Secrets of a Nineteen Year Old

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heart was racing, the road was virtually empty, and the seats in the car were relatively low.

Taking a chance with her hands shaking she pulled her top off and put it on the seat.

A car appeared out of nowhere and zoomed past, rocking the car with the slipstream, she almost screamed, she closed her eyes and focused for a moment.

She wished Mary could see her now, her pussy felt like it was dripping.

Taking her phone, she took a selfie to enjoy later on, and then took two more.

Putting her seat belt back on, she felt the shoulder strap push against her skin, the lap belt crossed her hips just above her pussy.

She checked the mirror and pulled out, she was totally naked and she was driving, this was so naughty.

She was so turned on.

With her free hand, she rubbed her nipples and had to force herself not to close her eyes because of the delicious sensations.

Running her fingers along her cunt, using that word, made her feel even more naughty, she knew she was getting the upholstery wet. How could she explain that to her mom?

She didn't care, several cars drove by and no one even noticed her bare shoulders and the tops of her breasts that were visible.

Pulling up to a stop sign, she was lost in her own little sexy world when she noticed some cyclists coming up behind her. The first one pulled up next to her car followed by a second one just as she pulled ahead to make the turn.

He happened to glance at her car just as she pulled away and in that second their eyes locked and she saw the surprise on his face as it registered in his mind, he was looking at a naked woman behind the wheel.

She saw his eyes drop to her tits and he would have had to have been blind not to see how hard her nipples were, she almost came just from that.

The feeling that she had been seen was almost as intoxicating as being naked and now the wetness between her legs only intensified. She knew she just had to stop someplace and masturbate, she felt like she might come just from touching her nipples, but she wanted more.

She found a gravel side road a few miles up the main road and pulled off onto it, finding a quiet spot, she pulled over and immediately began rubbing her little pussy with both hands.

Despite the risk she closed her eyes and as her fingers worked and circled her vagina and hard little clit, she moaned out loud and came hard.

"Holy shit, that was incredible," it had literally only taken her a minute to come.

Slowly composing herself, she noticed the dark wet spot on the upholstery was now huge and wondered again how she might explain that, and about the scent in the car, the scent of one very turned on young woman.

Now that her breathing was coming back to normal, she tried to decide whether to get dressed or take another chance and keep driving naked.

She wanted to leave her clothes off as long as possible, without getting caught. She figured she could save time by tucking her bra and panties beneath the seat and just putting her top and shorts back on when she came to Aunt Jenny's house.

The sensitively of her now red and a little puffy pussy made the decision for her, she felt so naughty, and thinking back to the cyclist, knowing that someone might see her actually turned her on so much more, that there was no way she could not continue to drive naked.

Pulling back onto the gravel road and turning around then getting back onto the main road, she felt so exposed that her knees were actually shaking with excitement.

She was so lost in the experience, she didn't think of the time, and driving with two fingers working her pussy, she lost track of where she was and realized in a shock that she was actually almost at her aunt's house and suddenly, she became aware she had left it too long to get dressed.

Yes, Aunt Jenny had seen her naked and they had talked about sex, but getting caught naked in a car was different. There wasn't anywhere to pull over and now there was a car behind her. She was right at her aunt's house and she had to signal.

Panic stuck her as she saw her aunt wave, Jenny was in her garden, maybe she could quickly park and zip her clothes back on before Jenny saw her. As cool as Jenny was, finding her niece naked with a dark very obvious wet spot on the seat would be something that even Jenny wouldn't understand and might tell her mom about.

The panic only intensified as she realized Jenny was already walking towards the driveway as she realized she was going to be caught, there was nothing she could do, and she was in serious trouble. The funny thing was that her pussy was now absolutely throbbing and her nipples were fully engorged and were the biggest she had ever seen them.

Jenny approached the car; Lisa was her favourite and had always been. She knew the restrictions that her sister put her under as well as her brother-in-law and she had always tried to support Lisa and to cut her some slack. In Jenny's mind, in some deep dark corner, she also knew that her niece was very attractive and on some lonely quiet nights recently now that she was over eighteen, Lisa had been the subject of some of her sexual fantasies.

Jenny thought about the hot tub, the stories that she had told her niece, they really were harmless, and the fact that sometimes they were naked was just fun, wasn't it? Her sister kept Lisa on too tight of a leash, she was almost twenty for god sake; the girl was fantastic, smart, pretty, a good student, and Jenny thought, "damn hot in that little bikini."

The only woman that Jenny had ever actually been naked with was Lisa, all her life she had never been even remotely interested in women, until that first night in the hot tub. Jenny remembered trying to force the image from her mind after that night, and found lately her fantasies would always seem to come back to Lisa.

It had been a spur of the moment thing to go into the change room with Lisa while she tried on that little bikini. Jenny made her promise only to wear it at her house, her sister would have screamed bloody murder had she seen how much of Lisa's chest was exposed, the little triangle of cloth that barely covered her shaved little pussy, and the string that passed for fabric that ran between those two delicious ass cheeks of Lisa's tight butt.

Jenny, had only just barely been able to force herself not to kiss Lisa then and there, as well as each time she had seen her since, and she was afraid those feelings were only becoming stronger.

Now, Lisa was here, she had hoped they might have time for a nice visit, and maybe some other things too. Jenny had no idea if Lisa felt anything towards her, and she didn't want to scare her. Maybe Lisa would give her some kind of sign.

The smile on Jenny's face turned to shock as she saw the bare shoulders of her niece and the look of absolute terror on Lisa's face. Jenny could see Lisa was really scared; it only made her approach the car faster, concerned now that something was really wrong.

The car wasn't even stopped before Jenny's mouth dropped wide open, she saw through the car window, she saw everything: her beautiful niece, smart and caring Lisa, Lisa who was an honour's student, Lisa who was at the top of her class in university, Lisa who everyone was very proud of, Lisa who was sitting in her sisters car, completely naked.

The driver's side window was down and Jenny saw that Lisa was very, very aroused, Jenny's own body reacted before she could comprehend what she was seeing. Jenny could feel a tingling in her own pussy.

Jenny thought she should be shocked, she should be mad, she should be calling her sister; but she felt none of those things, she only knew how attracted to this young woman she felt. She knew it was wrong but that didn't stop her from feeling the way she did.

Lisa looked so scared and embarrassed; she began to cry again and Jenny just said, "Lisa, just relax, I'm not going to tell anyone," Jenny couldn't help but notice how big and hard Lisa's nipples were, see the dark wet spot on the seat, and the sweet fragrance of Lisa's pussy.

"Well, I had asked for a sign," she thought to herself and she had to stifle her smile.

Jenny knew the right thing to do was to get Lisa to get dressed, give her a lecture on how dumb this was, and to consider telling her mother.

All of those things flashed through her mind in less than a second, and then Jenny leaned through the window of the car and took Lisa's head in her hands and kissed her hard on the lips.

Of all of the reactions that she had considered, Lisa never figured on this one, no matter how many times she may have dreamt about Aunt Jenny.

Her aunt's experienced mouth was so different than Mary's, she closed her eyes as Jenny's tongue explored her mouth and lips. She moaned out loud as the kiss continued.

Jenny, stopped, looked at her, and laughed.

"Lisa, what am I supposed to do with you, as your aunt I should be telling you how wrong this is, I should call your mother, and you should be punished," she paused for a second or two and said, "But all I want to do is take you inside to my bedroom and kiss you from your lips to your toes."

She did not expect this, but she was so turned on, to be caught, to be naked, and to have her aunt who she had fantasied about say that she wanted to take her into bed, was just so unexpected and just so incredible."

Taking a chance without even thinking, she said, "If you want to, since I should be punished, will you spank me?"

Actually, saying that out loud, almost made her cum right then and there, she hadn't been spanked since she was a little girl, but the idea of it made her even wetter.

Jenny said, "No one deserves to be spanked more than you, leave your clothes in the car and come with little lady," and she opened the door and took Lisa by the hand. Anyone driving past at that moment would have seen a very sexy older woman, holding hands with a very beautiful younger woman, who was very naked.

Jenny kissed Lisa on the mouth again, in the sunshine, in the middle of her driveway, and not caring if anyone saw them.

She let Jenny pull her into the house, pausing only for a moment for Jenny to kick off her shoes. Jenny led her to a wing chair in her living room and sat down.

"Okay Lisa, across my knee," Jenny said pretending to be angry.

"You were found, naked in your mom's car, obviously you were masturbating, I saw the big wet mark on the upholstery, how are we going to explain that, you naughty girl?" Jenny said.

Her nipples were rock hard and her pussy was so wet and slippery with her juices, she thought she might cum right there, but she leaned over Jenny's lap with her ass up in the air.

Jenny, looked down at the almost perfect teenage ass and lightly ran her fingertips over the pale skin.

She, felt her aunt's touch and closed her eyes, the room was cool but she thought her body was on fire, she felt Jenny's finger tips stroking her ass. Small circles and larger circles, a finger ran up the crack of her ass from her drenched pussy to her rosebud, lingered on her asshole, then up the rest of the way to the start of her ass.

The room echoed with a loud moan that she recognized as her own voice, then "slap" and her ass stung from Jenny's hand. The pain was real and Jenny didn't hold back, "slap, slap, slap," she was one the verge of crying out from the spanking, but then something weird happened, even as the slapping continued and her ass now had several outlines of Jenny's hand quite visible on the now very red skin.

Jenny, could see the results of her spanking, Lisa's ass had several large imprints of her hand on each cheek, and she could hear Lisa crying, but all of a sudden Lisa's body started to go rigid and shake.

"OOOHHH MMMYYY GGGOOODDD." Lisa screamed, "DDDOOONNNTTTT SSSTTTOOOPPP," and Lisa cried in a voice so loud that Jenny thought her neighbours might hear.

Jenny's lap was drenched as Lisa squirted so much liquid that Jenny could not believe it. Jenny could feel Lisa's heart beating from the beginning to the end of the orgasm.

She laid across Jenny's lap, like a rag doll for a few moments, catching her breath while Jenny ran her finger nails along her back, neither of them could have imagined the chain of events that lead them both to this moment, but neither was going to waste them.

She pulled herself up and around so she was sitting facing Jenny on her lap, her long legs around Jenny's waist, and then they kissed. Deep, long, soulful kisses, Jenny could not believe how much pent up sexual energy her niece had, she was like a wild cat.

She pulled Jenny to her feet and began to unbutton her blouse, never breaking their kiss. Her tongue swirled around Jenny's and their lips danced against one another's.

Jenny couldn't wait and ripped the final buttons as she tore off her blouse, she reached behind her aunt's back and deftly undid her bra, much like she had practiced with Mary, allowing Jenny's breasts to become free, she leaned down and took Jenny's nipples into her mouth.

Jenny closed her eyes as Lisa's tongue, lips, and teeth found and circled her nipples. Alternating softly suckling on them she would then lightly bite and pull on them. Jenny inhaled sharply as Lisa's mouth worked magic on her breasts, first one and then the other.

All the while, she used one set of fingers to rub up against her aunt's pussy, first in broad motions, all five digits pressed against the denim of Jenny's crotch, sometimes moving up and down and other times cupping Jenny's pussy and pushing against Jenny's body.

Jenny couldn't believe that she could be so turned on by a woman, much less her teenage niece, but she was and she could feel her knees buckling from the pleasure.

Jenny then felt the fingers changing from broad strokes to more focused strokes as five fingers became one or two as her niece now applied more pressure to the very visible and increasing wet area of her aunt's shorts.

Jenny didn't realize the moans she could hear were her own and then she busily started to undo her shorts. Jenny broke Lisa's kiss only long enough to pull her shorts and soaked panties down her thighs before kissing her again.

She used one foot to push her aunt's panties down her legs, feeling the wetness in the crotch area and smiling. Jenny stepped out of the panties, one leg at a time until she was now as naked as Lisa.

She pushed her aunt back onto the chair and knelt in front of her. Lowering her head to between her aunt's thighs, Jenny could feel her hot breath on her pussy, then then Jenny felt the soft warmth of her tongue on her pussy.

She slowly ran her tongue up the length of Jenny's pussy, then she circled the tip in and around the petals of Jenny's folds. Jenny had only ever had men do this before and very few of them took the time that she was. Eyes closed; Jenny knew this was wrong on so many levels except the one that she felt right now.

Jenny ran her fingernails down her back, leaving long furrows of reddened skin in their wake. She moved her tongue the way she wanted it done to her, making Jenny's body arch, twist and buck in pleasure. She took her time, using her tongue and fingers to make every sense in Jenny's body come alive.

To Jenny, her finger tips seemed to be everywhere, the pressure of her face, of her nose, and most sensually her tongue making Jenny groan and whimper in pleasure.

Jenny felt the waves building, subtly at first, hardly even aware that it was happening. As Lisa's rhythm continued, Jenny become more aware of the force that was building. One of those sets of fingers, found her ass and the added pleasure pushed her further up the wave.

She let her fingers linger between her aunt's cheeks, slowly moving this way and that before moving around her little asshole. Jenny felt those fingers circling and stroking her rosebud. She used Jenny's own wetness to lubricate her fingers and then penetrated that sexy ass.

That moment was too much, the wave broke and Jenny felt her world explode as the she pushed her tongue deeper in Jenny's pussy, there was a scream, she heard her aunt shout, "LLLIIISSSAAA", as loud as she had screamed herself earlier.

Jenny's fingernails left scratches in her skin, and her aunt's thighs tightened around her face, and then Jenny's back arched another time and Jenny came and came.

Several moments passed, Jenny sat on the chair, exhausted, Lisa resting with her head still between Jenny's thighs. She savored the sweet fragrance of her aunt; it had been quite a morning.

The atmosphere was broken after a few minutes when Jenny's phone buzzed, slowly her aunt picked up the phone, "Hello .... Yes, she dropped off the books ... yes, she is still here ... she was just having someone to eat, I mean something to eat ... No, she's no bother ... she quite a girl ... I'm going to get her to help around here if you won't miss her for a while ... okay, bye."

Running her fingers through Lisa's hair, Jenny said, "Okay you naughty girl, have a few hours, let's go to my bed."


12