Secretive Writer Unmasked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They waved to Milly on the roadside on the outskirts to the township where she'd set up produce stalls and had two assistants and they appeared to be doing brisk business.

"What for you now, Wally/ It appears you have reached the pinnacle of your career."

"Perhaps I'll go for an afternoon run and think about it."

"Sorry, you are out of luck, mate," Wendy said softly. "As soon as we reach home, I'm taking you to bed."

"Ah, I know, let's go for a scenic drive around the district and..."

"Mate, we are going home to bed. How can you possibly deny me?"

"Dammit, my mind's gone blank. Ah, it's back again. I know, I'll go to the bedroom with you but only to watch you get yourself off."

"Wally!"

"Okay, okay. I was just attempting to put off the inevitable. Err, you'll probably find I'm too small to satisfy you."

"Wally!"

"Possibly, I was lying. Sorry. I'm prepared to take what's coming to me."

"Good boy," Wendy purred. "I'll have a bath first to get myself soft and pliable for you."

He mumbled that he should have stayed behind at the library.

The End