Seduced by a Stranger Ch. 03

Story Info
She needed something different, wasn't sure what until him.
6.3k words
4.3
6.1k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summoning every ounce of energy she had, she pushed at the solid wall of his chest, forcing herself to twist away from his searching lips. Her head ached so badly that she couldn't allow herself to analyze why she suddenly wanted so badly to feel his lips on hers. Even in her weakened state, she knew that such a desire was illogical. Quickly she spun away from him, pressing herself back against him so that he couldn't try again to kiss her.

"So now that I don't have a gun pointed at you, you don't want me to kiss you?" He laughed bitterly, feeling the sting of her rejection softened by how sweetly she melted against him.

"I just vomited up everything I've eaten this week..." she sighed, trying to buy herself more time. She just needed a few moments to try to collect her thoughts. "I'm tired. I'm in pain. I feel dirty. I don't want it to be like this." She sighed softly.

"It didn't seem to bother you a bit ago when you were asking me to kiss you. I guess it's a little different now that you've seen my scarred up face." he frowned.

"Please just let me take a shower and brush my teeth." she pleaded quietly. "The shower will probably help my head ache." she negotiated.

"Fine." he sighed, moving away from her so quickly that she nearly lost her balance. "But if you try any thing..." he started but was cut short by her voice.

"I won't." she assured him. "I promise." She breathed before moving slowly about the room to grab up her bag and purse before disappearing into the small bathroom.

She made quick work of brushing her teeth in front of the vanity. She didn't want to study her pale reflection in the mirror but she found herself unable to look away. She wanted to scream in horror as a deep blush crept to her cheeks due to thoughts of how she'd allowed a complete stranger to touch her. Far worse was the unabashed smile that followed.

"Damn it." she sighed, before rinsing the sweet paste from her mouth and turning to start the shower. Once the temperature was set to her desire, she turned her attention to digging through her purse. Though the pain in her head had dulled tremendously, she knew that she would need the prescription that she kept in her purse to completely rid herself of the nuisance.

"You aren't going to find it." Came the gruff sound of his annoyed voice. She'd not even realized that he'd quietly slipped open the bathroom door.

"What?" she questioned curiously, yelping in surprise and pain as he caught her elbow roughly and dragged her from the bathroom. "What the fuck?" she cried out in pain and confusion as he threw her roughly onto the bed.

"You promised me." he growled, standing over her cowering body like a giant.

"What did I do?" She questioned hurtly, annoyed by the tears that began to fill her bloodshot eyes.

"Did you really think I was going to be stupid enough to leave your fucking phone in your purse?" he bit, showing her the small sleek cell phone that she'd actually forgotten she had. She jumped in surprise as he flung the flimsy electronic device hard against the wall.

"What?" She breathed, trying to figure out why he'd flown into a violent rage again. Her breath fled her lungs as his solid body covered hers callously. She winced in pain as he caught both of her wrists and penned them above her head easily with one of his massive hands.

"You were looking for your phone after you promised me you weren't going to try anything." he bit, staring down into her confused tear dampened face coldly.

"God you're making me nuts." she sighed relaxing beneath him, refusing to react even when he wrapped his fingers around her throat.

"What? No trying to lie your way out of this?" he questioned confused by her sudden calm.

"Would you believe anything I have to say right now?" she gasped, forcing herself to remain still as his fingers began to apply pressure to her neck.

"Not really." He shook his head no, confirming her assumption. His hands moved determinedly from her neck up her arm to catch her wrist and separate her arms, spreading the wide above her head.

"Let me go." she demanded, struggling and squirming futility beneath him and against his hold on her arms. "Now."

"No ma'am." he growled, feeling himself growing hard from her body wiggling so violently against his. "You're going to give me what I came here for or I'm going to take it. The choice is yours." he warned.

"I'm not giving you a fucking thing." she yelled, angered by his unfair accusations.

"Have it your way." he frowned, releasing her arms. As she pummeled and clawed at his chest and arms, he made quick work of raising her slip and freeing his hard throbbing shaft. None to gently, he forced her knees apart and settled himself between her thighs.

"Noooo..." she screamed, raking her nails hard across his face as he buried himself inside her moist feminine folds.

"I told you. You're mine now." he breathed, ignoring the pain in his cheek to once again catch her wrists to hold them immobile against his chest.

"Bastard." she cried pitifully, feeling as though he was splitting her in half with each of his strong hard thrusts into her tight body.

"It shouldn't have been like this." he bit, filling her body with his thick hot seed, though he found no joy in the act.

"You sick fucking animal." she bit woundedly, as he collapsed spent atop of her used exhausted body, not caring anymore if she injured his feeling or triggered his anger. "I fucking hate you." she frowned, trying to bite back the wave of defeated tears that filled her eyes. "Get off of me."

"In a minute." he breathed, forcing her arms around his waist as he moved his arms to pillow her head gently. "Just hold me for a second." he said in a low apologetic voice.

"Hold you hell. Get off of me." she pleaded, forcing her hands between them to push roughly against his hard chest.

"You can't hate me Kathryn. You can be mad at me if you like, but you can't hate me." he frowned, lifting his weight slightly from her, to stare down into her hurt angry face.

"I can and I do." she said firmly, watching him as he studied her face. She couldn't deny that is expression was that of remorse and self loathing. Worse, she couldn't deny that the sadness that filled his eyes tugged violently at her heart.

"Kathryn..."

"And for the record... I wasn't looking for my God damned phone. I was looking for my migraine meds." she said coldly, cutting off his would be apology.

"Kathryn..." He again started but was cut short by a brisk knock on the room door, no doubt the pizza she'd ordered earlier. "Damn it." He sighed, rising to right his clothing before going to the answer the door.

With only the barest minimum of polite conversation, he paid for the pizza and turned to find the room empty. To his surprise, instead of yelling for help, Kathryn merely returned to her earlier attempt at a shower. Despite himself, he couldn't help but feel a tiny bubble of hope beginning to build. Maybe he hadn't ruined his chances after all.

Under the still steaming hot water, Kathryn tried futilely to scrub away all traces of the intruder from her body. While the heat relaxed her muscles, her mind couldn't escape the soft pleading look he'd worn while he stared down at her. The fact that he pleaded with her to hold him caused her heart to ache in a way she wasn't familiar with. She couldn't understand how she could feel such sympathy for the man who'd moments earlier forced his way inside her unwilling body.

"Leave me alone." she warned, as she heard the door being slowly pushed open.

"Not going to happen Kathryn." she heard his voice before she saw him step uninvited into the shower with her. She turned to face his intimidating form as she felt his hands catch her hips gently.

"Haven't you done enough damage for one night?" she asked, hating how her eyes slowly took in every curve and contour of his solid toned body. She couldn't deny, the man before her was definitely attractive.

"I have." he nodded, taking a hesitant step closer to her. "And I want to fix that." he said honestly, dropping to his knees in front of her. "I'm sorry Kathryn." he breathed honestly. "I'm really and truly sorry baby." he breathed pressing the side of his face flush against her ample chest.

"I don't care how sorry you are." she bit, fighting down the urge to run her fingers through his mist dampened hair. Part of her wanted so badly to sooth him and assure him that his unforgivable behavior was perfectly acceptable, anything to take away the sadness that seem to shroud his entire form. She refused though to offer him even the slightest modicum of comfort. "I swear to you by all that I hold dear to me that I will never forgive you. I will go to my grave hating you and I hope you fully understand that."

"I really hope you don't mean that Kathryn." he said softly, raising his eyes to meet hers, taking a moment to merely study her face. "Because if you do, then you're going to have an incredibly miserable life with me." He said seriously as he rose to his feet to tower over her in the steaming shower.

"Life with you?" She questioned, gasping at the absurdity of the notion. "I have no intention of having a life with you. You are fucking insane. I would rather fucking die right now than spend another minute in your presence." she said coldly, feeling oddly satisfied by the look of agony that filled his eyes.

"Hurry up and take your shower." He bit, his voice cracking slightly as the lump of emotion that filled his throat was to great to swallow. Hesitantly he stepped away from her and out of the shower, leaving her with only her anger and concern for what would happen next.

She lingered under the hot spray of water far longer than she'd intended. Her body ached, her muscles soaked in and gloried in the soothing steam of water. She was lost in her thoughts of how to best handle the situation she found herself in when over the water she heard the sound of a knock at her hotel room door. She stepped out of the shower and dried off and dressed as quickly as possible. She was torn between excitement and a sense of doom as she heard the exchange of voices just outside the bathroom door that she was unable to discern.

Her heart sank as she opened the door and immediately recognized, not only her sister's voice but the distress in it as well. Damn it she thought to herself as she stepped around the corner of the bathroom and into the well lit sleeping area. Fear seized her as she saw her sister sitting quietly at the foot of the king bed and her kidnapper looming over Reagan with the 9mm pointed threateningly at her skull. Slowly she closed the space that separated her from her sister.

"Why'd you come back Reagan?" She asked tiredly as she positioned herself between Reagan and the gun.

"You weren't answering your phone. I got worried." Reagan explained, wiping frightened tears from her cheek.

"What are you thinking Honey?" She asked, hating the way her voice trembled as she found herself once again staring into his hood covered face.

"Oh... Now you care what I'm thinking?" he growled in a voice that sent a chill up her spine. For the first time since meeting him, his eyes were devoid of all emotion. "I try to pour my heart and soul out to you and all you have to say is that you hate me and would rather die than be near me. Now you care?"

"This is between me and you. She has nothing to do with this." Kathryn breathed stepping closer to him.

"She does now." he smiled a smile that stopped Kathryn in her tracks. In that moment, she was suddenly filled with absolute fear.

"She doesn't have to be. She hasn't seen your face, you can let her go. Let her go and you and I can finished what we started." she negotiated, hesitantly reaching for his wrist. Nervously, she wrapped her fingers around his wrist hoping to encourage him to lower the gun.

"It's already finished. Besides, if I did let her go, she'd have the cops here in two minutes. I'm not stupid you know."

"I know you aren't. And I'm sorry but after what you did to me, you don't have the right, right now, to be indignant. I had every right to be angry and hurt enough to say the things to you that I said." Kathryn breathed softly, encouraged by the fact that he didn't push her aside. He didn't lower the gun but he didn't try to shake her hand free either. "Tell me I'm wrong... that I shouldn't have been mad and upset with you."

"I can't. You did have the right. But you made it clear that I'm wasting my time. And I already told you that if I can't have you that no one can." He explained, his voice softening a bit as he spoke.

"I'm not asking you to let me go." she breathed softly, taking another hesitant step towards him, standing so close to him that their bodies almost touched. "I don't want to go. I want to stay with you. I want this... what ever this is." she lied trying desperately to reach his softer side of her kidnapper. "But you have to let my sister go. If you hurt her then you and I won't be able to work things out."

"Have you lost your fucking mind Kathryn?" Her sister chimed in, disrupting the calm that was beginning to fill the room.

"Shut up Reagan." Kathryn warned loudly returning her attention to him.

"I'm not letting her leave to send the cops back here. It's not going to happen." He shook his head no for emphasis.

"That's fine. Leave her here and take me some where." She suggested. "I'll walk out of here with you like nothings happened. I won't struggle. I won't fight you. I won't try to run. Please Honey."

"I don't believe you." He said honestly, using his free hand to ease her away from him gently. "You think I'm going to fall for your soft sweet words again. Hell no. Time I lower this gun, I'm going to have to fight with you. Nah. It's easier to just kill you both."

"You don't want to hurt me Honey." she said in a voice that sounded far more confident than she felt. "You wanted me bad enough to set all this in motion. You can't honestly tell me that that just went away."

"Yes I can. There's no point in wanting some one that's never going to want you back." He replied forlornly.

"I do want you Honey. How many times do I have to say that?" she asked softly, suddenly seeing a glimmer of hope. "Or maybe I need to show you." she breathed seductively pressing her body easily against his.

"Kathryn..." he breathed as she rose to the tips of her toes to press her lips softly against his neck. His body hardened as he felt her tongue moving teasingly against his skin. Despite himself, he slid his free arm around her waist and drew her tighter against him as her kisses grew more confident.

"Please Honey." she purred against his neck. "Let me show you." she pleaded as her fingers began to work the buttons of his shirt loose. She wasn't certain what it was about the situation but suddenly she found herself feeling the part of a sensual seductress. Everything disappeared from her thoughts and mind as her hands smoothed their way over the hard planes of his chest. "You told me that you were going to make love to me." she breathed against his ear. "Was that just a lie?" she asked softly.

"No I wasn't lying to you. I want to make love to you and you know it." He found his confidence weakening under her seductive kisses and curious caresses.

"Then let my sister go so you can do that." she demanded confidently.

"It's not going to happen baby." he smiled, taking a hesitant step back from his persistent captive.

"God you such a butt." Kathryn huffed her annoyance. "Dear God I'm throwing myself at you. You're just like Derek." She bit, feeling her cheeks burning hot red with humiliation.

"I'm not turning you down Baby. God knows I want you more that I want air right now. I'm just not letting her go. Look in my bag by the bed there's a pair of handcuffs in there. Take her in the bathroom and handcuff her to the towel rack." He commanded trying to get his breathing in check.

"What?" Kathryn questioned confusedly.

"Hand cuff your sister. I'll leave her here and I'll take you home. But I swear to God Kathryn if you're anything but sweet and wanting when we get there, I will come back and kill her. Do you understand me?"

"Ok Honey." she smiled. It wasn't exactly what she'd hope for but it did mean that she had the chance to get her sister out of harms way. "Thank you." she sighed, moving quickly to follow his instructions.

"You can't be seriously going to leave with him Kathryn." Reagan scolded as Kathryn locked her narrow wrists into the steel cuffs.

"I am and you're going to be ok. He won't hurt me. Don't worry about me. He's an old friend of Derek. I'm just not sure yet who he is." Kathryn explained.

"He just said he was going to kill us. How can you think he won't hurt you?" Reagan argued.

"I have to get him away from you. That's all that matters. I'll try to call you soon but please please be quiet just long enough for me to get him out of here." Kathryn pleaded with her frightened sister before fleeing the bathroom.

"Now what?" she asked, anxiously turning her eyes to her captor. He sat heavily on the bed, lost in contemplation as she returned to him. Hesitantly, she knelt on the floor at his feet, trying to draw his attention to her. She knew that to get him out of the room, she would have to keep him focused on her instead of the the new problem that had arisen when her sister returned to check on her. "Please talk to me." she breathed timidly as the long drawn out silence was becoming far too much for her comfort.

"I don't know." he said tiredly, releasing a long heavy sigh. The defeat and hopelessness that filled his voice tugged roughly at the strings of her heart. Instinctively, she moved closer, pressing herself between his parted knees and easily against his chest.

"Just breathe." she suggested as she buried her face into the cradle of his neck and shoulder. "Sometimes that's all we can do." she said softly as she hesitantly snaked her arms around him, drawing him tighter to her.

She knew that offering him comfort seemed illogical considering the course of the night. She knew that her foremost feeling should be rage, but in that moment, the only feeling she could muster was pity. "I don't want to be here any more. Please can we go?" she asked softly, setting aside her sympathy.

"I don't know Kathryn. You talk a pretty good game when you're scared but I know the second you feel like your sister is safe that you're going to let that nasty side out again." He said seriously as she raised her tired eyes to him.

"Maybe." She smiled prettily. "But just look at it this way, you at least get a few minutes of peace with me." she replied teasingly.

"Hmmm..." he hummed thoughtfully before a smile of concession crossed his lips. "I guess I'm going to have to take what I can get. Get your things together I need to talk to your sister for a minute."

"Leave my sister alone." she snapped, jumping to her feet defensively.

"I'm not going to hurt her Kathryn. I promise."he assured her as he rose to loom over her. "If I gotta trust you then you have to trust me."

"Don't you dare lay a hand on her." Kathryn said firmly, conceding to his logic.

"Mmm you're so damn cute when you're trying to be menacing." he smiled cupping her cheek lightly. "Believe me when I say you are the only one that I want to lay my hands on Kathryn." he winked before disappearing from the room.

For a moment Kathryn stood in frozen in confusion. In all the years she'd been married to Derek, he'd never said anything so affectionate. For one brief fleeting moment, she had to stop her heart from fluttering. She had to force her mind to believe that his words were just words, with no real sincerity behind them. Anxiously, she began to repack her barely unpacked bag.

12