Secretly Filmed

Story Info
I was secretly filmed while having sex.
1.6k words
4.3
15.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't usually do this. You might not believe me but it's the truth. Last week I was shopping in an upmarket shopping mall in Sydney called the QVB which stands for the "Queen Victoria Building". It was my first time out for ages because of the Corona Virus lockdowns. I've been working from home and so there hasn't been any reason for me to go into the city. I bought a new pair of jeans, some socks and a bag of freshly baked cookies.

I went downstairs to catch the train home. Town Hall subway station is under the building but I realised that I needed to pee. I backtracked to the mall and followed the signs to the public toilet. When I stood at the urinal, got my cock out and started to pee I realised that there were a few other men in there who seemed to be hanging around.

One guy came to the urinal and got his cock out but I noticed out of the corner of my eye that he wasn't peeing. I just glanced at his face and I saw that he was looking at me and then looked down at my cock. I quickly looked away. I finished, buttoned myself up and went over to the basins to wash my hands. I noticed another guy also washing his hands but taking a very long time to do it.

I left the toilet and I saw in the corridor that there was a security camera and a black and white screen showing the image that the camera was seeing. It showed me walking along the corridor. A sign said "This Area is Under Constant Video Surveillance." I don't know why but that made me feel a little uncomfortable.

In the basement area I noticed the entrance to another shop selling pots and pans, dinnerware, cutlery, cooking utensils and that kind of thing. I remembered that I needed another measuring jug. I have been doing a lot of baking at home during the lockdowns. Biscuits, muffins and even bread. I've become pretty good at it. I found the measuring jug and a few other things, bought them and put them in my backpack with my other stuff.

I can't explain why but I headed back to the toilets. I was sort of on remote control. I realised that I was incredibly horny but also curious about what might go on there. I couldn't imagine actually having any kind of sex in a public toilet, especially one in such a busy place. Not only that, the guys I had seen there were not really my type. There were actually borderline creepy.

There were a few guys there but they just seemed to be doing the expected thing. Peeing at the urinal, coming in and out of the cubicles, toilets flushing, washing hands, drying hands with the blowers and then leaving without making eye contact with anyone. I guess I looked pretty weird myself. Standing at the urinal with my cock in my hand, strangely semi-hard, no pee coming out and me glancing around at what other guys were doing.

I was about to go when another guy came to the urinal and stood beside me. He started to pee but then I noticed him glance over at my cock. He must have noticed that I wasn't peeing and so he looked at my face. I looked at him. He looked Asian and was very cute. Because of that I looked at his face for a little longer than appropriate but he didn't look away.

I felt embarrassed so I buttoned myself up quickly again and walked towards the wash basins. There were still a few guys coming and going but suddenly I heard a kind of "pssst" sound. I looked around and that guy was holding the door of the end cubicle open and looking at me. None of the other guys there seemed to notice anything. He made a gesture with his head towards me obviously asking me to join him and then closed the door behind him.

I looked around and again noticed that no one was looking at me. I casually walked over to the last cubicle, opened the unlocked door and went inside. He was standing there and gave me a smile. I bolted the door behind me and then turned to face him. Straight away he pulled me into his arms and started kissing me desperately and at the same time began to undo my jeans. In only seconds he had his hands down into my undies and pulled my cock out.

He turned around and closed the lid of the toilet and then sat on it. Then he pulled me over to him and without hesitation he started sucking my cock. My jeans and undies fell down and bunched around my ankles. I put my hands on his shoulders and felt my cock inflate to full hardness. He knew how to suck cock and he was taking me deep into his throat. It felt amazing and if he had kept it up I wouldn't have lasted long.

He pushed me back so that he could stand up and undo the string of his sweatpants. I could already see the bulge of his erection before he pulled them down. He had white cotton boxers underneath and he pulled them down too releasing his cock. I still had my backpack on, so I took it off and hung it on a hook on the door and then I turned him around and I sat on the toilet lid and did the same thing to him as he had done to me. I took his fat cock into my mouth and started pleasuring him. His cock was the hardest cock I have ever felt.

I didn't suck him for long before he pulled his cock back and then stood up again. He pulled his sweatpants and his boxers over his running shoes and looked around for where to put them. We had never actually spoken. I'm not sure he could speak English but that's only guessing. I took his clothes and pushed them into the elastic at the back of my backpack.

When I turned around to face him again he turned around too and put one foot up onto the toilet lid, pointing his smooth tanned arse in my direction and opening his hole to me. It was obvious what he wanted. I didn't have any lube or condom but I'm negative on prep anyway. The guy didn't seem concerned. My cock was still slick with his saliva and I always drip a lot of precum when I'm hard. I spat on my fingertips and rubbed it around his hole. I could still hear the hand dryers, the flushing and the occasional guy talking just outside.

I spat on my hand again and rubbed it over my cock. I had to lift up the front of my tee-shirt and pull it over my head because it was hanging down too low. I rubbed my cock over his puckered hairless hole and tried to squeeze out some more of my precum onto it. I heard him breath heavily when he felt my cock touching him there.

I pushed against his hole directly. He put his hands on the cubicle wall to brace himself. I wasn't really gentle with him because by now I was so horny that my vision was blurring. I forced my way into him. He hung his head down and signed softly as I penetrated his soft warm insides. I pushed my cock inside him as far as it would go. I'm seven and a half inches and very fat but he accommodated all of me inside him.

As I started to fuck him he took one hand off the wall so that he could wank himself. I could feel his rectum wall perfectly rubbing against every part of my cock as well as his tight sphincter holding me. I put my hands on his shoulders so I could pull his body into my thrusts. At the same time I was trying to be careful not to slap my thighs too loudly against his buttocks.

I felt my orgasm building and I saw that he was wanking himself faster. When I heard him gasping, saw his head stretch back and then felt his arse muscles pulsating as he pumped his cum out in orgasm, it pushed me over the edge. I tried not to shout but I did groan a lot louder than was safe. I emptied my balls inside him and felt my cum flood him. When I pulled out, a blob of my cum leaked out of him.

It was then that I noticed a hand holding a mobile phone extended under the wall from the next cubicle. When I looked down I saw my own nearly naked body on the screen and realised that we were being recorded.

"Hey, fuck off mate!"

I said angrily. The hand and phone disappeared quickly and a second later I heard the neighbouring door slam. We had to clean ourselves off a bit using toilet paper and then get dressed. By the time we got out the guy who had filmed us was gone. We washed our hands at the basins and the guy I had fucked gave me a smile but then just walked away quickly without saying anything.

I have been checking a few sites where the movie of us fucking in the toilet might have been shared online but there are so many that it is probably impossible. I guess that there is nothing I could do about it anyway.