Secrets

Story Info
Ally's husband has a secret, now she does too.
1.8k words
3.74
3.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat there scrolling through his phone. 'How could he do this? How can the man I've loved for nearly twelve years be so twisted?' Her mind was spiraling out of control. The images and websites that she found made her sick to her stomach. 'Should I call the police? Do I ignore it because I was snooping? I wish I would have just left it alone.' Instead, she cried. Something churned and snapped deep inside of her.

The next night she calls a very close friend of hers. "Hey Kevin, tell me if I'm wrong, but it seems like you eye me a lot when you think I'm not looking." Silence. "So Kevin, I was thinking, I mean, what would you do if you knew that I'm attracted to you?"

Kevin is caught off guard. "I don't know what to say, Ally. How does knowing this do either of us any good? You're married and seem really happy. I'm okay with being your friend."

Ally thinks long and hard before speaking again. "You didn't deny being attracted to me. I want to have an affair with you. What do you say?"

Kevin nearly drops the phone. He's always found Ally to be absolutely gorgeous. Her luscious golden-red hair, pale blue eyes, and a body that looks like it could rock anyone's world. He can feel his cock getting harder at the prospect.

"Kevin?"

"Oh, umm. Yes, wait no, we can't. Ally, what's going on? This isn't like you." He knows that Ally has only had one other partner besides her husband. Fighting the urge to speed over there and fuck her, he tries to push down the bulge that is happening in his pants.

"I know this isn't like me but just listen. Something has ignited a fire within. I can't explain. I'm not leaving Sam and I don't plan on telling him either. It'll be our little secret. You don't have to worry about him coming after you. I want an affair and you are super hot so I want it to be with you." 'And you're safe,' she thinks to herself.

Kevin tries hard not to show the excitement in his voice. "Okay, if you're sure. How do we do this without getting caught?"

"Pretty simple, Sam left for training today and won't be home all week. Pick me up in two hours."

Kevin hears the phone click and go silent.

***

Ally starts pacing the floor. 'That was stupid. He's not going to show up. Nobody really looks at me like that,' Ally believes. She has no idea how many men really do fantasize about her, with her long legs and hourglass figure. She picks out her favorite purple lace bra and panties and puts them on over her freshly shaven skin. Selecting an outfit that is comfortable and sexy is next on her agenda. After touching up her 'barely-there' makeup, she lays her wedding ring on the table and spots headlights coming up the drive. The butterflies in her belly stir.

Kevin stands at the passenger side of the car waiting for Ally. He sees her walking toward him. "You came," she says.

Kevin just smiles at her and opens the car door. 'More than once, ' he thinks to himself.

Driving to Kevin's home, he asks Ally if she is sure this is what she wants. Ally is positive that she does. He holds her hand and kisses it gently. They are both excited and nervous and wanting.

They arrive and he helps her from the car, only he doesn't step back as she stands up. Instead, Kevin leans into her, kissing her passionately like he'd wanted to for several years. His lips were so soft and smooth. Ally wonders if he plans to take her right there on the car hood. Just then, he pulls back. The heat from the kiss leaves Ally panting, wanting more.

Kevin leads Ally to the house and barely makes it through the front door before spinning around and kissing her again. Ally's heart is rushing as she places one hand on Kevin's cheek, the other under his shirt, pulling him closer. He grabs her ass and swiftly unfastens her bra without unleashing her tongue from his.

He takes a step back. "Ally, are you sure you want to do this?" The look in his eyes is so intense like they have been starved and a feast was just laid upon him.

Ally pulls her shirt and bra off, throwing them on the floor. Stepping up to him, she pulls off his shirt and smiles. "Yes."

There is a feast laid before his eyes. Ally's C cup breasts are perfect and perky. "Beautiful." They're waiting for him to devour. He sucks and nibbles on her neck while caressing her boobs. Little whimpers bubble up from deep within Ally. Her sounds are driving Kevin mad with want.

He makes his way down to suck first the right then the left breast. Ally's hands run through his hair as he licks. Kevin bites down just enough to send a slight pain through her. "Shit," Ally gasps. "Ohhh, I'm so wet."

"Can I taste you?" Kevin asks as he unfastens her pants and reaches in.

"Mmm. Yes."

He fingers her clit, working his way to her tight pussy, making her whimper louder. Wetness surrounds his fingers. Kevin removes his hand and licks her juices from his fingers. Ally has never seen anyone do this but she likes it. She removes her bottoms and walks to his room. Sitting on the bed, watching Kevin lapping up the cum makes her hornier than ever. She spreads her legs and starts rubbing her clit in circles.

Kevin is mesmerized by this newfound confidence that Ally seems to have. He kneels between her legs, licks her inner thighs, and looks directly at her slit. "You have a beautiful pussy." He takes over rubbing her swollen clit as he licks around the outside of her cunt. Spreading her open, he shoves his tongue in deep. She is so tight like she has never been fucked before.

Ally moans with every lick. Kevin brings up his middle finger and presses it into her. "Mmm." Then the index finger. "Ohhhh." Her pussy is bear-hugging his fingers as he rubs in and out, trying to stretch her and prepare her for him. The pressure inside her and on her clit is more than she can handle. "Oh, fuck." Ally's body shudders as she pinches hard on her nipples. Juices flow from her and down Kevin's chin.

Kevin slides himself up next to her body. "Lick yourself from my fingers and kiss me." She had no idea her friend was so kinky. With uncertainty, Ally pulls his fingers to her mouth and begins to suck. She is surprised to find herself enjoying the sweet saltiness of it. He takes his fingers back and their mouths collide. His cock is throbbing within the constraints of his pants.

Ally reaches down and releases his dick from its prison. The thickness seems so big in her hands and her eyes widen as she takes in his girth. "Are you sure you can take this thick cock?" Kevin asks. It's more than twice the size of her husband and bigger than any she's ever seen.

"I guess we'll find out," she says as she lowers her mouth to his manhood. She licks the precum off the tip of his dick with her tongue flat, then blows across the wet spot gently. Ally puts the tip in her mouth and swirls her tongue around the dimple and rim. Sucking and teasing before releasing him. She glides her tongue and lips down one side then the other before sucking her way down the underside to his balls. This too is new territory for her but Kevin seems very pleased.

"Oh yes. Your lips feel so good. Mmmm, " Kevin growls. Pleasuring him makes her juices drip. She sucks his balls then back up the underside of his cock. Holding his sack, she draws him into her mouth. Slow at first, then faster. Slurping up his precum as it leaks into her mouth. "Oh, fuck." Kevin's girth is getting even thicker. She slows down, almost painfully slow. "You have to stop or I'll cum in your mouth."

Ally positions herself on top of him but she can't fit his thickness inside. "Help," she says.

Kevin wastes no time, throws her on her back, and begins stretching her cunt with his fingers again. She is plenty wet so he rests the tip of his dick just outside her opening. "Ally, I'm sorry if this hurts, " he whispers as he thrusts himself inside her.

"Shit, oh fuck, not hurt. Mmmm." Her body quivers again. Ally bucks underneath him as he moves in and out of her. He feels so good as their juices intertwine. "My turn, I want to try again," she says as she pushes him to get off of her. Once again, positioning herself above him, she eases down on his cock. The thickness consumes her. The feeling of him sliding into her is pure ecstasy.

Ally begins bouncing up and down on him. "Yes baby, fuck me." Kevin squeezes her nipple. He reaches up and applies pressure around her neck. Not enough to choke but enough to control her. "Hmmm. You feel so good." Ally can feel her dripping wetness. "Turn around and ride me the other way." She does as he suggests and begins riding him reverse cowgirl. Kevin manages to speak between his panting. "Ally can I do something to please you more?"

She's confused but continues riding him. 'What more could he do? I've already gotten off several times.' Wanting to see what he'd do, she whispers, "Do whatever you want to me." Kevin begins rubbing her juices over her pucker as she rides. "Mmmm. That feels good." She gets wetter and wetter with the pressure. He presses a little harder each time she comes down until his thumb is all the way in her ass. "Oh, fuck. Oh, man. I'm going to...oh." Her whole body convulses and spasms as she soaks the bedsheets.

Kevin cannot control himself anymore. In one swift movement he uprights himself, putting Ally on her back. He puts her legs on his shoulders and leans forward. His dick easily sliding in her now. "I've wanted to do this for so long," he says between each thrust. He's pounding her pussy so hard she nearly screams. "I've dreamed about this over and over." Thrusting. "Fuck me, I'm going to cum!"

"Cum in me Kevin, I want to feel you empty yourself inside me."

"Oh, oh, oh, mmm." Kevin explodes deep inside Ally. Exhaustion overtakes them as they lay next to each other. A few hours of rest and they make love all over again.

On the way home, Ally says, "I don't think I've gotten off that many times in one week, let alone one night. Good thing Sam is gone all week, it's going to take some time for my body to return to normal after that."

Kevin just smiled.