"Fine. I'm just typing notes from the lunch meeting, and... "

"No, I meant how are you doing with this new challenge."

Marissa noticed that Audrey was looking at her very differently from how she usually looked at the staff. She seemed sincerely concerned.

"It's a little scary," she admitted, "and I sometimes wonder what I have got myself into. But there are also some moments that are really fun and even exciting." She smiled. "Every now and then, I think, wait a minute, is this really me? I will wake up and I'll be back to my old... dowdy self. For a second that could seem comforting, but tthat's not what I want. I'm not sure what I do want, but I know I don't want to go back."

Audrey smiled and patted her on the hand. "Good, you sound like you're in a good place so early in this game. You have my number, and I want you to feel free to call me if you ever get scared or need help. Okay?" Marissa nodded, not sure what else she could do. "Before your next assignment, you need to make a very important choice."

"Oh?" Marissa replied with some apprehension.

"You need to choose a safeword, something that will signal to anybody playing with you that you want to stop, that you don't feel safe, or that you just need a break."

Marissa looked puzzled, and a sense of fear began to creep back into her awareness. "I don't understand."

Audrey leaned forward and clasped Marissa's hand more firmly. "Being a submissive does not mean you give up all control or responsibility for yourself. Even though we may wear something that says SLAVE, that does not mean we totally succumb to the dominant player. So we all have a safeword, maybe even several, that say STOP or SLOW DOWN or I NEED A REST. And there must always be one person playing with you who will know that word."

She sat back and let Marissa absorb the information. After a while, the young woman asked, "What kind of word?"

"Something easy to remember, but not too common. Something more complex than STOP, because sometimes we can call that out in the midst of a game, but not so complex that it takes a while for you to say it or for others to understand it. One person I know wanted to use a French word, but others had trouble understanding it, so it was changed."

"Can I ask you what yours is?"

Audrey smiled. "Pineapple. Not a word I use in normal conversation and distinctive enough from what I might call out in a moment of ecstasy or pain, and familiar enough for people to understand."

"How about marmalade?"

"Perfect. I'll let the master and others know." She stood up. "Now, time for the next phase. Take off your blouse, leave it on the desk, then walk over to that corner. Stand facing the wall with your hands crossed on top of your head. Stay there till Mr. Jenkins returns. Don't bother answering the phone, and if somebody else comes into the office and asks what's going on, just tell them you're waiting for Mr. Jenkins."

Her eyes wide, Marissa sat in the chair, staring up at Audrey.

"Now," Audrey said. Marissa stood up, undid the last few buttons, and put the blouse on the desk. She had never stood naked or even topless so close to somebody else. Her face went bright red and she felt a sheen of sweat developing on her brow. But she walked to the designated corner, feeling her breasts jiggle as she went, then stood there and crossed her arms on top of her head. Soon after, she heard the door close, and she was alone.

AS SHE STOOD THERE in the quiet of the office, she thought about the events of the day, from putting on the skimpy clothes, to shaving herself, to inadvertently exposing herself as she slid across the taxi seat. She went through a series of emotions, from the memory of her initial fears, to fascination and giggling. After a while, though, a sense of complete vulnerability threatened to overwhelm her, and she felt tears running down her cheeks. This feeling was suddenly joined by an equally strong desire to rip off the little skirt and go running out of the office, out of the building, down the street, in an insane burst of total freedom. Her pussy was throbbing in a way totally new to her, aching to be touched and rubbed and relieved. Her legs were twitching, and she could barely stay still.

The sound of the door suddenly opening startled her. Her breath started coming in short bursts, and she began to feel wobbly. Sweat seemed to drench her entire body.

There was some mumbling behind her, at least two voices, one deep, one lighter. She thought she heard her name, then what might have been a kiss, and the deeper voice said, "I'll see you. Have fun." And the door closed.

There was silence for a moment, then some rustling and a soft thump of something soft being dropped, followed by the whisper of a couple of steps drawing near to her, then silence again.

The sound of her own heartbeat filled her head. She could hear breathing. Her own? Somebody else's? She was concentrating so hard on listening that she shrieked when a pair of hands lightly touched her ribs and started sliding around onto her stomach.

"Ssshhh," a voice whispered in her ear as a light touch of hair brushed against her shoulder and the hands kept encircling her. "It's Sara Jenkins, Artie's wife. Everything's okay."

Mrs. Jenkins, she thought in almost a mental scream. How can everything be okay if my boss's wife is wrapping her arms around my naked body? And as the arms drew closer, Marissa realized that this Sara, pressing against her back, may also be naked.

"Put your arms down," Sara whispered as she moved one hand up to cover one of Marissa's breasts and the other to brush against the top of the skirt. As she lowered her arms, Marissa swayed, and Sara tIghtened her hold on her, sliding her lower hand under the skirt and over her mound. She kissed the secretary's shoulder, running her wet lips and tongue along her collarbone as she ran a finger down along her throbbing pussy lips. Marissa moaned at the new sensation and clutched Sara's hands with her own.

For a moment, they held each other tight. Sara kept stroking Marissa's pussy lips, making her quiver and moan, till the secretary's legs began to weaken and tremble. Sara caught her before she fell and guided her across the room to the couch. She turned and eased her down to a sitting position. Marissa dropped her head onto the back of the couch and looked at the woman standing before her. She was definitely naked, but with what looked like a harness of leather straps around her breasts and pussy, plus a garter belt and stockings.

Sara leaned forward and gently kissed her lips and ran her hands and mouth down Marissa's body, licking her, gently sucking on her nipples, and nuzzling her breasts. Marissa gradually relaxed, surrendering herself to the flood of new sensations. She tensed a little when Sara put her hands on her legs to spread them apart, but the kissing and stroking eased her mind.

Marissa gave a little gasp of surprise, though, when Sara's tongue brushed against the nub of her clit. This was the first time she had been touched there, and the jolt was a big surprise. Her first instinct was to resist, to try to pull Sara away from her, then she let herself go, let herself feel the strange, new thrilling sensation radiating out from her center, clouding her mind with new delights. Sara spread her lips all around Marissa's pussy and began stroking the space between with her fingers. Marissa was writhing on the office couch and moaning louder as Sara slid her fingers around and started to probe the opening between the wet, swollen lips. Marissa was gasping at the new sensation, then suddenly shrieked in pain, jolted upright, and grabbed Sara's head.

Startled by Marissa's sudden reaction, Sara pulled back. Marissa looked scared and was squeezing her legs together. "I'm sorry," Sara whispered, beginning to realize what had happened. She sat up to bring her face close to Marissa's. "Did I hurt you when I pushed my finger into you?" Marissa nodded, looking both hurt and embarrassed. Sara gently stroked her face. "Ssshh, it's okay. Was that the first time you've had anything inside there?" Marissa gave a small nod and sniffled, seeming to cry. "You're a virgin?" It was more of a statement than a question, but Sara wanted to continue comforting her. Marissa nodded, burying her head into Sara's shoulder. "My mother... " she started to say, then burst into tears. Sara tightened her hold on the younger woman. "It's all right, love, don't worry. Everybody starts somewhere."

Gradually, Sara maneuvered Marissa to lie down on the couch with her. She had her arms around her and gradually slid her leg between Marissa's. After a few minutes, she started running her hand down Marissa's flank and stroking her round bottom. They were still lying there ten minutes later when Mr. Jenkins and Audrey came into the office, discussing work. Marissa flinched, and Sara tightened her hold on her to keep her still.

After a few minutes, Sara started to get up. She whispered to Marissa, "You stay here, just like this." She stood up and walked over to the desk, where, still naked, she gave, first, her husband, then Audrey a welcoming hug and kiss.

"Everything okay?" Jenkins asked.

Sara nodded. "Just new to this," she said, holding up her middle finger. Jenkins nodded, then turned to Audrey. "Make sure that the Coleman report is ready first thing Monday, then you can call it quits. Have a good weekend."

Sara followed Audrey to the door and gave her another warm, loving kiss before she left. Jenkins said he had a few things to do, so Sara went back to the couch and lay down with Marissa again. This time, Marissa welcomed her, so they were soon lying tits to tits and stomach to stomach, legs intertwined, locked in each other's embrace.

Sara ran her hand down Marissa's side and slid in to massage her mound. Marissa flinched a little, but Sara whispered, "I'm staying outside," and soon Marissa was writhing and moaning in reaction to the pressure against her clit and the surrounding area. After a few minutes, Marissa's body jerked four or five times before she let out a long gasp.

Lying in the other woman's arms, Marissa realized that she had totally forgotten they were just a few feet away from Mr. Jenkins as she experienced her first orgasm and from a woman at that. She felt on the verge of giggling at the total incongruity of the situation, but she just held onto Sara and she settled down. When her breathing and heart rate were back to normal, she whispered to Sara, "What happens now?"

Sara pulled her head back a little and brushed the hair out of Marissa's face. "You're going to come home with us," she said in a normal tone. "We're spending the weekend together."

Marissa's heart started racing again, and she felt a little twitch in her pussy in anticipation of what was to come.

They lay there together for another fifteen minutes till Mr. Jenkins said, "All right, I'm done." Sara gave Marissa a quick kiss and stood up. "Come on, get up," she said.

Marissa tried to cover her breasts and pussy as she stood, even though she knew that was a futile effort. Sara gently took her by the shoulders and turned her around, saying, "Hands by your sides, don't cover up."

Her face turning red, Marissa did as she was told and faced Mr. Jenkins, totally exposed. Sara stepped over to a bag on the desk and pulled out what looked like a leather dog collar with a big ring on it. She saw the word SLAVE in metal studs, just like Audrey had mentioned. Sara brought it over to her and wrapped it around her neck. Next from the bag, she drew a pair of velvet handcuffs. She stepped behind Marissa and pulled her arms back to cuff her hands.

Marissa's breath was getting shallower, and she began to worry that she was going to faint. Sara sensed something and stepped up to her to give her a kiss and tell her, "I'll take care of you. Nothing's going to happen. And Audrey told me your safeword." The look of desperation on Marissa's face began to relax, as she realized that she trusted Sara, even though she barely knew her. Even though she was still scared, she was ready to go wherever Sara led.

Sara next took a small chain out of the bag and clipped each end onto Marissa's nipples. She had to pinch the nipple to get it to stand out, and Marissa flinched, but the initial pain settled into a dull throb after the clips were attached. Next came a gag ball inserted into her mouth and attached around the back of her head, and finally a blindfold over her eyes.

She stood there in her own darkness, trying to maintain her balance while not being able to see. Somebody took hold of the collar, and she felt something being attached to it. "It's probably a leash," she thought. "Like I'm going to be led around like a dog." She quivered at the idea.

There was some mumbled conversation that Marissa could not make out, then Sara said brusquely, "Let's go," as she grabbed her leash and pulled, yanking Marissa forward. At the same time, there was a sharp smack on her bottom that made her skip and twist. She was suddenly moving faster than was comfortable, pulled by the leash and propelled by the sharp smacks on her butt. She was terrified at how fast they were moving, but she could not say anything intelligible because of the ball gag, and the shrieks she gave out in reaction to the spanking stayed in her head.

Suddenly, they stopped, and she bumped into Sara as she heard a new voice say, "Good night, Mr. Jenkins... Mrs. Jenkins." They both responded, "Good night, Rodney." It was the night watchman, who was now seeing her naked. Her thought that she was incognito was shattered when he said, "And is that Marissa?" Mr. Jenkins said, "Yes, it is. You want a pat?" She felt tears welling up as a rough hand spanked her bottom several times.

Then they were off again, heading down the hall, yanked by the leash and propelled by the paddle. After a couple of turns, Sara said, "slow down," and put her hand on Marissa's shoulder. A door opened, and a cool breeze told her they were entering the garage. Sara told her to step up, and then step down to navigate a couple of steps, then a smack on her butt sent her forward again across the cement floor until they stopped for the elevator. Mr. Jenkins was stroking her bottom as they waited, then pushed her in when the elevator door opened. Sara dropped the leash, and one of them turned her around as they rode up a couple of floors. When the doors opened again, Mr. Jenkins gave her a sharp spank and said, "Move forward," but Sara did not take the leash. Marissa stumbled forward, trying to take careful steps on the concrete, but the paddle propelled her faster than she wanted to go.

She was terrified as she moved blindly. Occasionally, he tapped her on one arm or the other, telling her to turn left or right. Her tears were getting the blindfold wet, her feet were feeling scraped by the concrete, and she was afraid of falling with no way to catch herself. Finally, he snapped, "Stop," and she heard the beep of a car being unlocked. She stood still, shivering in the cool air, gasping for breath, and trembling in fear as one of them uncuffed her hands behind her and recuffed them in front of her.

"You're two steps away from the door to the back seat," Mr. Jenkins told her. "Lean forward and step carefully till you can crawl forward onto the seat." He put his hand on her head to guide her, just like cops did in TV shows, she thought, and she soon felt the seat with her hands and got onto it. She heard the other door open, and Sara started telling her to crawl forward. "Stay on your knees, and lean down on your elbows." She felt herself being strapped in around her legs and over her arms, then both doors closed. She was going to ride to wherever they were taking her with her butt up in the air.