Secrets and Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of my inhibitions slowly fell away and I didn't hold anything back. I didn't go as hard as I could have, but I did whatever felt good to me, not worrying about hurting Kylie. I didn't think I could. It was what she wanted. A nice, hard ass fuck. It was more a mental and emotional thrill for her than physical, I assumed, though it was possible that she actually, genuinely loved getting her ass pounded purely for the feel of it. I didn't think that was it, though, and was pretty sure it had more to do with her continued fight against her own gender insecurities.

Whatever the case, she took my cock like a pro. She was a good little butt slut, taking a pounding, squealing happily at every smack of my hand on her ass, and grunting deliriously at every slap of our hips coming together.

She was so hard in her panties that were struggling to stay on. My hands were groping and grabbing, and I got a few accidental feels in. Nothing that upset her or spoiled the mood. If anything, she might have been horny enough to enjoy those brief seconds of contact. I knew I did, for not so physical reasons. I knew she was already enjoying herself, to just a ridiculous extent, really, but I maintained an urge to be able to better reciprocate the things she did for me sometimes. The hornier and more excited we both got, the stronger my desire to play with her cock and make her cum.

I kept pounding Kylie's ass, finding rhythms and thrusts that got the best squeals, wiggles, and internal flexing from her. I knew I'd found something really good when I got a long string of similar, happy gasps from her, combined with her legs giving way beneath her and slowly letting her fall flat on her tummy on her bed. She nearly dislodged me in the process, but I managed to adjust and follow her without ever slipping out of her butt.

It took a different stance and movements on my end to accommodate Kylie lying prone beneath me. She was looking a bit dazed and didn't seem to mind a few moments of awkwardly regaining some form of rhythm.

Kylie lying flat didn't make for the easiest position, but it was new and kind of fun in its own way. I got to feel like I was pounding her into the bed, just absolutely dominating her amazing, hungry little ass.

"Cum in me," Kylie hissed. She raised her butt some, giving me a better angle and getting back into the action after her brief zone out.

I groaned and fucked Kylie harder.

"Do it," she urged.

"You really want it?"

"Yes. Right now. Inside me."

"You bad girl."

Kylie giggled softly. "That's right. I'm your bad girl. Your slutty girl. I want your cum all inside me. Marking me. Making me your slut."

"Goddamn, Ky."

"You don't want that?"

"I do. But holy fuck you get slutty sometimes."

Kylie wiggled happily beneath me, nearly throwing off my pace as her ass refused to stay still for a moment. "That I do. I love it. I love that I can be slutty with you. And that you like it."

"I like anything with you."

"Don't act like I can't feel how hard you are. Or how close you are to exploding in me."

"Fuck. So close."

"Mmhm. Give it to me."

I reached up and put a hand over Kylie's mouth, muffling her to keep her from distracting me. She loved that too, of course. Slutty, horny little thing that she was playing at.

I fucked Kylie hard, hand covering her mouth, body lying heavier on her all the time as I ran out of energy to focus on everything at once. Her ass was the only thing front and center in my mind. Her ass taking my cock, milking it, trying to get me to finish. Her ass that she wanted me to claim, to play into her little fantasy.

"You're my good girl," I whispered into her ear.

Kylie grunted into my hand, and shook her head a bit.

"My good slutty girl."

That got a nod and a happier sounding moan.

"I'm gonna cum in you."

Another nod, another moan.

"Fill you up."

Kylie's back arched, her butt pressed more firmly toward me.

"Make you mine."

She managed to pull her mouth free for a second. "Do it."

I came harder than ever before. It was almost painful. So much cum inside me, pulsing out, flooding Kylie's ass, making such a naughty mess in her. It felt good on a whole other level. Different, more intense, and meaning something far beyond what I imagined it could.

Kylie mewled and wriggled as my weight settled firmly on her, and the last of my cum emptied into her bum. She held onto my arm, holding me in place afterward, making sure I couldn't easily roll off. I stayed right where I was, cock slowly softening, but still buried in her for the moment. She was so warm and soft beneath me, so happy to have me so close in the afterglow.

"Thank you," she said quietly.

"That was amazing," I said.

"Wasn't it?"

"But you know your ass is mine now, right? You're gonna have to let me play with it whenever I want."

Kylie giggled and finally pushed me off her. "Is that what you think?"

"Consequences of making me claim it." I shrugged. "I don't make the rules."

She slipped her hand behind my neck and kissed me delicately. "You've claimed all of me. I'm your good slutty girl, aren't I?"

"Sounds good."

"I bet."

"Or maybe you're mine, now."

"How do you figure?"

Kylie looked at me with big, serious eyes. "'Cause I can get you to do basically anything I want."

"I don't know if that counts. What you want seems to involve a lot of my cock going inside you somehow. You're not really making me do anything I don't want to."

Kylie pushed me onto my back, then rested her head on my chest. "I know you don't like the way I talk about myself sometimes," she murmured. "But you usually play along anyway."

"I'm getting used to it. It's easier now. I know it's more a game than your actual self-image."

"Little of both, Carter. And it helps whether you believe it or not."

I nodded. "Ok."

"And it's pretty fun too."

I smirked. "Yeah. Kind of is."

"I knew you'd like it once you loosened up."

"No you didn't."

"Did. I could tell."

"Pff, whatever."

I rolled Kylie off of me and onto her back. I pinned her down when she tried to roll right back where she'd been all snug and settled. She struggled a little just for show, but her eyes gleamed at being held down by me.

I very calmly waited for her to behave herself, then went for her shirt. I tugged at it, intending to remove it entirely and free up her tits, but stopped when I felt unexpected slickness.

There was a moment of confusion as I tried to process why Kylie's shirt and tummy felt like they'd been cummed on, since mine was all cozily resting inside her bum. The answer was so obvious that it didn't occur to me at all until I looked lower and noted her cock sticking out of the waistband of her panties, which I'd previously pulled down low enough to leave them in an awkward position.

"Did you cum?" I asked, even though the pieces had fallen into place and I knew she had.

Kylie nodded, cheeks flushing as a result of my visual inspection. "I did."

"From being fucked in the butt?"

She grinned crookedly. "Like a good slutty girl," she said in a soft voice.

I grinned back. "A good little butt slut."

"Mmhm. That's me."

I left her messy shirt pushed halfway up her tummy. I slipped downward, moving my whole body so that my head was more in line with her panties.

"These are kind of a mess now," I said. "They should come off."

Kylie grabbed her panties as I started to pull them down. Our eyes met. "You don't have to," she whispered.

"Can I, though?"

She hesitated, then nodded. "If you really want to."

"I really do."

Kylie pulled her hand away and toward her chest. I pulled her panties in the opposite direction.

Despite having made a mess all over herself already, Kylie's cock popped almost straight up as soon as it was released. She was still hard, or maybe hard again. I couldn't tell which.

"You need cleaned up," I said in a bit of a dazed tone. I finished removing Kylie's panties, then settled in with my face closer to a hard cock than it ever had been before.

"I'm a mess," she agreed, not really committing verbally.

"I better help."

"Yeah. Maybe."

I'd been secretly nervous that playing with someone else's penis would be a much scarier thing than my own, that all the memes and jokes about accidental 'gay stuff' had some basis in reality. I was pretty quickly comforted that they didn't. Kylie's cock wasn't much different from mine, in many respects, except that I could easily reach it with my mouth, and that it belonged to her, which made it interesting and a way to provide her pleasure.

My grasp of Kylie's erection was tentative at first, as were my initial licks at small streaks of her cum. The first soft moan from her lips was all it took to start breaking down those artificial walls of uncertainty.

Her cum didn't taste amazing on its own merits, but it wasn't bad either, and more importantly it belonged to her. The sensuality of cleaning her up made up for the slightly bitter taste of her mess.

"Sorry I don't have a pussy for you to lick," Kylie said with an uncomfortable squirm.

"Who says I even want one?"

"It'd be better, wouldn't it?"

"Maybe." I kissed the tip of Kylie's dick. "This is who you are right now. I care about you way more than what you've got down here. I've been trying my best to explain that."

"It's not something I listen very well to."

"No. I got that."

Kylie squirmed again. "You can keep licking. If you want."

"What about sucking?"

She closed her eyes. "If you want," she repeated.

I went back to licking, growing more comfortable with it as my licks got longer and fuller. The taste of her cum got better, somehow, though that might have been partly due to me already getting the more obvious streaks, and only smaller, subtler tastes remaining to me.

"How do you get rid of all your hair down here?" I asked, taking a quick break to gently stroke Kylie's shaft with my hand.

"The normal way?"

"I mean, around the balls and stuff. I tried it once. It's a nightmare."

"It is. Takes patience." She shrugged. "And an unhealthy dislike for certain facets of your own body."

"Ah. Ouch."

"Yep."

"Well, if it helps, everything looks that much... girlier? I guess? In a weird way."

"No, I know what you mean. That's the idea."

"Makes sense."

Kylie's balls somehow drew me in. I hadn't been planning on it, but I found myself kissing one, then slowly parting my lips and sucking it into my mouth. She let out a sharp gasp. Her hand went to my head, but only to grab a tangled handful of my hair, not to push me away.

I switched balls a few times, sucking oh so delicately on them while jerking Kylie off all the while. It was kind of fun, and got some interesting reactions from her, but it wasn't quite what I wanted.

Actually sucking Kylie's cock wasn't that big a step up, physically speaking. Mentally, it was still kind of a thing. It felt far more intense than it actually was to press my lips to the head of Kylie's firm erection, give her a quick, nervous glance, then slide my mouth down over her, parting my lips just enough to accommodate her.

It took a conscious effort to keep my teeth out of the way. Luckily Kylie wasn't scary big the way a lot of cocks in porn seemed. She was pretty manageable, and I was able to get most of her inside my mouth, even with no previous training.

"That feels nice," Kylie said in a breathy tone.

I was pretty sure it didn't feel as good as when she sucked me, given her superior skills, but it was encouraging all the same. The soft little moans coming from her and the way she played with my hair drove me to keep going.

I bobbed my head up and down at a fairly slow pace at first, concentrating on getting the motion down, keeping my lips pressed to her and my tongue dragging along her shaft. As I got better and faster at it, so too did Kylie's reactions become more obvious and more of a turn on for me. The way she acted when sucking me off sometimes started to make a lot more sense. It was fun making her feel good in such an intimate way.

My confidence and skill grew quite a bit in a short time. I at least felt like I had the basics down. I was working Kylie's cock smoothly and lovingly, lavishing attention on it in a way that was new and amazing to both of us. Her little gasps and moans were attaining a higher and less controlled pitch, hopefully indicating I was doing as well as I thought I was, and that I could get her to finish.

"Shiiit," Kylie moaned, "I'm gonna cum."

I bobbed my head faster, deeper, gagging slightly as I impaled my throat.

"Is that ok?" she asked. "In your mouth?"

I flashed a thumb's up and kept sucking her off. I had no idea if I'd actually like it, but fucked if I wasn't going to try it. It needed to happen at least once. Just to see. And if it wasn't so bad, maybe it'd happen again.

Kylie's hand pressed against the back of my head, not forcing me down on her cock, but holding me there and preventing me from backing off too far. A splash of hot liquid caught my mouth, the salty and slightly bitter taste hitting me a second later. More cum was already pouring in, accumulating on my tongue, filling my mouth.

I wasn't sure what to do. Actually dealing with a mouthful of cum was a whole different prospect to simply being vaguely aware that it was coming. I took no immediate action, and instead held it in my mouth as I pulled off of Kylie's softening cock.

She grinned lazily, stretching out in post-orgasm relaxation. "Don't wanna swallow?" she asked.

I shrugged.

"Lemme see."

I opened my mouth, careful not to let the cum all drip out.

"Good boy." Kylie tilted her head and examined me for a moment, seeming to enjoy the sight I made. "If you don't want to swallow, you better hit the bathroom before you spit that everywhere."

I considered, then shut my mouth and tried swallowing. It wasn't the greatest flavour, in a sense, but much the same as licking Kylie clean previously, it came from her, which made it sexy enough that I didn't mind.

"Good boy," she repeated.

I flushed warmly, but still crawled over to her and cuddled up. "So you liked it, huh?"

"It was very nice. Very, very nice." Kylie hesitated. "I don't know if I want to do it too often."

"But not never?"

"Maybe not never. Buuuttt... you're gonna have to make sure you make me feel like a girl again."

"You're always my good slutty girl," I assured her. "Even if I'm sucking you off at the time."

"Thanks." She kissed my cheek. "But seriously, I'ma need some more cock in me."

I giggled and kissed her back properly, lingering on her lips. "We can make that happen."

"I know. I can feel you all hard again down there."

"You have that effect on me."

"Good."

I kissed her again. "Can we just cuddle for a bit first? I don't want to get all worn out so soon."

"Sure. I'm not in a hurry. Just as long as I get what I need."

"No worries there."

"Mmhm."

We lay together for a while. Kylie rolled over and little-spooned herself against me. I groaned as she pressed her butt firmly against my returned erection, but she didn't wiggle around and try to get me even more excited, so she probably meant it about taking a breather with me.

I pushed her shirt up higher, the only clothing still separating us, and got it out of the way of her tits. I casually stroked and cupped them as we snuggled together.

"You know the problem, though?" Kylie asked.

"What's that?"

"Well, you know how I just wanted to leave? To get out of this town once I graduated?"

"I remember something about that, sure."

"You kinda make me want to hold off a bit. I had plans. Now they seem, like, too hasty. Or whatever."

I kissed her shoulder. "You liiike me," I teased softly.

"I do. S'not fair."

"That's ok. I like you too. Maybe... maybe more than that."

"The L word?"

"Maybe. I don't think I'm there yet. Saying it. But... I dunno."

Kylie nodded. "I'm not ready to hear it either. So that's good." She covered my hand with hers, the one exploring her boobs. She just held it there a moment. "But I guess if I ended up staying, it's nice to know that... that I might hear it."

"I'd like it if you stayed. Or if we made plans together. Or whatever."

"Maybe we should." Kylie let go of my hand and let me get back to lazily playing with her chest. "That's too much for me right now, though."

"No kidding. I'm struggling to hold much of any thought in my head. You being all naked and stuff makes that tricky."

"M'not quite nakey."

"Not quite. But close enough to cause problems."

"Mmhm." Kylie gave the smallest of wiggles against my cock. "Anytime you want to take care of those 'problems', lemme know."

I lifted myself and pulled on her shoulder, rolling her onto her back. She giggled and immediately lifted her legs, wrapping her arms around them to hold them back and display her butt.

"How 'bout right now?"

Kylie bit her lip and gave me sultry eyes. "Now's good."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Please?"

I found the lube and reapplied it, getting us ready to go again. I didn't spend much time on it, nor on warming Kylie up. Spreading her legs, pinning them out of the way, then slipping back inside her felt easy and natural, like I'd never left. Except this time I could watch her, stare into her expressive eyes, watch her lips twitch and curl. And I could kiss her, even while buried fully inside.

I went slow. Slow and smooth. A gentle connection between us. The edge had been taken off for both of us. We had all the time in the world.

Kylie reached up to my hair, letting me take care of her legs. She pulled me in and kissed me deeply, then held me further away, chewing her bottom lip and staring intently back into my hypnotized gaze.

A soft moan made her mouth open, small and adorable. A cat-like grin replaced the expression soon after.

"I want this every day," Kylie purred.

"If you're a good girl, maybe you'll get it."

"Aw. But I'm so bad sometimes."

"That'll work too."

"Oh. Good."

****

We hardly wore clothes all weekend. They would only have gotten in the way anyway. We only occasionally remembered to take care of anything that didn't involve fucking or cuddling. Even eating was an unwelcome distraction.

Kylie got so much of my cum in a relatively short time. Everywhere. In her butt, in her mouth, on her face or tits or tummy. I had no idea how I kept having more to give her, but she kept coaxing it out regardless.

I didn't get to play with Kylie's cock much more, except for when we watched a movie together on the couch. She sat on my lap, my cock snugly buried in her ass, while I fondled her naked body to my heart's content. I was a little surprised at how easily she let me feel up her cock, alternating between it, her balls, her tits, and other areas on occasion. I eventually made her cum all over her own tummy, which was kinda fun.

We didn't really talk much more about plans for the future, not that we had much time to think about them. It was mainly just copious, gratuitous sex. It was pretty awesome.

What was less awesome was losing track of time on Sunday and not realizing when Kylie's parents were going to be home. It was a bit awkward when they walked in and found us both naked, with my cock pretty firmly down Kylie's throat. At least she was the one gagging herself on me. It would have been worse if I'd been throat fucking her at the time. Close call there.

Kylie slowly pulled herself off me. A thick strand of spit dangled between my cock and her bottom lip for a second before breaking and adding to the sloppy mess. She swiped at her chin with the back of her hand, which only helped a little.

"Uh, hey. You guys are back early," Kylie said meekly.

"Not really," her mom said.

"Oh."

"Who's this?"

1...345678