Seduce by My Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her parents, on the other hand, weren't as understanding. If icy stares and glaring silence could kill, I'd be instant "dead-meat-standing." However, Lily asserted herself, "Dad, Mom, stop it! I seduced poor Dan who never stood a chance. He didn't know that I'd show up at his doorstep and had little say when I moved in with him. In case you are wonder, Dan was just hired as a high school biology teacher, and although he doesn't know it yet, we will be getting married. You don't have to like it; just accept it."

Given how often I filled her lithe body with gallons of sperm, Lily soon became pregnant and we married as she predicted. I had thought her pregnancy would slow her down, but if anything, it made her hornier than ever. While ready for the proverbial "pickles and ice cream" quirks, I was totally unprepared for the innovative loving making that teenage mind of hers could come up with as her belly bulge grew. It was after a particularly rousing body-shaking climax that her contractions started, and we ended up in a mad rush to the emergency room.

When Lily gave birth to our baby boy, Zeke, and her doctor prohibited vaginal sex for at least six weeks. This forced abstinence didn't sit well with Lily, but I secretly sighed a sigh of relief that I would finally get a good night of sleep. But, I didn't anticipate just how randy Lily could get. There was no way she was going to let me ignore her sexual frustrations.

"Dan, I'm really horny and need to feel that whopping big cock buried inside this body of mine." When I sleepily reminded her of her doctor's orders, Lily kissed her way down my body to leisurely suck and stroke me, jolting me out of my deep slumber. "I haven't had this big cock of yours...ooh...it's growing nice and hard...in so long.

"Ummm, I've been doing so internet research. Ummm...your cock is so delicious. And have found that I'm not the only new mother who feels like this. Ummm...they say that the lack of sex...ummm...is a major contributor to post-partum blues. After reading a lot of discussion...ummm...I want to see how other women handled their situations... ummm, you taste so good...but, oral sex sometimes isn't enough. Honey...ummm... I'm so fricking horny that I even considered letting you screw my virgin asshole"

I cannot begin to tell you the effect that simple comment had on my rock-hard cock as it took a dick-twitching jump further into Lily's hot wet mouth.

"However...ummm...as desperate as I am to have some man-meat buried in me... ummm...I don't think being butt-fucked...ummm...at this time...ummm...would be a good idea...ummm...given my hemorrhoids...and vaginal stiches. Maybe something later on...like our first anniversary...hmmm...

"Ummm...I know that you'd love to go down on me and eating me out...ummm...like I do to you...but... ummm...my doctor - the evil bastard - said to avoid it...ummm...to prevent possible infection from your mouth. Ummm...oh Dan, what am I going to do?"

Borrowing a page from the Willie-handbook of making out, I decided to dry-hump her but without clothing. I hauled a desperate Lily upward, sandwiching my harden erection against her hairless vulva and my stomach. Then gripping her small buns, I began grinding Lily's pussy against me until she caught on and began to seriously grind her stiff love nub against my trapped penis.

Arching her back to provide better for better skin-on-skin contact, Lily thrust her engorged breasts at me. I couldn't resist fondling her swollen tits, milking them from her chest to her tips. Then to my utter surprise, both of her erect nipples unleashed streams of creamy liquid that sprayed and drenched my amazed face.

Hugging Lily to me, I quickly rolled on top of her and between her parted legs. With thick shaft plowing her juicy pussy slit and my flanged rubbing her throbbing fleshy clitoris, I dry-humped my teenage wife. I inhaled one of Lily's delicious tits, sucking it from her heaving chest. My mouth was filled with the sweet mother's milk which I gulped down greedily as I sought more.

"Oh, Dan, don't you love how my once pancake-flat AA titties have swollen so much that I now have almost B- cup boobs! See how long and thick my nipples are because of Zeke's nursing...and now you. I will have two babies...one little and one very big... constantly suck on my titties. I've read that the more you guys drain my boobies, the more milk I will produce. And that's fine with me. I love breastfeeding.

"Hmmm, maybe between nursing my two hungry boys and you 'dry' humping me, I'll be satisfied enough until my six-week period is up. Hmmm, that's a thought. Oooh, keep that up, babe, and I'll come real soon. Then we'll be 'wet' humping with my gushing juices. Don't stop, Dan, I want you to shoot you load all over my tummy and just messy when you rub your spunk in. Ooh, yeah!"

If you had told me two years ago that one day I'd be dry-humping the teenage mother of my baby boy while streams of mother's milk spurting from her swollen tits into my mouth, I would have laughed my head off. Boy, who would have thought that a chance nipple sighting and an irrepressible Japanese teenager would have led to this.

12