Security Mischief Turns Steamy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,302 Followers

"Oh my god, are you blushing?" I whispered. I couldn't resist giving her shit. It was definitely out of character for Kate... but very cute.

"Fuck you, Quinn," She mouthed the words, not trusting her voice.

"Holy shit, Officer Galloway is human," I didn't relent. I was delighted.

"Shut up, Loose Cannon," she said, using a nickname that I absolutely despised. The other guards had coined it.

"Wow, you're really hot and bothered, Red," I replied, using the nickname that she hated. "They must have pointed sideburns."

She sighed, but I could see that ghost of a smile on her lips. Then she glanced down at my pants, and back up to me. Our eyes met for a second, and she didn't reply. Oh crap. I was busted. Now I definitely felt the heat in my own face.

"You're not fooling anyone with your hands in your pockets, by the way," she said.

I didn't have a response. It was my turn to blush. There was no denying the bulge forming against my leg. And while it would have been a dream come true for her to see it... I didn't want it to be like this...

"Come on, let's break up the party," I whispered, back to business now.

Galloway fixed her shirt, but I was pretty sure that she wouldn't stop blushing any time soon. And I found myself adjusting my pants and making an effort to hide the outline of my manhood. It wasn't going so well.

Galloway arched her eyebrow, seeing me struggle. "Having trouble there?" She wore an amused expression.

"I need to think about something that turns me off," I admitted.

"Just do what I do when I need to cool off. I think about you."

I frowned. She had meant it as a joke, but it failed miserably.

"That was mean, I'm sorry," she dropped the cocky attitude.

"Well played, Red," but it worked. I rapped my knuckles on the glass and was rewarded by the startled sounds of gasping.

Galloway and I backed up, and gave the happy couple a few seconds to collect themselves. Then came the sound of bare feet slapping on the floor as they opened the sauna door.

"Uh oh, we're in trouble, sweetie," the man commented as he stepped into view. He was a classic 'tall, dark, and handsome' type with jet black hair, and heavy facial stubble. But he had young features and an easy expression. It was hard to tell just from one sentence, but I thought I detected a hint of an accent. His teeth were just a little too white; and the placement of a few tattoos that were out of the norm for Americans suggested that he might be European? But that was all that I had to go on...

To my surprise, he hadn't bothered to put a towel on. Not that I blame him. The guy was muscular, toned, and sporting a six pack... among other things. His manhood was impressive-- I guess guys with the confidence to engage in public sex probably are pretty hung. To quote Ron White "If it was mine, I'd be holding a picture frame around it."

I noticed that Galloway's eyes flicked to his prized tool, for only a moment, then back up to his face. Otherwise, her expression remained unchanged. Until his wife stepped into view and I knew that both of our eyes popped out of our heads. She was extremely attractive.

Her hair was as black as the night and she had a set of dark smoky eyes that were almost exotic... almost. There was a cat-like quality to them, and they were sharp and piercing. If a demon inhabited her body, I wouldn't be surprised... and she could definitely steal my soul.

She had a splash of freckles across her nose and cheeks that contrasted with her eyes, and with the set of her cheeks and mouth, she sort of reminded of Lindsay Lohan (before her train wreck descent into madness).

She held her towel loosely in front of her, but her body was mind-boggling. She was curvy. Wider hips than Galloway that tapered into a tight belly, then back out to a pair of tits that would make any sane man drool. They were easily double D's in size. They were starting to dip a little from gravity pulling at them, but for me, that only made her more sexy. If they were perky, there was no way this girl was real... she would have had to be whipped up in a lab or something.

"Busted," she said with a meek smile, though the way she hissed out the 'S' was anything but meek. She sized us both up in a second, the way that me and my partner did to her. "Oh, they're cute," she smiled and rested her hand on her husband's shoulder. Her nails were perfectly painted, and I saw that they were both wearing wedding bands. She didn't have an accent, she was 100% American.

As she joined her man at the door to the sauna, one of her plump breasts swayed into view, peaking out from behind the towel that she held like a loose drape. It was glistening with a layer of sweat that coated her skin. Her nipple was pierced. A sharp little stud that caught the light. They were definitely a wild couple.

Shit! I could feel my erection returning with a vengeance.

"Guys," I said, trying to sound composed, and not like I was checking out this pair of attractive exhibitionists (if that's what you even want to call them). "This area is off limits. Not open to the public yet until the official Grand Opening."

The couple glanced at each other, then back to us. She gave us a guilty 'whoopsie' smile, then said "Yeah, we sort of already knew that. We just wanted to do something crazy, like break in the new spa before anyone else got their dirty little butts on it."

I couldn't help but snicker a little. They were definitely a disarming duo. The husband was smiling easily, like he'd just come from a massage. The expression of 'This happens all the time, no worries, right?'

"Are we... in trouble?" The wife asked. She was almost tasting the words, and the way her eyes flicked between Galloway and myself, she seemed like she was hoping they were. She was oozing sexuality that was doing nothing to put my erection back to sleep. "Are you going to cuff us, Officers...?" She stepped forward and glanced at our name badges. "Quinn and... Galloway." I noticed that her fingers lingered on the curve of Galloway's breast for a moment, and my partner's face reddened again.

I chose to ignore the comment. "Is there any way that you guys can slip out of here as discreetly as you came in?" I asked. They seemed cool enough, and I didn't want to get them in any trouble for something that (in my eyes) was totally harmless.

"Are you letting us go, or kicking us out?" She asked.

"Both," I replied.

She smiled as her eyes locked with mine. There was nothing shy about her. That look alone was dripping with raw desire-- the look of a hungry lioness. To my surprise, it was me who glanced away first.

"I have a better idea," she said, and cupped her hand over her husband's ear. She whispered softly, the entire time, her eyes wandered from me to Galloway, then back again. Her husband was doing the same-- checking us out.

I glanced at Galloway. The blush in her cheeks had subsided. We traded a shrug.

Finally, the couple seemed to reach some sort of agreement. "Why don't the two of you ditch those clothes and join us?"

My eyes widened. Galloway looked stunned.

"For a steam, not for sex," she added quickly, just to clarify. Her husband let out an easy laugh, and me and Galloway joined in nervously. "Although... if you wanted to do that too, I wouldn't object."

"Umm, yeah, I don't think we really can," Galloway admitted.

"Aww," the woman pouted. "Officer Galloway, come on. You look like you know how to have fun. We won't tell a soul, and after a nice hot steam and a soak, we'll all leave together?"

I'll be honest, I was tempted, even before they added that they'd brought extra alcohol. Call me a bad employee (and I was), but I may have gone to work on New Years Eve pretty toasted. That night had been mandatory over time, and the building was packed wall to wall. The booze was needed just to tolerate the night.

Their suggestion didn't put me off, but I wouldn't do anything to get Galloway in trouble. And I wouldn't do something that she wouldn't do. That wasn't fair to her.

This woman wasn't taking no for an answer. "Ten minutes. We'll get all hot and sweaty, we'll cool off with a few laps in the pool, we'll dry off, and go our separate ways? It'll be a blast, and you'll have an amazing story to tell for the rest of your life," she continued to press.

I could see the wheels turning in Galloway's head. She was hesitant, but she was definitely mulling it over.

"They say you regret the risks in life that you don't take, more than the ones that you do," the man chimed in with his accent. I decided he must have been from Spain or maybe Italy, but again, I had no idea. He still had made no effort to cover his manhood, which managed to remain semi-rigid, even in the face of two scrutinizing security guards.

I held up my finger to the couple. "Can you just give us a minute?" I asked.

I could see the triumphant little smile on the woman's face. Apparently it was a big victory for her, as I took Galloway by the arm and led her to the side.

The two of us formed a little huddle with our shoulders together. "Are you seriously considering this?" Galloway asked me. Her face had grown pale-- just a tiny bit. She was nervous.

"Honestly, I am. I think it sounds kind of fun."

"That's only because she's got big tits, and you want to look at them some more," Galloway whispered, though she definitely was not offended.

"Duh. So what? He's got a big dick for you to look at."

"He does," she admitted with a guilty smile. The rosy color returned to her cheeks.

"See that? Something for everyone," I grinned.

"What if we get caught?" She asked, and I felt just the slightest nervous tremble to her body. She really was thinking about this. I must admit, I had a tremble to my body as well. I was rebellious, but this was a new one for me. Half of my brain wanted to chicken out, and the other half of me wanted very badly to just go for it, and see what happened.

"It's just us until 7a.m.," I ticked the points off on my fingers, "They won't pull a hotel rover off-post for any incidents, and since it's just us in here, they won't call us for anything. And the camera system isn't up and running yet. If that's not a sign from god, I don't know what is."

"What if a supervisor pops in to check on us?"

"How often has that ever happened? But that's a risk that we'll have to decide if we want to take."

She bit her lips together. She was teetering on the edge, and I could see the scales tipping more and more in favor of this crazy idea.

"Look, I'll only do this if you do it," I said. "I won't do anything that gets you in trouble. And I won't have the time of my life in a spa while you're doing the rounds. We do it together, or not at all."

"What do you want to do?" she asked, and I could smell the mint gum on her breath. It was warm against my cheek and prickled my skin. I could feel my stubble standing on end.

"I'm up for this. What do you want to do?"

She took a deep breath and nodded her head. "Let's do it." But then she quickly added as an after thought "But maybe just down to underwear. I don't really want to see your pasty white ass," she forced the joke to ease her nerves.

It worked because I laughed. When we turned back to the couple, they were waiting patiently.

"We're in," I said.

"Ooh, this is exciting," the woman cooed. "I'm Lisa, by the way. This is my husband Raoul."

"We're Kate and Scott," we gave our first names.

"I prefer Officer Galloway and Officer Quinn," Lisa teased in her sexed up voice. It seemed their libidos were still raging, and why shouldn't they be? We interrupted them before they were able to scratch that itch.

We shook hands all around. It was sort of surreal. Such a formal gesture in a situation that was anything but-- two fully dressed Officers, and two completely naked public fornicators.

"So... how do we do this?" Galloway asked.

Lisa laughed, amused by Galloway's attempts to still cling to her professional demeanor. "You start by getting more comfortable," she dropped her towel on the floor and revealed her luscious body. Her breasts were immense. A splash of freckles complimented them the way they did her face. A small trail of black curly hair pointed the way to her groomed snatch.

If it was any other situation, I would have politely looked away, but she was happily showing herself off, so I was going to look.

Before Galloway could say anything else, Lisa stepped forward and began to pluck at the buttons on Galloway's shirt, undressing my partner like a protective mother. Galloway's eyes grew as large as saucers by Lisa's unabashed hands on her.

It took Galloway a moment to compose herself, before she said, "T-the buttons aren't real. It's a zipper," she said explained. The uniform shirts were so cheap that a strip of faux buttons hid a zipper beneath.

Lisa smiled. "That's convenient," and pinched the zipper with two slender fingers and ran it all the way down to Galloway's tummy. She reddened again, her posture stiff and nervous. Apparently she'd never been undressed by a woman before.

Raoul and myself stood to one side, simply watching. And who could blame us?

"Officer Galloway," Lisa exclaimed, as she parted Kate's shirt. She was clearly delighted by what she was discovering beneath. "You have a lovely body."

Galloway's normally dry demeanor spoke with genuine nervous energy. "T-thank you ma'am."

Lisa began to paw at Galloway's duty belt. "Such a strong girl," she marveled, letting her hands caress Galloway's abs, as she fumbled her pants open.

I had been frozen, just watching for what felt like an eternity. My cock was definitely at full attention. "I feel like I should do something," I whispered from the corner of my mouth to Raoul.

"Shhh, don't break the spell," he said back to me. And we both chuckled.

Too late. This seemed to snap Galloway out of her trance that this woman had put her in.

"Do you have to change your pants now, Quinn? Come on, I'm not going to be the only one stripping down," She urged.

"Fine," I said, and started to work on my shirt and belt, while Galloway took over for herself. Lisa rejoined her husband to admire the awkward way we disrobed down to our undies.

My partner and I didn't face away from each other. I could sense us checking each other out. We unlaced our boots, and dropped them on the damp tile, and hung up our shirts, belts, and pants.

Galloway had told me that she had tattoos, but I had yet to see them. Now I was treated to each one. She had a small girlish one on her ankle. A sexy one-- some sort of bird-- just above her hip. And a not-so-girlish rose and stem that wrapped around her arm above her bicep.

And her tattoos weren't the best part of the show. Maybe I'm a sucker for thicker thighs. She had them, but I was pretty sure it was all muscle. Smooth, with a few lines of definition that made my cock throb for reasons other than Lisa's naked body. The curve of her ass, and a smooth flat belly, with a hint of abs, but not an actual six pack. Her breasts definitely couldn't compete with Lisa's in the size department, but they were full, perky, and I even got a hint of areola peeking out from her bra.

"Really, Galloway? Pink? I never would have guessed," I couldn't resist teasing. Of all the colors of underwear I could imagine Galloway wearing, pale pink lace was definitely not the top of that list. But somehow, it was a turn on. A new side of my partner. Her bra fought to hold in her chest. Her thong took a wonderful journey between those two pale round globes of her butt.

Lisa might have been the show stopper, but Galloway was my main attraction.

She shot me a look, then glanced at my boxers. A swoop of her raspberry hair came loose and covered one of her eyes playfully. "I see you put up your pop-tent." She smirked as she regarded my erection that was jammed against the cotton prison, fighting for freedom. Galloway definitely tried to play it cool, but I could see that blush brighten. And did had her eyes actually lingered? Or did I just imagine it?

"Oh, don't worry about that," Lisa stepped forward. "We're all friends here. I think it's a compliment." She handed us each a wine cooler. They were a bit too sweet for our taste, but I think me and Kate both needed something to take the edge off.

"And your choice in color is cute," Lisa added, winking at Galloway.

"I thought so too, but ass hat over here thinks otherwise," Galloway shot me a look.

"Hardly an official looking uniform, Officer Galloway," I responded.

Impulsively, Lisa collected our shiny silver badges from our uniform shirts. "How about we make you a new one?" She clipped one over each of Galloway's bra cups.

We both snickered. "Oh, this doesn't look ridiculous at all," Galloway said, but left them in place. "What do you think, Quinn?"

"I think if that was your new uniform, you could make anyone listen to you," I retorted and we all shared a laugh.

I was never one for saunas and steam baths. The heat left me with a feeling of being smothered. My claustrophobia kicked in, but I kept it at bay. The alcohol might have helped with that. As well as the two naked, gorgeous women. After mere minutes, I felt good, easing back on the wooden bench and putting my back to the wall, feeling the beads of sweat tickle their way down my body.

I didn't even seem to mind that Lisa and Raoul were fully nude. Maybe it was the adrenaline of being defiant at work, or maybe the steam and heat, maybe the booze... but the whole experience had a bit of a dream-like quality. Things just sort of seemed natural-- like the euphoria people experience on a pleasant drug trip.

I know they were a couple of horned up exhibitionists (and probably swingers), but Lisa and Raoul were alright. They were approachable, friendly, non-judgmental, and easy to talk to. My kind of people. But then again, I always had a soft spot for degenerates.

In between making light conversation and taking deep breaths of the heated air, I stole little glances at Galloway as she sat beside me. Her bra was soaking through with her own sweat, though I couldn't see her nipples behind the ridiculous badges that Lisa had hung in place. Her panties had become transparent, and I could tell that she was fully shaved. I wondered if she had the same full pouty pink lips downstairs as she did on her mouth.

She regarded me from the corner of her eye and I could see a little smile appear. "Trying to burn this into your memory for later, Quinn?" She asked coolly.

I shrugged innocently. "Just enjoying the moment."

"So are you two an item?" Lisa leaned over and asked. I couldn't help admire the way her breasts swung as she leaned.

"Partners," Galloway said.

"We hang out outside of work sometimes, just the two of us. But nothing crazier than a beer and a cheese steak," I added.

"The two of you have a very synced up energy about you," Raoul commented.

"For a second, I thought you might have been brother and sister," Lisa admitted.

"We get that sometimes," Galloway said.

"When we wear a badge, we're all brothers and sisters," I tried to sound official and robotic.

Galloway clucked her tongue and rolled her eyes.

"Right now, she's the one wearing both badges," Lisa said, and reached over, gently playing with one of them. She traced her fingernail along the metal surface, making it clack.

I could see Galloway tense up slightly, but she didn't make a move to push Lisa's hand away. After a second, Galloway eased back. Lisa's hand continued to move along the surface, and the filthy thoughts were visible in her peculiar cat-like eyes. There was desire there.

Her fingers continued to play with the badge. Then they slipped off and found soft bare skin beneath. Galloway jumped, but settled back again.

Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,302 Followers