Secrets In Room 403 Pt. 08

Story Info
Mike returns for his second week on the job.
4.6k words
4.8
3.7k
7

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 05/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/*

It's now Sunday mid-day. Our CEO, Mike, is returning on a flight to start his second week on the new assignment.

It will also be Mike's first full week of his new arrangement with Jim Cartwright, the night manager of the Intercontinental Hotel in Buckhead, Atlanta.

Last week, Jim discovered Mike's secret desire for black cock and he's helping Mike find men that are willing to satisfy his urges, discretely in his hotel room every evening while he's in town.

Mike agreed to suck Jim's cock every evening at 7:30 for his entire 9-month assignment. Jim agreed to provide a list of quality tops that would keep Mike's calendar full.

Jim has been able to line up standing meetings with Clark, the security manager, Leo, the head chef, and Roger, the hotel engineer.

Clark has 11 inches, uncut and he is scheduled in the 8 p.m. time slot.

Leo has 8 uncut inches, and he is scheduled at 10 p.m. after the kitchen closes.

Roger has 9 cut inches, and he could fit any time slot since his engineer role has a very flexible schedule.

Jim has agreed to line up two men for each hourly time slot from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. each night for a total of 8 men each night. Nine including Jim's 7:30 p.m. blowjob.

We pick Mike up as he unpacks in his room on Sunday afternoon, just before dinner.

*/

Week 2 Back in Atlanta

I unpacked my bags and put my clothes away in the closet and chest of drawers. I adjusted the air conditioner to 70 degrees because I liked a cool room. My watch told me it was 4:45, I figured I'd take the 5-minute walk to the Italian restaurant and eat an early dinner, then I'd head over to my dive bar and have a few martinis.

I knew I had to be back about 7 p.m. to prepare myself for the evening's activities. I was getting excited and a little nervous about entertaining 9 black men with my mouth and ass every night for 4 nights this week. I was wondering who Jim had lined up in each of the one-hour time slots.

I knew that Clark, Leo, and Roger were all in, so we needed five more men to complete the roster. Jim seemed confident that he could find enough men to keep me busy all night. I was wondering if I was going too deeply into my desires to quickly.

"What if this changes me?" I wondered, "could this turn me into a gay man?"

My favorite Italian restaurant served me a quick bite and I headed over to my dive bar for my usual martini. As I walked in, I noticed my favorite bartender, Ed, was working. Ed saw me and reached up to grab a fresh martini class off the rack above him.

"You're back," Ed said, holding out his hand to shake mine.

"Second full week," I replied, "looks like I have you well trained with my drink ordering habits!"

"...And from now on, these are on the house!" Ed said with a smile.

"What are you talking about, Ed?" I asked, "why would you give me free drinks?"

"Ok, I was joking, but they are free tonight!" Ed laughed.

"Well keep them coming then!" I laughed.

Evening Activities Begin

After four martinis, I walked back to my hotel room and was in the shower by 7:00 p.m.

I dried off and hung up all my clothes, since I wouldn't be needing them the rest of the evening. I knew that Jim would be walking in the door in a few minutes, so I took a seat in front of the computer and started watching BBC porn.

Soon, I heard the familiar click of a key card being inserted into my door. Jim walked through the door first and three well-dressed black men followed him.

"Hey Mike," Jim said with a smile on his face, while he kicked off his shoes, "are you ready to be our bitch for the next four hours?"

"Ready and willing!" I said back, laughing a little due to my nervousness, "who are your three friends?"

"This is Tyrus, Jerry and Calvin, but he goes by Cal," Jim explained, "These are your 8 p.m. and 9 p.m. appointments. I figured it would be easier to do two-hour blocks just to give everyone more flexibility. Is that ok with you?"

"Absolutely!" I said, getting off my chair and walking in their direction, "that seems like a good plan. Will Clark be joining us again?"

"Yes, Clark wouldn't miss this. He should be here in just a minute, he is turning off the cameras for us," Jim clarified.

As Jim walked over to the couch, I followed him allowing the other three men to get a good look at my naked body. While Jim stood in front of the couch, I knelt in front of him and started undoing his belt and fly. Jim removed his shirt as I lowered his pants and boxers for him. As Jim sat down, I removed his shoes and socks and pulled his pants off over his feet. Jim relaxed on the couch with me kneeling in between his legs.

"Why don't you boys take a seat and I'll explain the rules while Mike sucks me off," Jim said.

I took Jim's 8-inch uncut cock into my mouth and started giving him his daily blowjob in front of the three new tops. Just then, I heard the key card click in the door and in walked Clark.

"Oh good. I haven't missed anything," Clark said as he took a seat on the bed.

"Alright everyone," Jim started, "This is the white boy that I've told you all about. He is straight and married, but he has a strong craving for black cock that we are going to help him satisfy. If you are exclusive to this group, he is willing to take you all bare in his ass and mouth. He will always swallow for you but if you cum in his ass, we will stop for the evening. So, when you feel yourself getting close, please pull out and finish in his mouth or throat.

"As I mentioned, he is here every Sunday evening through Thursday morning. That means we get four nights with him every week. Between Mike here and your wives, this should keep our balls empty for the next 9 months. Mike here has no gag reflex, he was even able to take Clark's 11-incher balls deep," Jim explained.

"As you can see now, he is taking me balls deep on every stroke, and I can tell you it feels incredible. Mike is a total service bottom; he does not expect any reciprocation from you. He will cum when he gets turned on, so if you hear him moan, don't stop what you are doing just keep going until he finishes. We will have housekeeping put new sheets on the bed at the end of each evening, so don't worry about the mess."

Jim paused as I could feel him getting close. I kept taking his cock deep into my throat on every stroke and I was pausing with my nose buried in his pubic bone to demonstrate my skills to the audience. I also had my hands behind my back showing my willingness to use just my mouth and throat on Jim's cock.

The Four Man Team is Staged

"As soon as he swallows my load, you boys can have him. You may want to start undressing as I am getting close," Jim moaned.

I heard rustling behind me as I assumed that four black men were now getting naked and ready to drive their black cocks into me for the next 2 hours. I was nearing peak arousal as I was the only white man in a room full of 5 black men. I was on my knees, naked, with the leader's cock buried in my throat and I was about to swallow his cum.

Four other black men stood behind me, naked, ready to use my mouth and ass to get themselves off for the next two hours. I was a total slut, a cum whore, ready to let myself be used and willing to swallow every drop of their cum. I knew most of them would cum more than once.

Then I remembered that this is just the first half of the evening. There were four more men lined up to repeat this perversion again in two hours. I had agreed to be stuffed with 8 cocks over a 4-hour session every night I was in town. I couldn't believe I let myself get this deep into my fantasy.

"Swallow it all, bitch!" I heard Jim say as he started pumping his semen into my throat.

Jim's hands held my head down with my nose buried in his pubes. He pumped my head as he came and groaned with each fresh rope of cum. The four men behind me were buzzing as they watched me being force fed Jim's load. The excitement was too much for me and I started shooting my own load all over the floor in front of me as I moaned on Jim's cock.

"Our white boy seems to like being fed cum!" I heard one of the men say, laughing.

"We're going to fuck the cum out of this little slut!" I heard another comment, "I'm glad we're in the first group, because we're not going to leave much left for the next."

I was letting Jim finish in my mouth, sucking the last of his semen from the end of his cock. My own cock was still wet with my own cum and I knew that I head left a noticeable puddle on the floor in front of the couch.

Jim tapped my head, letting me know that I could pull off. I let him fall from my mouth and sat up on my knees to swallow the last of his cum that remained in my mouth.

"Your turn boys," Jim said as he stood to pull his pants back up, "I'll be back up around 9:30 to see how it's going, then I will bring the next group up at 10. Maybe we should give him 15 minutest to shower and rest prior to the next group. If you need refreshments, just call the front desk and I will send them up. Mike here seems to do his best work when he's loaded up with martinis."

Still on my knees, I turned around to face the four men who had been watching me service Jim. I recognized Clark from the prior evening. He was kind of hard to miss with his huge cock hanging between his legs.

"Maybe we should re-introduce ourselves," I suggested.

"I'm Tyrus," said a muscular man standing next to Clark. Tyrus looked like he spent a lot of time in the gym. His body was cut, with no noticeable body fat. His cock was semi-hard between his legs. As I glanced at all four men, I noticed all of them were uncut.

Tyrus was about five feet ten inches. I'd guess him at 190 pounds. His cock was only slightly smaller than Clarks, maybe 9.5 or 10 inches. His head was shaved and so was his cock. Of the four men, I found him the most attractive.

Jerry introduced himself next. He was the tallest of the group, probably six feet four inches, and 210 pounds. Jerry had tightly cropped hair and beard. He was flashing a big white smile at me while he held his rock-hard cock in his hand. It looked every bit of 8 inches. His balls however where gigantic and swung very low between his thighs. Jerry scared me a little because he looked like he was ready to fuck my brains in from the very start.

Cal was the quiet one, he stood quietly with his hands clasped together behind his back. His 9-inch cock cantilevered out from his thin frame, it was very thick. Cal wore glasses and a beard; his head was shaved like Tyrus. Like everyone else, Cal's cock was shaved which I learned that I preferred. Cal looked down at me on my knees and I could tell he liked what he was seeing.

"So, you like black cock," Cal said in a very quiet tone that got your attention.

"Yes, Sir, I love it," I answered, looking down at the floor.

"Do you like any kink?" Tyrus asked while he was looking at my tiny 6.5-inch cock that was now rigid again.

"I haven't really done any kink," I said, "last week was my first week and all I did was suck cock and get fucked."

"What's your favorite position?" Jerry asked.

"I like it doggy style, or on my back with my head over the bed. Either way, I can take two cocks at a time that way, and that really turns me on," I answered, my voice shaking with excitement.

Jerry stepped forward, grabbed my arms, and dragged me to my feet. He threw me onto the bed.

"Roll onto your back, boy," Jerry demanded.

I did what he asked, while sliding my head to the side of the bed so it could hang over the side.

Jerry grabbed my head and lined his cock up with my mouth. Without hesitation, he shoved his 8-inch cock into my mouth and started pushing it down my throat. His giant balls eclipsed my entire field of view. They swung back and fourth as Jerry tried to go deeper and deeper into my throat.

I felt someone trying to enter my ass at the same time. I couldn't tell who it was since all I could see was Jerry's giant ball sack swinging toward my head.

"Grab his legs," I heard in a quiet voice that I assumed was Cal.

I felt hands on my ankles and my legs being pulled back towards my shoulders. Before my legs were even back, I felt Cal's 9-inch cock start to penetrate my ass. The evening was off to a fast start. I could feel the bed move as the two other men kneeled on either side of me. Each of them grabbed my ankles and held them back. I assumed they were taking them from Jerry who was busy fucking my throat.

"We've got him Jerry," I heard Clark say.

I felt Jerry's hands return to my head so he could hold me steady while he throat-fucked me. Cal was taking deep thrusts into my ass. I could hear his hips slapping into my ass cheeks with every stroke. These guys were going to fuck me hard -- and we were only 15 minutes into the two-hour session.

Everyone Gets Satisfied

I felt someone grab my right hand and place it on his cock.

"Stroke me," I heard Clark say.

"Me too," I heard Tyrus say as he grabbed my left hand and placed it on his hard cock.

I was out of my mind with lust. I was satisfying four black cocks at the same time using my holes and my hands. It was incredible. I visualized the scene in my head. A middle aged white guy with a tiny white cock, lying on his back taking cock in both holes while stroking two others.

"This white boy really does love black cock," I heard Jerry say as he held his cock balls deep in my throat.

I felt like someone was holding a pillow over my face. Jerry's ball sack was so large, it fully covered my face and limited the amount of air I could breathe in through my nose. It was fucking awesome. I felt so objectified.

"Just wait until you try this tight white ass," Cal said as he slammed into me from the other side.

"When you're ready to cum, let's switch!" Jerry said.

"Fuck that!" Tyrus bellowed, "I'm not waiting that long to get my dick wet."

My arms were starting to get tired stroking Tyrus and Clark who had the largest two cocks of the four men. If I slowed down, the men would hold my hand and then buck back and forth, fucking my hands to stay aroused.

"Clark, you take his throat, I'm taking his ass," Tyrus said, "Cal, let me in that tight hole."

I felt Cal pull out of my ass and I felt my legs fall as the two men let go of my ankles. Jerry was still taking thrusts into my throat at full speed, I could tell he was about to cum.

"Give me a few seconds, Clark," Jerry moaned, "I'm going to feed this white boy my load!"

Jerry pulled out and let me take a breath, then he shoved his cock into my throat all the way to the base, covering my face with his huge balls. Jerry was taking short strokes now while he gripped my head more tightly than he ever had.

"He it comes!" Jerry groaned, as he shot rope after rope of thick cum into my throat and stomach.

I could see his balls lifting as he pumped me full of his cum. I knew that those giant balls held copious amounts of semen. I was certain that this wouldn't be the last of his loads that I'd be swallowing tonight.

As I finished Jerry off in my mouth, cleaning the last of his semen from the end of his dick, Tyrus slammed into me from below, driving his full 10 inches deep into my ass. As soon as Jerry pulled out of my mouth, Clark took his place.

I was now taking the two largest cocks at the same time. Clark's 11-inch cock was slamming into my throat and Tyrus' 10-inch monster was taking full strokes into my ass. I had 21 inches of cock entering my torso at both ends. I was certain they were only inches from meeting inside me. I was so turned on by this thought that I felt myself getting close again.

I closed my eyes and dropped my hands back onto the bed, relaxing my entire body. As I let myself be used by these two hung black men, I felt my balls tighten signaling that another orgasm was near.

Tyrus' 10-inch cock was hitting my prostate with every stroke. Clarks balls were slapping my eyes. It was too much for my mind to process and I reached down to stoke my cock to take me over the edge.

"White boy is stroking his little cock," Cal said in his quiet voice, as he placed his cock into my left hand.

"If you can stroke your cock, you can sure as shit stroke mine!" he said.

It took me a couple strokes to find a rhythm that worked so I could stroke myself while I stroked Cal. Meanwhile, Clark and Tyrus were still full stroke fucking me at both ends. I could feel my balls release and warm cum spray out onto my chest and stomach.

"Keep fucking guys," Cal said, "help him finish on himself here..."

Tyrus and Clark continued to pound away while I blew my second load all over myself.

"I'm gonna need that mouth, Clark," Tyrus said, "this tight white ass is doing the trick!"

As soon as Tyrus pulled out, Cal shoved his 9-inch cock into my ass before Clark could switch ends.

"Hey, I was next in his ass!" Clark complained, "you've had a turn already."

"I'll be quick," Cal said, "I'm almost there."

Tyrus had his 10-inch cock in my throat, and he was taking short stokes. I was trying to take breaths when I could, but it was becoming a challenge. It was almost as if he forgot there was a human attached to the throat he was fucking.

"This fucker has talent," Tyrus said, "I've never had anyone take me this deep before."

The room was quiet except for the wet sloshing and slapping sounds being made as I was being fucked at both ends. My hand was still wet with my own semen, so I rubbed it on my legs to try to dry them off.

I felt Tyrus start to spasm as he held my head tightly. Within second, I felt him jerk as he shot streams of cum down my throat feeding me my third load of the evening. I could tell that Tyrus was deeply enjoying his orgasm as he kept pumping longer than most, which challenged my desire to breathe.

"Fuck that's good!" Tyrus moaned as I cleaned his dick before it left my mouth.

"I'm gonna need that throat next," I heard Cal say in his quiet voice.

As he pulled out, I felt someone else kneel on the bed, taking position to enter my ass.

Cal quickly walked around the bed and entered my mouth, ready to blow his load. When the next cock entered my ass, I knew who it was by the length. Clark was now taking my ass with gusto. When I opened my mouth to moan from being impaled, Cal took the opportunity to shove his cock into my throat so he could bring himself to orgasm.

Clark was in a class all his own, using his giant cock like an expert to find spots in my body that had yet been touched. Cal was in his own world, taking long strokes into my throat with the sole objective of emptying his balls. Again, the room got quiet as both men used my holes for their pleasure.

I was totally aroused again. I was looking forward to being fed another load of cum from Cal. The taste was something I now craved as much as just the act of being fucked. Swallowing was its own reward; I liked the respect it showed and the deviant feeling I experienced letting a stranger cum in my mouth.

"I'm cumming!" was all Cal said, in his quiet voice.

I felt Cal hold my head as he continued to fuck my throat while he orgasmed. I was being fed my fourth load of semen for the evening and the night was still young. Cal continued stroking his cock into my throat for almost a minute after he orgasmed, enjoying the sensation of going soft in my throat. As he pulled out, he slapped my face with his cock a few times and laughed.

As Cal pulled out, Clark continued to hammer my ass. I remained on my back with my head hanging over the side. I saw a familiar set of huge balls take their place in front of me and I opened my mouth to let Jerry back in.

Now They Want Round 2

"Get me hard so I can fuck your ass," Jerry growled, as he shoved his cock back into my mouth.

Clark was hammering me very hard at this point, so I knew he was close. With each thrust he was pushing me further onto Jerry's cock. Jerry's ball sack was again covering my entire face it was completely degrading. No self-respecting man would allow himself to be used like this. I however was begging for it.

12