Seduced - Bully Bonding Ch. 02

Story Info
Changed into a woman, Sam follows his wife's perverse lead.
4.1k words
4.01
16.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam watched Heather almost skip to the dresser on the far side of the room. Her backside jiggled enough to entice. Blood continued to rush between his legs as excitement swelled. Soon he would be free. He would take back his bedroom, and his wife.

An agonizing moment passed as Heather fished something out from the bottom drawer. She sprang upright and sashayed back toward Sam. As she strut by Will, he reached out and smacked her ass. She let out a little yelp and shot him a half-lidded, sensual expression.

"Here you are, honey." Heather extended her right hand, and a small pink pill rested in her palm.

Sam stared. They drugged him once tonight, what would doing it again get them? He gave in and leaned forward until Heather lifted her hand to meet him. The pill passed into his mouth, and he swallowed. Whatever it was, he was at their mercy yet again.

Lightheadedness swirled, making Sam regret every action he had taken. He tried to focus on Heather. Her face blurred until he closed his eyes and slumped in the chair. He became lighter. All the taught sections of his clothes loosened except across his chest where it grew tighter.

Soft hair draped over Sam's shoulders and back and tickled the nape of his neck. As much as he wanted to open his eyes, they wouldn't obey. More sensations shifted through him. The pressure in his crotch shrank, but the heat didn't disappear—it intensified.

Sam's stomach fluttered. Something drove the changes, urging them on and increasing his sensitivity. He let out a groan, but he didn't recognize it as his own. His voice came out soft and higher pitched. Whatever happened to him, he didn't like, but his body did.

Desperation flared between his legs, and Sam squished his thighs together and rubbed. Pleasure spiked. He arched his back and moaned, continuing to grind and squirming in frustration. The stimulation he managed to apply wasn't enough.

Sam opened his eyes. Heather stood before him, enraptured. She smiled when she met his eyes and came closer. Will loomed over her shoulder, and something triggered in Sam. Wetness slicked his skin as he rubbed himself faster to his escalating heartbeat.

"You're beautiful, honey," Heather said, strolling around the chair and looking Sam up and down. "Wanna see?"

Sam tried to meet Heather eye-to-eye, but he couldn't tear his eyes off Will and his chiseled body. What he wouldn't do to have her move so he could see a little lower. "Yes."

"Great."

Heather leaned forward until the lavender scent of her skin tickled Sam's nose. Her chest rested on his arm as she untied the knot restraining his hands and then bent to the ones at his ankles. His eyes caught Will's, and the bastard grinned; however, they didn't stay long.

As Heather worked the second bond free, Sam couldn't help himself. He let his eyes slide down Will's body. The cock his wife had just jammed down her throat and had let fuck her who knows how many times demanded his attention. Although he wasn't quite at full mast anymore, he put Sam to shame.

"All done." Heather smacked Sam's shin and rose, blocking the sight of his humiliation. Breath returned to his lungs in a shaky gasp. "Let's have a good look at you."

Before Sam responded or peeked at himself, Heather grabbed his hand and hauled him up and over to the closet. She swung the door open to reveal a full-length mirror large enough to reflect the two of them. His breath caught in his throat.

A woman equal in height to Heather stared back at Sam. While Heather's dark skin warmed in the room lighting, this unknown woman's pale skin glowed. Her blue eyes widened. Golden locks of hair framed her face. The soft curves of her body rivaled Heather's feminine form.

"What do you think? Pretty crazy, huh?" Heather wrapped her arms around the woman's left, and Sam flinched. "I didn't think you'd turn into such a sexy girl."

"I—" The new voice came out again. Sam didn't understand. How could he have changed into a woman?

Heather sidled up to Sam, pressing their cheeks together. "I'm sure it's a lot to take in, but I think you're quite lovely. Don't be afraid to speak up."

Each word felt strange, not his own, but Sam managed to get a full sentence out: "How is this possible?"

"That pill you so eagerly took for me. It changes men into women. I'm surprised it worked myself, but I can't say I'm angry with the results."

"Why did you want to make me a woman?"

"Well," Heather rolled her head to the side, glancing behind, "Will kept insisting on bringing in another girl, the insatiable stallion he is, so I offered you up. He seemed very keen on taking me up on my suggestion."

Panic flared in Sam's chest, and he followed Heather's gaze. "I'm not—"

Heather turned Sam's head back to the mirror and held him tight. "Don't worry about all that. Just focus on what you see in front of you. I bet you're dying to see yourself; I know I am."

Sam opened his mouth to protest, but Heather pressed a finger to his lips. All defiance fled him. She nodded her approval, and her finger slithered down his slender neck to the buttons straining to keep his newfound breasts contained. He had to admit: he was curious.

Heather's deft fingers popped the top button out of its hole. The tightness constricting Sam's chest slackened, and his breathing came easier. He wanted to say something, but he became transfixed by Heather's reflection teasing him with undressing more of his new body.

Several more buttons came undone. Sam's shirt parted enough to reveal the curvaceous cleavage of his breasts. They stood proud, and he bit his lower lip. Heather smirked and flipped back more to show off more of his perfect pale skin.

The last one popped free, and Heather ripped Sam's top off. Topless, he admired his altered form. Any guy would be glad to have a woman with his healthy upper body. Desire coursed through his veins, and he stared at Heather beside him. His body might be different, but he still wanted all of her.

"Ooo, look at us," Heather said as she snuggled up against Sam. "I always loved seeing the contrast in our skin colors. Although, I think it's a bit more pronounced now."

Sam's eyes traveled over their bare skin but stopped on the other difference between them. "How can you say that when you're not completely topless?"

A throaty laugh echoed in Sam's ear. "I guess you're right. I was saving it, but now's a good enough time." With quick, practiced motion, Heather reach back with one hand, undid the clasp of her bra, and ripped it off.

Warmth replaced the cool of the silk, making Sam's hard nipples stand on end. "Better?" Heather asked and pulled them together by their chests.

The corner of Sam's mouth twitched up. While he considered Heather's breasts perfect, his proved to be a slight bit larger. His amusement cut short when she pressed further against him, and their aroused nipples touched. A soft moan escaped his throat, which he tried to stifle.

"What was that, honey? Already feeling good in your new body?" Heather rubbed their naked upper bodies together. "It's all right; you don't have to hide it from me."

Heat continued to rise between Sam's legs. "More. Lower."

"Naughty girl. I guess it's only fair since I'm not wearing pants." Heather's hands slid down to Sam's waist and teased the belt loops. "You undo the front, and I'll rip 'em off."

The thought of getting one step closer to being naked with Heather sent him into a fervor. He unbuttoned and unzipped his pants quicker than ever. She smirked at him in the mirror and yanked down. Dark, damp spots stained his underwear, but the bulge he expected had vanished.

Sam stepped out of his clothes, and his thighs rubbed against sensitive flesh. He reached down. Heather placed a hand on his, stopping him below his bellybutton. She shook her head when his eyes met hers. His new parts screamed to be satisfied.

Floorboards creaked, and Will appeared in the gaps between their heads. Sam's body tensed up. Heat and power radiated from Will as he now towered above Sam. His white skin stood out against the backdrop of Will's dark frame. Something told him to run, but he couldn't find the strength.

A meaty hand snaked around Heather, enveloping her left breast and squeezing. The mirrored action Sam expected done to him never came. "I think his tits are bigger than yours."

Heather pouted and favored Will's embrace, but she didn't let Sam go. "That's not fair."

"Don't worry, babe." Will propped up Heather's boob in his hand and jiggled it. "His are pasty as hell while yours are so nice and colorful."

"I don't know," Heather's hand traced the contours of Sam's ribs up to his right breast, "I like them." He puffed out his chest, desperate for her touch, filling her hand.

Shadow cast across Sam's body as Will stepped closer to the pair. Something warm brushed up against his left thigh. "You do have good taste. Maybe I need to perform a little hands-on inspection."

"By all means." Heather gave Sam a gentle squeeze before her hand returned to his hip.

Sam opened his mouth to voice his displeasure, but his words died on his lips. Will's right hand snaked around his body, fingertips brushing along his back, his rib cage, and up to his breast. The sight caused Sam to panic. He couldn't let Will do whatever he wanted with him.

"Please sto—"

A moan forced its way out of Sam as Will's thumb teased his erect nipple. He jerked backward, but firm, unyielding muscle blocked his path. His eyes flicked up. Will dwarfed him, and a wicked grin split his face. His hand covered the entirety of Sam's tit.

"I have to admit, Sammy," Will squeezed, sending a thrill of pleasure through Sam, "these are some fine titties you got. I hope you don't mind if I have some fun with them."

"How does being complimented by a real man make you feel, honey?" Heather asked, staring Sam in the eye through the mirror. "Does it excite you?"

Sam's cheeks grew red. He wanted to pull away, to escape, before he confessed his undeniable arousal. "No."

"Oh, man, look at him blush. A nice, girly color, too. And look at that trail glistening down your legs." Will bent down until his hot breath filled Sam's ear. "You want what every bitch wants, don't you?"

As his thoughts shifted from his and Heather's bodies, the instrument of Sam's humiliation wedged itself between them. Dread swirled in his gut, mixing with the excitement from between his legs and his chest. Will's massive cock, hard again, stood tall, resting on their hips. How did Heather take him?

"Ooo," Heather gyrated her hip, and Will's manhood rubbed up against Sam, "his cock's so big and warm, isn't it, honey? It's okay to be turned on by such a magnificent specimen."

"Heather, I..." Sam trailed off, captivated by the powerful rod.

Heather brushed Will back with her head and pressed her cheek against Sam's. "Go ahead, touch it."

Sam's body acted. He retracted his left arm from around Heather and snaked it down. She eased back, minding his every move. Something told him to stop. However, his brain rationalized his behavior—this was like jerking off.

Nervous, Sam wrapped his fingers around Will's cock. A twisted thrill sent his heartbeat racing. He tried to close his hand around the monster, but he couldn't. Shame flooded him, yet his hand remained around Will. He stroked the shaft.

"Feel that?" Heather's fingertips brushed Sam's crotch as she whispered in his ear. "All that heavy, hard man meat in your tiny hand, unable to grasp it. So much different than yours."

Sam went rigid. A phantom sensation protruded from between his legs. Heather's words rang true, and he wilted. For all the times he pleased himself, he had never felt anything like this before. His frayed self-worth unraveled to the point of nonexistence. Pain lanced his heart.

Heather let out a sad, sympathetic noise. "Oh, honey, it's okay. It's not your fault. Will's just the superior man, and you should count yourself lucky that you don't have to compete with him anymore."

Sam tore his eyes off Will's manhood and met Heather face-to-face. "I...don't think I can do this."

"I believe in you." A reassuring smile brightened Heather's face. Her hand touched his. "I'll take the lead. Join in when you're comfortable." She tilted her head at Will. "Let's head over to the bed."

Will squeezed both Sam's and Heather's tits, and his hands fell from their bodies. A void formed in Sam from the lack of Will's touch and presence. "You read my mind."

The springs creaked as Will plopped down. His cock stood at attention, and Sam caught Heather's eyes devouring him. Her lust rubbed off on him, yet, although she had attempted to direct it toward Will, Sam ached for her and her alone.

Heather swayed her hips. The slight jiggle of her plump backside captivated Sam, and he licked his lips. He padded after her despite her ultimate destination. What he wouldn't give to bury himself inside her again even just his fingers or tongue.

"Had enough of playing with that hapless bitch?" Will mocked with a cock of his head and thrust of his pelvis.

Heather stopped between Will's spread legs, putting her hands on her waist. "I see you enjoyed it."

"Watching you coax him along turned me on, what can I say?" Sam's heart leapt into his throat as Will stroked himself. "You have him wrapped around your finger."

"He's scared, hurt, and horny; he'll do whatever I say. Even watch us." Heather turned her head and caught Sam's attention. She winked and blew him a kiss.

Something dark played in Will's eyes. "Is that true, Sammy? I'll stop now and never see your wife again if you tell me to. Promise."

Sam stood paralyzed. He bit his lower lip. All he needed to do was speak up, and this would all be over. Will would be out of his life for good. The thought excited Sam, yet the words wouldn't come. Heather remained in place, her eyes on his. He would have her to himself again.

"I want"—Sam swallowed down his doubts and selfishness—"whatever makes Heather happy."

"What a loyal, supportive husband. I guess that's what you saw in him. Oh, well." Will held Sam's gaze and pressed his hand flat around the root of his cock, waggling it toward Heather. "Here's your happiness."

Heather knelt before Will, and Sam's eyes drifted to the floor. Shame, acceptance, desire, hatred, and despair flood Sam. What he said was true—he wanted Heather to be happy—but giving her to someone else broke him. The exit called to him.

"God," Heather breathed. "This thing is so perfect. I can't wait to have it inside me again."

"If he hadn't woken up and interrupted us, I would be ruining that cheating pussy by now." A pit formed in Sam's stomach.

"Oh, fuck. Maybe we should have just kept it from him." Heather spit, and sloppy, wet sounds filled the bedroom.

Will humphed. "And miss him breaking down and giving us his blessing? It was worth the wait."

"You're right. Seeing him watch us made me so wet." Sam's heartbeat escalated as thoughts of Heather's beautiful pussy overwhelmed his mind, and his eyes flicked up. She jerked Will off with slow, long motions, ignorant of Sam's attentiveness.

Sam inched forward, and the floorboards shifted and squeaked under his weight. "Oh, Sammy, I thought you were going to leave us."

"I just—"

Heather patted the floor beside her. "Come here, honey. You can't see anything from back there."

Sam obeyed. His legs carried him to Heather's side in seconds. She glanced up at him, smiling, and scooted over to make room for him. Tremors wracked his body, and he collapsed to his knees. Her smooth skin met his, but the musky scent clinging to his nostrils demanded his attention.

Shock froze Sam's muscles. Will's cock stared him in the face—bigger than he ever imagined. Heather had both hands around his giant member now, something she never had to do for Sam's. A large vein stood out and shifted around with each of her strokes.

"Much better view, right? You can see every detail from up close." Heather leaned her shoulder and hips against Sam's, but her hands never stopped working Will's shaft.

Sam took in a deep breath of Will's manliness and shuddered. The wetness of his new desires drenched his boxers. "It's so big."

Heather snorted. "Yes, it is, honey, and it's been inside me like you. Well, maybe not like you."

"How does it even fit?" Sam's hands drifted down to his crotch as he tried to comprehend the logistics of such a thing. His fingers teased sensitive flesh beneath the cotton.

"It was difficult at first, but now it fits perfectly." Heather's face appeared in the corner of Sam's focused eyes, and he spared her a quick glance. "I was worried you might notice."

Sam reached for his missing manhood, and a frown worked its way onto his face.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, honey," Heather said, removing her left hand from around Will's girth and grabbing Sam's right. "I could use your help to wrangle this beast."

Hesitation gripped Sam. Despite his inaction, Heather drew his hand up with hers toward Will's crotch. The size, weight, and heat that had filled his hand returned before he even touched it. His nipples stood stiff, and he squirmed to try and answer the need rising from his womanhood.

Heather released Sam's hand an inch short of Will's shaft. He followed her lead. Saliva coated his fingers as they struggled to envelope Will's entirety. His instincts told him to move, and his hand worked up and down at a slow pace.

"Don't be afraid. It's perfectly natural to want to please a man." Heather pulled herself closer to Will until only her foot touched Sam's leg. "Keep at. I'm going to give him a little more."

Sam did as she said. Soft squelching noises squeaked out as he worked faster. A groan reverberated in Will's throat. Sam tightened his grip on Will's cock and picked up the pace. His eyes slid upward, taking in sculpted muscles and the smirk on his better's face.

Will bucked his hips, and his well-groomed pubic mound bumped Sam. Another groan seeped out of Will, and his encouragement surged through Sam. He wanted to prove himself, to go further. His other arm raised and sought out the object of his worship.

Heather rubbed Will's cockhead against her lips before her tongue slipped out and lapped up a dribble of precum. Sam wondered what it tasted like as he inched forward. Revulsion wrinkled Sam's nose. How could he think about the taste of another man's cum?

With swift precision, Heather took Will into her mouth and swallowed. She bumped into Sam's fingers halfway down Will's length. An urgent, muffled noise leaked out around the fat meat. Sam ran his hands down to the root, and she followed.

Sam's gaze flicked down to the meager inch he covered compared to all Heather devoured. A bulge swelled her throat. He stared, transfixed, unable to comprehend how she was able to take so much. His own throat tightened—and breath caught—at the thought of him copying her actions.

"I can't believe you can do that," Sam whispered, and he squeezed the base of Will's massive cock. "It would never fit in my—"

Heather stretched forward, and juices ran over Sam's hands. Her wet lips pushed him aside as she reached lower. A strained breath flared her nostrils. She held herself there, impaled, for a long moment. Her talents always impressed him, but this excited him.

Will bent down, and his fingers tangled in Heather's hair. "Stop showing off for little Sammy and suck this cock properly."

In one abrupt motion, Heather lurched backward. Sam's arm shot around her back to catch her. However, she didn't need him. Will's glistening manhood slipped out of her with a pop at the end. She rested her shoulder blade against Sam's hand. Her chest rose and fell with her rapid breathing.

"Heather," Sam said, his amazement mixing with a darker, more guttural emotion. She side-glanced him before she threw herself back at Will.

12