Secrets of the Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be. I'll see what I can do."

"What can you do, it is the police after all."

"I'll speak to someone and let them know that you are a friend and should be left alone."

"Then there's another problem. I have nothing suitable to wear."

"That's easily fixed. Just pick out what you want and let Mrs Jennings know that it's to go on my account."

"I couldn't, it's not right that you should give me presents."

"Think nothing of it. I'll talk to her to confirm that you're to charge it."

He kissed me again when we got back to the store. "Don't worry Dulcie, everything will be taken care of. Good-bye my dear, I'll see you tomorrow."

Mrs Jennings came over to my counter just as the store closed. "Dulcie, Major Bennett has told me that you are to select clothes suitable to a day at the races followed by dinner, so we'll have to select casual clothes for the races and a formal dress for dinner. Do you want to do it now or will tomorrow be fine?"

"Tomorrow will be fine, thank you."

"Good, would you like to come in early so that we can get it over with before the store opens. I'll select several garments for you to try."

"Thank you very much Mrs Jennings, I'll be here early tomorrow." I didn't feel right accepting clothes for the races, I felt even less right about a dress for dinner.

As I walked up the street to the boarding house the policeman touched the peak of his cap. "Good evening Miss Johnson, I trust you had a pleasant day?"

"Good evening, I did, thank you." The Major really must have friends in high places. Judy was coming from the other direction and had seen me walk straight past the policeman but the one on her side of the house stopped her and asked her several questions and got her to open her purse so that he could look through it.

We entered the building at the same time. "How come you didn't get the third degree and get your purse searched?" She was a little put out by what had happened.

"I don't know, he just asked me if I'd had a good day and let me go through."

* * *

July 14th. The policeman was standing just up the road when I left for work this morning. He commented that I was leaving early and I told him that I'd been asked to start early.

Mrs Jennings met me in the fashion department where she had laid out several casual outfits for me to try. They were very nice and very expensive. I chose a slack suit with a matching overcoat in case the weather was cold. I also chose shoes and accessories to match. I felt like a film star in these clothes but when I tried on the evening dress I felt like a princess. It was a floor length royal blue silk gown that hugged my body to the waist and then flared out into a full skirt that seemed to float around me when I moved, and with matching shoes and gloves I couldn't help catching my breath when I saw myself in the mirror. I had never felt this special in my life.

I couldn't wait until lunch time and when I got into the car I kissed Roger and thanked him for the wonderful presents. He told me that he couldn't wait to see me in the dress. It was a wonderful lunch, I felt really excited and special.

The policeman was still there and again I walked straight past him. It was then that I remembered that I was going to tell Roger that I had to find somewhere else to live because Mrs Simpson was kicking all of us girls out. I'll talk to him tomorrow.

July 15th. The policeman said 'G'day' to me this morning as I passed him. The morning dragged on, I was wishing it to hurry so that I could see Roger. Over lunch I told him about having to find somewhere else to live and how difficult it was because I couldn't get time from work. He told me not to worry, that if I couldn't find a place he would find a hotel where I could stay while I looked. He's being so nice and helpful. I can't wait until Saturday, Roger won't tell where we're going for dinner.

The policeman was still on duty outside.

July 16th Roger didn't come today, he sent Tom with flowers. The girls at work kept asking me who my beau was. It's fun being mysterious.

July 17th Lunch with Roger. He apologised for not meeting me yesterday so I told him I understood. The food was very nice and his kiss when he dropped me off was even nicer. He told me that he'd see me after lunch tomorrow. I'm getting excited, I'd never been to the races before, and it seemed exotic for a country girl like me.

July 18th. Saturday at last. I was on cloud nine all morning and the girls at work guessed that I had a hot date tonight. I just smiled my most enigmatic smile and kept them wondering. This is so much fun.

Tom met me as I left work and told me that the Major was already at the track. He drove and I changed in the car. Tom dropped me outside the Members entrance to Randwick racecourse and Roger was waiting for me. He kissed me and put his hand on my waist as he led me inside. There were thousands of people at the track and the noise coming from the betting ring was very loud. Roger's horse Ricochet was running in the fourth race and he took me into the betting ring and placed a ten pound bet for me.

We stood in the stand and cheered as Ricochet won his race and Roger led me to the enclosure where the jockey was weighed and the trophy was presented. Then we collected my winnings, I had never held so much money, it was about six month's wages for me.

We stayed until the last race and, when we left the course it wasn't Tom that picked us up, but Roger had his own car, a Rolls Royce, and we drove to a hotel in Macquarie Street. He took me to his suite and we both changed for the evening, Tom had delivered my dress to Roger's suite. He looked handsome in his dinner suit. When I walked into the living room he just stood and stared at me. He told me that I looked gorgeous, then he took a burgundy velvet box from a drawer. He opened it and took a glittering necklace from it and placed it around my neck. He then placed a matching bracelet around my wrist and took a pair of earrings and placed them on my ears. Now I really did look like a princess. He kissed me before we left.

We had dinner at a fancy restaurant at Mosman before he drove me to his holiday house at Palm Beach. From the front of the house I could look out over the ocean and hear the roar of the surf while the rear of the house looked over Pittwater. The view at night was pretty, it must be spectacular during the day.

Roger came and stood behind me as I looked out the window. He put his arms around me and held me tight. I turned to him and he kissed me.

I stayed the night.

July 19th. What a way to start the day, breakfast in nothing but a silk robe with a view on both sides. Life doesn't get much better than this. After breakfast Roger produced clothes for me and we strolled hand in hand along the golden sands of Palm Beach watching the waves crashing on the sand. It was too cold for swimmers so we had the beach to ourselves.

Lunch was at the local hotel, freshly caught fish and vegetables and I had a glass of wine.

Then the big surprise. He drove me back into the city but instead of dropping me at my house he drove me down a narrow street in Glebe. He stopped the car outside a small house in a row of small houses and led me to the door. As I walked inside I saw my photos on the mantelpiece. This was my new home. He told me that it was mine, rent free for as long as I needed it. This got me thinking about Bert and for a moment I was quiet. He guessed what I was thinking about and told me that I could stay there after Bert got home if I needed to.

I kissed him to thank him. He dropped me at work on his way to change.

* * *

Holy cow! What is happening here? My mind entered Dulcie's again.

Tom was waiting for me as I walked out the staff entrance. "I am to take you home so that you can change, the Major will be waiting for us at Randwick"

"If you promise not to look I can change in the car and we can go straight there." Even if he did look he wouldn't have seen anything. I pulled my slacks up under my skirt and fastened the waistband before slipping it off, this was followed by my blouse that came off to be replaced with the one from the outfit before slipping into the jacket. The most that he would have seen during the whole changing process would have been a flash of brassiere.

Roger was waiting for me at the Members entrance and as I got out of the car I put my overcoat on and walked to him. He looked even more handsome out of uniform. He kissed me. "I've been looking forward to this moment from the very first time I met you, you look very nice. Come." He led me to the Members stand that wasn't as crowded as the other stands. It seemed as if everyone in Sydney was here, and the noise from the betting ring was almost deafening.

"You're just in time fro the fourth race, my horse Ricochet is running in it." He pushed his way into the betting ring and placed a ten pound win bet for me. "He's starting at ten to one, the odds mean that when he wins you'll get a thousand pounds."

"Wow! That's more money than I've ever had in my life!" So of course I was excited standing in the Members cheering like mad as he flashed past the winning post yards ahead of the second horse. Roger led me down to the enclosure where he accepted the winner's cup and first prize cheque. We then collected my winnings from the bookmaker.

We spent the rest of the afternoon in the stand watching the rest of the races. Several men came over and spoke to Roger. I noticed them casting an eye over me but nothing was said.

After the final race we walked to the Members car park. I half expected to see Tom waiting for us so you can imagine my surprise when Roger opened the door of a shiny black Rolls Royce for me. I sat in the front seat running my hands over the soft leather and the polished wood. This car was so luxurious, I didn't even hear the engine when he started it, I just felt it move as we drove out of the car park and headed to the city.

A man in uniform took the keys from outside a hotel in Macquarie Street and we walked into the foyer. "Wait, my dress, I left it with Tom."

Roger chuckled. "It's all taken care of." He nodded to the Concierge as we walked to the lifts. The uniformed lift driver didn't have to ask him which floor, he just swung the lever to the top floor and the car shot up.

"Thank you for the tip sir. I had a couple of bob (shillings) on him. That'll keep me in smokes for a while."

"That's all right Freddie. He's running again in two weeks, we'll see how well he pulls up after this race and if everything's okay I'll let you know."

"Your floor sir, madam, and thank you sir. Have a good night." I don't think he meant for me to see his wink, but I did.

Roger opened the door to the most luxurious room that I have ever seen, there was polished wood and leather everywhere. He pulled back the curtains and I could see over Hyde Park and down below us was the bustle of cars driving along Macquarie Street, but from up here I couldn't hear the traffic noise. It was as if I was in a different world. He came and stood behind me with his arms around me. "It's spectacular isn't it?"

"Yes, I feel like a princess standing up here with you."

"Come, we must change for dinner. You can have the master bedroom, I'll take the second bedroom." He showed me to the bedroom and I found my dress laid out on the bed along with the shoes, gloves and purse and undergarments, panties, stockings and a garter belt. I quickly stripped off and slipped the panties on, they were silk and felt so much better than my usual ones. The stockings too were silk and I loved the feel of them as I pulled them carefully up my legs and clipped them to the garter belt. I looked at myself when I had finished dressing and found myself looking at a stranger, I had never looked this elegant in my entire life. I brushed my hair, I contemplated for a moment about putting it up into a chignon or something like it but decided that the natural look suited me best.

Roger looked very handsome in his dinner suit as I walked into the room. He stood looking at me and then walked over to a cabinet and took from it a burgundy velvet box. "This will complete the picture of your perfection." He opened it and took from it a diamond necklace that glittered under the lights. Placing it around my neck, he kissed me. "You look spectacularly beautiful my dear." Next he took a matching diamond bracelet from the box and placed it on my wrist. I held my arm up and watched the sparkling lights dance before my eyes. Finally he took a pair of earrings from the box. "I'm glad you have pierced ears, you wouldn't look complete without these." He slipped the hooks through my lobes and stood back to admire the finished product. "Yes, you are a princess, my princess." He took me in his arms and kissed me again. I clung to his neck, tears of joy trickled down my cheeks. He took a handkerchief from his pocket and dabbed them away. "Come, dinner awaits us.

As we walked through the foyer I saw his car pull up out front and the attendant get out. "Enjoy your evening sir, madam."

"Thank you Bill, we won't be back until tomorrow."

"Very good sir, when you bring her back I'll give her a wash and wax and check the oil and water, if that's okay with you."

"Excellent, you keep her in tip top condition for me. Good night." I expected that we would be going to a restaurant in the city somewhere but soon found myself looking at the harbour from the Harbour Bridge. There were few cars on the road and I wondered how it was that Roger was able to get fuel for his car when so many were unable to. We pulled up outside a restaurant in Mosman and the Maitre D' led us straight to our table. The room was full of customers, all immaculately dressed and watching as we were seated. With a flourish we were presented with a menu.

"Would you like me to order for you?"

"Yes, would you." I had glanced at the menu and was confused by what I saw, I'd never even heard of half the dishes and I didn't dare look at the prices.

He perused, is that the right word, the menu. "We'll have the Bisque ou coulis d'écrevisses to start then the Caneton a L'orange and for dessert the Crème Broulee. We'll have the Château Le Tour de Mons Margaux with the main course and a Chateau d' Yquem to finish." He handed the menu and wine list back. He is the most sophisticated man I've ever met. He reached across the table and took my hand in his. "You are the most beautiful woman here and I'm going to make sure that you enjoy your evening.

The first course arrived and it was the first time that I'd tasted a lobster soup and I found it very nice although a little spicy for my taste. The main course was a small duck covered with a orange flavoured gravy, although Roger told me it wasn't the same as gravy, he called it a demi-glazed sauce, with thin strips of orange peel and quartered oranges on the side. The wine was very nice and full bodied, I was used to beer and cheap Australian wines, what did we call it, Red Ned, so this was another new experience. (Note: Australia didn't begin to produce its pre-eminent wines until the 1980's and is now one of the world's top producers of premium wines.)

The dessert was like a small cylinder of thick custard with toffee on top. It was nice with the sweet white wine and topped off a pleasant meal.

We left and instead of driving back to the city we drove North over the Spit Bridge and along the Northern Beaches to Palm Beach. Here Roger pulled into the driveway of a two storey house. He opened the garage doors and I waited while he parked the Rolls, it looked like he didn't intend to drive home tonight.

We went in through the front door and climbed the stairs to the top floor. There were picture windows on both sides of the room, one looking over the ocean and the other looking West over Pittwater, not that you could see much. I stood looking out over the sea, listening to the surf and feeling just a little tipsy when Roger came and stood behind me, his arms around me. I turned in his arms and he kissed me. I think I kissed him back and he held me to him for some time before releasing me but I wasn't going anywhere. I looked up into his eyes and stood on my toes and kissed him, his hands were gently caressing my bare shoulders.

He slipped the shoulder straps over my shoulders and pushed my dress down over my hips to the floor, I was powerless to stop him, a small part of me wanted to but I ignored that part, especially when he kissed my breast, another new experience in a night of new experiences, and I was tingling all over. He was caressing my breast as he kissed the nipple and it was all that I could do to stay on my feet. "Come." He led me into the bedroom and to the bed and when he turned down the covers I could see that the sheets were silk. He took my stockings and garter belt off leaving me in only my panties. Bending, he lifted me and lowered me gently onto the cool silk sheets, they felt so soft and smooth against my skin that I just wanted to lie there and writhe around, to feel them against my body.

Roger stripped off and climbed into bed but not before I noticed that his penis was erect and big. I went readily into his arms and we kissed, his tongue pushing between my lips and his hands roaming my body. My week with Bert had been nothing like this, shit why am I thinking about him now? Roger must have felt me tense because he stopped. "What's the matter Darling?"

"Nothing." Even I wasn't convinced.

"You're worrying about Bert, aren't you?"

"A little I guess."

"Let me take your mind off that, just relax and enjoy." He returned to his roaming and it wasn't long before his hand slipped under the waist of my panties and pushed them down so that his fingers could explore me. He pushed a finger inside me and moved it in and out until I could feel my juices flow and my hips begin to jerk. He took my hand and placed it on his penis and I began to stroke him. I felt him pushing my panties down until they were off and he spread my legs apart and lowered himself on me and pushed himself into me, deep into me. Roger was making love to me, a naive little shop girl from Katoomba was being made love to by this handsome, debonair, dashing, and sophisticated army officer, Major Roger Bennett, my Major Roger Bennett.

The sensation of the silk against the skin of my back and Roger inside of me was quickly bringing me to another orgasm, coming, that was how the girls at the boarding house described it, I had a cock inside my cunt and I was coming. They said that it felt good, but I disagree, it feels sensational! My hips rose from the bed as the convulsions took control of my body and then I felt him flooding my insides with his sperm, the sensation of this blotted out all other thoughts from me, I was in love with this man. I had felt my feelings for him grow for some time but now I was certain that I loved him and, as if to seal my fate I heard his voice, "Darling Dulcie, I love you." I am complete.

The sun rose out of the sea and shone through the window. I stirred lazily, feeling once more the sensation of the silk on my body, then I felt a hand on my breast. "Good morning sleepy head. How are you feeling?"

"I feel like I've died and gone to heaven." I purred, "Now I know what a princess feels like, waking in this luxurious bed with the man of my dreams beside me, ready to make love to me again. You are ready to make love to me, aren't you?"

"I've been ready for hours, I've been waiting for you to wake up." His hand reached down to my vagina, I can't call it that, it sounds so formal, it's my cunt, no that sounds crude. What can I call it?

"Your pussy feels good this morning." He bent down and began to lick me. So it will be my pussy from now on. The sensation of his tongue in my pussy was nearly as good as his cock, but I could wait for that. It wasn't long before he was inside me again and I was coming, again.