Secrets Kept

Story Info
A single mother is befriended by a neighbouring couple.
8.3k words
3.62
10.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the graveside they stood in a line holding hands, newly widowed Winona in the middle, her next-door neighbor, Dorothy, on her left, and Dorothy's 14 year old son, Gerald, on her right. It was a sunny September day, the kind of day that some would say was too nice a day for a funeral. But funerals do not necessarily wait for gloomy days and neither do the events that make them necessary.

Arthur Bulle, the Arona County sheriff, made a speech praising Deputy Harold Richards for his years of dedication to law enforcement and for his bravery in his final and fatal call to duty. City of Evanston Police Chief Rory Schnellschluss made a speech praising Harold for his bravery and fast action in preventing the Crown Cinema Shooting from becoming an even worst disaster.

The color guard, consisting of 5 sheriff's deputies in dress uniform, fired a 3-volley salute and then the coffin was let down. The pastor said another prayer and it was time to leave the gravediggers to fill the grave. Followed by the other mourners, the three neighbors walked back to the parking lot where they stopped to looked back towards the grave.

There, standing next to Dorothy's Mazda, Winona, teary eyed, turned toward Dorothy. "We've come a long way together since you moved in next door. I can't begin to say how much you've meant to me. Always willing to listen. Like I could tell you anything." And indeed, Winona did unload a lot on Dorothy. More than any high school girlfriend had ever unloaded on her.

"Yes Winona, it's the same for me. When I think of how much you and Harold helped me when I moved in and over the years since then. So often, I've wondered how I could have gotten on without you. And you know, I was always so thankful over the way I could go to you with my problems."

Dorothy had indeed gone to Winona when problems arose, but she hadn't been quite so free unloading intimate stuff on Winona as Winona had been towards Dorothy. In fact, told Winona everything, their friendship would have come to a very abrupt end.

----------------------------------------------------------

When Dorothy and 3-year-old Gerald had moved into her newly purchased house in the tiny village of Dansford, Harold and Winona had come over immediately and offered their help. With Winona watching over Gerald and Harold placing the heavier stuff, the move-in had ended up being about as painless as a move-in can be.

Afterwards, Winona had proven to be a reliable pinch-hit babysitter while Harold was the one who did the heavy stuff that Dorothy's husband would have done. Dorothy was no weakling woman, however, around her house, which was on a big lot, there always seemed to be something that she couldn't quite handle: lawnmower wouldn't start, downspout clogged, broken tree limbs, etc., etc. Harold was always more than happy to help.

Early on it had occurred to Dorothy that Harold's enthusiastic helpfulness might have an ulterior motive, but on the other hand, he and Winona seemed happy together; they laughed together, held hands, kissed openly, never seemed to exchange harsh words, and quite significantly, she never observed signs of contempt between them.

Still, Dorothy never completely shook off the suspicion that Harold might be secretly lusting after her. There were the times when out of the corner of an eye, she would notice him looking her way, just a little too long. And indeed, Dorothy had something for a man to stare at - namely full round breasts that required a D cup bra for support. Winona wasn't flat chested, but the difference between the two women's breasts was something that no healthy male could help but notice; and Harold, who trained regularly, measured over six feet and weighed in a shade under 190 pounds, was indeed a healthy male.

Hook-up opportunities for Dorothy, a divorced single mother with a 3-year-old son and working full time, were few and far between. Occasionally it did cross her mind that it had been years since the last time a man had mounted her. That man had been her husband Brian and that last mounting had been a half a year before the divorce. It wasn't that she had no sexual emotions; she did, it was simply a problem of opportunity and time. In any case, when the drive became too strong to ignore, her hand was always available, in bed or in the bathtub.

When her long draught finally broke, it seemed more a matter of chance than of intent. Dorothy had several boxes containing momentos and clothing that were standing on her garage floor and making driving the car in awkward. She had asked Winona for help in getting them up to the garage loft and Winona had said she would tell Harold. Some weeks had gone by and she had nearly forgotten the request when one hot Tuesday afternoon, she returned home from shopping to see Harold, clad only in running shoes and workout gym shorts, mowing their lawn. Seeing her arrive, he waved and shut off the mower. "Hey Dorothy, Winona said you had some stuff to put up in your garage."

"Oh great. Be nice to have that those boxes out of the way."

Seeing her stepladder, which was a little on the wiggly side, he asked her to steady it while he carried the boxes up.

Already when he was going up with the first box, she, looking up as she braced the stepladder, was able to see his ass cheeks and realized that he was wearing nothing under the loose-fitting workout shorts. When he took up the next box, she kept her eyes looking straight ahead. But then he asked how far back to shove the boxes.

As she answered, "All the way to the back, as far as they'll go," her natural reflex was to look up. He was bent forward and thanks to his lack of undershorts, she got an eyeful of the end of his circumcised penis hanging down against a very masculine set of testicles.

It was as if she were transfixed by the sight and instead of quickly averting her eyes, she stared - stared until she heard his voice. "Like what you see Dorothy?"

Her face seemed to catch fire as she blushed with embarrassment. When he got back down, she managed a mumbling apology. "I, I uh didn't mean to look. I'm so sorry."

"Come on Dorothy, I bet you're not really sorry. Looked to me like you liked what you saw. Nothing to be ashamed of." Then before she had time to think of what to say next, she felt one of his hands behind her waist and the other on the back of her head. Then his lips crushed hers. She knew she should break away, but Harold was strong and besides, it had been years since her lips had been in contact with a man's lips. The result was that her natural instincts took over and she opened her lips. Just that quick, his tongue was between them and teasing her tongue. She teased back and then felt his hardness against her abdomen.

Her moral codex pleaded with her to stop what was going on, but Dorothy was a sexual being and it had been long, too long. She pushed back. Immediately Harold knew where this was going. He took her right hand and guided it to the waist band of his shorts. "You're gonna like feeling it just as much as you liked lookin' at it."

She knew she should have at least made a pro forma protest. Trouble was, the divorce was several years behind her and his kiss, uninvited as it was, stirred emotions that had been simmering for too long. She slid her hand down past the elastic and took him by his shaft. He was rock hard and big. She uttered a cry of pleasant surprise.

"See what I mean Dorothy?"

Her answer was short strokes, light and slow. Their lips met again. To Harold, the taste of her kisses left him no doubt that this would go to where he had dreamed of things going. He broke off the kiss to utter in a low voice, "Let's put what's in your hand where it really wants to go."

Dorothy was in a passionate trance but not so deep that she completely forgot that she was not on the pill. "Harold, we need to use something!"

"I ain't been fuckin' anybody but Winona."

As bad as she wanted it, she absolutely couldn't get pregnant, leave alone by the husband of her next door neighbor and friend. "I mean, I'm not on the pill or anything."

Harold was desperate. "I'll pull out in time!"

Dorothy had worked in OB and saw plenty of results of guys who insisted they could pull out in time. "That never works! Don't you have a rubber in your house?"

"Winona and I don't hafta use anything."

So either Harold or Winona was sterile. "Because of you or her?"

Harold, macho lawman that he was, was not a man who would ever tell anyone that he was sterile. But this was an emergency situation; he was rock hard and a good looking, well built woman had her hand in his shorts. He lied, "It's me. Sperm count zero."

Being a lawman, he had plenty of experience with liars and had learned from them. His lie convinced Dorothy. She looked around the garage for a suitable spot. "On this concrete floor, no!"

Harold had long had the hots for big titted Dorothy, maybe even since the day she'd moved in, and he hadn't neglected to be prepared for the day when Lady Luck would bless him. "In our garage!"

"What if somebody sees us going there?"

"They won't! Come on! Oh okay, I'll go first, you go towards your house then turn around and amble around the back of your garage."

Remembering that the garages were only few feet apart and there was lots of shrubbery towards the street, she deemed the risk acceptable. "Okay!" Then she gave his penis a little squeeze and took her hand out. "See you there!"

Entering Harold and Winona's garage through the side door, she saw immediately what he had in mind. An accomplished DIYer, Harold had a work bench built in against the back wall and a lower free-standing carpentry table several feet away. Seeing the chaise lounge cushion on the table, it was pretty obvious where Harold intended for them to fuck. The table looked to be only 3 or 4 feet long. Nothing luxurious but at least softer than a concrete floor.

He ushered her over to the table and quickly dropped his shorts, allowing his erection to spring out proudly. Approaching her closely, he guided her hand to his penis. She quickly encircled the shaft and began masturbating him with slow short strokes.

"You really want it, don't you Dorothy?"

Instead of answering and without even looking at him, she began unbuttoning her blouse. But she only had the first several undone when Harold took her by her waist and hoisted her onto the table and undid the waist of her shorts. As much as he had dreamed of laying his hands onto her D-size boobs, the urgency at his crotch was now too great for tit play. Her feet now on the cushion, she raised her hips and in one sweeping motion, he had her shorts and undies all the way off. Breathing hard, her words came out in gasps. "Isn't the table too short?"

His answer was to pull the cushion towards himself, thereby transporting her ass to the end of the table. Her husband Brad had fucked her a few times on their kitchen table so she realized immediately what Harold had in mind. She raised and spread her knees, at the same time pulling them towards her chest. Then she felt him entering her and announced her pleasure with a moaning cry. With short strokes he worked his way in, all the while eliciting gasps and squeals from her.

Harold was big, not porn star big but bigger than her husband. She had recognized that already when he was on the ladder, soft dick hanging down. How much bigger than her husband, that had become unmistakably clear when she had reached into his shorts and grasped his erection. Would he slam into her cervix and cause her pain? Brad's had been too short for that, but she knew by experience what getting her cervix slammed felt like -- in high school, she'd had a boy friend who did reach that far. But Harold proved to be a considerate fucker. Dorothy guessed that Winona had taught him that much. In any event, their table top fuck was pure pleasure and no pain.

Given their mutual hunger, neither lasted long. Dorothy would have preferred to have him get soft inside of her, as Brad had often done. But her position holding her knees back was hardly conducive to a soaking session. Standing the way he was, soaking wasn't comfortable for him either. His spent member slipped out and she let go her knees. Sitting on the edge of the table, legs hanging down, both their juices trickled out of her pussy down onto the cushion. She gave him a look of embarrassed satisfaction.

"Been a while, huh?"

She mumbled agreement and nodded eagerly before replying. "And you? You getting enough from Winona?"

"I seem outta practice to you?"

She giggled and with that look of eager satisfaction nodded her head from side to side.

He turned to the work bench and from a roll of paper wipes, ripped off a couple feet and handed that to her. After ripping off some more, he wiped himself.

"I gotta finish mowing. Wanna do it again some time?"

"Harold, the table's too short, and it might be risky going into the house, either yours or mine."

"You're right Dorothy, either house, be too risky. But hell, I'll just get a longer table. Cushion's long enough already."

She hopped off the table and went for her shorts and undies, which he'd laid on the work bench. She had no sooner touched them when she felt his hands, first on her shoulders, then moving down to her chest to undo the rest of the buttons of her blouse.

"Thought you weren't interested in my titties."

"Had other priorities." Standing behind her, he helped her off with the blouse and undid the clasps of her bra. With one of her plump bared breasts in each hand, he formed and reformed them, alternating to pinching her nipples. "Damn but you got nice tits, Dorothy." He continued playing with her breasts while he kissed her neck and ears.

She couldn't help feeling his renewed erection against her ass cheeks. "My boobies get you worked up, huh?"

He wanted to compliment her by telling her they were bigger than Winona's but thought better of it. "Oh I really like your boobies. Wanna get back on the table?"

"I got another idea, Harold. This time you get on the table."

Dorothy had had several boyfriends when she was in high school and afterwards a number of hook-ups before she'd met her husband so her mouth was well acquainted with the male sex organ. However, what she'd done only with her husband, and then not more than a dozen times, she now intended to do with Harold. And that what Dorothy did was something that Winona had never come close to doing with Harold. It was too soon for him to have another massive ejaculation, but after he went off, there was enough white tissue-like matter on her tongue for him to see before she swallowed. When she dried him with the paper wipes, remnants of saliva were the only thing left to remove.

Before leaving the garage they stood facing one another. He was the first to speak. "This gonna happen again? I hope."

"Depends."

"On what?"

"Remember what I told you before? About getting a longer table." Both giggled and then she continued. "And something else, I don't want Winona suspecting that we're fucking. So you gotta be sure and not ignore her. If you don't fuck her enough, she's gonna get suspicious and start wondering and looking. However often you been fucking her, make sure you keep it up. Maybe even give her a little more than what you been doing."

"You're really a case, Dorothy, you know that? You gotta be the first woman ever told me to fuck some another woman, leave alone how often."

Ignoring his attempt at humor, she continued. "Just don't forget it Harold. If I even dream that Winona needs more fucking than she's getting, you're gonna hafta find somethin' else to do with that longer table."

That evening over supper, Harold asked Winona what she thought about putting wainscoting in their dining room. That was the first of a decade-long series of home improvement projects that justified the longer carpentry table.

Dorothy left Harold's garage with a warm tingling in her abdomen and satisfied in a way she hadn't been satisfied in years. At the same time she wondered if the fuck in Harold's garage might be a one-of. A rerun would only be feasible if both she and Harold were home alone at the same time and that had to be during the daytime when Winona was at work. That turned out to be less of a hindrance than she at first thought, because the nature of both their jobs (he a law officer and she a nurse) meant night shifts.

At the same time Dorothy was bothered by guilt over having fucked her friend's husband. After hashing this over in her mind for several days, the guilt turned to angst - angst that Winona would discover the secret she shared with Harold. Surely that would mean the end of their friendship. Or would Harold lose interest in Winona, ignore her in bed and set off suspicion? Dorothy had heard a wealth of stories of cheating men ignoring their wives.

Definitely it was in the interest of her affair with Harold that Harold fuck Winona regularly enough. She really needed to know. But how? She couldn't just go ask Winona if she was getting laid often enough.

When Saturday morning rolled around, she saw Harold leave in his pickup. (Saturdays was when he went into Evanston to have coffee with his hunting buddies.) A good time to go visit Winona. Put out some feelers. Perhaps she would be able to sense if Winona suspected anything.

Over coffee, Dorothy questioned Winona in a very round about way. "Did Harold tell you he helped me put a bunch of those big boxes up in my garage? Must've been Tuesday. Them boxes been sittin' there in the way far too long. Too heavy for me and I sure didn't wanna unpack and repack 'em in the loft. Anyway I just wanna tell you how glad I am to have help from you and Harold."

"No problem. Both of us like having you as a neighbor. Harold told me about helping you. Yeah it was Tuesday alright. He'd just finished mowing the lawn when I got home from work. All sweated up, wearing those blue workout shorts of his. Sure was hot that day. I went straight to our bedroom to change outta my office clothes. Just got 'em off, standing there in my panties and bra and he walks in, still all sweaty, nothin' on but them blue workout shorts. You know he don't even wear anything under those shorts." Then she hesitated. Her face rapidly reddening, she slapped a hand over her mouth when she realized what she was leading up to.

Dorothy had her answer. She not only knew that Harold had fucked Winona on the same day as he had fucked her on the work table in his garage, she knew he'd fucked Winona late in the afternoon on that same day. She could easily have transitioned to another subject but her voyeuristic streak got in the way. "Sounds like a pretty nice spontaneous event to me." Her eyebrows raised, head slightly tilted, she went on, "Usually it's best that way, don't you think Winona?"

"Oh Dorothy, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have led on like that."

"No need to be sorry. And you don't have to worry about being open with me. As far as I'm concerned, you can be as open as you want to be. That's how it is between friends."

"Oh Dorothy dear, it's so nice to have someone to open up with," said Winona as she put her hands atop Dorothy's. She swallowed and waited for Dorothy's reply. All she got in reply was Dorothy's head slanted and expectant raised eyebrows. She swallowed again and continued. "Usually we just do it in bed, lights out and under the covers. But that Tuesday afternoon, there in the bedroom, he in his workout shorts, me in panties and bra. It was like somebody'd shot the magic bullet."

Again, Dorothy's reply was a head tilted and expectant raised eyebrows, this time though accompanied by a naughty smile.

Winona took a deep breath. "Dorothy, you can guess what happened then." After a hesitation during which she revved up her courage, she continued. "Well we did it there on the bed, on top of the covers and in broad daylight."