Secretary 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica bit her lip and stared at the desk, inches from her nose. She hadn't moved since she had bent over the desk. Events had gone so quickly she hadn't had time to think.

She was bending, bare-assed over Mr. Stone's desk and he was about to smack her. How could she have allowed it to get this far? What would her Mum say, if she knew? What would her friends say? And was her job really worth this?

She should have protested more vigorously, taken it up with Personnel or made more of a fuss. But it was too late now.

She had meekly gone along with it. What did that say about her? That she was a weak kneed coward; easily controlled and dominated by a strong man. And Oliver Stone was certainly that. He was young enough to be her son but he was about to smack her like a schoolgirl.

"Don't you dare move," he ordered and she kept as still as she could.

If only she hadn't made those stupid mistakes...

THWACK...she jerked back to reality as her young boss delivered his first smack. She felt the pain sear through her buttocks.

THWACK...another swipe caught her unprepared and she shrieked in pain.

Oliver picked up her panties and made her take them in her mouth to mitigate her cries. He didn't want the session to be disturbed by curious colleagues.

THWACK...he caught her again with another sharp spank. This time her cries of anguish were muffled by the makeshift gag.

Monica groaned as unbearable pain seared through her hind quarters. She wouldn't be able to sit down for a week if he didn't stop.

THWACK ...she had lost count already. She pleaded with him to stop, but her mewing was unintelligible.

THWACK ...her bum was twitching and moving desperate to avoid the inevitable pain. But it was to no avail.

Oliver reached out and smoothed his hand over her wounded posterior. There were many things he would like to do to her, but, not on this occasion. First, he needed her to get used to being punished in this way. In the meantime, he admired his handy-work. Ugly red blotches were spreading across her curvaceous arse. He was enjoying himself immensely.

THWACK ...reluctantly, he gave her his final smack and was rewarded as she jerked upright holding her bum in agony.

"Good girl" he growled, as she hopped around and mewed into her gag in pain. Carefully, he removed it. Her face was flushed and her hair was dishevelled.

"Oh Mr. Stone...she gasped, I have never been so..."

"You had better get your knickers on" he advised, cutting her off in mid flow.

Scrambling around, she picked them up and grabbed her skirt. She was so flustered and bewildered. She didn't know where to put herself.

"I...had better go to the ladies..." she muttered and red faced and humiliated she made her face out via her small office.

Oliver Stone sat back in his desk and took a satisfied deep breath. Mission accomplished, he thought. His new job had just delivered yet another bonus. A fantasy fulfilled. Now, he had every intention of following up with similar punishment, whenever she messed up. And if she didn't, he would manufacture something to ensure that she did. He knew he had made the right decision to keep her as his secretary. She was from the old school where you didn't argue with your Boss and did as you were told, in other words, easily to control. It just seemed to be in her nature. And she had a superb figure and good legs, as he had seen for himself. He rubbed his hands with glee. It was going to be just great. And to think he had thought of swapping her with that skinny little upstart, Lisa Mathews.

Monica was a real woman with a lovely figure and the sort of ass that was just asked to be spanked. It was round, curvy and mature and he was determined to take possession of it.

Monica sat on her hands on a toilet seat and tried to keep her painful bum from touching the plastic. She was still flushed and panting after her ordeal, even after splashing herself repeatedly with cold water. Thankfully, it was late and there were no other women using the rest room. Her bottom was still throbbing with pain. What a beast the man was. She hated him. But, despite this, she had a brief feeling of pride as she remembered how he had complemented her for keeping still and taking her punishment. Standing up, she put one foot on the toilet seat and let her bum rest against the cool tiles of the wall.

"Oh...".she sighed as the heavenly coldness met her throbbing buttocks. She thought about slipping her panties back on and changed her mind. That would have to wait until later, much later. At the moment, she couldn't bear it.

Slowly her hand crept down to her pussy lips and sought out the solid little bulb of her clitoris. She sighed with relief at the wonderful feeling it evoked. The fire in her rear had pervaded through to her loins. Now her pussy was warm and sensitive to her touch. She wanted to masturbate and relieve the strange feelings of arousal running through her.

It had been a long, long time since she had had sex or even thought about it.

"Pull your self together, woman," she muttered to herself, "what's wrong with you?"

She managed to get home on the bus without sitting down. She got some curious looks because seats were available.

Later, after making her mum a meal she got into the bath and, afterwards, managed to cream herself while she lay face down on the bed. "Oh why did he have to smack me so hard? She complained to no one.

She should never have agreed to his "arrangement" but it was too late now. The die was cast. All she could do was be more careful and not give him any further excuse to punish her. She pushed her bum in the air and imagined him smacking her as he had done in the office. She shuddered as she remembered how it had been. But, another feeling ran through her as she relived her ordeal, one which she was finding difficult to come to terms with. It was the delicious feeling of submission and subsequent arousal the smacking had caused. And, yes, his insistence that he remove her panties had enhanced the thrill. The cream and the soak in the bath had made a difference and the pain had been replaced with a deep warm glow. Then, drowsiness overtook her and she was soon asleep, dreaming of whips and dungeons and knights on white horses.

It was so busy on Monday morning that Monica just got on with her work and put aside the events of Friday afternoon. It was business as usual with Stone, as well, as he bustled about, constantly on the phone and shouting instructions for this and that. There were letters to type, appointments to make, meetings to organise as well as the filing and record keeping. It was 11.00 a.m. before she could turn around. She made him a cup of coffee and took it in. As she walked to his desk she found her hand shaking and it was all she could do to set down the rattling cup and saucer without spilling it. He looked at her for the first time that morning and their eyes met. She felt her knees go weak. This was the man who had spanked her remorselessly. Her bum had barely recovered from the onslaught.

"I want you to set up these meetings for various times this week," he told her, as he thrust several sheets of paper into her hand."

"Yes, Sir, I'll do it straight away," she responded as she wondered how one man could produce so much work for a secretary. She also noticed he had made no reference to the spanking episode.

His notes were not as clear as usual but she didn't want to bother him with little queries so she did her best to sort things into order. The rest of the morning was spent on the phone, as she arranged for Mr. Stone to visit various firms over the next week or so. She knew it was all about trying to win contracts for Barber and Black. Later on, she gave him the list of times and dates for what she had arranged.

Monica was surprised when Oliver told her that he wanted her to accompany him to the meetings.

"I want you to take notes and assist me," he told her.

She found herself trailing behind him in the corridors of various offices, carrying his files and notebooks.

As the days went by, she was impressed by the professionalism of his presentations. She was quite proud of her young boss as he sold Barber and Black to prospective clients. She busied herself by taking notes and jotting down the many points he wanted to record for action.

The last meeting was on a Friday morning. And there was a delay as they sat in the reception of the firm of Wilder and Cross for about 30 minutes. Finally, an executive, Mr Gaunt, came to escort them to a meeting room. He seemed quite embarrassed.

"Look I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, he explained, but there appears to have been some misunderstanding about the time and date of the meeting. We understood that you were due here yesterday at 11.00 a.m.

When you didn't appear, I just thought you had cancelled. I must say I was surprised to hear that you had turned up this morning.

Stone turned his head and looked at Monica who was sitting adjacent to him. She frantically rifled through the papers,

her face turning red as she realised she had double booked one of the meetings. When they should have been here yesterday, they were in the offices of another firm. She nearly died with embarrassment.

Fortunately, Mr Gaunt had enough free time to listen to the presentation and Oliver worked hard to impress him.

They were joined by other members of the firm who pressed him for costs and other details. Later, during a break for coffee, he locked eyes with Monica. She knew what the cold penetrating look meant and her tummy did a somersault. She held his gaze and felt a shiver run through her, before she was forced to lower her eyes. It was obvious that he meant to punish her for her embarrassing mistake. As she closed her eyes and bit her lip in anguish, she knew that she deserved to be punished, deserved to be spanked for her stupid carelessness.

Mr Gaunt even laid on a lunch for his guests and his friendly demeanour suggested that their two firms would be doing business in the future.

Oliver didn't speak to her as they left the firm's offices and during the journey back in the taxi, she could feel his cold anger. It was obviously directed at her.

When they got back to his office he hadn't even got his coat off when he turned and locked the door.

"In here now," he told her angrily and she hurried after him, apologies at the ready.

"I have never been so humiliated" he spluttered. "You have disgraced this firm and made me look a fool by your utter carelessness."

Monica stood trembling, muttering her pathetic apologies.

"There is only one course of action here...and I think you know what it is." he continued.

"Yes Sir," she mumbled.

He went to his desk and produced a flexible black whip. Then he cleared papers from the surface and indicated that she should prostrate herself cross it. "I'm waiting" he hissed.

Monica had expected this ever since he had glared at her across the conference table. She was in no position to argue.

She deserved to be severely spanked. Hanging her head, she fumbled with the zip of her skirt. He stood by, stiffly, as she completed its removal, watching her, enjoying the sight of her stocking clad legs.

She hesitated, knowing that he expected her to remove her panties. She closed her eyes and sighed. She knew she shouldn't be doing this, but, she didn't want to risk his further wrath by protesting about it. Besides, she had allowed him to insist on it a fortnight ago, when he had disciplined her that first time and there was no going back now.

She blushed, furiously, as she pulled down her panties. Then, as elegantly as she could, she wriggled her bottom and let them fall down her long legs.

Under his watchful gaze, she bent over and laid herself across his desk, with her hands face down against the surface.

As she waited, apprehensively, he picked up her pink lace panties and held them against his nostrils. He could smell the sweet musky scent of her sex. God how he had yearned to have her over his desk like this again, waiting to be spanked.

He had prayed for her to produce an error in her work that would justify this. Now the Gods had smiled on him and he had her at his mercy. He had hoped his jumbled notes would produce an error of some kind and so it had proved. Now he meant to make the most of it.

"Get those feet apart," he barked and, although she frowned at this new requirement, she did as she was told.

He wanted to reach out and grope her pussy, now prominently displayed, but he resisted the temptation for now. Instead he sank to his knees and savoured the wonderful view of her shapely thighs and sex.

The seconds ticked by. "Mr Stone," she prompted him..." She was not anxious to be whipped but why was he delaying so long? Her instincts told her that he was having a good look at places he shouldn't be.

"Just a moment," he grunted, refusing to curtail his pleasure, as once again he admired her lovely legs and curvaceous bottom. She had driven him crazy walking around in those tight little mini skirts, day after day. Now he was about to punish that full, round provocative ass of hers. And, before he was finished with her, the silly slut would be begging for mercy.

He stood up and swished his newly acquired whip through the air. He had been assured it was the best on the market.

THWACK ...her shriek was so loud he regretted stuffing her panties in her mouth from the start. Now he put that oversight right. She spluttered and choked as he forced them into her mouth.

THWACK..."that will teach you to be so careless in setting up my appointments" he hissed, as Monica nearly fainted with the pain.

THWACK...Monica jerked upright and clutched her bottom, before being forced back onto the desk. He grinned as he saw the bright red parallel lines across her bottom. There would be a lot more before he was finished.

THWACK...the pain seared through her buttocks. She had never dreamt it would be as bad as this.

THWACK...she knew she couldn't take much more. She was reaching her limits of endurance.

THWACK ...she screamed into her gag as indescribable pain gripped her. She jumped up and pulled out her gag.

"Please Mr. Stone Sir, I beg of you. I can't take any more. I'll do anything else... anything, but not that, please no more.

I've done wrong, I know I have and I'll do anything to atone, but I can't stand that pain."

Oliver stood back and kept the whip poised in mid air.

"You say you will do anything else?

"Yes, Sir, I mean it ...anything."

Oliver almost kissed the instrument of torture that had brought him such a rich reward. Now, at last, he had her where he wanted her.

He closed his eyes and breathed a sigh of satisfaction. The next few minutes would be crucial for him.

She watched tearfully as he opened the drawer and put the cause of her distress away.

"Stand as you were," he told her. "I want to inspect the damage."

As she bent down again she felt his hand gently stroke her throbbing backside. "Oh dear, he apologised, I think I've rather overdone your punishment. Just stay there. I've got some cream that will ease things for you."

She stayed where she was, whimpering as she felt the cool soothing cream being rubbed ever so gently into her orbs.

He spent some time making sure every part of the damaged area was covered. Then slowly, meaningfully, his massaging fingers dropped to the inside of her thighs and up against her pussy lips.

"Oh..." she gasped, as she realised where his fingers were.

"Please Sir"...she whimpered..."you mustn't."

"You did say...ANYTHING...didn't you?"

"Yes...but...I mean I..."

His fingers started to stroke the lips of her pussy, it was now or never.

"I could get the whip out again if you like?" He threatened.

"Oh no, Sir, please...don't do that."

Monica didn't know what to do. She bit her lip in shame. She should tell him to stop doing these delicious things to her. Her hand reached out and grasped her panties. She must put them on and escape those knowing, penetrating fingers that were devastating her female defences.

"No, no..."she cried, again, but it was a soft plea and he ignored it. He knew it for what it was: A cry of token resistance only.

Now he had a finger in her vagina, going deeper and he had no intention of stopping.

Monica's head went back and she groaned. Now her deep suspicions were confirmed. Her boss wanted sex and she hadn't the will to deny him.

Her failure to scream and protest had brought him new confidence. She was his for the taking, he knew it now. She would do anything he wanted.

Take your blouse and bra off... ," he ordered huskily.

"Oh but..."

"Now," he barked.

Monica dreamily complied. First, she unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off, then her bra soon followed.

Oliver gasped as her surprisingly large breasts swung free. Greedily, his hands cupped and held them. "They're beautiful" he murmured. "You are beautiful." Then he kissed her. He felt her soft generous lips melt against his.

"I'm going to fuck you," he informed her.

Monica's eyes widened in shock, "No" she gasped.

"Oh yes," I insist on it, he said firmly. "In fact, I'm going to fuck you every day from now on."

Monica's mouth dropped open. She couldn't believe what he was saying.

"You'll please me in every way I choose. You'll obey my every whim."

She found herself nodding dumbly. "Yes Sir," she mumbled submissively.

He turned her back to the desk. "Now bend over as before and we'll consummate our new arrangement."

In a daze, Monica bent over the desk and pushed her bum in the air as he started to finger her again. He grinned as his fingers got wet and slithery. Finally, he unzipped his flies and produced his impatient cock. It was so hard it was positively painful. Then without delay, he pushed it into Monica's slithery vagina and rammed it home.

He grinned in triumph, his fantasy was coming true. He was fucking his mature sexy secretary, doggie style. And the wonderful news was that she was meekly allowing him to do so. He had judged her right. She was beautiful, meek and subservient. There was nothing he couldn't make her do. She had become his personal M.I.L.F.

Monica gasped as Oliver's cock slid into her wet vagina and thrust remorselessly in and out. The earlier thrashing had somehow aroused her and everything else was forgotten. There was one thought and one thought only in her brain. Her boss was fucking her!

On and on he went, grinding into her, deeper and deeper, making her moan with pleasure. He gripped her hips and went faster as their steamy coupling grew in intensity. Monica had long since surrendered to his domination and now all she could think of was her impending orgasm as it built up inside her. His steel hard cock seemed to be penetrating her right to the essence of her female core. Then, all at once, it was on her, in wave after wave of ecstasy. Her shriek filled the room, as her back arched backwards. Oliver continued to fuck her until he too jerked in climax, spurting his spunk deep into her womb.

Monica collapsed in distress, then she stood up from the desk, turned and fell into her Master's arms.

Oliver grinned in triumph and he stroked her hair as she moaned softly. He lifted her across to a comfortable seat and sat her on his knee. Things couldn't have gone better. He had stripped her, whipped her, fondled her, kissed her and fucked her.

Not bad for an afternoon's work. And the beauty of it was she had accepted it all. She would be his sexual plaything from now on and she had better get used to it, or the dreaded whip would come out again. He had left her in no doubt about that, no doubt at all.

She was a secretary from the old school and she would be loyal, obedient and submissive.