Seduced by Best Friend's Mom Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hancock75
hancock75
814 Followers

"Mmm. We taste good together." She said.

"Won't you be uncomfortable sleeping like that?"

"Uh-uh." She murmured with her fingers still in her mouth.

I was hoping I could convince her to go in the bathroom with me so Vanessa could sneak out of the bedroom, but my plan didn't work. I went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet. I placed my hand in between my legs and pushed until the butt plug squirted out of my ass. I caught it and threw it in the sink, next to the toilet. I got up, washed the plug and placed it on a towel, next to the anal beads Jessica left in the bathroom. Then, I brushed my teeth and got in the shower, all the while, wondering about Vanessa's intentions. Once I was done, I dried off and walked out, into the bedroom. Jessica was on the left side of the bed, under the bedsheets. I made it a point to duck down and look under the bed. I saw Vanessa peek her head out again. She stuck her tongue out at me. Her head disappeared back under the bed and then her hand appeared, holding a white shirt and grey shorts. She plopped her clothes down on the floor.

"What are you doing?" Jessica asked.

I looked up and saw her staring at me.

"Just making sure you didn't hide any surprises under the bed."

"Silly boy." She laughed. "Get into bed with me."

Little did she know, there was a big surprise under her bed. I stood up, turned off the light and walked to the side of the bed where Vanessa placed her clothes. I kicked them under the bed and climbed onto the mattress. I made it a point to lay in the middle of the bed so that Jessica had to push over and sleep closer to the end of the mattress that was furthest from the bedroom door. This way, Vanessa could crawl out from underneath the bed and sneak out with less chance of being seen by her mother. Jessica spooned me, her naked body pressed up against my back and kissed me goodnight. The she went to sleep. I lay awake, without making a sound, and waited to see what happened next.

hancock75
hancock75
814 Followers
12