Secrets Are Revealed 6 - Going Home

Story Info
Mother and son enjoy final days away, then go home.
4.1k words
4.61
6.3k
18

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
264 Followers

Thank you to those who read stories.

At this point in our journey, it seems that I wasn't as clear as I should've been in describing who fucked who, and the timeline for these liaisons. Therefore, let me try to explain, before we move onto the next Chapter of the story. The following are the characters and relationships to one another:

The story begins with Mary.

Jim is Mary's husband

John & Marie are their "friends"

Tom & Ann are Mary's parents

Mark & Carol are Ann's parents

Kenny is Ann's brother

Brandy is Ann's sister

Leah is Ann's sister

Here's a recap:

Chapter 1: Mary

Mary fucks her dad (Tom) and tells him that she found out that her own mom Ann (Tom's deceased wife) had also fucked her own dad Mark (Mary's grandfather)

Chapter 2: Mary Returns Home

Mary reconciles with her husband Jim. (No incest in this chapter)

Chapter 3: Secrets Are Revealed

Tom finds the letter that his deceased wife Ann left him, detailing her fucking her dad Mark while her mom Carol and brother Kenny are away at a wrestling event. In it we find out that Carol (Ann's mother) found out that her husband Mark had fucked their daughter Ann. At the end of that chapter we found out that Carol has her own secrets.

Chapter 4: More Secrets Are Revealed

Kenny confronts Ann about her fucking their dad Mark. Ann flips the script on him asking if he's fucking their mom Carol. Kenny walks away without disclosing anything, but Ann knows better.

The story continues with Mark & Carol discussing their liaisons (individually) with their son & daughter. Eventually Carol & Kenny leave for another trip, leaving Mark with his 3 girls. At the end, Brandy (Ann & Kenny's younger sister) catches her dad Mark fucking her sister Ann, when they thought that she was still at a party.

Here's where it gets confusing

Chapter 5: More Secrets Are Revealed (Carol)

This Chapter takes us back to the time when Mark first fucked his daughter Ann, while Carol & Kenny were away at the meet (in Chapter 3: Secrets Are Revealed). It describes how Carol & Kenny were being exposed to each other nude, and the temptation to commit incest, but they didn't actually have intercourse.

***On a side note***

I may edit this Chapter to make it more clear that these events go back to the time during Chapter 3.

Chapter 6: More Secrets Are Revealed (Kenny)

Carol's inner struggle continues during that first meet that they were away, and Mark continues to try and persuade her to fuck Kenny. Both Carol & Kenny see each other nude, masturbating, and some fondling occurs, but still no intercourse between mother and son.

Chapter 7: Secrets Are Revealed - Carol & Kenny

This chapter is a continuation of the first meet that they were away at, and Mark convinces Carol to fuck Kenny. Afterwards, there is still a battle going on in Carol's mind, but she eventually decides that she wants and needs Kenny as a lover.

Hopefully I've cleared everything up and we can move on to our next chapter: Secrets Are Revealed - 6

Enjoy

——————————————————

"I knew you could do it. Congratulations son"

"Thanks mom, I couldn't have done it without you.

"Bullshit Kenny, it was all you."

"Thanks mom."

Carol calls Mark (her husband) to give him the good news.

"He did it, Mark."

"He fucked you?"

"Oh shit, you're horrible. He took first place in the tournament."

"Wow, that's great. When are you guys coming home?"

"We're staying one more night to celebrate, then coming home tomorrow."

"I think he needs a very special present from his mom tonight, don't you."

"Maybe." Carol smiled

"Are you still horny?"

"Always."

"Well you've got an energetic, athletic young man to take care of your needs tonight. Go for it. You both deserve it."

"Maybe." She continues to smile

"Promise me one thing though."

"What's that?"

"Don't shower afterwards."

"WHAT?"

"Not tonight or tomorrow. I want to see, touch, smell, and taste every inch of your body, after your body has been used by our son and you've been fucked good. I want to see the proof oozing from your vagina as you reveal your sex to me."

"But what about..."

"Yes, I want to see my son's cum oozing out of his mother's pussy, when she comes home to me. Promise me."

"Ok, I promise."

———————————————————

Later that evening:

"Go shower now, baby."

"Ok mom."

Kenny showered and wanted to jackoff cus he was so horny, after lathering and stroking his huge shaft, he decided to save himself for his mom. Kenny exited the bathroom completely naked, showing off his semi-erect penis.

"Very nice, baby." as Carol reached out and held his cock. "I can't wait to have this beautiful cock back inside of me again. Get comfortable on the bed. I won't be too long."

Carol purposely remained dressed while in front of Kenny because she wanted him to want her without him seeing any part of her nude body. Basically, until she was ready to fuck him. While in the bath, she thought about how good her son had fucked her and she was anxious for more. Her vagina was soaking wet and not just from the bath water, but from the thought of Kenny's cock, stretching her out again, before splashing her cervix with his cum.

She took an extra long bath because this would be the last time she bathed before seeing her husband on the next day. She would return home with the smell of sex on her entire body and (hopefully) multiple loads of semen deep within her vagina.

Before this trip, no other man, besides her husband, had seen her naked body. Nor had she ever seen another man's bare cock (in person). No other man had ever touched or tasted her vagina. No other cock had ever been inside of her faithful pussy and she had never felt another man's cock sliding in and out of her married pussy.

It was at that moment that she realized that although her and her son had sex, she never gave him a serious blowjob. He never experienced how talented she is with her mouth. Kenny had not yet cum in his mother's mouth, from her sucking and stroking his huge cock. She vowed to change that and swallow her son's cum, directly from his cock, tonight.

While trimming the landing strip above her pussy, Carol decided to shave all of the hair completely off, giving her pussy that completely smooth look. As she looked at her completely bald pussy, she decided that she would wait until she was home, in bed with her husband, to inform him that their son had indeed penetrated her vagina with his fingers, tongue, and cock.

She would also tell him about the intense orgasms she had, as their son emptied rope after rope of his thick semen deep inside of her. Deeper than her own husband ever has. Finally she would tell him that from then on, he would need to share her pussy with their son and maybe one day, he could watch and even join in as their son tears that pussy up.

"Wow mom, you look incredible." As Kenny watched his mother enter their room.

"Oh baby, you're too sweet. I've got no makeup on, my hair is wet and not done up, and I'm wearing this old robe."

Kenny stared at his mother and had a completely different prospective than she had of herself. Kenny saw a natural beauty, just recently bathed, in a short floral satin robe. Her amazing tan legs clearly defined below her robe, and her large breasts, clearly free and swaying below the thin robe. Carol was sexy, easy to look at, and to lust after, knowing that below that thin robe, was an amazing body, ready to accept his manhood deep within her. To his surprise, her look seemed sexier than if she had entered the room completely nude.

Kenny stood with an obvious full erection as his mother walked towards him. He reached out and held her face just a few inches from his.

"I love you mom, and I want to make passionate love to you all night. I wanna feel my cock enter you again and fuck you better than anyone ever has. I want to taste and service this pussy, so that you beg me for more and want to continue making love to me in the future. I want to regularly make love to you."

"Oh baby. That's beautiful. Before last night, I couldn't fathom fucking you. Sure, your father and I have fantasized about another man fucking me, but I never thought that I would ever allow it, much less fucking my own son. But you.... You broke down my defenses. Granted, I've been extremely horny, but you made me want you. You made me yearn for your cock. You drove me to the point where I could no longer resist once your penis entered my vagina."

"I'm so glad that I finally relented and let you fuck me. You have an amazing cock and one day, you will make some girl very happy. Until that day, I want to be that girl. I want to continue our love making for as long as we can. Your father will be happy and excited to know that I want your cock in me constantly. If we're lucky, maybe he'll find some side pussy (like your sister Ann) to keep him occupied and let us enjoy each other more often."

"Wow. You wouldn't mind if he fucked Ann?"

"Not at all. He needs pussy, like I need cock. Besides, who better to teach your innocent sister about the joys of sex, than her loving father?"

"I guess. Lucky dad."

"Really? You're about to stick your cock into your mom's pussy and you think that your dad is the lucky one?"

"Of course he is. He gets to enjoy this amazing body whenever he wants. He gets to fuck the shit out of this perfect pussy over and over. But, if he fucks Ann, then he gets two amazing bodies to use for his pleasure. Have you seen how sexy Ann has become?"

"Yes, I have. Who knows maybe you and I will each get the pleasure of having sex with Ann one day. As she smiled."

Kenny then leaned down and kissed his mother. Instinctively, she immediately opened her mouth and their tongues began probing each other's tongues and mouths. As they kissed, Carol could not refrain from reaching down and grasping her son's cock.

"God I love your cock. I want it inside of me so bad, right now."

"Soon mom."

They continued to kiss as Kenny reached into his mother's robe searching for those magnificent breasts. He massaged them under her robe then untied the sash to have an unobstructed view of his mother's breasts. Next, he opened the robe and began lightly pinching one nipple while sucking on the other. Carol threw her head back and closed her eyes, as her son pleasured her.

"Oh fuck baby, you're gonna make me cum already."

"That's the plan, mom."

After sliding his hand down her flat tummy, he reached the area where she once had pubic hair. Kenny immediately knew what she had done and look down at his mother's smooth and bare mons. There was no sign of any pubic hair and it looked so sexy. This whole time Carol had been stroking her son's cock and was dying to feel it inside of her.

Kenny slid the robe off of his mother's body and laid her on the bed. As he moved down her body, presumably to perform fellatio on her, Carol stopped him.

"Not yet. There's something that I've wanted to do and we have yet to do. Lay down."

Then Carol moved down to worship her son's cock.

"Oh fuck yeah, mom. That feels so good. Yesssss, suck my cock mom."

Carol had taken her son's penis into her mouth and was sliding up and down his shaft, sucking on him as she stroked the rest of his cock. They were both in heaven. They continued for around 15 minutes, when Kenny decided that he wanted to taste his mother's pussy again. So he slid one of her legs over his shoulder and positioned her sex in front of his face. As he lowered her pussy to his mouth, he was amazed at how different it felt to eat a hairless pussy.

"Oh fuck baby, that feels good. Do you like your momma's pussy?

"Mmmhmm."

"Does it taste good?"

"Mmmhmm."

"Do you want to stick your cock in your mother's pussy?"

"Oh mom, your pussy is amazing. The feel, the taste, and the scent has me on the verge of cumming. I love the feel of your pussy wrapped around my cock, but right now, I could eat your pussy for hours."

"Don't tease me."

"Your scent is such a turn-on. I love the musky, pungent scent of your pussy. It was the scent that made me cum in your panties before. Please don't be upset, but Ann's pussy has a very similar scent, but a bit stronger because her pussy is so much younger and leaks more than yours."

"Wait! as she pushes Kenny's head away. "That's the second time in the last 30 minutes, that you mentioned Ann. Are you fucking your sister?"

"Haha. Of course not, mom. I've had the pleasure of finding her used panties before and couldn't help but smell them and jackoff in them, like I did with yours."

"Oh, ok." as she pulled him back to her pussy.

Right then, the mention of Ann's name made Carol wondered if Ann had successfully seduced Mark, her own father, and Carol's husband. Could they be preparing to fuck right now as her and her son are preparing? Have they already fucked?

Meanwhile back home, the deed was also being done. Mark had just fucked his daughter Ann, taking her virginity. As she lay there with some of her blood around her well fucked opening, Mark looked at that same blood (along with her vaginal fluid) coating his cock. He could not believe that his cock was just inside of his own daughter's vagina and was the one to tear her hymen. Mark had just taken his daughter's virginity and he was happy to find out that she indeed was a virgin.

He reached for his phone and took a picture of her body and of his cock, to always remind him that he had broken his daughter's cherry, making her a woman. Knowing that she would alway remember her first time, he was glad to have been the first cock to have entered her vagina. He loved the feel of his cock sliding in and out of her extremely tight pussy and hoped that he'd be fucking her more in the future.

Back at the hotel mother and son continued to make love. Kenny had removed his mother from on top of him and had her spread eagle on the bed, sticking his tongue in and out of her pussy and alternating with his fingers. His curled fingers would massage her g-spot, bringing her even closer to cumming again. When she was ready, Kenny moved up her body, took hold of his cock and placed the head at her opening.

He pushed forward and the head of her son's large cock spread Carol's pussy wide open again and was embedded just inside of her pussy. It felt amazing to both of them to once again have his cock inside of her pussy. Carol wanted more of her son's cock inside of her and pulled on Kenny's ass, pulling him deeper into her vagina. Her pussy lips encircled Kenny's shaft, just below the huge head inside of her vagina.

No more hesitation on her part. She loved getting fucked by her son. She planned to do it more often and enjoy it. Once they got started, Kenny began fucking the shit out of his mother. His long cock slid completely in then almost completely out as her pussy received more cock that it ever experienced. She felt every inch of his cock as it penetrated her vagina completely.

There was so much passion that they soon began having animalistic sex. They pleasured one another, with no hesitation or regret, until Carol's son buried his cock completely in his mother's womb and shot rope after rope of his thick cum deep within her vagina, splashing her cervix before traveling to her uterus, looking to inseminate his mother's egg, and impregnate her. Carol could feel her son's cock pulse as it delivered his semen to her willing body.

They rested, only to start again a couple hours later. All together they fucked 4 times that night and into the morning, in various positions, with Kenny cumming each time deep within his mother's vagina.

Before leaving, Carol made good on her promise and woke her son with another blowjob. She sucked and stroked his cock, until she was rewarded as he erupted in her mouth and she swallowed all of his semen.

After resting for a bit, Kenny asked Carol to shower with him, but Carol (true to her word) refused. She wanted to save her used (uncleansed) body for her husband's enjoyment.

Carol realized then that she didn't need to fuck other men to fulfill her husband's (and now her) fantasy, because from now on, she would be fucking her own son, fulfilling that fantasy of her fucking someone other than Mark. She couldn't wait to get home to tell her husband all about the wild sex that she and their son had had.

———————————————————

As Carol walked in the front door to her house, Mark noticed a glow about her that could only come after a fulfilling session of sex. Kenny followed with a confident swagger in his step, that Mark knew came from the fact that he fucked his own mother. No words were exchanged, but Carol made sure to cozy up to her husband and plant a juicy kiss on his mouth.

Later that evening, as Mark laid in bed, Carol changed into a sexy lingerie (with no bra or panties), dimmed the lights, and walked towards her husband.

"Hold on babe, turn the lights back up. I need to see your sexy body."

Carol turned the lights back up, then climbed up on the bed. Mark removed his blanket and was completely nude below it. Carol straddled him and began passionately kissing him.

"Fuck, I missed you."

"I missed you too, Carol."

As they made out, Mark put both of his hands on her ass, lifted her up, and lowered her onto his erection. His extremely hard cock slid easily into his wife's loose vagina. Mark could easily tell that his wife's pussy was wrecked!

"Holy fuck, your pussy is wet."

"Can you feel it?"

"I just told you that it is wet."

"No dummy. Can you feel it."

Mark knew what she was implying, but wanted her to say it.

"Feel what, babe?"

Carol leaned over and whispered in his ear "can you feel the huge loads of semen that your son left in his mother's pussy?"

"Oh, that's why you're so wet."

"Are you kidding me? Your son left 4 huge loads of cum in me last night, not to mention the one in my mouth. Yes, I sucked Kenny's cock this morning until he came and I swallowed every drop! Plus he made me cum so many times, that I lost count."

"Haha. I can tell babe. It's amazing feeling my cock sliding through your cum filled vagina. I can feel his cum coating my cock as I enter you.. Although, based on the amount in your panties, I'm surprised that there's any still left up there."

"I put a tampon in to keep some in there for you."

"Nice. Are you ready for another load?"

"I'm always ready for another load. Cum for me babe."

"Oh fuck. Here it comes."

Then he came. Afterwards...

"God, your pussy is so loose now."

"I know, but you were still able to cum.

"I could barely feel your pussy walls, but there was still enough friction to get me off. Knowing that another cock had been inside there also helped."

"I could still feel your cock sliding in and out of me and it felt great."

"As great as your son's huge cock?"

"Better."

"Come on. Really?"

"Don't get me wrong, I loved being stretched and filled by Kenny's larger cock. He's a pretty good fuck, but not great. In fact, I didn't cum the second time that he fucked me."

"Really?"

"Yup. But let me tell you. He's a great student. I thought him so much about the female body and how to pleasure a woman. I loved teaching my son how to really make a woman orgasm and have multiple orgasms. Speaking of which, how did it go with Ann?"

Mark wasn't yet ready to tell Carol that he took their daughter's virginity, for a number of reasons.:

- He promised Ann that it would be their secret.

- He didn't want Carol badgering her about it.

- He didn't want to diminish the excitement of Carol finally fucking another man, especially her own son.

He figured that he would tell her eventually, just not that weekend.

"She's not ready."

"She definitely will be soon. Maybe by Kenny's next out of town meet. I can't wait to hear about you taking her virginity and fucking the shit out of your baby girl's pussy. I know that she'll forever treasure that moment. You were so patient, gentle, and perfect when you took my virginity. I know you will be with your little girl also."

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
264 Followers
12