Securing A Loan

Story Info
Janet is used to close a deal.
2.2k words
4.23
14.5k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gslams69
Gslams69
178 Followers

Sitting on a chair in the living room of his luxury apartment, slowly stroking his cock, David watched his apprentice, Julie, licking the cunt of a woman Richard had picked up in a bar on the rug in front of him. The woman is returning the favor. Both have just had a load of jizz deposited in their pussies. Although it's 3am on a Sunday morning, both women are still going, drunk, but still going strong.

Turning to Richard, similarly engaged in stroking, David says "Taking that fucking little whore with us to Puerto Rico was a stroke of genius! She's got the tightest pussy, she does anal, sucks cock like a pro AND, she'll eat cunt! Fuck! I'm getting hard again! I'm taking the bitch you picked up this time. I need some variety!"

Kneeling behind Julie, Richard deftly slides his cock into her pussy while inserting a digit into her ass, his cock sliding over the tongue of the woman eating her. David takes the other woman's legs and puts them over his shoulders and jams his cock balls deep. Even with David's cock sawing in and out, Julie continues her assault on her partner's (Linda) prominent clit.

Linda bucks hard as she orgasms. David drags her out from under Julie and fucks her hard and fast

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Cum on my tits!" screams Linda, ascending to another orgasm.

David happily obliges, spraying not only Linda's tits, but her face as well. Then, leaning back against the couch, he retrieves his drink and watches Richard and Julie. Linda, legs splayed, remains on her back, massaging her tits with David's cum.

Smiling an evil grin, Richard pulls his cock almost completely out of Julie. Mewling, Julie presses back toward him.

Leaning further back, enjoying the fact that they've turned her into their personal cock slut, Richard says, "What do you want, you little whore? "

"I want you to fuck me," whimpers Julie.

"'Please fuck me, Mr. Jacobs!'" Richard corrects. "'And please let me clean your cock when you're done, Mr. Jacobs,'"

Breathing heavily, Julie repeats what Richard has said.

Grabbing one hip, Richard goes balls deep while with his other hand, he pulls Julie's right nipple. Julie gasps, then furiously humps back against Richard, the friction from her tight pussy bringing him to the edge, then over.

As Richard pulls out, Julie rapidly frigs her clit until she cums, lying face down on the rug. Lifting her by her hair, Richard pulls Julie's lips to his cock, covered in his cum and her juices. Julie obediently uses her mouth to clean him, before laying down on the rug, spent.

Not yet, bitch," David says.

"Clean the cum on my rug and then clean Linda. Then you can rest. You want this slut to clean you, don't you Linda?"

Sleepily nodding, Linda says, "Ummm."

Leaning back, David watches the hot little slut lick the juices off the rug and Linda, marveling at how willingly she accepts being degraded, and more exceptionally, how horny it makes her.

The two women finally lay intertwined on the floor, sleeping.

Fast forward to Monday morning in Richard's office. He and David are drinking coffee, reviewing some paperwork and emails.

"Remember that company that wanted us to finance their regional office expansion?"

David nods. "Yep. I remember. Why?"

"It's a good investment for us, but that's not the real reason I'd like to do it." Richard says.

David, looking perplexed, answers, "And?"

"Had lunch with their local guy, Darrel Brown. After a few drinks, we bonded. We started talking about the best pussy we've had. He tells me about this MILF who works for him who's fucking gorgeous, good at her job and the biggest fucking slut he's ever met. He's had her '"entertain'" clients to seal the deal and it's worked every time. She's having dinner with us tonight at the hotel. And, he's reserved a suite for us for the '"after party.'" And, here's the best part. Her name is Janet. Nolan!"

"Janet Nolan? As in Julie's mother? That hot fucking MILF we met last year? She's a fucking whore too? Does she know it's us?" David asks incredulously.

Chuckling, Richard answers, "Nope. Darrel will have her there at about seven. We'll get there at 7:30."

"She's gonna bail when she recognizes us,." David states emphatically.

"Not if she doesn't want her little slut daughter to be unemployed," laughs Richard.

Shaking his head, David says, "You're pure fucking evil, but I like it! That poor fuck Nolan! Wife and daughter - both whores!"

Arriving to the restaurant that night, Janet and Darrel go first to the bar. As Darrel has instructed, Janet is wearing a black business suit with a tight pencil skirt, ending just above her knees, under which she is clad in a black lacy thong and black thigh high stockings. Under her jacket is a matching black bra. No blouse. She gets admiring looks from every male in the place.

"Your pussy getting wet, slut?" Darrel asks as they sip their drinks.

"No" Janet says, half-heartedly, resisting the urge to lick her lips.

Truth is, she's very excited about the prospect of being a whore for the night. While she now prefers Darrel's big cock, she still enjoys being double teamed.

Inwardly, Darrel chuckles. He can't wait to see how she reacts when she sees that her two "Johns" for the night are her daughter's bosses. He also wonders if she knows what Richard had told him. That her daughter is as big a slut as she is. When he showed Darrel the pictures he had on his phone of the little cunt sucking cock, cum leaking out of her tight pussy, he knew he wanted a piece of that too.

As Janet & Darrel sit at the bar, David and Richard approach them from out of Janet's line of sight.

"David! Richard!" Darrel calls out, standing to greet them.

Janet turns, and, seeing her daughter's bosses, says, "Mr. Shaw, Mr. Jacobs. How nice to see you again. I have to say, Julie loves working for you."

Smirking, David says, " I can honestly say she is the most skilled assistant I've ever had working under me."

Thinking this is a compliment, Janet thanks him.

"Would you gentlemen like a drink at the bar or should we go to our table?" asks Darrel.

"Why don't we go up to the room? We can order in later,." says David.

Finally comprehending that this is no coincidence and that she was to entertain her daughter's bosses, Janet turns to Darrel and hisses, "Absolutely not! There is no way that I'm fucking these two! They're Julie's bosses for fucks sake!"

Grasping her upper arm, Darrel leans in and tells her, "Here's the deal cunt! You will use all your whore skills to do whatever these two gentlemen want or both your daughter and you will be unemployed tomorrow."

"Please no Darrel!" Janet whimpers. "Tell him you don't want to'," she implores Richard and David. "I'm too old for you!"

Running his hand up Janet's thigh, David says,"You're not too old to be a whore though, are you? We want to see some of the skills Darell's been telling us about. So cut the bull shit, finish your drink and get your ass up to the suite!" He punctuates this by squeezing Janet's thigh.

Throwing some cash on the bar and handing Richard the key to the suite, Darell tells them to have a good time and leaves. Janet throws back her drink and sulkily gets to her feet walking to the elevator with Richard and David.

Once on the elevator, David, ignoring the other three passengers, pulls Janet to him, kissing her and fondling one tit. As she tries to pull away, Richard squeezes her from behind and whispers, "We don't want the Nolan women unemployed, do we?"

Janet stops resisting, allowing David to explore her mouth with his tongue as his hand roughly cups her tit, drawing an angry glare from the one woman in the car, while the two men seem to be enjoying the show.

When they get to the suite, David orders Janet to pour them a drink from the well stocked bar cart.

"Lose the skirt first."

Janet hesitates.

"Now, bitch. Remember our employment chat. Open the jacket but leave it on. Nice and slow, slide the skirt down."

As Janet unzips and slides her skirt down past her hips and bubble ass, wiggling as she does, exposing her lacy thong and thigh high stockings. She unbuttons her jacket but leaves it on. Despite her earlier intransigence because of who her "clients" are, her nipples begin to harden, and her pussy starts to betray her by moistening.

"Take the bra off."

When Janet does, Richard steps behind her and squeezes both her tits, saying, "Not bad, bitch. Still firm. Now pour us some scotch. You too."

She pours the drinks, hands them each a glass.

"Drink it all down. Don't fucking sip it," David orders from his seat on the couch.

Leaning on the bar behind Janet, Richard tells her to touch her toes Janet does, her jacket falling open, giving David a nice view of her tits. Richard saunters over to the bent over Janet and slips a finger under her thong into her moist pussy.

Laughing, Richard puts the invading finger, wet with Janet's juices, under his nose, sniffing it. Slapping her on her ass, Richard says to David, "Fucking slut is soaked"

Pulling Janet's back into his chest, Richard begins to squeeze her tits and play with her nipples, which harden from the attention. Now slipping willingly onto her role as whore, Janet reaches behind her to massage Richard's cock through his pants.

Laying her head back onto his shoulder, Janet murmurs to Richard, "Not bad."

Richard releases Janet and steps back, saying, "Get on your knees and take it out."

Kneeling down, Janet pulls Richard's stiff cock out, first stroking, then sucking hungrily on it.

David stands and, strips. sitting back down, he strokes his cock with one hand while videoing the blow job.

"Fuck yeah! Suck it bitch!" Richard exclaims.

Catching Richards eye, David points at his cock and at Janet. Pulling Janet up by her hair, Richard spins her around, pulls her jacket off, and pushes her head onto David's waiting cock.

Grabbing her hips, he goes balls deep into her moist cunt, causing Janet to take her mouth off David's cock.

With a handful of Janet's hair, David lifts her face, smacks her, saying, "Keep sucking whore! And, while holding both sides of Janet's head, fucks her mouth like a pussy.

Drool leaking out of her mouth, grunting, Janet humps back into Richard's increased thrusting. With a loud growl, Richard dumps a load of cum into Janet's cunt. Still fucking her mouth, David tenses and fills Janet's mouth and throat with his jizz, the excess flowing out of her lips.

David pushes Janet off his cock, ordering her to get them more drinks.

Richard, dropping down on a chair, says to David, "Not bad for an old cunt. Thought she would be loose and sloppy but its pretty good. Knows how to use her pussy muscles!"

Janet, still wearing her thigh highs and heels, brings the drinks.

"Pour yourself a big one and drink it down, slut!" David says.

When Janet sips at her drink, Richard gets up, slaps her tit and says "Drink the fucking drink! Now, cunt!"

Janet downs the drink. Richard pours her another, pulls her head back with her hair and tells her to drink it.

"Sit on the chair, bitch. That's it. Put those legs over the arms. Now play with your clit. Pull on those nipples!" Richard instructs her, sitting on the couch with David.

Janet begins to massage her clit with one hand, the other playing with each nipple in turn, her eyes half closed.

Swigging down the last of the vodka, emptying the bottle, Richard walks over and begins to push the neck of the bottle into Janet's gaping pussy.

"NO!" Janet yells, trying to push Richard's hand away.

Smacking her hand away, Richard hisses at Janet. "You and your daughter getting fired is becoming a real possibility!"

Resigned, Janet moves her arms down to her sides.

Richard, continuing to slowly push the bottle in says, "Besides, a whore like used must have been bottle-fucked before."

"No" gasps Janet. "Never!"

Richard takes one of Janet's hands and returns it to her clit.

"Rub it, cunt. That's it." he says as Janet's finger resumes massaging her love bud. Taking her other hand, he puts it on the bottle, the neck fully into her pussy.

Returning to the couch, Richard instructs Janet to push more of the bottle in. Rapidly frigging her clit, Janet slides the bottle deeper.

"What a filthy fucking whore! Fuck that bottle bitch!" taunts David as he strokes his stiffening cock with one hand, his phone recording with the other.

Cock in hand, Richard adds, "Cheap fucking slut. You're nastier than a fucking crack whore!"

Their verbal abuse, the bottle filling her, and the finger expertly manipulating her clit drive Janet to a shuddering orgasm.

"Come over here and ride me bitch!" David orders.

Removing the bottle, Janet straddles David and lowers herself onto his stiff tool, sighing, hands on his shoulders, tits in his face. Like the well-practiced slut she is, Janet grinds into David.

Richard lines himself up behind Janet and, rubbing his spit on his cock, slowly pushes his cock into Janet's ass.No stranger to double penetration, Janet loves the feeling of both holes's being filled.

Just as the three develop a rhythm, there is a knock on the door

To be continued...

Gslams69
Gslams69
178 Followers