Seduced at My Friend's Wedding

Story Info
Virgin Trans bridesmaid is delightfully deflowered.
2.4k words
4.55
41.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bride and groom sat down after their dance, lovingly holding each other's hands. I knew what happened next. I sat as prettily as I could, my feet together at one side, my hands together to the left of my lap.

I felt a light dab on my shoulder as a soft voice said, "Jane".

I looked up.

"Hello Jack" I said shyly - and managed a smile.

He stretched out his right hand and touched my wrist. I nodded. He held my fingers gently as he guided me from my chair. He led me to the dancefloor. My heels clicked on the sprung boards. The lights dimmed and the spotlight made us shine.

The music started: "You're just too good to be true ...".

I held his hand lightly as he put the other on my waist. He kept his eyes on mine the whole time. I looked up into his warm gaze. The silk of my dress moved with me gracefully. The petticoats beneath my skirt brushed my legs. I felt as though I were in heaven, looking up at him with admiring eyes. He saw I liked him and his lips briefly touched my cheek. It felt electric. I blushed.

He gave me a tiny squeeze on my waist - so brief I doubt the other guests noticed. But I noticed and I loved it.

"You are so handsome" I mouthed just loudly enough so he could hear it.

"And you are so beautiful" he replied.

The music reached a crescendo. "I love you baby ..."

At that moment, he drew me close. His other hand left mine and cuddled me around my back, so we were dancing cheek-to-cheek.

"This is so lovely" I cooed into his ear.

He spoke into mine. "I love your perfume - it's so sophisticated and sexy - you are a beautiful flower"

"Yes, it's French" I told him. "I got it on vacation. I don't think you can buy it here"

The ruffles of my petticoats spread out behind my bottom and to the sides of my hips. I knew my legs looked good: freshly waxed and clothed in a bare 7 denier. I moved lightly on my white heels as his fingers lightly caressed me. As the music started to fade, he kissed me. Gently, but full on my lips. We lingered a little as I kissed him back, caressing his lips with mine. He felt strong and solid. I felt safe and happy with him. We turned, hand in hand, and bowed to applause before we walked off the floor.

As he went to talk to the groom, I got a margarita and sat down to sip it, thinking how much I had loved to dance with Jack and how much I would cherish that memory forever. I gazed wistfully into the semi-dark room, knowing I would probably never get the chance to feel the same again.

But then someone tapped my hand. It was Jack!

"Do you mind if I join you?" he asked.

I could hardly contain my excitement but I had to keep cool.

"Oh yes, Jack, please do"

I patted the seat beside me. He sat down on the plush blue velvet sofa.

"I meant it, you know" he told me.

"What did you mean?" I asked him, feigning innocence.

"That I like you"

"And I like you too, Jack" I said, placing my fingertips on the back of his hand and playing them lightly on his skin.

He took my hand and spoke quietly. "Look, I know we've just met, but there's a bright moon outside and it's stuffy in here. Would you like to walk in the gardens with me?"

"I would love that" I said.

We got up and walked arm-in-arm to the big, glass patio doors. Jack undid the latch and we ambled into the fresh air of the night. I leant into him as we crunched over the gravel. After a while we got beyond the lights of the house, and the gravel turned to grass, but we could see by the moonlight.

I took my arm from his and he accepted my invitation by putting his own around me and resting his palm on me - this time on my right bottom cheek, but decorously, through my dress.

I turned to face him and we kissed - this time harder, longer and deeply. His hand was stroking me. He pulled me against him. As we kissed passionately, his hand was firm on my buttock, grasping just lightly and letting go each time his lips caressed mine. I put my own hand on his firm bum and moved him even closer to me. He could not mistake my message.

His two hands moved up under my hem, to my bare thighs above my stockings where they met my suspenders. I was wearing only a white thong under my panty belt. I trembled as Jack discovered that for himself and put his hands on my bare bottom.

"Oh Jack!" I cried out, "You are a beautiful man!"

He flipped my dress and petticoats up at the front and held me close again. He kissed my neck as his hands hungrily caressed my bottom cheeks - his fingers probing my crack and the thin, lacy string of my thong.

I thrust my hand down his pants and found his bulging cock inside his boxers. I slipped my fingers under the waistband. His warm, eager dick was in my hand. I'd never felt such desire. I pushed my hand further down and felt his tightening balls, looking meaningfully into his eyes. Then I put back my hands down his back so they were on his bare, tight, muscled butt.

He started to move rhythmically against me, crotch to crotch. I undid his belt and his pants sailed down to the grass. He kicked them away. He slipped his boxers down himself and kicked them off too. Then we were together again, but skin to skin. I had never felt anything like this.

Now his stiff cock was between my thighs, its top pressing against my white thong.

"Jack, you know I'm ..." I started.

"Of course," he replied, they told me all about that before the wedding when I went to dinner at Amy's. "That doesn't matter at all - you're a beautiful woman and I want you"

"Then take me Jack" I told him, "own me because I'm yours".

His hand found the side bow that fastened my thong. He pulled the knot apart and my last, tiny covering fell to the ground like a snowflake, resting on the grass - my discarded purity.

"Love me gently, Jack, I told him as I caressed his hard helmet. You are my first and you are very special to me"

"I love you and I want you", Jack replied. As he squeezed my bottom, pulling my cheeks slightly apart, I felt the cool night air on my defenceless bum hole. Nature was part of me and I was part of nature at last. I knew this was what I wanted.

I dropped down and took the head of his cock between my lips, as though I were as experienced as a one-night escort. My hands on his ass, feeling him tense with pleasure each time I tongued him.

He took both my hands and put them on the nearby tree trunk. Then he arranged me so I was leaning forward, my thighs well apart and my cheeks open. My dress raised right up at the back. Although I was a virgin, I felt like a whore, but it was a good feeling.

"Oh Jack!" I cooed in delight as I felt his tongue playing around my hole. I trembled as he pushed the tip of his tongue inside me. Tickling around and then darting in and out. Teasing me. My ass lips trembled just like my face lips had when he'd kissed me. I was panting with need.

"Oh Jack! Jack! I need you!" I said - too loudly really. I glanced nervously around. There were only a few smokers outside the door and they had not seen us in our woodsy spot. Jack smacked one of my butt cheeks, then the other. I shook my bottom to encourage him

"What do you want, then Jane?" he said playfully, while gently spanking my left and right cheeks.

"I want your cock," I replied.

"You mean this?" he asked, pushing it through from the back. I got hold of his dick from the front and tugged him a little.

"Yes, Jack, definitely this!" I giggled.

"Give me my handbag, Jack" I asked. He picked it up from the ground and rummaged in the side pocket. Was there? I thought so. Yes! I whipped out a small bottle of lube.

"I see you've come prepared, naughty girl!" Jack said, smacking my right cheek a little harder.

"Ow!" I exclaimed.

He sat on a tree stump and beckoned me over. I flopped over his lap. He started spanking me - firmly but playfully.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" I squealed, kicking my feet up and down.

"That's for being a very naughty girl" said Jack.

He lubed his fingers and pushed two of them inside me. It felt incredible. I was completely at his mercy, but oh how good it felt!

"You like that, Jane, don't you?" he said softly.

"I love it, Jack", I replied.

Jack pushed his fingers slowly in and out while caressing me with his other hand. He pushed my thighs further open with his hand. I felt the cool night air in my crack and on my pulsing hole. Jack patted me on the bum and signalled me to rise. I got up slowly, stroking his muscled legs. He knew what I wanted. He put his hands on both my butt cheeks and we came face to face, kissing passionately.

I was astride him - it wouldn't be long, I knew. I stood slightly and lowered myself on to his cock, guiding him in. It was painful. I was worried I would not enjoy my first time.

I raised myself off his cock and Jack put his fingers inside me again, kissing me and telling me to relax. I knew it would be better now. I sat on his cock again. This time I felt full, but no pain. Just joy. I moved gently up and down. It felt beautiful.

"Oh Jack, I need you to give me a proper seeing-to!" I told him.

I got up and leaned against the tree again, my thighs wide apart. Jack wanted me badly. He was right behind me. With no more ado, he took charge, taking firm hold of my two thighs as he pushed his cock deep inside me.

I screamed with delight as I felt his hard cock go right in, his tight balls slapping my bottom as he pumped me. I pushed back on him to get him as far in as I could. He responded by gripping my smooth skin hard enough to leave dents on me and shoving fast and hard.

He went in to the hilt again and again. I loved it! I quickly turned and kissed him on the mouth. Then I turned back and tried to spread my legs even wider.

"Own me Jack, own me! Get right in!" I yelled, far too loud, but I was beyond caring. I felt a slap on my bottom. Then another.

"Do that again, Jack, again!", I gasped.

But then I realised both Jack's hands were still gripping my thighs. A face appeared in front of my own. It was my friend Alice, the bride! She was smiling. She brushed the hair back from my face and kissed me long and softly, while Jack fucked me deeply, caressing my legs and crotch.

"I'm not the only one getting deflowered tonight, I see"," said Alice playfully.

"But I'm allowing my new husband Paul one more bit of fun before he has to be faithful".

With that, Paul appeared, his cock sticking straight out from his boxers. I moved away from the tree, using Paul for support instead. He put his cock in my mouth.

I worked his uncut foreskin back with my lips and started to tongue him as I had Jack. Jack kept fucking me at the same time. I realized I was being spit-roasted.

Jack pumped faster and faster and I realized he was going to cum. I felt so excited that I'd pleased him so much. He started to shout with delight.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" - gripping me as hard as he could with one last push, squashing his crotch against my cheeks.

I felt him throb as he released his load deep inside me.

"Stay in me Jack" I demanded and then sucked and tongued Pauls cock some more.

Paul was rock-hard. Jack pulled out gently. As Paul ran his hands up my dress and drew me close. We kissed so deeply I thought I would melt into him.

He laid back on the grass with his cock raised like a flagpole. I lowered myself onto him, gazing into his eyes the whole time as I was filled once more. I spread wide and when I went all the way down, I felt the backs of my smooth thighs touch Paul's hard muscles.

Paul slapped my bottom and told me to get on my back. I raised my legs high and wrapped them around him as he owned me completely. An erotic desire I'd never felt possessed me as he pumped me hard - faster and faster.

"Can I come in you?" Paul gasped.

"Yes, yes, yes" I panted, "Do it Paul. Do it now!".

I gripped his ass, feeling his muscles tighten, and clenched my own ass rhythmically to squeeze and excite his cock even more.

"I'm going to cum, Paul!" I screamed with delight.

At that moment, Paul pushed in as far as he could go, giving me his slow, final, hardest thrusts as he filled me with his warm cum, intoning "Oh, my darling!". I gripped his body hard as my own cum sprayed over my tummy - bare to the night below the raised hems of my dress and petticoats.

Paul carried on, with slow, gentle thrusts as I came again and then, with a soft sigh, one final time.

We laid on the grass and cuddled close for a while until we all looked at each other, blushing a little. We got up and carefully dressed ourselves - managing to locate our hastily-discarded underwear. I noticed my panties we a little damp, but put them back on anyway. As we walked back towards the building, we wondered about the wedding guests. Would our expressions betray what we had been up to? We did not know.