Secretly Watching My Girl Cheat

Story Info
Secretly watching my girl fuck another man.
2k words
3.88
24.9k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KadenceVera
KadenceVera
154 Followers

I thought I'd get caught, but she was too focused on his dick to notice me.

My girl, we'll call her, Baby ... she's beautiful, the kind that doesn't have to try to look gorgeous.

I watch from the darkness through the large crack between the closet doors.

When Baby walks into the bedroom and I see how cute she looks, I know I'm in trouble. I feel my dick stiffen at the sight of her. Her hair is down, she's wearing her pink cotton pajama bottoms that are tight around her thighs and ass, a snug little white t-shirt that reads, "all you need is love", and no bra, evident by her visibly protruding nipples.

I want more than anything to break out of this closet, to wrap her up in my arms and hold her ... and I could; it'd be easy enough to play it off as a joke. But I hold back. I need to know what she's up to. After all, there's a reason for my suspicions.

Baby turns toward the bedroom door in surprise and greets my best friend, Jack, with what I consider to be, too much enthusiasm. Hell, she never greets me with that smile.

He walks up to her, clean-shaven, in a tight v-neck t-shirt, blue jeans and his natural charm. He places his hands on her thin upper arms and looks into her eyes. I watch my name come out of his mouth and she shakes her head and tells him I'm out of town until tomorrow evening, that I had left to catch my flight earlier today.

To her surprise, he pulls her in and hugs her; I watch her breasts press tightly against his chest. While I'm busy debating why my dick is even harder now, he pulls back, lifts her chin and kisses her lips.

My breath is gone.

Her fingers slide up his chest and I watch both their mouths open; then their tongues meet. She pulls away from him, as if realizing our fourteen months together are suddenly, now, tainted. Maybe, I think, nothing more will come.

He steps to her, pulls her back into his arms and ... again, they kiss. It's as if they'd waited their whole lives for this kiss. In this moment, my heart breaks.

They're really doing this.

He kisses her cheeks, her forehead ... her lips again, then her neck, her collarbone, her shoulder. His hands lift her ass, pulling her feet from the carpet and she wraps her legs around him. He presses her back against the solid mahogany-framed mirror that's standing next to our bed. I watch the bulge in his pants press against her crotch, over and over as he delicately dry-humps her.

He squeezes her breasts as they passionately kiss. And when she graciously pulls off her shirt, he buries his face between those beautifully perky breasts, then sucks on them, taking as much of each boob into his mouth as possible. He squeezes them again, this time tonguing and sucking her nipples. Her feet once again find the floor and he removes her pajama bottoms, then pushes his face into her panties and breaths in her scent. He pulls those from her body as well.

As Baby keeps her back against the mirror's face, he lowers to his knees and sinks his mouth into her pussy. He works aggressively and thoroughly between her legs, tasting the delicate flesh of her inner lips and she tilts back her head, unable to contain her moans. They come out soft and winded at first, then, as he teases, sucks and devours her clit, they rise up like cheers at a stadium. She cums hard in his mouth, spraying a large misting spurt of urine from her cunt.

She had never been that quick or that loud with me, and she'd never squirted, making me realize that every orgasm she ever had with me was most likely ... fake.

He kisses her mound as if he can't pull away, cleaning the liquid from her lips and thighs. Her hands move to the back of his head and she holds his face against her vulva.

Once again, he breathes in her scent.

Jack rises while Baby drops to her knees, and before I know it, she unbuttons his pants and pulls out his huge, rock-hard dick. Her fingers delicately trace a few of the bulging veins all the way up to the tip, then she squeezes his hard shaft. He's bigger than me; much bigger. She jacks it, slow at first, letting him grow, then stroking harder and faster. She spits on it twice and pumps his cock. When it slips into her mouth and she sucks it, everything goes quiet.

I hold my breath as he holds her pretty face. His hips shift back and forth as he fucks Baby's mouth. She's obedient, sucking hard and tight and breathing through her nose. She wants him to burst. She's working for it. Her lips stroke and massage his cock, distributing her spit evenly, while her tongue caresses the underside and tip ... I know because that's how she's always done it with me.

As gentle and quick as an infants whimper, she moans--close-mouthed--a good five times and I know he's cumming in my girl's mouth. I watch her gulp. She takes it all and drinks it down.

I never see a single drop.

He moves her to her feet while she gushes that she's "never had such a big cock, nor such a big load", another inadvertent slap to my face.

In a confusing, alarming shift, the closet doors jolt and I fall back into her hanging dresses. The doors fly open and Baby grabs the clothing rod with both hands, jostling the hangers and separating a few of the dresses before me, giving me quite the view; she leans over her collection of nighties and slips, her naval mere inches from my hidden face. Jack grips her hips and presses his hard-on into her ass crack. He slaps his cock against her right butt cheek, making her jump. Then I watch the tip poke and tease her pussy, opening her lips and soaking in her juice. He penetrates her cunt in one swift glide, and she lets out a sigh of pleasure.

I inhale each of her panting breaths, tasting her spearmint breath in my mouth as I listen to her pussy get pounded. My cock throbs so hard that it hurts. I reach out and press two fingers against her dripping cunt; this action goes unnoticed. I bring the juice to my lips and taste her as if I never had before. She's sweet and sharp and I want to suck more, directly from her hole.

I grip my bulge, then pull out my hard penis. I wrap it in the satin flounce of one of her dresses and stroke it to the sight of my baby getting thoroughly and aggressively fucked by another man. Such a blatant betrayal, yet I can not look away.

Jack slaps her ass so hard that her and I both flinch. He spanks her so many times, I think for sure she's going to collapse into me, and part of me wants her to. She asks for more and begs him not to stop beating her ass. He obliges and whips her cheeks harder.

The sight of her ass bouncing off his cock while he grips both her titties, has me wanting more.

As they both cry out in ecstasy and I jack my cock like I'm working for a high score, the three of us orgasm simultaneously; he pumps into Baby's punished little cunt, while I pump into Baby's satin silk.

"Beat my ass while you fuck my ass", she whispers ...

She wouldn't even let me do that; she said she wasn't that kind of girl.

Jack doesn't hesitate. I watch him spread open her asscheeks; he bends down and buries his face in between them, rubbing her little pink asshole all over his features. Then he licks and sucks it, tasting her asshole like he wants what's inside. He guides his cock to his spit and slowly, gently pushes his way inside Baby's tight ass. I see her holding her breath as she winces at the pain. He moves easy at first, letting her hole adjust to his girth.

In one smooth motion, he penetrates as far as her insides will allow, causing an adorable gasp and moan to escape her lips. He picks up pace and fucks my girl's asshole with every available inch. When he forcefully pounds her--quick and rough--she takes it, demanding he fucks her stupid ... demanding he makes her fucking bleed, begging him to fill her ass so she can shit his cum. I've never seen this side of her.

For the next thirty minutes, I hide among her dresses, watching my best friend fuck and brutally spank my girlfriend's ass. I listen to him berate her. I listen to her beg to be his bitch, his slut ... his permanent cunt.

The orgasms never stop coming ... not for any of us.

***

Eventually, after Baby and Jack crawl into our bed and drift off, I sneak out and click on the bedside lamp, waking them and "catching them" naked together.

But I'm not mad. The horrified looks on their faces tell me I need to assure them that, despite the betrayal, I'm okay.

To be honest, I want more. I want the three of us to fuck. I want to help Jack make Baby cum, over and over.

So I strip off my clothes and sink my face between Baby's thighs. She gasps as I eat her fucked pussy.

She grips Jack's cock, then sucks it, slow and strong. He moves close and I guide his dickhead into baby's cunt, where it belongs. The two of them come together as one.

When he props himself up and rolls on top of her naked body, I watch each one of his demanding thrusts. She moans and they kiss. As he fucks her, I suck her tits, her neck, her tongue. I lick my way across her collarbone; she still tastes so sweet.

Jack shifts onto his back, pulling Baby on top of him.

I hold her perfect ass in my hands ... so pretty and plump. I spread her cheeks and gently push my cock into her asshole, penetrating deep. She's tight and warm and it's as if her hole is sucking my cock. I move slow, trying like hell not to blow too early.

As I clear my mind, I fuck her ass while Jack punishes her pussy, our mismatched motions only making the friction more pleasurable. Jack tells Baby to clench her asshole around my dick. I feel her pucker. He tells her to hold it and, like a good girl, she does. With her grip much tighter now and her moans louder than ever, I squeeze handfuls of her ass as I fuck the hell right out of her little hole.

Baby stiffens her body and cums, shaking and moaning; Jack cums in her cunt; I, after wanting to for so long, cum deep in her ass.

When Jack and I pull out, she uses her tongue to clean her juice from his entire cock, which puts the bulk back in his dick. Then she cleans her ass off mine, her delicate slow licks trace up to my tip where she softly sucks.

As we settle into the mattress. Baby cuddles in-between Jack and I.

***

I hold her tightly, just a little longer, because I know before she wakes I'll be gone ...

They'll be fine. They're good together and I just can't compete, nor do I want to, nor should I have to; the right girl wouldn't make me.

Baby made her choice the very second they kissed.

My hand moves across her smooth back and my fingers rise up the slope of her ass. I grip one of her cheeks, which makes her stir, she presses her naked body against mine and I breathe her in one last time.