Security Guards Dream

Story Info
Security guard learns true meaning of "back up."
4k words
4.09
68k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lorraina
lorraina
19 Followers

The chain link fence surrounded the huge, three-story brick building. Kids were always trying to get in when it was late and night. Once in a while, they would find a hole here or there and they would manage a quick flight onto the grounds.

That is where I came in. I am a night security guard at this enormous office building. I walk around and check doors and make sure things are all right. My buddy Wilson watches the security cameras. We actually take turns, but we get the job done and that is all that matters.

When the occasional errant, on a dare, kid did managed to get in, we would usually see them almost immediately, and one of us would go out to intercept their efforts. All in all, the nights usually seemed to run together.

I like my job. I have always been a night person and like to keep to myself, so this sounded perfect for me when I responded to the want ad almost six years ago. I have never regretted walking into personnel that August day for my interview.

There have been many social occasions to learn about my co-workers, but I rarely go. "Mixers" I think is what they like to call them. But, I prefer just doing my job and picking up my paycheck. Wilson and I have small talk, but that is pretty much the extent of how involved I am with the other 700 plus people that work in this small Midwestern corporation.

We get to work around 11 o'clock p.m. That is when the cleaning crew is finishing up. They are leaving as we walk into work. The first of the "day" employees arrive around 8 o'clock a.m. They have the whole eight to five thing. Drones, all of them. The day life and working for the man was never my gig. I just never could get into that "conforming" thing. It's good for them, but not me.

As I inferred, I lead a pretty uneventful life. I usually go straight home from work, but I don't go to sleep for a couple hours. I have to have my wind down time. I usually only sleep about five hours per day anyway, so I do that from about eleven to four. I get up then and have a few hours before I have to come to work. I take the occasional fishing trip, when I have more than a couple days off. I try to schedule that with management, and that is okay. I don't ask for much so they don't mind when I do.

My workweek is Sunday night, which is my Monday, to Thursday night, my Friday. One particular Thursday night Wilson called in and there was no one available to fill in. I was on my own.

As I said, the job is not hard. This doesn't happen very often, but one person can do the job if it is called for. This happened to be one of those nights. What the hell, it was "Friday," and I was off for the next 63 hours after my shift ends so I am good with it. All I have to do is watch the monitors, check the front doors, and then do the rounds of the other doors. Nothin' to it.

I guess the shift was about two hours in when I saw something on one of the monitors.

"Damn kids." I said out loud to myself.

Wouldn't you know the one night I am on by myself they try this shit.

I got up from my chair to go check.

We carry pistols, but never use them.

We go to the training sessions required to keep our certifications. But that is pretty much the extent of my shooting experience. I go to the shooting range occasionally to keep up, but I have never had to draw in the line. For some reason, this particular night, I had my hand at my side ready. I felt myself flip the small leather strap that keeps my sidearm in its holster. My hand was on the grip. I didn't draw, but I was ready to.

As my right hand was reaching for my pistol, my left hand went to the keys on my belt.

Unconsciously I wanted to make sure they were there before I left the building. Both actions, or rather reactions, were automatic. I was on autopilot. I always wondered if I would be able to do it. Would I be ready if I were put in this position? Usually one of us was on backup inside the building. Since I was alone tonight, maybe a little more adrenalin was kicking in that I didn't realize was there.

I went outside. I know from the video that the person trying to get into the building is around the side corner of the building and to my left. There is a lot of distance from the fences to the building, so I should have the upper hand. I should be able to just spot them, tell them to halt, and take them into custody. That is always what happened in the past and I was depending on it now.

If it is a kid, I will call their parents and have them come to pick them up. Usually that is all it takes. Kids will be kids. They do stupid things, and when the parents show up they are so upset, especially at this time of night, that they take the kids home and that is the end of it.

I hope this is one of those nights.

I saw the motion from my left side as soon as I hit the corner of the building. I swung my right leg around, pulled my pistol and ordered, "STOP" in my most authoritative voice.

The person didn't seem to hear me. They kept running and I started pursuit. I holstered my weapon and rounded the building. I was surprised at my own speed.

Just then it started to rain. I felt the rain pelting down upon my face. The rain was cool, but stinging. It started to get into my eyes and I couldn't control my vision.

I looked hard for this person I was tracking. I managed to keep up even despite the rain inhibiting my vision. They rounded the backside of the building to the left again.

There is a large overhang projecting out of the building. People go there to smoke. This person took refuge under the overhang and I was able to catch up.

The moon was out that night despite the rain. Slow visions of clouds passed over it but I could see my way. I found them, this time within hearing distance. I pulled my weapon again.

The voice was not exactly coherent, but I heard what sounded to be "help." Not a yell, but a plea from someone trying to escape something terrifying.

"Don't move." I yelled.

The person continued to run again, but fell in the rain. I saw the body tumble. I continued with my sure-fast footing and ran to where they were. I was standing over this limp body that had stopped moving.

I drew my weapon, but there was no need. I could see it was a woman I had been chasing. She couldn't move any further, that was apparent.

One of her heels had broken off in her attempt of escape.

They were the tall pointed ones that had the silver tip on the end. She had on a black dress that clung to her slender frame as if it was made for her.

I holstered my weapon and bent over the lifeless body to try to revive her.

Nothing.

I scooped her frail body up and turned around to take her back to the building that I called my home at night. I had known it for so long that that was what it was for me.

I carried her back around to the front of the building and half laid her next to the front door. She was to my right. I pulled my keys with my left hand and opened he door to the massive building. I put my left foot in the open doorway to hold the door open while I picked her back up in my arms.

I walked through the doors and she uttered these small words... barely a whisper, "Help me."

What was I supposed to do? I carried her inside and went instinctively to my left. There was a visitor's waiting room there with a couch. I carried her limp body to the couch and laid her down. There was no response from her body. Her left arm fell to the floor and I had to pick it up as it drooped downward to place it on her torso.

I didn't know exactly what to do. They didn't cover this one in all the training session I have attended except to do "on the scene" first aid and check vital signs if you are involved in some kind of incident. There was no "What if someone climbs through the fence and collapses" seminar.

I checked her pulse and breathing.

I called my buddy Wilson. I had to know if he had ever been through this himself. If he had, maybe he would have some input.

I heard the phone ringing. It rang about six times before he picked up. His voice was groggy, almost labored.

I started to speak to him and I told him what was going on.

I had this woman here who was asking for my help. Do I call 911 or what? She seemed to be okay from my first perception. She was breathing and her pulse was under 70.

What do I do?

He said he was on his way.

I went back to the visitor's room. I wanted to check on this lady who jumped into my life. I knew I probably should have called 911, but for some reason that I couldn't comprehend, I knew that was not the path I should take.

I saw her there. Her breathing was shallow, but regular. Her left leg moved. It seemed to throw itself off the couch. It was almost dangling on the floor, sort of resting on the floor on the one heel she still had on.

I felt sorry for her feet. I know how badly my feet feel when I am on them for a long time. I went to the couch to take her shoes off.

I bent over the couch and took the shoe off her right foot, the one missing the heel.

I sat down on the far end of the couch and grabbed her left foot that was bent down toward the floor and removed the other one.

That silver tip was so "classic." I love that type of shoe. I looked at the shoe and couldn't help myself but wonder what kind of sexual play she would like.

It takes a certain kind of woman to wear that type of shoe. The heel was at least three inches and the silver tip screamed, "Fuck me."

I started to in my mind.

She was lying there, on her back, and that leg that had fallen with her pussy wide open. All I had to do was lift that dress to find out what was waiting for my dick.

I reached for the hem of her dress.

I touched it and let it whisper across my fingertips.

Suddenly, I heard the clicking of the keys on the outer door.

My mind was on the pussy that was right in front of me, but I had to be human. I had to buck up and be the person that was expected of me in society.

I stood up and started to walk towards the entryway. Wilson met me at this small internal doorway that separated this room from the rest of the world.

"What do we have here?" was his first question. He was a true security guard at heart...or so I thought.

I started to relay all the information from the past 20 minutes. His eyes wandered towards her body.

He didn't seem to focus. He would say "yes" and "uh-huh" as I retold the story of this woman's entrance into my night.

I could tell he focused a little too long on her pussy. He wasn't hearing me anymore. Then his bodyweight shifted to his left leg and he advanced towards her.

"What have you done with her?"

I didn't know what he meant at first. I got the just of his meaning when I saw him bend over and grab that tight fitting dress around her hips and pull it up to her waist.

"Her vital signs are stable right?" he asked.

"Seems to me she has just gotten off track and she found herself into the wrong neck of the woods." was his next statement.

I was stunned, but also excited. I felt my member growing. I realized his meaning and wanted to fuck that unaware pussy.

I responded by saying "nothing."

"I haven't done anything with her yet."

Wilson pulled her stockings off and slipped a finger from his right hand inside her pussy. She had on panties, but he didn't bother with them. He pulled out his hand and spit on his index and middle fingers. He shoved both of them inside her this time.

"She is not a virgin." He said.

I watched surreally as he lifted her dress up and uncovered her ample breasts. Her bra was one of those Victoria Secrets bras that is lacey on top and has the full breadth of fabric on the bottom.

He reached up with his left hand as his right hand was in her pussy and pulled the bra down off her left tit. The fabric of the straps strained on her left shoulder. He started to suck her tit.

His head was sort of bobbing up and down at first, but then he was biting her nipple.

His head was shaking back and forth and I could see his teeth as he pulled at this small ripe bud.

Her nipple was growing under his teeth. I heard the smacks from his eager mouth as he assaulted it.

My cock grew.

Small moans started to escape her lips. I had never fucked a woman when she was in this state and had no idea of what to expect.

All I know was that I wanted that bitch. I had to have her anyway and everyway I wanted.

He stopped sucking and finger fucking her and then turned to look at me.

He turned back around and leaned down further over her and kissed her on the mouth.

"She's been drinking. You said she 'help me,' what do you think she meant by that? Do you think she just tied one on and went off with someone that wanted to fuck her and she backed out?"

"She probably took a ride with some guy under the influence and when it came down to it, she didn't want to and he said something like 'put our or get out,' so she did."

Wilson was good at thinking up scenarios. At least I had gathered that small amount from the few conversations we had had in the past.

"What do you think?" he asked.

I knew what my instinctive answer was.

"You need to back off her. And I mean NOW!" was my answer.

"Okay" he said pulling his finger out of her pussy. "Don't get so offensive."

HE was on the defensive now.

She seemed to be more coherent now and was wakening. As he pulled himself off I saw my opening. I walked over to the couch.

Her legs were still spread open and willing to accept a cock.

I put my left leg on the couch and undid my gun belt.

I released my pants belt and unfastened my pants and zipper. My pants were half way down my thighs before I knew it as I grabbed her thighs and pushed them towards the ceiling.

My cock was in her as fast as I could manage.

She was awake now and was telling me no, but I could tell she really meant yes...

I pumped that bitch and knew that I didn't care anymore.

She wasn't as wet as I like them, but that was exciting too. It was almost like fucking a virgin.

I wanted to make this experience last, so I pulled out.

"Your turn." I said as turned to look at Wilson.

He was on it.

He apparently had been watching me fuck this woman who was so out of it that she had no control and his cock was already rock hard. He had already unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans and was stroking his cock.

She started to close her legs, but when he pulled them apart again she didn't give much resistance.

A small verbal sigh, almost a moan, escaped her lips.

He grabbed her legs and started his own assault on her pussy.

He pumped her for a while, just as I had, and then stopped.

"I have an idea," he said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Let's have more fun that this." was his reply.

He rolled her on her left side and knelt beside the couch. She gasped when he did this. He put the head of his cock inside and she moaned. He started to thrust his hips so his dick motioned in and out of her mouth.

"Oh jeez," he said. "That is FINE."

"Look at that sweet mouth sucking my dick. That is so wonderful and she has no idea that she is sucking cock right now. Who wouldn't like that?"

I watched her sucking his dick and knew I had to join in the fun.

I went to the couch and lifted her right leg. I had to have more pussy.

I bent her knee back towards my left and spread her even wider. I shoved my dick in and with my left knee on the couch and my right knee on the floor fucked that CUNT.

I didn't want to stop. I saw her body being reacting from the assault's we were both having on it. It was too hot.

She started to moan deeply in her throat. The sound was muffled from the cock that was being shoved down it.

"Pull out!" I told Wilson.

He looked at me and asked "why,"

The look on his face was almost orgasmic, but he did what I suggested.

"Let's have some real fun." was my next suggestion.

She needs to be bent her over the end of the couch."

He agreed and we picked her up and moved her. She was face down with her ass shooting towards the sky. We fucked her pussy from behind, taking turns. Then, Wilson had another idea. She apparently liked this, but we had to do what we had to do.

He decided that we should pick her up and move her again, so we did.

We were half holding her upright, one of us under each arm. She was almost pretending to be limp when we moved her back to the front of the couch. She was loving this

I was on the left side of her body so I reached around and grabbed under her right arm with mine.

He sat down on the couch and his dick was shining out of his pants.

It was apparent from earlier scenes that he liked to suck and bite tits. He told me to help him lower her onto his dick. He grabbed the back of her thighs.

As we did this her knees bent forward and her hips pulled themselves towards his cock.

We made sure she sat on his cock. The insertion was easy at this point. Apparently her pussy was getting used to have dick inside it and it was getting wet.

I grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her head back to make sure her chest was exposed while she was on his cock so he could do what he wanted with her tits.

She didn't mind a bit.

He started biting her left tit so I instinctively grabbed onto her right tit with my left hand.

I was feeling left out. I wanted my dick inside her too. I realized that she had another entryway that I could access in this position.

I usually packed a small lunch with me and knew I had mayonnaise packets in my lunch box. I told Wilson that he would be on his own for a minute.

I left to get the mayonnaise. I returned, packets in hand, and started to my business.

First, I opened one of the mayonnaise packs and put some on my right index finger.

I started to finger her ass. I made sure to smear the mayonnaise all around her ass entryway and then plunged my index finger inside.

I thought if she were going to react this would do it, she started to moan again.

The reaction I got was a more forceful moan that let me know that she realized that something was happening at her back end and she liked it.

I drenched my penis with the rest of the other packets. I took my cock in my hands and let the head lavish in the thick, tangy fluid that surrounded her asshole. I allowed it to have the comfort of the excess lubrication that I had applied in anticipation of this penetration.

I couldn't wait.

I had to have that ass.

I shoved the head in.

'Oh my God.' It was so tight.

I wanted this sensation to last forever.

Maybe it was because Wilson was in her pussy, but it could have been because I had never fucked an ass before.

I don't know. All I know is that it was the best experience of my life.

I fucked that ass harder than I had ever fucked anything before. I had to ask Wilson to scoot his ass down so I could get a better fix with my knees. She complied with her pussy and ass stretched out.

I wanted to make my dick go as deep as possible.

When I came, the climax shook my whole body and I collapsed on her back as Wilson was moving inside her.

When he knew I came, he said "my turn."

It was few seconds, but I pulled out. I had too.

The head of my dick was causing so much torture to me I had to regain my senses.

When I pulled out Wilson said, "Stand her up." I instinctively reached under her arms, sort of like a fireman's hold only from behind, and pulled her upward. She did what her body told her to.

I was weaving, but I managed.

He stood up and helped me to lay her down still compliant.

She was face first on the couch now.

He straddled her and entered her ass brutally. He was on a mission and made sure he achieved his goal.

He started to groan, and before I knew it he was yelling, "Fuck yeah, you fucking bitch. Take that fucking cock."

She was moaning again. They were almost infantile cries coming out of this woman's mouth.

lorraina
lorraina
19 Followers
12