Secrets Shared Ch. 02

Story Info
Cali didn't know what to expect the day after...
4.2k words
4.62
6.5k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cali got off her bus, one of the first students as she sat right behind the bus driver, having always preferred not to be trapped further down the bus with all the bigger students.

Walking slowly towards the school, she wore a long red dress, a vibrant color that matched her hair, suited her black beret and matching belt, and made her skin seem even paler than normal. She rarely wore anything that stood out, but she woke up feeling happier than usual and wanted to wear something pretty, even though she had barely slept, too hyped up from her first sexual experience.

Rochelle had pinned her against the tree just outside the school and kissed her almost senseless before whispering a firm 'Mine!', and vanishing to her own bus the day before, making Cali nearly miss her bus home.

Cali's mind had raced with flashbacks, and thoughts about the future, every possible emotion going through her neko head as she lay in bed, hugging her tail in her hands. She had finally gone to sleep imagining what it would be like to be living with Rochelle and falling asleep beside her, rather than sleeping alone.

As she made her was towards the building, she felt a shadow cast over her and looked up to see the smirking blond walking beside her. She was dressed in a mid thigh length tartan skirt and blouse, a tie around her neck as her blond hair hung loosely around her shoulders.

Cali blushed as she gripped her bag against her chest, biting her lip, suddenly lost for words. I laugh beside her make the color in her cheeks deepen.

"You are such a cute little kitten when you're coy." Rochelle said, her voice low so no one could hear, but no one seemed to be paying them any attention, even though Cali felt like every pair of eyes were watching and knew exactly what she was and what she had done with the older girl. "I wonder what color you would turn if I steal your hat and nibble on your fluffy ears right here in front of everyone?" Rochelle teased, laughing when Cali jumped away from her side, her eyes wide and bright as she looked up at the larger girl.

"You wouldn't do that...would you?" Cali asked, trying not to let the excitement at the thought show, keeping her tail as still as possible under her dress.

"Well, I guess you might just have to make it worth my while not to, my little pet." Rochelle said, stopping as they got close to the front of the school building.

She waited until Cali walked over and stood beside her, both of them leaning against the brick wall, the shade of the building blocking the sun.. "Your the one that started teasing by wearing something that stands out, making so many people look at your petite body. I'm not very happy about that."

"I didn't wear it so anyone would look at me." Cali states, her voice barely a whisper as the grounds become less crowded as students moved inside the school building. "I...just...thought you might like it." Cali's eyes diverted to the ground as she clutched her bag tighter to her chest, the books heavy inside it.

Rochelle's arm snuck around her waist, pulling the smaller girl against her side, looking innocent to anyone still around as she leant down to whisper; "So you wanted to tease me? You don't need to stand out to tease me, kitten." Rochelle's voice was filled with lust. "Now that I know what your hiding under that dress, having you wearing anything at all is a tease...but I do love the color on you."

Her words made Cali shiver as the blonds fingertips moved up and down her back, their backs to the wall so no-one could see. She jumped as the bell rung, signalling they were going to be late for class.

"We need to get to class." The kitten said quietly as she moved away from the teasing hand and towards the stairs, before a hand gripped her arm.

"It's only exam prep, we can skip it." Rochelle said, her hand sliding down to take the smaller one in her hand. "I have something a bit more fun in mind." The older girl walked away from the building, moving fast around the outside of the school and across the grounds, pulling the smaller body behind her.

"But we need to do the exam prep. Exams are next week." Cali said, her voice a little louder as she looked around to make sure no one saw them.

"Your a straight A student, you can skip one session. And you can always come over after school tonight and help me catch up." Rochelle smiled back at her as she led the way to storage shed towards the back of the school grounds.

She looked around as she opened the doors, making sure no-one was around to see them as she pushed Cali gently in the small of the back, into the shed. The decent sized storage shed was used to keep the sports equipment and school camping excursion equipment, split in two by a shelf in the middle of the room with all the sports gear.

"What are we doing in here?" Cali asked as she looked back at Rochelle who closed the door quietly behind them.

"Getting some alone time with my sweet little kitty." Rochelle said, tossing her bag into the corner of the shed, grabbing Cali's and pulling it easily from her hands, tossing hers in the same direction.

"Ohh...But we cant...I mean, someone could come in here." Cali looked up nervously as she took a step back, her teeth chewing on her lips.

Rochelle gave her a smile, stepping closer until she had the kitten backed against the shed wall. "Give me a kiss and I won't open the door so anyone can see." She said, teasing the small neko girl.

Cali gave a shocked look, before her eyes narrowed, glaring up at the laughing eyes above her.

"That's just mean." The kitten said, but stood up on her toes and softly pressed her lips against the blonds. She felt Rochelle shiver as her small lips moved so gently against hers.

Rochelle moved her hands away from the wall and down the arms and sides of the small body, before gripping the back of the kittens thighs, lifting her off her feet and pressing between her thighs as she held the neko girls body against the wall.

Cali gave a startled moan, pulling away from the kiss as she found herself off the ground. Her smaller arms wrapped around the blonds neck as the beret fell of her head, hitting the dusty floor, exposing her flittering ears.

With the smaller body pinned against the wall, Rochelle ground the growing bulge under her skirt against the kitten.

"I thought about you all night. There's no way I can sit through class all day without getting to touch you. And even if I tease you, I have no plans to share the view of your cute naked little kitten body with anyone. Ever!"

The blond slid her hands up over the small hips, up her arms and tangled in the long, bright red hair, pulling the kitten in for a deep, intense kiss.

Cali held on to Rochelle as the larger girls tongue plundered her mouth, taking control and making her whimper against the touch.

The feel of hands sliding up against the soft, sensitive fur of her ears made Cali shiver between the large, covered breasts pressing against her smaller ones, the futa bulge between her thighs and the steel wall at her back.

After a few minutes, Rochelle pulled away, panting as she looked down at the lusty eyed redhead, the small lips looking swollen, parted teasingly.

Without thinking, Rochelle moved her hands to the top of the short sleeved red dress and ripped it open, tearing it down the front, all the way to the belt around Cali's waist. The flimsy material fell aside, exposing the petite breasts hidden under the dress, the neko girl giving a yell as both girls looked at her exposed chest.

"Hey! What am I going to do now? I don't have anything else to wear to class later or home on the bus!" She gave a small growl, trying to look angry, even though her cheeks flushed pink at the hungry look her body was receiving.

"I'll figure that out later." Rochelle said as she unbuckled the belt around Cali's waist, letting it fall away so she could grab the tear in the dress and rip the rest of it, all the way to the hem, moving as little as she could from the smaller body pressed against the wall.

Cali hands gripped Rochelle's shoulders tighter as the dress was yanked open, exposing her entire body to the blond who gasped when she found the kitten wearing no panties.

"My my, you are a naughty kitten! Did you lose your panties on the way to school doing something you shouldn't?" Rochelle asked teasingly as she moved her hand under the back of the torn dress, rubbing against the tail that hung against her legs.

Cali shivered as she arched at the touch, looking away coyly. "I...thought it was better than having you ruin any more of my panties. I didn't count on you ruining my dress instead."

Rochelle smiled as she leant in and whispered; "You know what that means? It means you came to school wanting me to take you. Wanting me to fill that tight, naughty kitty body with my hard futa cock." She pressed the bulge harder between the kittens spread thighs.

Her words made the kitten blush and close her eyes, biting her lip as she nodded slowly.

"Say it...admit it out loud Cali. Tell me what you want!" Rochelle said, her hand rubbing the sensitive tail faster.

Cali looked back up into the bright, smiling eyes before her, chewing her lip nervously. "I want you to fill me with your futa cock." She said, her lips turning up in a small smile. "I thought about it all night too. Take me." The kitten added, her voice a soft purr in the blonds ears.

Rochelle moaned and kissed the kitten hard as she moved her hands back under her thighs and pulled them away from the wall.

Walking easily to the back of the shed, the kitten weighing much less and easy to carry, to where Cali saw that a pile of the schools camping gear was stacked. Rochelle playfully dropped the kitten on the soft pile of blankets and sleeping bags, watching the small redhead bounce.

The dress lay open, exposing her body to the blond who quickly undressed, dropping all her clothing in a pile, standing over the kitten naked. Her hand moved to the hard length of her futa cock, stroking it slowly, her breasts swaying slightly.

"Is this what you thought about?" She teased as Cali sat up, sliding the torn dress down her arms.

Kneeling up, she moved slowly towards Rochelle, her face looking up at the blond, nodding as she licked her lips. Her ears twitched on her head as she reached out a small hand, her fingertips touching the hard cock for the first time.

"Yes. I thought about touching you and having you inside me again." Cali's eyes never left the cock under her fingertips.

Rochelle gave a hiss of pleasure at the soft touch, her hand holding the base as she watched down with hungry desire as the kitten moved closer.

Getting bolder, Cali leaned forwards, her fingers moving over the length as she watched the futa cock twitch at her touch, before kissing the tip gently, her lips so soft and sweet against the hardness.

"Oh, Fuck!" Rochelle groaned, her head arching back as the kittens tongue poked out, rubbed over the tip of her cock, swiping back and forth so gentle and slow.

Cali smiled slightly as she tasted the cock, happy that what she was doing seemed to be right. Her fingers moved a bit faster as Rochelle moaned louder, one of her hands moving into the red hair, gripping it gently and encouraging the kitten to keep going.

The tongue moved faster, sliding awkwardly over the head of the hard futa cock, not having experienced anything like it before, her tail swaying happily as she rubbed her lips against the tip, opening them against it as her tongue lapped happily.

"Your tongue is such a tease, so rough and perfect." Rochelle moaned, her hand moving to rub the kittens ears, causing her to give a purr, sending vibrations running up the hard length before her, and making the hand tighten in her hair. Cali repeated the purr at the positive reaction, listening to the moans from the standing futa girl.

Unable to take much more of the innocent teasing, Rochelle pulled away and knelt down, pulling Cali in for a deep and passionate kiss, her tongue plundering the soft mouth as her hands slid down the redheads chest, over her breasts and between her legs.

"Are you as wet for me as you were the first time I took you?" Rochelle whispered, her breathing sultry as she pulled back to rub the smaller neko girls intimate lips, causing Cali to blush as she felt a hand press up against her slit.

"You are." The blond moaned, before she even touched the kittens entrance, already feeling how wet she had become. "Is my little kitty horny and eager to have my big hard cock inside her?"

Cali nodded slowly as her hands held on the the larger girls arms. "Yes, please." Her voice was soft, sweet, still sounding so innocent. Rochelle teased her tight entrance, before sliding her middle finger deep in the small entrance, stretching the kitten.

Both girls moaned at the invasion, Cali's body squirming on her knees, unable to do much as the hand between her legs, the finger buried deep inside her, kept her still.

"My little wet kitty, so horny and eager to be fucked, after only having me inside her once." Rochelle continued to tease the neko girl, her finger slowly moving in and out of her. "Will you still be so easily wet and eager once school finishes and I get you alone in my bed twenty-four hours a day?"

Cali's face brightened, her mind had asked the same thing silently in return. Would the futa girl still want her once school was over? A question she wasn't ready to ask.

"Yes." Cali whimpered in reply before the finger slid from her, before she found herself spun around and on all fours on the soft padding from the camping gear.

She peeked back over her shoulder as Rochelle moved behind her, her larger hands on the small hips as Cali's tail innocently swayed over her breasts, teasing her hard, firm nipples with the soft fur.

Without waiting, the futa girl pressed her cock against the kittens body and thrust in hard and deep, burying herself within the tight, wet heat of her neko kitten.

Cali cried out, her hands gripping tighter against the blankets as she found herself stretched so wide and full, her body aching, even if it wasn't as painful as the first thrust the day before.

"Ohhh god, could you feel any more amazing!" Rochelle moaned as one of her hands moved to rub slowly along the length of the redheads tail, her cock holding still inside the kitten so she could adjust.

Cali moaned softly as her tail bristled, seeming so much more sensitive to the touch when her body was filled.

"Please." Cali watched Rochelle with wide eyes. "Please move inside me." Her soft voice begged as she wiggled her hips.

"Gladly, my little kitty." The blond smiled as she pulled back and then thrust inside the kitten again, building a steady rhythm as she moved in and out of the smaller body. Her hand rubbing the soft tail gripped it and tugged it, making Cali whimper loudly.

"See, I told you yesterday that you would get used to having me inside you. And that I was going to get a lot of use out of your sexy little body." Rochelle reminded her as her cock throbbed inside the kittens wet body.

Cali didn't reply, her lips giving small moans as the cock drove in her body over and over, making her sway on all fours, her hair hanging down, almost touching the ground. Her bare back exposed to the wandering hand that slid up from her hip, gripping her shoulder to drag her back on the hard length.

Rochelle watched in awe as her cock vanished inside the wet kitten over and over, loving to see her tight body stretched wide around her. She was so engaged by the beautiful display, she barely heard Cali's frantic whisper.

"Someone's coming!" The kitten looked back at her, her ears perked up high, hearing more than the futa girl could. Rochelle stopped moving, buried deep in the kitten, her hand holding the smaller neko girl still as they heard the door to the shed open.

She quickly covered the kittens mouth with one hand, making sure she wouldn't make a sound, their bodies hidden in the corner by a the shelf of sporting equipment. They wouldn't be seen unless someone came around the shelf, Cali praying silently that they wouldn't.

From her spot on her knees behind the kitten, Rochelle could see the sports teacher walk in through the door and move to collect the soccer equipment. Looking back down, the blond smiled brightly at the wide, nervous look on the redheads face.

With one hand still over Cali's mouth, and the other still gripping her shoulder, Rochelle pulled back slowly before thrusting into the kitten.

Cali was so surprised by the move, she couldn't help but cry out. The sound was muffled by the hand over her lips, but also by a well timed clang as the sports teacher dropped some of the equipment.

Rochelle bit her lip to stop her own moan and leant over the kittens back, trapping her tail between them to whisper in her ear.

"Shhhhh, little kitten. I can't stop now that I have you around me. But we wouldn't want Mr. Perkins to see your cute little body getting pounded...he may want a turn. Not many people have had the pleasure of fucking a cat girl like you." She teased, her hips moving as she continued to fuck the smaller girl, who bite her lip to stay quiet, horrified at the knowledge that there was someone else so close.

Cali's hands gripped the blankets under her harder as the cock moved in and out of her, alternating between hard, deep thrusts and slow, long teasing ones. Rochelle was doing her best to torment her body, making it harder for the kitten to not cry out.

Without realising what she was doing, Cali returned her own torment on the blond, as her tight body clenched around the futa cock each time her small ass wiggled against Rochelle. She felt like a warm, wet vice around the cock, making Rochelle speed up.

Cali's sensitive ears listened to the teacher finally leave the shed, the door closing firmly behind him, and his footsteps move far enough away from the shed that he was out of earshot. With a hand still over her mouth, she stuck out her tongue, licking against the soft skin, teasing Rochelle further while trying to let her know they were safe from being caught.

Pulling her hand away, the futa girl moved her hand to the kittens backside, rubbing the firm ass cheek before bringing her hand down on it in a sharp spank, causing Cali to cry out.

"That's it, kitty. I want to hear you." Rochelle moaned as she thrust harder in the tight body, missing the sounds the kitten made as her body was fucked hard. Her hand spanked the kitten again, earning another soft cry, as well as begging she hadn't expected.

"Please, Rochelle, please spank your naughty kitten." Cali moaned as she moved her head, laying it against the blanket, her ears and hair against the material, her tail swaying over her back. "I almost gave us away, please punish me."

"Oh Fuck." Rochelle swore loudly as she spanked the kitten two more times, leaving a handprint on each ass cheek as she thrust harder and deeper inside the smaller body, close to cumming just from the soft words. "I want you to cum for me. Cum around my cock, baby." She moaned as her hands moved to grip the slender hips, pounding into the kitten harder, her breasts shaking with the movements.

Cali purred out with every thrust, her body stretched so wide and tight as her orgasm got closer. Hearing the blond tell her to cum was enough to make her clench tighter, whimpering out as her neko body exploded in pleasure. Tears of pleasure filled her eyes as her lips parted, breathing hard.

Rochelle leant over, biting gently at the kittens soft, furry ear as she continued to fuck her, thrusting faster, the angle pushing her in as deep as possible into the small neko girl.

"Do you want me to cum inside you, sweet kitty, or should I pull out and come all over your back? Cover your sexy tail in my cum." Rochelle panted in her ear, feeling the kitten shiver under her.

12